Caught

Story Info
A wife and her lover get caught in the act.
2.6k words
168.4k
44
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
herrdrier
herrdrier
13 Followers

This is the story of the time I caught my wife with another man in our bed. I am definitely not the cuckold type and they both found out how much I refused to be taken advantage of.

Our relationship was great for a while, in the beginning the passion was incredible, we couldn't wait to see each other, to talk, dream and yes the sex was incredible. She was so full of energy and was an absolute pleasure to be with, life seemed to be so promising.

Lovemaking was that, filled with love and passion, there were also times when we fucked. It was all great, she would surprise me at times, like when were on a hike in the woods she would stop and turn around in front of me as if she could feel my eyes on her tight little ass and shapely legs while hiking behind her and as she squatted down in front of me she would tell me to take out my cock and feed it to her.

She would hungrily suck me to climax and after taking some of my cum in her mouth she would pull it out and jerk more out onto her face, then get up and continue our hike with my cum on her face.

Well it seems that the good times were never meant to last. Without going into too much detail our relationship fell apart, rather quickly too. Years later we bought a place in Key West and I retired, the day I came home from my last day at work she told me that she wasn't moving with me yet. Her job was too important and she wasn't ready to commit to leaving her job and moving so far away from her sons.

By the time she finally moved to Key West to join me after only getting to see her for a few days each month the damage was already done, although I didn't know how much damage had been done. She became bitterly jealous and controlling as well as demanding. The constant nagging and nit picking was dredging up my old anger issues and our fights were rather intense.

Our sex life was nearly non-existent, when she was in the mood it was great but the good times never lasted. She took several trips back "home" even though I insisted that we were home she didn't see it that way. She left to visit home more and more often, bitter and angry when she left and bitter and angry when she returned.

She would call frequently wanting to know if I was flirting with women or cheating on her, it got to the point where I would just stay inside all day long and do nothing until she returned and then she would accuse me of looking at other women.

Life was miserable and I wasn't handling it very well. I purchased a small motor home thinking that spending time together away from distractions would help, it sat parked after only a few trips but we did get to see much of the US.

I gained weight and stopped going to the gym, depression was a constant cloud. I finally got her permission to join a local gym as my once toned and thickly muscled physique was a distant memory.

I hoped that getting back into shape would make me more desirable and ignite a lost spark. She only approved of the gym because it catered to mostly gay men so she didn't see that as a threat.

I spent more and more time at the gym and shed most of the fat and was packing the muscle back on, from 230 pounds of mostly fat to 250 pounds of well-defined muscle within the year.

I guess the spark was too far gone as she seemed even less interested in sex or love making than ever before. She had taken a job even before she "allowed" me to start working out again so that she could pay for her own visits back home, as she put it.

Finally I took a position overseeing construction of facilities in foreign countries as part of our local church, she wasn't interested in traveling and our lives became further disconnected.

The eventful day was finally approaching, I left for a month long trip in a remote area and she seemed fine, almost too fine, with the fact that there would be limited communication. After 3 weeks the project was moving along smoothly but a storm was approaching and we had to leave.

When I reached the airport I attempted to contact her and let her know that I was coming home sooner than expected, no response. My flight arrived but she wasn't at the airport to pick me up and my calls, text messages and emails were unanswered, I took a cab home and figured that she flew home for another visit.

The house was dark as I let myself in, feeling that I had finally reached my limit and needed to find a way to end this relationship.

Well she seemed to be doing a good job of that for me as I could hear her screaming out in orgasm in our bedroom. At first I was furious, I barged into the room as she was riding her lover cowgirl style and my heart hurt so badly, she used to do that with me.

His eyes grew wide with terror when he saw me standing in the doorway and before she became aware of my presence I walked up to the bed and was just about to beat the life out of him when I realized who it was. It was one of her former bosses, married with two young children and a successful career, the one she had been flirting with and almost "crossed the line" with just before we met.

It suddenly became clear that this wasn't a singular, random event and the pieces suddenly fell into place. I felt so stupid, taken advantage of and used. Realizing that this must have been going on without me catching on for at least five years nearly left me crushed me completely. It lessened some of my rage but not all of it.

She turned and saw me and without even an apology asked, "Why are you home so early?" I was stunned into silence. "Are you enjoying the show? You do remember my old boss Roy, don't you?" she asked as if she was doing no wrong.

The entire time Roy is laying there stammering and trying to get up when she introduced us, "Roy this is my husband Rod, Rod this is Roy". It was so surreal I thought that I must be caught in a bad dream.

Then I snapped out of the fog, dropping my bag on the floor I reached out and grabbed his balls in one hand and squeezed them and pulled them as I tried to tear them from his body.

She jumped up as he is screaming in intense pain and a thick stream of his cum leaks out of her pussy onto his stomach as she tries to get off the bed yelling for me to let him go. I let go of Roy and grabbed her by the back of her neck and pushed her head down and rubbed her face in his cum while scolding her like a puppy that soiled the carpet.

"Look at this, you did this, now clean it up." I had her face pressed hard into his stomach and she was trying to say something but it was just a mumble, she eventually had no choice but to comply. "That's it, clean it up, suck that cum off his cock too bitch."

For his part Roy was shocked, mouth hung open and confused. I was furious but was aware enough that any physical harm I caused to her or him would land me in jail, further adding to my situation. I was determined to not let them get the better of me yet not walk away with my tail between his legs.

By now she was sucking on his cock under her own fruition and I stepped back and gathered my thoughts, once I decided what my next course of action was it took no time to get an erection you could do chin-ups on. Not because of what I was seeing but because of what I was thinking.

