Caught

Story Info
Mags is seen masturbating in class - and the boy wants more.
3.2k words
3.9
70.7k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters are above 18.

*****

Mags crumpled the note in her hand, blushing hard. She couldn't believe she'd been caught masturbating in class, especially not by the kid next to her. She couldn't even remember his name and he had saw her plump thighs quivering as she fucked herself with her fingers on camera for Gage, her boyfriend. After class, she decided to hide out in the girls' locker room until school was out. She'd stayed late before, and the doors were only locked from the outside, so she was sure no one would pay her any mind. She texted her parents and Gage, telling them she'd be home later after a club meeting. Gage didn't respond. The jerk was probably sleeping.

She thought about the stuff Gage had sent her earlier, smiling a little wickedly as she pulled up a few pictures she had screenshot from their earlier exchange. She didn't know that kid, and she could move seats. She'd pretend it never happened.

Mags kept a spare pair of clothes in her gym locker, so she decided to take a quick shower before heading home. She stripped and stepped into the shower, turning on the warm water and loving the feeling of it flow down her stomach, her pink nipples peaking as she rubbed her hands across her love handles and back to playfully jiggle her fat ass as she spread her cheeks to feel the water run down her hole. She leaned back against the wall, pressing her soaking back to the wall as she reached down to toy with her fat pussy lips. She loved Gage, and she could get annoyed with him, too... but when her body bounced on his cock, his fists gripping her large breasts with a little too hard grabs and squeezing her large belly... well, she could never stay too mad at him. She let out a soft moan as she stuck a wet finger into her bare little cunt.

"Is this another show for me?" She heard a man's voice call out. She jumped, squeaking a fearful sound as she reached for the only thing nearby to cover herself up with. Suddenly a large hand reached out and tore it away from her grasp. She looked at his face- It was the boy from math class!

"Y-you... You can't be in here, get o-" she stammered, shuffling her wet body to the side, trying to reach the stalls. If she could just hide in one of them, lock herself in, she could fight him off.

"Ah, ah, ah," he said, easily catching up to the girl he nearly dwarfed and pushing her into the stall. He forced her struggling body down and onto the toilet, loving every kick of her thick wet thighs as he got glimpse after glimpse of her swollen pink pussy.

"Mags," he said, suddenly gripping her legs with his powerful arms so she couldn't slip away. He pressed his chest against hers so hard she was pushed into the pipework of the toilet. He leaned so close to her she could feel his breath on her neck. He reached his other hand back, into his pocket, and pulled out his phone. He showed the screen to her, playing a video not unlike the one she sent Gage earlier that day. "You little slut. All that show for some lucky guy, and you weren't even gonna share with anyone else? Tell you what," he said, looking into her eyes. "Just for that, I'm gonna fuck you. And I'm going to cum deep inside this nice little pussy if yours, and every day from now on, I'm going to fuck you right here in this stall after school. And you're going to walk home," he continued, pressing the hard line of his cock against her, "and you're going to open your pussy and send me a picture of the mess I gave you, and you're gonna smile for me every time. Then maybe," he said, putting his phone into his shirt pocket this time before suddenly shoving two of his long fingers into her pussy, "Maybe then I won't share this video with every single person in this fucking school."

"Please, please, no... Don't do this, please!" She cried. 'Gage! Please, Gage! Anyone' She prayed, knowing no one would come.

He let go of her, letting her legs fall as she slipped to lean against the wall. He grabbed her wet hair and pulled her up, pressing her against the wall and throwing his weight against her to keep her there as she cried in pain. "Oh, and don't worry. I won't be too mad if you cry." She let out another choked sob and reached her hand back to try and push him away, but he only pushed back harder, knocking her face into the stall. "I'd love it if you came like the slut we both know you are, but I like it when you cry even more. Makes your eyeliner run so pretty." He reached down between them, lowering the hem of his pants and boxers to free his aching cock. He pulled away from her, grabbing her wide hips and pulling her against him before taking his cock in one hand and running it between the globes of her ass and up and down the crease of her cunt.

"Stop, you can't do this. Please, don't hurt me. I'm sorry, please, just stop!" She begged again, squirming between his painful grip on her side and the rough pressing her breasts against the hard wall. She felt his cock running between her slick body. 'I haven't done anal yet.' she thought, "if he tries he's going to rip me in half!' "Somebody, please, help me!" She screamed as she felt him pull his shirt off.

"Shh... It's too late now, Mags. Just let me take care of you. Now," he said, pressing his bare chest against her naked back. He ran one hand around her thick belly, then up to grope her large breasts and pinch at a nipple before reaching her neck. He pulled her back, cutting her air ever so slightly as he licked the shell of her and asked, "which hole do I fuck today? I have so many choices for our first time..."

At the sound of the locker room door slamming shut, he gripped her throat extra tight to keep her quiet.

"S... Hel-... Ees..." She desperately tried to cry, but he just held her even tighter as the footsteps approached.

"Hello?" An older man's voice called out. "Thomas, what have I told you about sneaking in here? Even if the girls are all home, you can't be in here. And why'd you leave the shower on?"

