Catsuit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YES!" Peter huffed, her ass warmly embracing his return. He pulled out again, an intense suction dragging at his cock all the way out, pleading with him to stuff it back inside her yielding body.

Felicia got her wish; felt him fuck into her so hard that his hairy thighs ended up pushing against her ass, balls wetly slapping on her cunt lips. The latex was still ripping, peeling away from her ass as it jiggled with the sheer force of his thrusts into it.

"I want your clit too," Peter groaned, fully embedded in her, her ass almost literally sucking on his prick. He reached down underneath her, finding the hardness of her clit through the thin latex upon her crotch, and he circled the latex all around her button, bending it into her erect little clit, the latex touching her clit on all sides, in all ways, sending waves of need through her body that collided with his deeply buried cock...

"Fuuuuuuuck!" Felicia moaned, her body burning, thrashing about, helpless cries animating her throat. She was not just Spider-Man's whore, but a happy hooker at that. His fingers never left her clit; his cock stayed entirely up her ass. He kept her strung out on her orgasm for a minor eternity and Felicia caught Gwen looking at her. A look of envy.

"Oh yes," she moaned, "this is what it feels like. When you stop playing coy and let him fuck you, as hard as he wants, as deep as he wants, wherever he wants. I don't care. I'm his toy. His sexual plaything. He can use me however he sees fit, because with a cock like his, I can't help but come!" Felicia shoved her ass back to meet Peter; he had pulled out and was thrusting into her again. "And come!" She had to get it deeper. "And come!" She wanted it to fuck her so deep it would never leave.

Great hot tears spilled from Gwen's eyes as she watched. This wasn't anything like sex was supposed to be. This was just perverted, two people, little more than strangers, sharing their innermost desires without a care in the world, before no doubt parting ways as if nothing had happened at all. It was disgusting. She knew she would surely never get over this, surely never feel clean after being party to this degradation. She didn't know how Peter could stand being soiled in such a way!

"Can't hold on much longer," Peter gasped, one hand cresting Felicia's hip, holding her up, the other rubbing frantically between her legs. "Feels like you're crushing me—burning me up—"

"I'm on fire, Spider!" Felicia bit at her glove, pulling at the latex with her teeth. "Put out the fire... put me out... come inside me! You already marked your property, now use it!"

"Yeah!" Peter groaned. "Yeah!" It was as if his hips had a mind of their own. He couldn't control their power any longer. He fucked into Felicia with rough, ragged strokes, his balls tightening up to a pressure cooker boil, lurching, clenching, ready to escape. He pumped hard into Felicia, no longer afraid of hurting her, only caring about fucking her.

She slipped forward, battered by his cock, but he webbed her hands into place on the arm of the couch, holding her nice and still for him to fuck into. With Felicia unable to escape, the friction mounted inexorably. She sensed it coming, headbutted the couch as she came again. Then Peter sealed himself inside her, too deep for even a drop of cum to escape, and exploded in her ass.

"SO MUCH CUM!" Felicia screamed, feeling his ejaculations pulsing against the ring of her ass, a feeling of wetness deep inside her that renewed itself with every jerk of his dick. Peter pulled on her hair, jerking her up so that her screams were audible to the whole apartment. "YOU ALREADY CAME ALL OVER ME, HOW CAN YOU HAVE SO MUCH MORE? OH GAWD, I CAN FEEL IT IN MY STOMACH!"

Peter kept coming, pumping out spurt after spurt into her greedy body for over a minute before he went limp. Then, exhaling, he dropped back across the couch. In moments, he'd lost consciousness.

Felicia stayed in the position he'd set her in, her ass still jutting into the air. With her suit ripped, the big, firm curves exploded out into open air, a soft red from the smacking of Peter's loins against her cheeks. The skintight latex couldn't hold a candle to the ass it had covered, the flesh smoother and softer and more perfect than anything manmade could ever be, and Peter's last glimpse of it, set with his seed and gently tanned by his fucking, pushed into his dreams.

Cum poured ardently from her gaping anus, and Felicia shuddered as it ran down her legs. She ripped her hands out of her gloves, leaving them webbed to the couch. Then she forced herself up, clenching her ass as best she could to hold it shut, and walking over to Gwen. Above her, she held her ass open and laughed evilly as Peter's ocean of cum fell all over Gwen's face and breasts. Gwen was drenched in Peter's secondhand seed, still warm from his balls—the blonde closing her eyes and moaning as she was showered with the evidence of what Peter had done.

Finally, it was all out—only a trickle of cum ran down Felicia's ass. She turned around and knelt down next to Gwen. She could see the blonde was nearly out of her mind with shock. "Don't worry, Gwendolyn," Felicia said cheerfully. "I'll help you clean up."

Leaning over Gwen vampirically, she flicked her tongue out and licked a glob of jism from Gwen's cheek. Gwen gasped and jerked away from her, but the webbing had her—there was nowhere to go. Felicia licked up more of the cum, taking gushing laps of it from Gwen's face, even from her lips.

She swallowed some, the salty taste delicious, and growing wonderfully familiar with each gob that ran over her tongue and down her throat. But the last of it—the swath she harvested from Gwen's pale neck and stupid hairband—she shared. Slit open the web-gag with a knife from her boot and kissed Gwen, forcing Peter's seed down the blonde's throat with her tongue, Gwen gagging as she tasted a man's seed for the first time.

"Yummy, isn't it? There's plenty more in my ass if you want seconds." Felicia looked down, seeing that plenty of cum had fallen on that stupid black turtleneck of Gwen's. "Mmm. Make that thirds."

She bent even further, licking at the cum running slowly down the meager curves of Gwen's breasts.

"You whore!" Gwen gasped in horror, feeling Felicia's tongue right through the cum, her top, and her bra, licking at her soft breasts.

"That's right," Felicia said, slowly lapping closer to Gwen's nipples and the cum they held. "Spider's whore. And I love it so fucking much. You should try it sometime."

Gwen's whole body shook in outraged denial as the Black Cat sucked on her outstretched nipples, the swirling of her tongue filling Gwen with both horror and an awful, sickening lust. She moaned and struggled, but the webbing held her tight.

"There. Nice and clean." Felicia licked her lips. She glanced down. "And look! Even more!"

Tears brimmed in Gwen's eyes as Felicia slowly licked across her stomach, licking up every drop of cum that had landed there, her powerful tongue actually pushing her blouse up her belly. Felicia kissed the little ribbon of exposed skin, leaving a semen-white lipstick mark right on her womb.

Gwen's body heaved as she wept with frustration and rage, her biceps bulging, legs trembling as she tried to escape. Felicia smiled at her, showing Gwen teeth soaked in sperm.

"That was fun. You can watch me fuck your boyfriend anytime!" And then, rubbing Gwen's head playfully, she stood. "Always remember, bitch: I'm his whore and you're not."

12