I quickly stripped while Roy looked on in total disbelief while at the same time enjoying my wife's extremely talented efforts, when my thick cock sprung free the wide eyed look on Roy's face further emboldened me. She was on her knees between his legs and apparently giving Roy one heck of a blow job.

I climbed up behind her and shoved my cock in forcefully, "Damn Roy you must be much smaller than I thought, baby your cunt is so tight I swear I just popped into your ass."

Tight she was and her vaginal muscles clenched hard on my swollen member, I started slamming hard and forcefully into her, savoring the gagging sounds she made as I forced her further and further onto her lover's cock.

"That's it slut, suck his cock all the way down, choke on it whore," I said as I slapped her ass very hard with my open hand. Something she used to enjoy before but nowhere as hard as I had just done, she moaned and it sounded like a moan of pleasure. Her face was buried into Roy's abdomen as she had him fully in her mouth now and I held her head in that position as I kept ramming her hard and fast.

"I'm cumming," Roy yelled as he grabbed her head and started bucking wildly, unleashing what must have been quite a load as she gagged with his cock buried in her throat. I let up and she looked over her shoulder at me with cum running out her nostrils and gasping for air. "Fuck you prick, are trying to kill me?" she asked. I grabbed her hair and pulled hard giving her no choice but to look straight ahead as I continued to fuck her hard.

"That's it bitch, look at him while I fuck you senseless." Roy was pinned under her and had no choice but to stay where he was, "Open your eyes asshole and see how a real man fucks, watch her orgasm with a real man you small dick asshole."

I continued to verbally assault them both as I fucked her harder than I have ever fucked anyone. I was in control and they both knew it. Despite her predicament she started to cum, her pussy clenched and flexed on my shaft as she came, she started to scream in pleasure and she sprayed her ejaculation on Roy as she soaked my balls and the bed.

She had squirted a few times before during intense sex but nothing like this. Finally I was close to cumming, "Get ready bitch, it's my turn to cum. Keep watching asshole as I fill her full of my seed."

I came so hard, rope after rope of cum pumped into her, months of pent up sperm erupted from my shaft and she cried out in pleasure despite her best effort to not enjoy it. "Oh God yesssssssssss, that feels so good, cum for me baby, fill me up, so hot and so much I love it," she blurted out much to Roy's disbelief. I finally stopped cumming and she collapsed onto Roy, the two of us drenched in sweat.

"That's how to fuck asshole, she's almost all yours," I said.

"Almost? What do you mean almost?" he asked. And now it was his turn to be punished.

"Clean your bitch up," I said.

"What," he replied.

"You heard me, clean your bitch up. Suck my cum out of her. NOW!"

He laid there motionless and in disbelief. I grabbed his ankles and pulled them both down towards the end of the bed. I then lifted her up and nudged her forward until she was straddling his face. I watched as the first of my cum dropped out of her used cunt and onto his lips.

"Start sucking bitch," I said to him as I grabbed his hair and pulled him into her crotch. He was left with no option but to comply. He started out timidly and slowly at first but really seemed to enjoy himself as she started rocking her hips back and forth on his face.

"That's it lover boy, clean her up good," I said and noticed his cock twitch. He was definitely enjoying this, perhaps a little too much. For her part my wife was really enjoying this as she started to ride his face hard, before long she shuddered with a nice little orgasm and let Roy up for air.

His face was nice and slick with a combination of my cum and her juices. He started to stroke his now rigid cock and I thought of yet another way to humble this man. "You like that asshole, you like the taste of my cum? Now get over here and clean me bitch."

My wife looked on in disbelief as without any resistance Roy crawled over and took my cock in his mouth. "That's it asshole, suck that cock. Get it good and clean, your bitch might want another shot at this before I go," I said. I grabbed his head and pulled him hard onto my cock until I felt his throat clench as he gagged on it.

I started pumping his mouth, driving my cock a little deeper with each thrust, I pushed until I felt him start to gag then let him relax before driving it in again. Before too long I was balls deep in my wife's lover.

"You like that bitch, you like watching your boyfriend suck my cock. Look at him, he has it all the way down his throat like you never could."

"Stop it, stop it, I think you made your point. Just leave," she yelled.

"I'll leave when I'm ready to leave bitch, I'm done when I say I'm done," I replied. I fucked his mouth until I could feel my balls tighten up "Get ready asshole, straight from the tap, just like you want it, you know that you want this, you need this. Watch your boyfriend suck my load bitch," I said as I exploded in his mouth.

For his part Roy did a pretty good job keeping up with my large deposit, even if most of it was right down his throat. My wife couldn't believe what just happened. I snapped her back to reality when I told her to pack her shit and get the fuck out. NOW!

While they both scrambled to get dressed I realized that I could extend my dominance as long as I wanted. "Stop. We need to talk this through," I said.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," she finally said. Too little too late.

She and Roy now rent from me, they were married a few months ago.

As for me I travel in the RV full-time, I still oversee construction of buildings for the church from time to time. I even get a call from Roy and his new wife once in a while. As it turns out they both miss my cock and the wild night we had. I continue to turn them down, bad memories but great sex.

I'm enjoying my life now and refuse to allow the past to weigh me down.

herrdrier
herrdrier
13 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
My Loving Wife Cheated A wife begins an affair with her boss.in Loving Wives
A Welcome Return My wife traded up and I hit rock bottom.in Loving Wives
Already Gone A wife and her lover plot but the husband is a step ahead.in Loving Wives
Naive or Stupid - Take Your Pick Husband finds his wife in bed with her boss.in Loving Wives
More Stories