Caught!

Story Info
Blackmailed into first time.
1.3k words
4.32
168.7k
72

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StLus
StLus
46 Followers

Three sharp raps came at the door of my hotel room. I had taken off my shoes, but other than that was still dressed, so I went to answer it. A man in a crisp white shirt and blazer stood there. He was greying at the temples and built like a former linebacker that still kept in shape. He was my height but must have outweighed me by nearly a hundred pounds.

"Mr. Jefferson?"

"Yes?"

"May I come in? It's hotel business."

I wasn't sure what that meant, but his icy blue eyes were a little intimidating, "Umm, sure."

He stepped into the room while I closed the door.

A little uncertainly, I asked, "What can I help you with?"

He pulled a 4x6 photograph from the inside pocket of his blazer and handed it to me.

I felt faint. It was a picture of me, from last night, laying on my side with my finger in my ass and look of pleasure on my face. My cheeks felt hot as I glanced at him.

His smile was nothing less than predatory, "I certainly wouldn't want any of the video of that to reach your loved ones. Would you.?"

For a moment I was furious, "Fuck you! I'm not giving you a thing. Go ahead and do what you have to do. I'll sue you for breach of privacy."

He didn't even flinch, "And the recording will become public record."

He started for the door, "Very well Mr. Jefferson. Let's see how this plays out shall we?"

I thought of the look on my families' faces, my co-workers faces, and I knew he had me. I choked out, "Wait."

He paused.

"How much do you want?"

He turned back around, again with that savage grin, "Oh, I don't want money. I own the hotel. I want something else."

I suddenly felt even more nervous, "What?"

He strode up to stand face to face with me. It turned out he was even taller than me. I'm not a small man, but I looked like a willow next to him.

He looked down at me and said, "I want you. One look at that sexy ass and I had to have it. And I will. Or else..."

I turned away, "You've got to be kidding."

"I'm not."

I was a virgin. I sometimes watched gay porn, especially when on the road, and played with myself, but I'd never even touched another man's cock. What was I going to do?

He started for the door again.

I whispered, "Wait."

Again the pause before the door, "Yes."

"I'll...I'll do as you ask."

"Whatever I want?"

My face felt flushed. I knew what I might be agreeing to, but what could I do?

"Yes."

"Strip."

The command came so quickly and without emphasis I thought I'd misheard him. As he turned and crossed his arms, he said it louder, "Strip bitch."

I felt a little sick to my stomach as I unbuttoned my shirt and dropped it to the floor. If I didn't know what being looked at like an object was like before, I did now. It made me angry, and scared, and surprisingly, I felt my cock harden a little. He was going to think I was getting off on this. He also didn't look in the mood to wait. I dropped my pants to the floor, then my underwear. I stood naked in front of a man who planned to do things to me that I could only guess.

He smiled, "Give us a spin."

Humiliated, I turned away from him and he suddenly stepped up close behind me. Thick fingers squeezed my buttocks and roamed across my hips before sliding up my abs to pinch my nipples. In my ear he rumbled, "You're going to love this, little faggot."

"I'm not a faggot you bastard!"

He laughed, whirled me around by the shoulders and pushed me unceremoniously to my knees. I couldn't even begin to stop him.

"Take out my cock you little bitch."

I stared up at his eyes, so cold even when he smiled, "Please no."

He slapped me once across the face, not very hard but very suddenly, "I'm not going to ask you again."

My gaze drifted down his thick chest to the crotch of his slacks. The bulge down the right pant leg was huge. He chuckled when my eyes widened, "You'll get used to it. Touch it."

I reached out tentatively and stroked down the length of it. It twitched under my fingers as he groaned. I stroked back up it toward the base, stopped and squeezed. The girth of his cock filled my hand. There was no way it was going to fit in me anywhere.

"Enough playing."

My cheeks felt flushed as I unbuckled his belt and slowly lowered his zipper. He lowered his pants a little and pulled that monster out. It dangled in front of my face, not all the way erect and already frightening. Thick veins circled the shaft and the head looked like it was the size of a small apple. His masculine scent wasn't unpleasant, just different.

"Lick it."

There I was, in my own hotel room, on my knees in front of this huge man, his thick cock inches from my mouth. I couldn't see out any way out of it, so I licked it. I licked the underside from the base to the head, then back down.

He groaned, "That's it bitch. That's good. Now suck my cock."

I opened my mouth wide and took the head in my mouth. He barely paused for a moment before pushing a couple of more inches between my lips. I couldn't believe it myself, and I certainly hoped he hadn't seen, but my traitorous cock was starting to harden. I pulled back a bit, then pushed back down his length, my lips sliding over the soft skin.

"Look up."

I glanced up at him, my mouth open wide to accommodate the girth of him.

He smiled, "You look good sucking a cock. Very natural."

I started to pull back to say something, but he grabbed my head, his thick fingers winding into my hair and forced another inch, then two, into my mouth. He pushed until I started to gag, backed off just a bit, then pushed forward again. I tried to breathe through my nose when he told me too, and it helped, but that only earned me more cock, until the head of it was against the back of my throat.

An embarrassing amount of drool ran down my chin and onto my bare chest as he pulled nearly all the way out, then slowly pushed it back in again. Almost against my will, my tongue caressed the underside of his shaft as he raped my mouth in earnest.

His grip in my hair was becoming increasingly painful as he fucked my face, used me like a sex toy. I felt strange, humiliation warring with excitement.

His groans grew louder, "Oh yes you little slut. Suck that cock. Make me cum."

He suddenly let go of my hair and it became obvious that I was bobbing my head, sucking on his thick cock on my own. I glanced up at him and he smiled triumphantly, "I told you you were a little faggot."