'Mr. Hall!' She tried to mumble out for the math teacher and football coach, but she couldn't breathe. She felt weak, legs being held up by the strength of Thomas's grip around her middle and the hand on her neck.

She heard him walk to the stall, fumble with his locker room key for a moment, and seeing the door open to see Thomas ready to rail a red-faced Mags into the wall.

"Jesus, Thomas!" He shouted. "What in the hell is..." He said, watching as Mags weakly reached out for him. She saw him gulp as he took in the sight of her body, her thick thighs and soft stomach, wide hips and ass sandwiched between Thomas and the stall wall. She was ecstatic, finally, someone was going to help her. She waited for Thomas to pull away from her, to run, or for Mr. Hall to use his strength to pull him off if her, but neither moved. His grip on her throat lessened for a moment, and she gasped desperately coughing for air.

"Mr. Ha- alll..." She whispered with a hoarse voice. "Please."

"Bring her to the handicapped stall." He said to Thomas. "There's an extra bench with straps in there."

He looked to Mags, screaming and kicking as hard as she could as the wickedly smiling Thomas pulled her up against him to drag her to the stall. "Good news, Ms. Roth. I think we just found a way to get you that A you were so desperate for. Guess it's the only way you can get one when your too busy fucking your fingers than your working in your grades." He says, grabbing her arms and wrapping one his his against her pudgy middle. "So soft and warm... let's hope it's enough to keep you from breaking." He joked darkly.

They dragged her to the stall, spreading her belly down, legs kicking uselessly as they tied them down on either side of the bench. Mr. Hall gave her wiggling ass a hard slap, making her cry out in pain between her begs. "Don't worry, Ms. Roth. I can tell from this cute little pucker," he said, licking his thumb and rubbing it across her little hole, "you haven't been fucked here, have you?" He mused. "You know, I haven't had the chance to fuck a girl in the ass before. I think this is gonna be extra credit for us both." He laughed, sticking his thumb in ever so slightly more. "Hey Thomas, I've got some lube in my office. Take care of her while I go grab it." He stated.

"Yes, sir, Mr. Hall." He said, finishing up with the binds on her arms. He admired his handiwork; Mags was trussed up like the naked whore she was- ass sticking in the air, legs spread nice and wide so he could see right into her twitching pussy. Her breasts hanging down below her, rubbing against the polished wooden board. Her hands were tied on each side of her head, turned to the right with a strap around the back of her neck so Thomas could make use of her pretty plump lips. He ran his hand across her cheek in a loving gesture, brushing her wait hair from her tear-laden eyes. He stripped naked, his cock rubbing across her face as he reached for something above her.

"Here we go," he said, pulling the long removable showerhead down with him. "We can have some fun with this." He turned the water on, aiming the nozzle at Mags face and laughing nas she sputtered and squirmed under the ice cold water. He turned the pressure as high as it would go and kept it on her, choking her as she tried to scream. "There we go," he said. "Gotta get you nice and clean, just like you wanted earlier, right?" He said.

Struggle as she might, each movement only caused the straps to pinch against her soft, squishy skin. Tears streamed from her eyes, but were instantly lost in the rough spray. Gargling sounds were the only noise she could make.

He stopped for a moment, and she gagged in relief, spitting water from her mouth. It didn't last, as he shoved his cock into her mouth and started to fuck her throat with it. He held himself up with the bars behind her as he rammed his cock into her mouth. She could feel him hit her throat, and the rough slap of his balls across her cheek. She wanted to throw up, or bite down, but soon she felt Mr. Hall's hands rubbing across her ass again.

"You've got the best ass I've ever seen, Ms. Roth. Next time let's have you bend yourself over my desk while I fuck you with my tongue. Maybe Thomas can try it, too." He said. She felt his slick fingers press against her hole for a moment before pulling away. She almost felt

"Thomas, hand me that showerhead. Let's get her nice and clean, shall we?"

Thomas grunted, picking up the still-running nozzle and passing it to him. He tested the temperature by spraying it down her back, slapping her ass after she gave a muffled scream around Thomas's cock, causing him to groan. He stood back up and grabbed her hair, pulling himself out for a moment while she coughed, spit running down her chin before pushing himself back in. "That felt amazing, Mags, come on, let's have some more. Sing my cock a song, won't you?" He pulled her long hair hard, wrapoing it around his hands and loving her pained moans.

"Thomas, turn the temp up. I don't want to fuck an ice cube." Mr. Hall said.

Thomas pulled one hand free to lazily turn the knob- it was warm now, almost soothing. Instead of returning his hand to her hair, however, Thomas reached down and roughly grabbed one of her breasts. He rolled her large pale tit in his hands, playing with her stiff pink nipples before fisting at it bruisingly.

That's when she felt Mr. Hall spread her ass cheeks open and place the shower hose against her tight little hole- he'd taken the nozzle off and the warm stream of water quickly rushed into her ass. It was warm and strange, and she pushed against it, weakly trying to push the hose out as her warm mouth and ass were assaulted. Mr. Hall noticed the fluttering of her ass against the tube and reached down to her pussy to rub his calloused fingers across her neglected clit and into her pussy. She felt the water running through her, too warm and too deep, and her sore legs quivered as she felt it feel like it was stretching her from the inside.

