Caught & Blackmailed Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife is blackmailed into sex.
2.5k words
4.17
269.4k
39

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/17/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bronnyard
Bronnyard
22 Followers

I looked up at the red, sweaty face above me. It had its mouth open, gulping in air and gasping.

"I'm Coming!... Fuck it I'm Coming!"

It grunted and I felt his cock pulsing, as he added another load of spunk, to my cunt.

"Christ! I thought. How did I get myself into this position."

Another cock pushed into me. I closed my eyes and my mind replayed, the last two weeks, of my life.

The Beginning.

Monday morning 7am, the builders arrived. My husband, (Derek) had arranged with Ray, a builder and one of his golf club chums, to build us a conservatory.

But of course, as usual, Derek was not here. He, being the European sales manager, of a national textile company. Was at this moment, somewhere in the air, on route to Italy. So Jane, his wife (me) has to get out of bed and greet them.

I slipped on my dressing gown and looked out of the window. I counted 4 men, all shifting things off the lorry. I couldn't see Ray, but as I was looking, sure enough his white Mercedes, came down the drive.

Damn, I thought, no time to dress now. I don't really like Ray, his eyes undress you and he is always next to you, if you know what I mean.

Down the stairs I go, doorbell ringing. "Coming Ray! Coming!" I shout.

"Well! That's a lovely sight for an old man on a Monday morning! He says, raping me with his eyes. Right! The lads know what to do, don't let them give you any shit. OK! Now, how about a mug of tea, before we start?"

The English workers start to the day. I thought, as I said, "Yes sure why not."

He followed me, into the kitchen and sat on a stool. I made the tea, while he was babbling on and I just gave the occasional yes, or whatever. I did turn round once and caught him, shifting his cock, in his jeans.

"Sorry! Tight jeans!" He said.

But the bulge was there, for me to see and he enjoyed showing it.

He called the lads in and introduced them. The foreman, was called Adam and I fell for him, straight away. Tall, muscular, bronzed, tight tee shirt and shorts.

They all gave me the once over too. I am just under 6 feet tall. Shoulder length dark hair, fairly good tits and body (for a 35-year-old). But my best features, are my long, long, legs.

It's my legs that got me Derek. I was a model, for tights and stockings and my agency, sent me to his factory, to do some shots for their packaging. We met and although he's 12 years older, he wined, dined (and bedded me)and we married.

That was 8 years ago. Now, he rarely fucks me, (2 or 3 times a month) so I have strayed, discreetly of course, in the last few years.

The Trouble Starts.

It's Thursday, the lads have been here every day, working and drinking tea. It's been warm and sunny, so I have been dressing a little more daringly, each day.

I am getting really horny, for Adam. My cunt bubbles, when I see him stripped off, save for his little sports shorts.

So today, I have on a short white skirt, which zips down the front. A little white top, which buttons down the front (top 3 buttons open)and for the first time, 4 inch stilettos. So I can give him a leg show.

I have made up my mind, to let Adam know I am available to him. Derek, won't be back until Saturday lunchtime. I need to be fucked and Adam makes me horny.

I was sat on a stool, in the kitchen when they came in for their tea. I could feel their eyes on my body, as I got off the stool and walked across, to get the teapot.

"WOW! You look cool Jane!" Said Ben, the only black guy among them.

"Why, thank you Ben!" I did a little courtesy.

He went on, "You have a great pair of legs!Knockout! If you don't mind me saying!"

"Thank you again, kind sir!" I replied.

They all sat down, tea in hand. I returned to my stool and sat facing them. One leg straight out and one bent, as I hooked a stiletto, onto a bar, on the stool.

I knew they could just about, see my white mesh panties and maybe even, the small fuzz of black hair, around my cunt. Conversation, seemed a little more raunchy than usual, as we chatted away.

I really wanted Adam. But how, do I let him know?

"Do you fancy a biscuit, or something?" I said to them.

"What's, the something?" Ben replied and they all laughed.

"Well! You never know do you, until you look inside."

