Caught Again Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, are you ready for a night of fucking, sucking and jacking off at least 40 men. She told him there were many more that that in the audience. He explained only some of them would be participating. 40 men sounded like a lot for her but then she remembered some were into gang bangs, so actually she was ready. She felt the throb of her pussy, her ass and she licked her lips at the thought of sucking so many cocks. She told him, I'm ready.

He said one last thing before he led her onto the stage, bend over. You have such a nice, round , white ass, the look of it with whelps and red hand prints seem to be something they liked and he thought it would be increase his chances of being a member. She knew that was true, but she also knew he wished she wasn't enjoying this so much, that he wanted her to resist so her could spank her because he like it. She willingly bent over and he spanked her ass and told her she could scream if she wanted.

She knew he wanted the whole crowd of men to see her and start jerking on their cocks because she was the next on stage. He slapped her ass with his full palm five or six time without stopping. She let out a scream that drew all the attention toward her. He led her up on the stage with her ass red and swollen. She started sucking her tits and doing a little hunch. The men went wild for that. She thought to herself, let the games begin.

12