Caught!

Story Info
Hope third time is the charm to get the whole story out there.
3.3k words
117.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saxon_Hart
Saxon_Hart
1,148 Followers

For a friend by special request. I hope I did your fantasy justice, and I hope this tale serves your purpose.......SH

*

My name is Melissa. I am a 38 year old house wife and I live with my adoring husband and our dogs, Lucky, Chuck and Mopsy. The reason I am writing this is to tell about an event with my uncle John. I have had a crush on my uncle from the first day I met him. He is in his fifties, but looks ten years younger. Hard work has kept his body in excellent shape, with very little fat on him. We were always flirting with each other, but had never been inappropriate.

John married my mom's sister Joan about 25 years ago. When I would run away as a teen, Uncle John would always find me and take me home. I always knew everything would be ok as long as John was around. I always knew I'd be safe. As I grew older my feelings toward John began to change. I started noticing things about him that a niece really shouldn't notice about an uncle. I noticed the out line of his ass in his jeans. Every boy's ass I would see at school I would compare to John. I also noticed the outline of his cock in his jeans. I always dreamed about how that cock would feel in my throat, or deep in my pussy. Even after I met my husband, I thought of John. On my honeymoon, the first time my husband and I made love, I fantasized it was John pushing his rock hard cock into my swollen wet hole. I always cum so much harder when I picture John going at me.

Our family is quite close, we always celebrate holidays at my parents' home as a family, and since we only live across town from each other, I see my uncle quite a bit. We often have BBQ's together either at his home or at mine. .

During a recent BBQ at our home, I got the feeling that Joan just wasn't keeping John satisfied in bed. My husband doesn't do badly in that department, but he's nothing like the studs I read about on Literotica. Yes, I read erotica quite often and fantasize about the hunks in the stories.

Recently I started reading the incest stories. I get off reading about the mothers and sons, and fathers and daughters, but mainly I love the ones about uncles and nieces. I always picture John and I in the scenarios and I always cum at least three times picturing him pounding my pussy for all he's worth.

A couple of weeks ago my washing machine decided it had washed its last load and died on me. My husband was out of town for his job and I had to wait for him to return before we could get a new one. Aunt Joan came to my rescue by allowing me to do our laundry at her house.

Wednesday morning I loaded all of our laundry into my car and went to John and Joan's. Soon after I got there Joan informed me that she had to go out and would be gone until late this evening. She apologized over and over for not keeping me company.

"Go do what you have to do Auntie J, I'll be fine."

"OK dear, if you want to you can use Uncle John's laptop to surf while you wait, just don't surf for porn."

"Auntie J!!!" I said in a pseudo shocked tone, "I don't do porn so there's no danger of that."

She walked out the door laughing and I went to load my first load. Her machine is somewhat smaller than mine so I knew it was going to take me most of the day to get it all done. Soon after I started my second load I got the urge to see what was new in the incest story section of Literotica. There were several brother and sister tales, and a couple of stories with suffixes like Ch 12 telling me I'd have to read 11 chapters to understand what was going on in chapter 12. Then a story about a lustful uncle caught my eye.

In the story, Naomi, an 18 year old girl went to stay on her uncle's farm for the summer. At first she'd catch him trying to sneak peeks at her when she was bent over or later on trying to catch her in her underwear or naked. After a while she began to tease him just a bit. Exposing cleavage, baring more thigh, bending over in front of him. One evening she even walked through the house after a shower wearing only a small towel that hid little.

As I read the story, I imagined it was me teasing John. Letting him see my undies. Brushing my full breasts against him as I reached for something. Maybe even wearing more revealing clothing when I was going to be around him would do the trick. Between my own thoughts of escalating my seduction of Uncle John and Naomi's more and more daring displays, I was getting quite warm and moist in my crotch.

I slipped a hand up under my tank top and began lightly rubbing my nipple. I alternated between rubbing circles around it and twisting on it gently. I displaced my bra and got my other hand working on my other breast. I was starting to get into it when the buzzer signaling the end of the drying cycle sounded. I reluctantly went to swap my load around and reload the washer.

When I returned, it seemed to me that the lap top wasn't exactly as I had left it, and the story seemed to be scrolled a little further along than I thought. I blew it off thinking I might have bumped it when I got up to deal with the laundry.

I found the place where I had left off and began reading again. Soon my hands were back at my tits. I was tugging and tweaking my nipples and began moaning out loud. No one was around to hear me, so I could have a screaming orgasm if I wished to.

In the story, Naomi had gone to bed after a day of teasing and tempting her uncle. She couldn't get to sleep right away so she began masturbating. She had worked three fingers into her honey pot and had cum three times when she noticed her bedroom door opening. Her uncle entered the room just as her fourth orgasm ripped through her.

At this point one of my hands abandoned my breasts and slipped into the waistband of my shorts. My fingers only teased around my clit for a few moments when I went directly at my pleasure button. "Oh John. Yeah baby right there," I moaned as my fingers brought a crushing orgasm about. "Oh fuck yeah Uncle John, Oh you really know how to treat my cunt!!"