He grunted, grabbed my hair in his left hand and pulled me off of his cock. Spurt after spurt of semen landed on my face before he shoved it back in my mouth, the final spurts hitting the back of my throat. Without any other option, I swallowed.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and tucked it back into his pants. I looked up at him, afraid that he wanted more, a relatively normal guy fifteen minutes ago, now naked, kneeling in front of a man whose name I didn't even know, his semen dripping down my face.

He said, "If you aren't back in your room tomorrow night, you know what will happen," turned and headed for the door.

"Your cock certainly is hard for someone who doesn't like to suck cock, don't you think?. Be here tomorrow night."

I was fairly sure that I didn't want to know what he had in store.

StLus
StLus
46 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies8 months ago

This story was quick, right to the point!!! Very hot from the beginning! I would be very scared if someone tried to blackmail me similarly. It WOULD be a good explanation, should others find out though! To this day, I'm still very discreet about my sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot.

Love Caught subject stories. In my teens I got caught by 2 older guys jerking away in a men's room. I got made to pay

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Caught

I think it is part of the thrill of it - certainly was for me apart from being actually caught ( twice ) I was watched quite a few times by appreciative men in various locations around my home town - the park , a disused factory and the beach toilets ..

since I turned 50 , I now prefer comfort to the great outdoors ( my knees ache on concrete !! ) I have always liked being dominated by men , and dress as a sissy in private ( I have dressed for men too ) ...

I actually pursued one man on holiday who showed an interest in me ( I am a photographer by day in my job ) and I took quite a lot of pics of him ( he was single like me - and a curious wannabe bi ) .. I happily sucked him off in his room a couple of times and he returned the favour twice ( not very well , but I’m sure he has now become quite proficient with practice )

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nice story

yes I too was caught jerking my cock I did not hear the door open I look up and saw this older man in my door way now what have we here I yell at him and ask what do you want he said his car broke down and could use the phone I said yes he said you do have a nice cock I told I just put my pants back on he told me that all right I like a man that play with is cock I just stood there well he use the phone he hang up and said it be two hours before tow truck is here I went to grab my pants when he walk over and put his hand on me your cock not big I said not that big he start to jerk my cock he told me to remove my shirt when I did he put his lips on my tit as he suck I said yes that feel good he stop and said you like that boy I said yes sir I can show you more to please a man you want that I said yes sir well soon I was sucking his cock that my boy get my cock nice and hard he pull out and bend me over the bed he shove his cock in my ass hole it hurt a bit but soon he had his cock all the way in he bang me for awhile as he did he ask are you my bitch now I said yes sir anything you want that my boy or maybe I just call you sissy make you wear panties I said yes sir he pull out and told me I be back in a hour you better be clean shave tell the driver to wait I said yes sir it was two hours and the driver pull up I told to wait he said fine just then he came back and talk to him he came in the house I was told to remove my robe he look at me very nice he hand me a bag in there were girly clothes he help me dress then the driver came in and told him all hook up and ready to go the man ask him how do my little girl look he look at me and smile well he look better in girly clothes he walk over and said yes what a lovey girly he then lift my skirt and nice panties to what a lovey ass yes he has a nice tight ass he pull my panties down the man said she just love cock in her ass the man said you mean that he pull his pants down and shove his cock in me the other man watch that my bitch that all his cock soon I was begging him I want all your cock soon he shot his load of cum he pull out and I lick him clean the too of them talk after that day one come over and then the other one come I now become there sissy girl and there bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Caught

I was caught sucking cock twice in my early teens ... both times by the same man , the park keeper

It was in the local park toilets after dark both times.. the first guy just left me kneeling there as he fled ... but the second was determined to finish , so he just carried on as the park keeper stood watching us !!

When the guy had cum ( on my face ) , he zipped up , smiled at the park keeper and left .. leaving me on my knees , cum on my face !!

“ in my office now “ the park keeper barked at me ...

once inside , he locked the door behind him and sat at his desk

“ I sh-should really ring the P-police “ he stuttered

I begged him not to , but he pointed out that this was the second time and he was duty bound - unless??... I was nice to him !!

I knew immediately what he meant and whispered nervously

“ Now ? “

He nodded yes and quickly unzipped himself , telling me to get naked , and lay back in his chair to allow me access ... I knelt on the floor and fished his cock out of his trousers ( it was shorter but thicker than mine and he was circumcised ) bending my head I took it in my mouth and heard him groan about me being a lovely little ‘bumboy’ ....

I sucked him gently at first until he started moaning and thrusting his hands gripping my bobbing head - I sensed he was about to cum and tried to pull back ( I hadn’t swallowed cum yet ) .. he held me tighter as he spurted warm cum into my mouth , gasping that I had to swallow it all - I had no choice but to comply - his grip was so tight !!... so down it went ( it wasn’t unpleasant either I was happy to say )

Sated, he slumped back in his chair and told me to cum then get dressed and sit down - I still had cum on my face - and now in my belly ... so I stood there and wanked off in front of him , spurting all over the concrete floor - lovely ( I didn’t know that having an audience would be so erotic )

Now I was dressed he told me that he expected me to do it regularly and at some point he was going to ‘bum’ me

I did as he told me returning most nights when he said .. and he did indeed ‘bum ‘ me on many occasions , as did others !!

My secret stayed safe for many years , thankfully

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Caught Series Info

Similar Stories

Steam Room Daddy A young straight guy is forced to obey him.in Gay Male
Straight Turnout Strait guy is turned out by an experienced man.in Gay Male
Sexy Swimsuit Straight guy with girl's ass gives dirty lapdance at the pool.in Gay Male
Becoming His Girl An older man teaches a boy to forget his girlfriend.in Gay Male
First Time with Neighbor Daddy 18-year-old boy is taken by older neighbor.in Gay Male
More Stories