Caught

Story Info
Were-leopard and her mate have romp in the forest.
1.4k words
3.46
38k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anahi sat beside the small stream, sunning herself on a flat rock. She purred and turned over, reveling in the soft warmth that touched her spotted back. She stretched and yawned. Her long tail twitched slightly as she got comfortable again.

Her spotted ears twitched as she heard a twig snapping. She smiled and sat up straightening the powder blue top and wrap skirt she wore. "I know you are there Khai," She purred as she caught his scent on the light breeze. "You know better then to try to sneak up on me.

She heard a chuckle as a tall were tiger came out of the bushes close by the stream. "I will catch you off guard one of these days Anahi."

"You have been saying that for ages." Anahi smiled and flicked her tail at him.

"Oh I will catch you one day," Khai replied nuzzling his mate lightly, "One of these days," he chuckled.

Anahi purred as her mate sat next to her on the warm rock. She leaned over and slipped her softly furred hand into the waist band of his pants, "Is that your tail or are you just happy to see me?" she purred.

"Why don't you take it out and see," He answered in a slight growl.

Anahi pulled her hand away, "No, I think I won't," She smiled evilly.

"Oh, why not?" Khai asked, "Scared?"

"Me scared? Never," Anahi jumped up and scampered off towards the woods.

Khai jumped up and ran after his were-leopard mate. He quickly caught up to her and tackled her, bringing them both to the forest floor.

Anahi struggled to get out of her mates tight grasp, "Oh now you don't," She continued to struggle.

"No... Don't you struggle," Khai replied in a throaty growl as he tried to part her legs and raise her skirt.

"I will struggle if I damned well please," Anahi replied as she struggles again.

"Okay fine, struggle," Khai replied with a laugh.

Anahi growled, pushed him away and ran off again. "You can't have me neener neener neener." She turned to stick her pink tongue out at him, only to discover that he had disappeared. Anahi quickly climbed a tree.

She felt the branch she was on shake as Khai appeared behind her and batted at her nose. He made a chuffing sound as he tried to pounce on her.

"Ack!" Anahi fell out of the tree and landed on a heavy pile of leaves. "oomph!"

Khai followed suit and fell on her. Anahi wiggled out from under him before he had a chance to recover and started to run again.

"Grrrr," Khai growled as he watched his mate running away. He got up quickly and gave chase.

"HA! I am not that easy to catch," She called out without looking back.

She was brought down again as her mate tackled her, causing her to growl. He grasped both of her wrists and brought them above her head. Anahi growled in displeasure and struggled to escape his grasp. Khai gave another throaty growl as he began to kiss her neck.

"Grrrr," Anahi moved her head away to avoid his kissing.

Khai smiled at her attempts to escape and held her wrists together with one hand and used the other to fondle her soft breasts. "Oh, baby,"

Anahi lightly kicked at him, and manages to get up and run off again, only to stumble on the hem of her skirt. Khai smiled as he leapt and caught her again, bringing them both to the ground. Anahi hissed, bit and kicked. Khai returned with biting, hissing and growling.

Anahi struggled again to escape and managed to do so only after leaving her skirt behind. "No bloody way in hell you are going to have me," she called out angrily.

Khai sat watched her run, he picked up her skirt and sniffed the light blue fabric thoughtfully. His tail twitched as he watched her run off.

Anahi ran not paying attention to where she was going, "Fuck," She looked around her and realized she had run into a cul-de-sac. She began to climb the rocks to escape.

Khai took his time and caught up to her. He smiled as he pulled off the rock wall and brought her to the mossy floor. Anahi struggled in vain as she tried to push him away. Khai growled softly as he parted her bare and lightly spotted legs. Anahi head butted him and tried to stand again only to find herself thoroughly pinned down by her mate. She growled as she felt her mate push his erect cock into her tight slit. "Mmmm, don't struggle," Anahi tried to close her legs, "Naughty girl," He murmured as he felt himself getting harder as she struggled. He pushed into her all of the way with a sudden thrust.

Anahi whimpered and bit her lip as her mate began to thrust roughly into her tight slit.

"Ooh, you like that huh?" he breathed against her neck. She shook her head and sniffled. He took her chin and looked into her eyes, "Shhh, Shhh, Good girl," Anahi whimpered again and looked in to her mates fierce eyes. He held her by the back of the neck and brought her up so she could see what he was going to her. Oh, Yeah," he groaned as he pushed his hard cock in and out of her.

"I'm not supposed to be able to be caught," she felt the tears as the welled up in her eyes.

Khai growled and put his hand over her mouth. He growled softly as he began to thrust faster. Anahi whimpered as the tears streamed down her soft cheeks.

"Don't cry... Don't cry.... Shhh, it feels good," He started to slow, taking a breast in his hand and slowly licked the nipple, then suck and bit at it. Anahi bit her lip to stifle a moan.

Khai kissed her gently as he rammed into her, "It's all right baby," Anahi whimpered, as he squeezed her breast causing her to gasp. She whimpered again as her body started to grow aroused from the rough treatment. he squeezed her face in his hand, "Ooh, you like that don't you?"

Anahi shook her head, "Say yes, say you like it," Khai thrust into her harder. Anahi shook her head again. "Say it! Do it baby say you like it," Khai pulled out at slapped her pussy with his hard cock. "Say it," She whimpered again.

"Tell me how much you like it," he growled against her neck. He thrust back into her and wiggled inside of her. Anahi groaned softly. Khai smiled and licked away her tears. He grew more excited at her small noises of pleasure. Anahi bit her lip to keep from crying out.

"Ooh baby I'm going to cum," He squeezed her her cheeks and forced her to open her mouth. She cried out as he forced her mouth open. "Oh baby," He squirted hot cum into her mouth as she cried out in pleasure. Khai put his still spurting cock against her lips, "Suck it," he pushed more of his cock into her mouth as she shook her head 'no'.

Anahi gagged and half choked on him. He began to thrust into her mouth, growling as he did. She tried to spit him out and whimpered. "Ooh," he began to shake and shudder "Ooh baby here it come," Anahi looked frightened as his thrusts grew ragged and he began to cum into her mouth.

Anahi whimpered and tried not to choke on the cum as it flooded her mouth. Khai growled with pleasure, "Swallow it," Anahi looked panicked and shook her head. Khai growled and pulled at her throat. Anahi cried out, choked and swallowed the cum. "Mmmm, Tell me you liked it,"

Anahi whimpered and then whispered, "I like your cum,"

Khai growled happily and kissed his mates lips tenderly, "Good girl," He rolled off of her and pulled her to him, and cuddled her.

Anahi purred very softly, "Hmmm, I like it when you purr," He held her closer.

"Me never been caught before," She murmured as he held her. He grinned as his mate bead butted him.

"Well it pleased me to be the first to catch you," he licked his mates cheek tenderly, "Maybe I will have to catch you again,"

Anahi purred at the thought, snuggled against her mate and closed her eyes.