"There we go..." Mr. Hall said, pulling out the tube and slapping her ass with another hard smack. He stepped to the side as the water rushed back out of her, and she moaned in relief. It was short lived, as Thomas had suddenly stiffened. He pulled out of her mouth and put his hand on her face to hold her eyes open as he came heavily on her teary face. "That's a good girl," he said, moaning as the last of his cum landed on her cheeks, her lips, in her nose, and even stinging her beautiful, cloudy blue eyes. She could finally breathe, crying "Please, please, no more. I won't tell anyone, I promise, just stop!"

"That's it, baby girl," he answered as she whimpered. He looked back to Mr. Hall, who was pushing the nozzle into her ass once more. "You're gonna be so full, Mags, you'll wake up tomorrow morning, next week, even ten years from now, and you'll never be able to forget just how good we fucked your fat little cunt. Maybe you'll even get pregnant." He leaned down, whispering. He wiped his finger through some of the cum and pushed it into her mouth so she could taste him.

She cried out again as the pressure of the water in her bruised ass pressed against the inside of her stomach. The pain was nothing compared to the humiliation, though, as Thomas unstrapped her arms and she had no choice but to lean against him. It was even worse when she noticed he was pulling her arms up to hang from the high shower bar to her left. Thomas easily pushed the bench slightly to the side, wrapping her sore arms to the metal and sliding down the bench to her.

Mr. Hall sat down behind her, pressing sloppy kisses and harsh bites to her back as he lubed his cock with one hand. He pulled the hose out with the other, and then quickly slammed his cock inside before any water could spill.

"Fuck, Mags, you're little ass is so tight... Can't wait to get you bouncing on me like a good little slut. Bet you can cum, just like this, can't you?"

She could only mewl in response, throat sore and mind blanking from the pain as Mr. Hall's thick cock fucked into her virgin ass.

"I think that's a yes, ain't it, Mr. Hall?" Thomas said, sliding forward. He grabbed the shower hose and the nozzle from the floor, reattaching it before turning it to it's highest pressure and putting it directly against her clit. He held it there as he marveled at her wriggling body as it tried to avoid the harsh stream against her sensitive little cunny. His free hand pressed against her belly, feeling it stuffed extra full thanks to the water and Mr. Hall's brutal thrusts. She jerked against the restraints with every slide, her cute short legs unable to reach the floor to ground herself, her thighs spread helplessly on either side of the bench, herhips trying to pull away but only pushing herself deeper into his manhood with every fall back, beautiful breasts glossy from water and serving as a nice little handlebar for Mr. Hall's ravagement. Her bruised neck swallowed as much air as it could, little grunts and the occasional beg spilling from her cum-stained lips as she was ripped in half.

Thomas was already raging hard again. He leaned forward, grabbing her jaw for a sloppy, tongue-filled kiss before biting her lip hard enough to draw blood. He then tasted his way down her neck, leaving hickeys at every inch. He worked past her tits, in Hall's hands, and to her naval. He rubbed at it, tickling at her sides and nipping at the soft chub of her stuffed stomach. He went lower for a moment, kissing just above her vulva before pulling back.

"Sorry, baby, maybe next time? I'm just too excited." He said, scooting forward even more and pressing his cock into her pussy with a hard slam. Now she had two cocks fucking into her, railing her back and forth between one another as she could only hang and take it. Mr. Hall's cock slamming into her tight ass, his teeth on her shoulder, her back arching away uselessly as he used her like a sleeve. Thomas's long thick strokes, hardly needing to thrust as she bounced between the two like a fuckdoll, roughly gripping her love handles in his hands as he pulled his face to bite her breasts...

'I'm... gonna... No! No! Nononono...' she pleaded with her body at the mounting pleasure. But it was too late, and she came with a wail, clenching around the hot cocks inside her.

She couldn't think, barely noticed that Mr. Hall had reached up one hand to grip her throat as she came, cock deep inside her when her squeezed around him. He bucked into her so hard that her shaking body rattled against the binds holding her, and she fell slightly forward onto Thomas's cock, feeling it roughly jab too deep inside her. He moaned loudly as it began to twitch against her, little spurts making their way deep into her pussy, just like Gage's.

Mr. Hall pulled it first, slapping her bouncy ass twice for good measure. A stream of cum and water poured out and he smiled.

"I might even write you a letter of recommendation for that, Mags." He said, pulling away. "That should make your parents very proud." He added smugly, standing and picking up his clothes.

Thomas got up then, pulling out with a wet sound that had him running a slow hand up her round side one more time.

"Remember, Mags." He said into her ear, catching her as he loosed her hands. "I want that picture tonight. I'll text you my number." He said, getting up and letting her spent body fall to the bench. He walked to his clothes and came back with his phone, making sure to snap an extra picture of her ruined holes and bruised body.

They left, leaving her on the bench filled with water, cum, and shame.