Catwomen Caught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
javmor79
javmor79
2,303 Followers

I obviously didn't know what was going through Greg's head. I knew what would have been going through MY head had that been me. I just ran with that. I feel for him and the choice that he is faced with. Alicia did him very wrong, regardless of her reasons. Not sure if I am routing for reconciliation or divorce in this situation. I have to be honest. Of course I am partly biased since Greg is my friend.

And of course, Superman would so completely beat the Hulk. I agree with Greg on that. Heat vision, flying, super speed. No contest. Unless there is Kryptonite. Neither here nor there.

As I said before, I may revisit this story later if things become clearer. I could simply add my own ending to it, but I want to leave that option open in case reality turns out to be better than fiction. I invite any author to continue with his own interpretation on what the ending should be. I would be very interested to see what you guys come up with. If I revisit this story, I will be very curious to see if any of you came close to the truth.

Thank you for reading.

Once again, Nonethewiser is awesome for his editing. Any mistakes made when I transferred his corrections to my story is not a reflection on him.

javmor79
javmor79
2,303 Followers
12