Caught

Story Info
He catches wife with another man and rage swallows him.
2.4k words
4.02
142.9k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been lying in bed horny, waiting for my sexy little wife to join me. We had three friends from out of town visiting us for the weekend, a married couple we had known for years and a guy my wife used to work with. We had all been out for an evening of dinner and dancing with a lot of drinking too. The night had gone well other than a spill by me that inflamed my hot tempered wife. We had been keeping our distance since then, but this was ridiculous, it was time to make up. We had had another round of drinks once we got home then, drunk, tired and happy we called it a night.

My wife was making sure that our friends had all they needed for a comfortable night as I headed for bed. She had dressed up for the evening and the thought of how great she looked and how horny she usually got after a good night out had me looking forward to getting her in bed. I washed up, undressed and flopped on the bed. I lay there becoming aroused as I imagined her undressing down to her lingerie then crawling across the bed to me. I pulled out my hardening cock and stroked it slowly as I pictured her gorgeous little body sensuously writhing.

Ten minutes or more passed and I was beginning to wonder when she would join me. I got out of bed and went to find out what was keeping her, no doubt making sure all was shipshape before retiring but maybe she was still sore from our fall out and in need of a loving apology. I was only wearing my boxers and my cock was still semi hard but I reasoned that everybody was in bed and seeing my arousal should get her mind in the right gear. I passed the spare bedroom and heard happy sexy noises coming through the door. They were obviously getting down to the same business I had in mind.

I didn't exactly creep downstairs but I did avoid the one squeaky stair on my way down. Nothing prepared me for what happened next. Coming to the living room door I saw my wife on the sofa with her friend in a clinch, snogging like a pair of teenage lovers.

The rage hit me like a wall. Without thinking I strode into the room and grabbed her by the hair. They hadn't noticed me, and the shriek she made as I pulled her up and away from him was more out of shock than pain. I'm not a huge guy but I'm pretty strong, dragging her 110lbs off him didn't take much effort from my left arm.

He exclaimed: "Oh fuck!"

My right fist swung fast and hard and I felt and heard his nose break as his head snapped back. The back stroke was just as hard and full of menace; it struck the side of his head with such force that it drove him sideways down off the sofa.

I turned and left the room pulling her along with me by her hair. As I stormed upstairs I gripped her hair even more tightly and held my arm straight down by my side, her legs struggled to keep up with her head that was pinned down beside my waist. "Oh God, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry". She gasped in something between a sob and a whimper.

I dumped her on the bedroom floor and stormed to the window. I looked out into the dark night. I was shaking, my fury at her betrayal consuming me. "I'm sorry babe, I'm so so sorry. I don't know why I did it. I'm so sorry". She pleaded behind me, but I barely heard her, my mind was in blind chaos.

I don't know how long I stayed there but when I turned, my body was still on some kind of autopilot. The anger was joined and heightened by euphoria over the confrontation. I had never been that angry nor had I ever hit someone that hard before. He hadn't put up a fight but I had destroyed him in one blow. I felt strangely triumphant. She was on the floor in her sexy little black dress, half way raised to me looking disheveled and frightened. Seeing her there heightened my anger again.

"I'm so so sorry. Please. It was stupid. I'll never do it again, please, I'm so sorry." Damn she was a sexy little slut. Watching her plead in such earnest was having an effect on me.

To the victor go the spoils. I grabbed her hair again and she gasped, a look of fear crossing her face. With my free hand I slipped my rapidly hardening cock out of my boxers and before she knew what was happening I pushed her mouth onto it.

I drove her down onto it as deep as I could. I held her head firmly and felt my cockhead slip through the warm wet cavity and hit the back of her throat. I held it there for a moment, relishing the feeling. Then holding her head in both hands I rocked my hips back until just the tip of my cock was at her lips. I held it there too, just for a moment then started fucking her face in earnest. She likes to suck cock, but this wasn't about her. I held her head firmly in my hands and fucked my cock into her mouth over and over, faster and faster, relishing the power I had, relishing the euphoria of the past few minutes.

Blind lust drove me on. I fucked her hard and fast and as deep as I could. Sometimes I felt my cockhead slip in past the back of her mouth into her throat. Knowing I was making her gag just drove me to do it more. Once I held it there, just enjoying the feeling of her throat muscles gagging on me. I nearly came then, the feeling of completely dominating her increasing my euphoria immensely. I pulled back and relished the feeling of her mouth flexing as she gasped around my hard cock. She mewed a plea as I pushed back in deeper, and that desperate cry pushed me over the edge. I pounded into her, deep then almost out, then deep again as my body was rocked with the orgasm. I pinned her head even tighter between my hands and my cum streamed out into her mouth and gagging throat.

Damn, that felt good. The euphoria still rode high in me and my hands held her fast to my crotch as the force of my orgasm subsided, my cockhead still between her lips. My racing heart slowed and gradually my mind drifted back into focus and as it did, my anger returned. I pulled my cock free of her mouth and, holding her by the hair, dragged her onto the end of the bed. She cried out as I pulled her across the room, shuffling along to keep up with me until she was slumped forwards over the side of the bed. With my free hand I pulled up the hem of her short black dress. Angry though I was, I was still stirred by the sight of her sexy little ass framed by the red and black lace thong and suspenders and the stockings she wore. My still half hard cock began to swell harder. Damn, this was going to be fun.