I laughed, as I walked across to the cupboard, discreetly, undoing another button on my top. I took down the biscuit tin and walked toward the lads. The bulges in their shorts were fairly obvious, as I bent down,(keeping my legs straight) in front of Ben.

Adam had a perfect view of me from the back, as I took off the lid.

I said to Ben, "Anything in here you fancy?"

I could feel a change of tension in the room and my cunt lips started to thicken. I had a sudden thought, that I could have all 4 of them, if I wanted.

Ben looked, first in the tin and then at the, clearly visible tops, of my tits.

"I think, you're a bit of a cock-tease Jane." He said, quietly to my face.

My cunt started to leak moisture and my heart was pounding, as I delivered the punch line.

"Like I said, you never know, until you look inside!"

He stood up and faced me. His hands slowly came up and opened 2 more buttons on my top. Then, separating it put his hands inside, on my bra and squeezed my tits.

I gave out a big sigh and buried my head on his shoulder. I felt another pair of hands, come round my waist from behind and tighten, as a body pressed into me.

"I think Jane wants to play, don't you Ben?" It was Adam.

"Yes I do Adam! I'd like to play, very much!" I moaned.

He lifted my head and started kissing my neck, making me lean backward into his body. With my chest pushed forward, Ben pushed up my bra, giving him complete access, to my hardening tits and nipples.

I felt yet another pair of hands, on my hips. They moved to the skirt zipper and pulled it down. The fastener at the top was popped and my skirt fell around my ankles.

"Fucking hell lads! Look at these Legs! They go on forever! The voice was John's who, at 32, was the oldest of the men. Christ! I'd love to get between these!"

My panties were next to go, eased off my hips they too were pulled down my legs. Then I felt a hand, lift each ankle in turn, as they and my skirt, were taken from me.

Adam had by now, moved round to my left side and was kissing me, with his tongue in my mouth.

John's hands were on my legs, slowly caressing them, as he made his way, back up to my exposed cunt. His finger, stroked my cunt lips, I was soaking. As the finger slowly pushed into me, my breathing quickened and I felt an orgasm building, very quickly.

"She's wet and ready, come on! Lets fuck her! John urged, as he started to fuck me, with 2 or 3 fingers. Her cunt feels lovely! Oh Christ! I want my cock in this. I'll give it a shagging, she won't forget!"

He was jamming his fingers in and out so fast, that I started to come. Holding onto Adam, moaning and kissing him frantically, as my cunt spasms and creams on John's fingers.

"Jesus Christ! She's just come, all over my hand! He shouted, get her on the table and lets get some cock into her!"

Adam moved me to the table and lay me down, on the edge of it. With my long legs, I was easily able to keep my feet on the floor. I lay back and without any fore play, he pushed his cock into my wet cunt. He went in, as far as he could in one thrust,then stopped and looked into my eyes.

"Yes, give it to me." I said.

He placed his hands on my waist, pulled me to him and fucked me, with long hard thrusts. He kept pounding his cock, into my cunt and I could feel another orgasm coming.

"Fuck me harder! I'm coming again!" I screamed.

His thrusts got shorter and he started to grunt. Then pushed all the way inside me, held it there and pumped his seed, into my cunt.

"Don't stop! Don't stop! I gasped, I'm nearly there!"

But he was already pulling out of me and there, between my legs was Ben.

"Don't worry Jane, I'll put you in orbit!" Ben said smiling, as he pushed, what felt like a doorstop inside me. It didn't feel long, but stretched me wide. Every push had me gasping.

"Oh yea! Fuck me Ben! Fuck me. Fill my cunt! Oh god! I'm coming!" and another, intense orgasm, flowed through me.

He was speeding up now, stuffing that thick cock into me, mauling my tits and telling me what a great fuck I was.

Incredibly, my orgasm just carried on and my cunt muscles gripped his cock.

"Yes, Take it! Take it!" He shouted.

I felt his cock, erupt inside and fill me. More spurts and then, as Ben slowly pulled out his cock, with it came the spunk.

I could feel it, run down my thighs. He milked the last drops onto my belly.