I screamed as I came. My hips bucked and my thighs drummed a staccato beat on the sofa. As I was coming down from my orgasm I heard something behind me across the room. I turned to see a shadow in Uncle John and Aunt Joan's room.

"What the fuck? Hey who's in there?"

I felt my face go crimson as my Uncle John came out of the room. He had been watching and enjoying the show if the bulge in his jeans was any indicator. We just stared at each other for what seemed an eternity; he with a huge tent in his trousers and me with my top all akimbo and my fingers still in my sopping wet snatch.

"How long have you been standing there?" I stammered out.

"Since you came back from the laundry room." He answered sheepishly. "I saw the story you are reading there, and um...Does that tale reflect how you feel Mel?"

I was taken aback. I expected him to be upset that I was not only reading about incest in his home on his computer, but that I was masturbating as well. Sometimes in life you have to take a chance. I decided it was time for me to take one.

"Yes Uncle John," I answered. "I have had a crush on you as long as I have known you. I can't tell you how many times I have fantasized about you. How long I have waited for you to seduce me. I know it's frowned upon, but I NO LONGER CARE. All you have to do I say you want me, and I'll be yours to do with as you please".

He stood silently for what seemed like endless hours. The torture was unbearable. Was he going to yell at me and throw me out of his house? Was he going to tell my Aunt and Mother what I caught me doing? I felt I was about to start a life of humiliation, all because I loved someone I wasn't supposed to love that way. All of this was flying through my mind and he was just standing there, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

Finally he looked up from the floor. I couldn't read his look but it didn't appear that things were going to go in my favor.

"Melissa, I, um er, well...To tell the truth I noticed some time ago how you looked at me. I noticed the glances you'd steal when you thought no one was looking. I always just figured you had a crush. Nothing more, just an innocent little crush." He paused and seemed to be in deep thought for a moment as he searched for the words.

"Honestly I don't know how to feel. I have always thought that you are a very sexy woman. When I saw what you are reading, I didn't know what to think. It turned me on to read. I am ashamed to admit more that it turned me on that YOU were reading it. The chance you were fantasizing about me hit me like a ton of bricks. Then when you were poking yourself and calling my name, I...I.." He looked at me with a look I had never seen on him before.

His eyes burned a hole through me as he approached. He paused and seemed to rethink, but I grabbed him and pulled him into a kiss. His lips burned mine as our tongues invaded each other's mouth. We were both panting and I felt the earth quake under me. Damn the man could kiss.

His hands began roaming over my back and down to my ass. I sucked in a breath when he gave my ass cheeks a squeeze. I started to undo the buttons on the chambray work shirt he wore. I slipped my hands inside and began rubbing his strong, hairy chest. He reached up under my top and lifted it completely over my head and off of me. My bra soon followed.

He took my left tit into his mouth and alternately sucked my nipple and then flicked his tongue over it. His other hand twisted and tweaked the other nipple and squeezed my breast. He kissed his way back up to my neck. I shivered as he began to kiss and nibble my throat.

I reached down and undid his belt. I unbuttoned and unzipped his trousers and pushed them to the floor. I knelt down and pulled his boxers with me, freeing his big, hard, beautiful cock. It was bigger and thicker than I had imagined.

"Oh Uncle John, I never knew you had such a treasure in your pants."

He shuddered as I ran my tongue up from his balls along the underside of his magnificent cock, all the way up to his spongy purple helmet. I swirled my tongue around the head several times, relishing his shivers and moans. I let my saliva drip all over his shaft and wrapped my hand around it. It was so thick my thumb and fingers would not meet.

"Oh fuck Melissa. You sure do know how to make your uncle feel so damn good."

My pussy got wetter with his words. I wrapped my lips around his head as I stroked his cock. I licked around his sensitive tip and stuck my tongue into his piss slit. He shuddered hard when I ran my mouth as far down his cock as I could. I got about three quarters of it in my mouth before I hit my gag reflex.

"Ahhh fuck. You are so good little lady, don't stop. It's been so long since I have had my cock sucked so expertly."

I backed up and swirled my tongue on his spongy tip again and went for the deep throat again. This time I swallowed at the right moment and he slid right past my gag reflex and into my throat. I loved the feeling of my throat stretching to accommodate his girth. My tongue lashed out and licked his balls. All the while I was making swallowing motions with my throat muscles to add to his stimulation.

His hands were gently guiding my head in and out as he fucked my throat. "Oh god Melissa, soooo good. Damn it I shouldn't be...but oh fuck I'm in heaven!"

I reached up and began to message his balls, and was rewarded with a sound of pure pleasure from my uncle. I could feel his cock starting to twitch ad his balls started to pulsate. I knew he as going to cum, and soon! I managed to get him about halfway out of my mouth so that his cum would ride my tongue down my gullet. He came and he came hard. He shot several large jets of hot cum in my mouth and I had to swallow rapidly to keep up with it all.