Fumbling behind me, I reached for the clothes I had stripped out of earlier and pulled my belt free. I doubled it in my hand then swung it with all my angry might at her rounded backside. The crack of leather striking flesh was sudden and loud. She shrieked in pain and her hands flew back to protect herself. I swung again but her hands got in the way. I grabbed her wrists and pinned them together in my big hand at the small of her back, resting my weight there on one arm as I swung my belt again at my unprotected target.

The belt landed with another satisfying crack on the rounded flawless skin. Again she shrieked at the shock of pain it produced and her body jerked. She tried to pull free but my full weight and anger pinned her more effectively than any chains could. I lashed down at her ass and thighs with blow after blow from the belt. The pale flesh turned a livid red under my onslaught. She shrieked and squealed and moaned as I flailed at her. Her body writhed under me, desperate to escape the pain I was causing. Her legs kicked and danced ineffectually below her, doing little other than occasionally exposing previously unmarked sensitive flesh to the fierce stinging pain of the belt. I had an angry rhythm going and nothing that she did could break it or the red mist of anger that coursed through me and the satisfaction of each clean hard slap of the leather on skin. Making her pay, making the bitch pay.

By the time my arm began to grow tired I must have swung dozens of times. Her flesh was more purple than red and her shrieks and squeals had morphed into groans and moans. Panting, I dropped the belt and ran the tip of it across the scorching flesh. I was rock hard. The pleasure of lashing her, the squeals and moans she made, her writhing body and my total dominance combined as a heady mix.

I let the belt slip from my hand and reached down and ripped the lacey thong off her. It glistened with her moisture as I dropped it on the floor. Lifting up off her, I stood then lowered my cock between her legs. Pinning her hips to the mattress with my hands, I stabbed my rock hardness at her pussy. It glistened with the same wetness as her panties and my cock slipped easily inside. Her pussy was hot and tight, resistance was only slight and the hot moisture drew me in. She groaned like an animal. "Ohhh, fuck, yeah." And her hands slipped under her, between her legs.

I drove into her with long deep strokes, my whole mind absorbed in the pleasure emanating from our vicious coupling. I leaned over her, pinning her down by her shoulders now. Her hips, now unheld, were rocking back to meet mine, her primal instinct free, her guttural moans of pleasure mixing with mine and rising to a fevered panting.

A movement caught my eye. Looking up, I saw a red silk slip and the almost naked form of our friend, standing in the doorway that I had not shut in my fury. She looked scared and amazed. My eyes met hers for a few moments but I continued to angrily and purposefully fuck hard and deep into my wife moaning and writhing below me, gasping and panting in orgasm oblivious to the eyes on her. She broke the stare by backing out and quietly closing the door behind her. How much she had seen I neither knew nor cared.

I pulled my cock out of my wife's clenching, pulsing pussy. I was not ready to cum and I soon would if I kept this up. She whimpered and moaned writhing on the bed below me. I raised myself up behind her and slipped my cock, now slick with her juices, between her buttocks. I pushed into her tight little hole. She panted and moaned but little else. It was tight. I pulled back and plunged back into her pussy, the hot wetness welcoming me and coating me with another layer of slick juice. Pulling out, I replaced my cockhead at her ass and pushed again. This time it was slightly easier and I slipped in a little deeper. I repeated this over and over until my cock slipped easily and deeply into her pretty little asshole accompanied by her whimpers and moans.

My cockhead was on fire with the hot pleasure coursing through it, long deep strokes thrilling my entire shaft as it repeatedly experienced the tightly gripping muscles of her asshole and the comparative emptiness of her bowels beyond it. I pounded into her over and over, her hands still pressed down between her legs as she moaned and bucked under me. As my pleasure drove me on closer and closer to my own orgasm, every fibre in me thrilling to the intensity, her moans turned to cries and then wails of pure animal lust and pleasure as her body crashed through another huge orgasm. Her total degradation and submission to her animal lust was all it took. My own orgasm tore through me as I reveled in the feeling of total domination. My every focus was the rushing of seed through my cock, my hips driving down into her buttocks, my cock spearing deep into her ass. One fist full of her hair, the other on her hip, both pulling her asshole hard back onto the base of my cock as pulse after pulse of cum spewed out into her depths. Time after time I slammed her ass back into my crotch as my cock pulsed and throbbed its orgasm deep inside her.

Finally, cock still twitching, I pulled myself from her asshole and turned and left for the shower. As I left the room I heard her ass release the pent up pressure in a long loud wet fart, the final degradation.

I soaked in the shower for an age, letting the stream of hot water ease the pressure of the anger. As I calmed down I mulled over the options. I finally decided, my cock growing in my soapy hand, that forgiveness might find a place in me. She was the bride of my dreams after all, our marriage was precious to me and she was my girl. When I had been in the shower so long that the water began to grow cold I got out and toweled myself dry.

Back in the bedroom she was curled up under the covers. Half surprised to see her still there, I got in bed and pulled the duvet over myself. She moved, and tentatively laid her head on my chest. "I promise I will never do anything like that ever again. It was so stupid and I'm so so sorry." I felt a tear hit my skin and I melted, I reached my hand out and stroked her hair.

We lay like that, drifting closer to sleep for a long while. Finally, in a sleepy murmur, she asked: "Promise, me something though?" I lay still, silent, waiting. "Promise you'll do me like that again sometime."