"Best fucking biscuit tin, I've ever been in!" He said, still smiling.

John was right behind. "Come on, out of the way little boy, she wants a real man inside her."

I looked, at what he was slowly wanking in his hand and it made me think back, to when I was younger. We girl's, would put men's cocks, into size categories, small, medium, large and fucking hell. This one definitely belonged, in the last group.

He moved between my legs and slowly, fucked his cock into me. I could feel spunk being squirted out, as he pushed in. I had never up to that time, had such a big cock inside me.

I felt so full, as he slowly, moved in and out of my cunt. He moved up a gear and the feelings were incredible. I seemed now to be in one, endless orgasm.

Then he told me to wrap my legs, around his waist. I did as I was told, he put his arms under me and picked me up. He carried me round the room, slamming me up and down on that huge shaft, time and time again.

I was coming in an endless stream. I could feel the wet, running down my legs, almost to my stilettos. John backed me up to the wall and said, "This is it Jane! I'm going to fuck my spunk, as far up you as I can get it."

With one thrust, he buried his cock and pumped and pumped his spunk into me.

I felt totally shagged and weak, I could hardly stand properly. He carried me into the lounge,put me on the sofa and kissed me.

"Thank you Jane. That was fucking beautiful." He said.

The rest of them came into the lounge, including David, the youngest of the four. He was, what the rest of them called, a gofer. He had his hand on his cock, poking through his unzipped shorts.

John put his hand up to stop David. "Another day Davie boy! Jane's too fucked, to take you as well."

But I reached out and took his cock. 30 seconds later, his spunk was dropping on my face and hair, as he shot his load, to his embarrassment and my relief.

I don't think, I could have let him fuck me. My cunt was red and swollen from the 3 fuckings, I had already received.

With thanks and kisses, they all drifted off back to work, leaving me alone, with my thoughts. In 20 minutes, I had been stripped and fucked by 3 men and yet, even as I was thinking about what had happened, I was playing with myself and getting horny again.

I got up and had a shower. Feeling relaxed I lay on my bed and fell asleep. I was woken by Adam, gently shaking me, asking me if I was OK. He said, he had come to apologize, if they had been too rough.

I smiled at him. "I'm fine Adam. Do you know? I said, lying on my back. I dressed this morning, just for you. In the hope, that you would find me attractive and make a pass at me. I have watched you all week and you made me feel so horny. I just wanted you to fuck me. You can fuck me, anytime you want to."

Adam sat on the bed. "Wow! I never realized you felt like that. Man, I could fuck you all day long."

He slipped his hand, under my dressing gown and onto my tits. My nipples hardened with his touch and my cunt started to swell.

"I ought to take a shower, I'm sweaty!" He said.

I ran my hand, up his shorts and stroked his cock.

"Just, kiss and fuck me!" I replied.

As he untied my dressing gown, I spread my legs for him. His hand on my belly, made its way down to my cunt and stroked the lips.

"Fucking hell!" He growled. "You're wet!"

Then kneeling between my open legs, he dropped his shorts. His erect cock stood out from his groin, as he leant forward and stroked it, up and down my cunt lips.

I twitched, like I had had an electric shock. "Fuck me! Fuck me now!" I hissed.

He slid his cock, into my slick, wet, cunt and lay on top of me.

"I'm gonna fuck you lady." He was so fit. He fucked me hard and fast, never slowing. His tongue, fucked my mouth as he kissed me and his hands, mauled my swollen tits.

I wrapped my arms around his back, which was wet, with sweat and hung on, as he pounded my cunt with his cock. I shuddered as I came.

"That's it Jane! Come on my cock, come for me baby. He whispered in my ear. I'm gonna come in you. Fill you with my spunk!"

He started grunting and pumping and filled me with his come. Finally, he just lay on top of me, breathing hard.

"Fucking lovely! Fucking great!" He said.

The rest of the afternoon, I lay on my back, stomach, or knelt, as I was fucked 4 more times. Including twice by David. By the time they went, I was just a spunk filled shambles.

Part 2 to follow.

Bronnyard
Bronnyard
22 Followers