Caught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naked1
Naked1
1,426 Followers

Every muscle in my body locked tight, as I stood ramrod straight, arms at my side, shorts around my ankles, cumming all over my wife's beautiful, naked breasts in the walkway.

Suddenly, we heard the sound of heels coming down the concrete stairs.

With no time to pull up my shorts, we both dove between the soda machines, pressing together tightly...hardly daring to breathe.

"I'll never do THAT again," one of the women said, reaching the bottom of the stairs.

"I should say not," the other one answered just as the group of people checking in opened the door, and stepped out onto the walkway.

"They stuck us on the damned second floor," a male voice said.

Unable to help myself, I clamped my mouth over Jeanette's, pressing my tongue into hers, sucking on it, and kneading her bare, sticky breasts with my fingers.

"Wait, I want a soda..." the male voice said.

"C'mon Harold, you can get one later, I just want to get our stuff to the room," a female voice answered him.

We froze between the machines, waiting for what would happen next.

Finally, convinced, the man agreed and the group ascended the stairs. I listened, playing with Jeanette's naked pussy, until we heard the sound of them closing the door behind themselves in their room.

Quickly, we un-wedged ourselves from between the machines, and ran under the steps, across the lawn, to the staircase on the other side of the building with me pulling up my shorts as I went.

Ascending the stairs in a hurry, I pulled out the keycard and let us into our room.

Collapsing on the bed, we laughed ourselves silly, still high from the sex and the adrenaline rush, and the fact that we'd just gotten away with fucking in public.

We fucked again on the bed before drifting off to sleep.

The next morning as I stood at the front desk to check out, the manager smiled at me. Reaching under the desk he pulled out a flash drive and handed it to me.

"You know," he grinned, leaning closer as if to tell me a secret. "There's a camera above the soda machines."

I stood, stunned, staring at the flash drive.

It seems we'd been caught after all.

"Come on back now, okay?" he smiled, as I turned to go.

Naked1
Naked1
1,426 Followers
12