Caught

Story Info
Getting caught masturbating was never so sexy!
869 words
3.67
40k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's about 2:30 in the morning and you walk into the bedroom and catch me sitting on the bed masturbating. The only thing the white sheet covers is my legs. I blush and immediately stop and instinctively say sorry. You walk over to me and slowly run your hand down my cheek, telling me it's okay.

"You could have just come got me," you say in a whisper, heavy with lust. I nod a little, a bit stunned because your hand has worked its way down to my inner thigh. "So, what were you imagining, tiger?"

"You," I reply honestly.

"Mmmmmm, and what was I doing?"

I blush just as hard as when you first came in the room. I want to tell you and I don't want to tell you, but when your hand moves to my balls I do: "You were sucking my cock."

"Mmmmm, like this?" you reply as you bend over and place your lips on the head of my dick. After what seems like forever you slide down and take me whole in your mouth. Up and down, up and down, I feel it go as far down your throat as I can remember it ever having gone.

I place my hand gently on the back of your head and moan. Loudly.

After a while you switch to just licking and ask, "What else, were you picturing?"

Now it's my turn. I kiss you full on the lips, then swirl my tongue around with yours for a full minute. I bite your lower lip playfully and push you back on the bed. I pull your shorts and panties off in one quick, smooth motion and before you can say a word I'm licking your wet pussy.

I lick in every pattern I can think of as you now grab the back of my head and push me in deeper. I lick every letter of the alphabet into your sweet, sweet spot. I stiffen my tongue straight out and fuck you with it until you not so much as say, but whimper, "Need your thick cock in me."

My cock is as hard as it can get, so hard the veins in it are pushing out and pulsing. So after a few more licks just because I love the taste of your hot pussy, I stick my dick in you. Well, I stick just the head in actually, maybe a half inch at best.

"Want more?" I tease.

Now obviously this a game we usually both enjoy and sometimes this part of it can go on for as long as fifteen minutes. Not this time though. This time you put your hands on my ass and force me all the way inside you.

I chuckle silently to myself, thinking how much better this is then jerking off and begin pumping in and out of you in long, rhythmic strokes. Maybe not exactly blushing, but you're the one with the red cheeks now. I can feel the heat coming off you; I feel your pussy get even more wet.

"Don't stop," you plead. "This is the best ever," you admit. You say many more things in the heat of this prolonged, delicious moment, most of them I can't understand because your eyes have rolled into the back of your head and you're somewhere else entirely.

My cock is so sensitive right now I actually feel the thicker juices come out of you. It turns me on so much that you've just came that I flip you over with your ass up in the air and start fucking you doggystyle. So now it's even deeper and I speed up, causing you to have another orgasm which really surprises you. We've always had great sex but you've never come twice back-to-back so fast in your life.

So I pull out every trick I can think of; I rotate my hips as I pump you, I push it more to one side then to the other, I squeeze your butt cheeks together so it will feel even tighter. Eventually, you cum yet again. Now I'm completely in that place, a floating animal, and start pumping you so fast if that anyone were watching, all they'd see would be a blur of hips, ass, arms, and legs. We fall down a little at some point so now I'm fucking you on your side. You remember our code word and scream "Jaguar!" so loud I come back, back into the moment and now your pussy feels so soft and warm and tight that I just let go and mmmm, pump my hot, thick cum into those lips, moaning even louder than I usually do (and believe me, my usual is pretty damned loud to begin with). I pull out a little towards the end of my orgasm and it still shoots all the way up to your shoulder blade. We lay there for a few minutes saying nothing, super-high from the release.

I clean you myself with a tissue and then finger you lightly for a long time until I'm ready for another round. "Can't wait to catch you some day again," you say playfully before I stick back it in.