I pumped his cock in and out of my mouth a few more times to be sure I had gotten all of his tasty seed. Then he pulled his cock from my mouth with an audible plop. "Oh John, do you think you have enough left in you to fill my sopping wet cunt?"

"Little girl, you're about to find out what I got left."

With that he pushed me toward the couch and bent me over the arm of it. I felt his strong hands grasp the waistband of my shorts and pull them down to my feet. He knelt down and spread my ass open. I felt electric shocks travel up my spine when he ran his tongue from my tailbone to my puss slowly. He came within centimeters of my throbbing clit, just to reverse direction and lick back up my ass. For fucking maddening minutes he continued this. I was so ready to cum I felt I would explode soon. Suddenly he stopped licking. I could feel his hot breath on my cunt as he positioned his mouth over my clit. I pushed my ass back hoping to get the contact I so desired, but he moved his head back.

Just when I thought I'd go mad he lightly flicked his tongue on my labia. The he repeated this on the other side. Then without warning he attacked my clit like a baby goat. I saw stars and got tunnel vision as my orgasm ripped through my trembling loins. He kept his tongue rolling on my clit as I came harder than I had ever cum in my life. He had to hold me up as my legs threatened to buckle under the force of my orgasm.

He stood up and grabbed my hips, "Last chance to back out honey."

"Not on your life Uncle, stick that cock in me. Fuck me hard with that magnificent cock."

I know it was only mere seconds, but it seemed to be hours, as he rubbed his cock between my labia and flicked my clit with his cock. Shivers ran through me with each minute contact. Finally he started sliding his magnificent rod into my sopping wet hole. I let out a long low groan as his large tool split my birth canal. It felt like a red hot spear had been stuffed up inside my cunt.

Uncle John grabbed my hips and started pumping into me. "Oh baby, I never thought I'd find anything better than that mouth of yours." He pumped a little faster. "Damn was I wrong."

He had been fucking me for about fifteen minutes, when I hard the dryer buzzer sound. Uncle John pulled out of my cunt and I couldn't help the sound of disappointment that came out of me. "Go change your laundry around dear. Your aunt will get suspicious if you don't get your laundry done."

I walked naked to the laundry alcove, feeling my juices running down my thighs. I quickly moved my loads around and restarted the machines.

I hurried back into the living room to find John sitting on the ottoman that sits in front of his chair. His ram rod, glistening with my juices, stood upright and ready. I straddled him and lowered myself onto his raging erection.

"Fuck Uncle John, your cock feels better than I ever imagined. I can't wait for you to cum inside me."

With that, he began thrusting up into my pussy. His long full cock was stretching me like I have never been stretched. I felt pressure on my cervix every time I bottomed out on his prong. I could feel my orgasm building and sped up my humping. Within a few minutes I felt the fire in my loins as my orgasm over took me and flung me to oblivion.

As I was coming down form that orgasm, Uncle John reached over and began strumming my clit with his thumb. "Oh God! Oh God! Oh OH OH!!!" I came so hard I almost passed out, but Uncle John seemed almost unfazed. He was sweating and panting but he seemed nowhere near cumming. I raised my self up and turned around into what was basically a reverse cowgirl position. Essentially I was sitting on my uncle's lap with his cock buried in my hot wet cunt.

I bent forward and braced my hands between out legs and started riding him. I came six more times in thirty minutes of fucking. I was hoarse from screaming and my pussy was getting to be really tender and sore.

Finally Uncle John had me get up and lie over the ottoman. He got on his knees behind me and entered my abused snatch and began rapidly pumping me. I was in between the agony of my far beyond sore cunt being punished, and the ecstasy of having my tunnel tooled by an expert fucker with a large cock. He reached around me and strummed my over sensitive clit with one hand and my swinging tits with the other as he pummeled my twat. I reached back and started playing with his balls. I could hear his breathing getting ragged over the slap of his balls on my mound and the splurtch of my wet hole being fucked.

Finally after four hours of fucking I felt his balls tighten up, and he seized and jerked as his cock spewed his hot liquid lava deep into my belly. He collapsed onto my back, panting and sweating.

"Baby girl, I haven't had it like that in a long time. I am so glad I finally found out that you have wanted me too."

"Too? You mean you have wanted me?"

"Ever since you turned eighteen I have dreamed of fucking you. Today is definitely the best day of my life."

"Likewise Uncle John. I think it might be a while before I get my washer fixed."

FIN

Saxon_Hart
Saxon_Hart
1,148 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This made me so wet.. I not so much envisioning an uncle.. but someone I was close too.

HarleyusaoneHarleyusaoneover 4 years ago
Good

Enjoyed your story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Laundry?

Way to ruin a scene. Who pauses, mid-fuck, for laundry?

gcg41gcg41over 5 years ago
HOT

I was pumping my cock as I read your story. I am reading it again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Came

Omg made me cum 6 times good story

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Linda's Discovery Mom discovers her son's secret.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Boobs n Boners The tale of a very horny sonn, and an equally horny mom.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories