Clitwoman Cured?

Story Info
Badman attempts to cure Clitwoman of her frustration.
1.4k words
4.23
10k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BadBard
BadBard
1 Followers

Authors Note:

The Moderators wisely pointed out that I could not use the names of copyrighted characters for this story, so I made a couple of changes. Though thinly disguised, you may recognize a certain dark, twisted crime fighter from a large city, and his sexy, sinister feline opponent who prowls the night, from their numerous escapades on television and the silver screen. We wouldn't want to tarnish the image of this delicious duo in the minds of the kiddos...or the lawyers!

*

You awake to find yourself tied to your bed. There is a ball gag in your mouth, and while you are still wearing your catsuit there are now strategically located holes in it.

The room is mostly dark but can feel that whoever did this is still in the room somewhere. From a shadowy corner a deep voice speaks......you recognize it immediately... Badman!

"Hello Clitwoman. Our last few meetings have been surprises that you sprang on me...so I decided it was time for a surprise of my own. I'm sure that you are not enjoying this meeting so far...but I promise you that that will change soon enough."

"I have been thinking a good deal about you, Clitwoman. It seems to me that much of your behavior, from your choice of costume to your purring, sensual persona, stems from an abundance of pent-up sexual tension. I have decided to see if I can modify your behavior by releasing some of that tension for you."

You struggle to understand what he is saying. Release your sexual tension? WTF does that mean? You'd love to hurl a few insults at him, but the ball gag interferes.

You see Badman emerge from the shadows and walk slowly towards the bed. In his hands are some strange looking devices that you don't recognize. They look, at once, both threatening...and exciting. You feel yourself start to tingle despite yourself.

"I'm almost sorry for treating you this way, Clitwoman, but I knew that there was no way I could count on your cooperation. I also knew that a wanton slut like you could never achieve total sexual satisfaction by ordinary means....so I've devised some decidedly un-ordinary techniques."

He bends over you on the bed and reaches towards you with the first device. It is a collection of wires and clamps and a little black box with blinking lights on it. "I have decided that nothing short of total sensory overload will help you to achieve total satisfaction, Clitwoman. I'm going to start with this little stimulator, by placing these cups over your tits and these clamps on your nipples. They will probably be uncomfortable at first, but you will forget about that soon enough."

You jump just a little when he puts the clamps on your nipples, not just out of pain though. He's already wormed his way into your mind, and you find yourself almost looking forward to what is about to happen.

"The device is programmed to mimic a variety of sensations, things that you might have felt before. The intensity will start very low, but will gradually increase. You will undoubtedly find that you enjoy it, little slut that you are, at least for a while."

The words are no sooner out of his mouth when you begin to feel a strange tingling...and other things. It simultaneously feels as if someone were massaging warm oil on your breasts, and squeezing them. At the same time you feel little shocks on your nipples, that feel like someone biting at them, sucking on them, milking them. You moan a little behind your ball gag, and your chest begins to heave up and down in time to the sensations.

"Good! I see that it is working already. Perhaps the sensations will distract you for a bit while I attach this other device."

He is holding something that looks like a bowl with straps on it, but on the inside of the bowl are some kind of rods or projections. He lifts your ass up slightly and places the device near it. You feel one of the rods begin to slide up into your ass, while another begins to fill your pussy. They are large and he has to work for a while to get them all the way in. You note a pleasant feeling of fullness that brings a sigh. With the rods now fully inserted he gives one more little push. You feel something clamp itself to your clit, and you jump at the sensation. Next he puts one of the straps around your waist and attaches others to the device, pulling it up tight against your mons.

"This one works very much like the other, Clitwoman. You will feel a variety of pleasant and familiar sensations. They will intensify soon, and then we should start to see results."

You can now feel the rhythmic pulsing of the rods in your holes, very much like two cocks working their way in and out of your pussy and ass. At the same time it feels like someone is sucking on your clit, licking it, biting it. You can't help it, you begin to hump your ass up and down in time to the sensations.

Your body is beginning to rock with the continuous waves of pleasure. Sweat is breaking out on your skin, and you feel the approach of an orgasm. You fight against it, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of seeing you, but the pleasure is undeniable and never ending. With a groan you buck and shake. The sensations in your tits, pussy, ass, and clit seem to intensify as you do and you plunge over the edge.

"It looks like you have completed the first round, Clitwoman. I told you that you would begin to enjoy this meeting."

First round? WTF is he talking about now. As the thought rolls through your head you feel the tingling again, stronger this time. Your body feels like it is on fire with pleasure as the sensations begin to pile up inside of you. You can barely concentrate on what he says next.

"I've developed something else that I think you will like, Clitwoman. I have laced my semen with a pyscho-active compound that your body will rapidly absorb. It will heighten all of your senses and stimulate them even more. The smell, the taste, even the feel of it will be tremendously sensuous and erotic, leaving you wishing for more. I'll start by stroking myself off into your face so you can enjoy the smell and feel of it. Later on, when I think you've been passivated enough, I'll begin to deposit it in other places; your mouth, on your heaving tits, even into your slutty pussy and ass."

While he says it in his usual ominous tone, you find yourself turned on by what he is saying. You want to feel it on your face, smell it, taste it. Your thoughts are distracted by the rapid approach of another orgasm, more powerful than the last. When you come back down, you see him standing beside you, cock in hand. He is stroking it rapidly and you can tell he is close to cumming. You desperately wish that you could reach up to help him, and don't understand why you can't. You've forgotten that you are bound, all you know is that your body aches to feel his cock, to lick it, to suck it. While you watch you see his load come spurting out, splattering on your face, in your eyes, up your nose. The sensation combines with all the others in your body and your mind explodes into yet another orgasm.

The endless stream of orgasms continues and you lose all track of time. You are dimly aware that you are being moved, touched, caressed and bitten. You feel like there are endless lovers taking advantage of every part of your body, with pleasure/pain/longing pushing everything else from your mind.

Your mind deserts you for a while, your body succumbing to the endless stream of pleasure. When you open your eyes the room is no longer dark. You are lying on your side, nearly naked. Your wrists are bound together and tied off to the bed. You can feel the delicious feeling of being well used, and something (cum?) seems to cover most of your body.

As your mind begins to focus, you realize that Badman is now lying behind you and you can feel his partially hard cock stuffed in your ass. It feels good there, but there's something more. You clear your throat and realize that the ball gag is gone.

"Badman," you say, to see if he is listening. "Yes, Clitwoman." "I just wanted to say that was wonderful...but I think there might be a problem." "What would that be?" he asks. "The problem is...I want more!"

BadBard
BadBard
1 Followers