Caught & Blackmailed Ch. 02

Story Info
Once just isn't enough.
1k words
4.08
101.1k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/17/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bronnyard
Bronnyard
22 Followers

Caught.....

I woke the next morning, with a not surprising, ache and pain between my legs. I touched my swollen, puffy cunt lips and although tender, were sensetive to my touch.

Feelings in my body stirred, almost as soon, as I pushed a finger inside. Two, then three fingers I pushed in and felt that lovely moment, when pain, turns to desire.

I slowly frigged myself, as my mind replayed, erotic images of the fucks, I had yesterday. All helping me, to bring myself to orgasam.

The blast of a horn outside, brought me to reality. I withdrew my fingers, coated with juice and picked up my dressing gown. The smell of stale sweat and sex, wafted to my nostrils, as I put it on.

I opened the bedroom window to a chorus of "Morning Jane!" from Adam,Ben and David.

"Where is John?" I asked,

"On another job!" came the reply from Ben.

"Ok, I'll have a shower, then make some tea. 30 minutes. Alright?" "Great!" He shouted "Where something nice for me," and blew a kiss.

I considered for a moment, to go back to bed and finish my still bubbling orgasm. Instead, I had a shower and did my makeup. I chose a white cheesecloth top, knotted at the waist and a small pair of blue shorts. Nothing else, except white stilettos and an ache in my cunt, that was growing.

Half an hour later, they all trooped in for tea.

Adam came over and gave me a kiss, on my lips.

"You look gorgeous Jane! He said quietly. "But,we got way behind yesterday and we finish at 1 o'clock today. So there is a lot to be done, before then."

"Am I included, in the things to be done?" I asked hopefully.

"Well. Ray is around sometime this morning, with our wages. Then,we"ll see. I for one, would love to get between those lovely legs of yours and fuck you silly. If that's what you want?" He said, running his hand down my shorts, to my cunt.

"Me too!" Echoed Ben.

"And me!" Shouted David.

"I would love that! I'm so horny already." I said, spreading my legs as Adam continued, to rub my cunt.

I put my hand, inside his waistband and slid it down his hard, erect cock, slowly wanking him.

"Why don't I just take you now." He groaned.

"Yes. Why don"t you?" I whispered in his ear.

"Davie boy! He shouted, Outside and watch for Ray, your turn later, OK!"

He turned back to face me, took me in his bronzed arms and kissed me, hard on my lips. His tongue forced it's way in and found mine. His hand's worked their way round to the front, searching for the knot on my top. He broke away from the kiss,looked down and found the knot. I stood there and let him strip me.

Ben walked towards us."Why don't we give Jane, double pleasure?"

"I don't want it up the arse!" I said quickly.

"Thats fine, Ben said, but you do have a lovely mouth, don't you?" and smiled, knowingly at me.

I smiled back, assuring him I understood.

Adam pulled the shorts, down my legs and I stepped out of them. He grabbed my hand.

"Lets get comfy." He said and pulled me into the lounge, where I was laid on the sofa.

He removed his own shorts and lowered himself on top of me. He kissed me again. His hand moved between our bodies, so he could grip his cock and push it into me. He penetrated me quite easily and was quickly, fucking me hard.

Ben knelt by my head, erect cock in hand. I opened my mouth and let him feed it in. As I said before, his cock is not long, but it is quite thick. So my mouth was filled.

"Ah! Thats fucking lovely Jane!" He sighed.

I swirled my tongue around his cock and gently closed my teeth over it, so he could fuck my mouth if he wanted.

Ben read the signal and slowly pushed in. My teeth trapped his foreskin, he liked that and fucked deeper. The hair on his groin, brushed my face and nose as he pushed in and out.

My body responded to the stimulation, my cunt was receiving and I felt an orgasm breaking. I lifted my bum off the sofa, in unison with Adam in an effort to get more cock inside me. My mouth sucked hard on Ben's cock.

All of which made Adam and Ben, fuck me harder.

"I'm Coming! Fuck me! Fuck me!" I gasped.

Taking my head away from Ben's cock. I put both arms round Adam, to pull him to me.

My orgasm hit. "Fuck! Fuck! Oh Fuck!" I mouthed.

Ben grabbed my head and pushed his cock, back in my mouth. Come spurted from it making me swallow. Another spurt, then another, filled my mouth with his come.

Adam came, fucking my cunt as hard as he could. His spunk, pumping into me. His strenous fucking, made me choke on Ben's come and I splattered his cock and groin, with his own juices.

All three of us lay there, breathing hard from the exertion. A slow, deliberate hand clap, made us all look round and there, in the doorway, was Ray.

"Great show lads! He shouted. Should look good on your C.Vs, down at the Job centre next week.

Adam and Ben, were quickly on their feet, shorts in hand, heading for the door.

"I'm sorry Boss, but..." Adam started, as they passed. But Ray, with a finger pointing, said"Go on!Fuck off back to work!"

I sat up. Legs together and arms across my chest. "Ray look, it's not their fault," I cried.

He walked across the room and stood in front of me. "My lads, are not your problem. He stated. "But, you do have a problem, that we ought to dicuss! I'll be back about,3 o'clock to talk!" He then turned and walked out.

Part 3 to follow.

Bronnyard
Bronnyard
22 Followers