Caught & Blackmailed Ch. 03

Story Info
Adam warns Jane.
3.5k words
4.23
85.1k
12

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/17/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bronnyard
Bronnyard
22 Followers

I walked into the kitchen, to retreive my top and shorts from the floor. As I bent down to pick them up, I could here Ray shouting at the lads outside. So not wanting another confrontation with him, I made my way upstairs and had a shower. All was quiet when I went into the bedroom for my jeans and a blouse. A quick look out of the window confirmed Ray had indeed gone and the lads were working on our conservatory.

After dressing, I went downstairs and out into the garden. I saw Adam and walked over to him.

"Hi Adam! You three okay? He isn't going to sack you all is he?"

Adam came down off the little ladder.

"Don't worry about us three, he won't sack us! There is a deadline on this job and he won't find replacements that quick! He joked. Lets just say, we are all on a yellow card if you know what I mean."

Then he moved a little closer to me, his face more serious.

"What about you? What did he say?"

"He told me he was coming back at three this afternoon! To discuss things." I replied.

Adam grabbed my arm "Listen Jane! You watch him OK! He is a sly old bastard, you just watch out!"

I patted his arm with my free hand.

"I'll be alright Adam, but thanks for the warning." I reassured him. "Now, how about some more tea? As I recall you never drank the first lot, did you?

Adams hand went to his crotch and cupped his groin.

Tea or no tea! I love tea breaks at this house! He laughed. But we only have about a hour left and we need to catch up. We'll see you on Monday bright and ready, err I mean early."

"You behave, my husband will be here!" I scolded;

"I'll try!" He said laughingly, as he walked away.

I sat in the house, figuring out how to handle Ray when he arrived. I resolved to be firm and take the blame for what happened, away from the lads onto my shoulders.

Just gone 3pm, the front doorbell rang. I opened it and Ray walked in.

"Ah Jane! He said walking past me. Shall we sit in the lounge?"

"No Ray! Say what you have to here! Then leave, please!" I replied coldly.

"OK! He said turning to me. Nice spectacle you and my builders put on this morning, wasn't it?"

I shrugged my shoulders in dismissal of his statement.

"So it happened! It was mostly my fault!" I replied.

"That may be, but I pay them to build. Not fuck women! Ray retorted. What would Derek say, if he found out!"

"Ah so that's it! Your going to run and tell Derek are you? I sneered.

"Look Jane! I didn't come here to fight with you, or to tell tales. You let my lads fuck you okay. Nobody got hurt, except me and Derek, if he finds out."

"How the hell did I hurt You!" I shouted.

"Like I said I pay them to build, not fuck women. So it costs me money." He said moving closer.

"WELL, tell me how much Ray? I will give you a cheque, right now! I replied.

"It's not money I want! It's you! I want what the lads had."

His statement shocked me into silence, it never crossed my mind he might want to fuck me.

I blurted out,"You can't have me, I don't want to fuck you!"

He moved closer to me and I backed away, up aganst the wall.

"Derek will find out, I promise you. He said quietly to my face.

"Tell him! It's your word aganst mine, he'll believe me I know he will." I said defiently.

"Oh I won't tell him! Ray replied. But he will probably find out at the Golf club with little comments and jokes about how his wife got fucked, by three builders. I will of course act surprised when he tells me and say I knew nothing about it!"

I was losing the argument, I could picture the embarresment on Dereks face. He is Vice President of the club, it would be humiliating for him. Knowing Derek, he would resign and where would that leave us? I looked at Ray, he had an expectant look on his face. I hated him at that moment, because he knew he had me in a corner. I couldn't let Derek suffer, he didn't deserve it. I stared at him eye to eye, then said.

"Ray! You're a bastard! OK! Fuck me if you want, but I will give you no help or pleasure."

I walked toward the lounge "Where do you want it, in here?"

He caught my arm and pulled me close to him.

"You will do exactly as I say! I'll fuck you where I want! When I want! He said firmly. Maybe as many times as the lads! Then it's over between us, unless you want more of course."

" I won't! I promise you! I replied glaring at him.

He led me, by the arm into the lounge and asked me to undress.

"No help! Remember?" I said with my arms folded.

"All right! I'll strip you myself!"

He walked up to me and put my arms down by my side. I still can't believe that I stood there and let him unbutton my blouse and take it off. Unclip my bra and remove it. Unzip my jeans and pull them and my panties down to my ankles. Lift each leg to remove my them and put my stilettos back on my feet. I stood there naked in high heels, while he cupped my breasts in his hands and then bent down to suck my nipples. Tears formed in my eyes, my resolve crumbled.

"I can't do this Ray! Please, I can't!" I cried

"Yes you can! I saw you in action this morning, remember? He said lifting his head. Look we can make this easy or hard, why don't you relax? You might even enjoy it."

He looked into my eyes for a sign, but I couldn't give it.

He sighed "I'm going to fuck you Jane, with or without your help. You have no idea how many times I have seen you, out and about and thought about fucking you. The thought of getting between those lovely long legs of yours and sticking my cock into your cunt, makes me horny beyond belief."

He started to pull me down on the carpet and I struggled with him.

"Derek will get to know. I promise!" He warned.

"Please don't make me do this Ray. I said in tears. Please! Anything else but this. Please! Please!

My pleas were unheeded as he lay me on my back and knelt between my spread legs looking down at my exposed cunt.

"Beautiful! Fucking dream come true!" He said unzipping his trousers.

I sobbed and closed my eyes, praying it would be over. I heard him spit and opened my eyes. He was rubbing his hand over his cock to lubricate it. My eyes widened, it was huge, circumsised, erect and glistening. At the top of the (fucking hell class)

"I can't take that!" I said trying to get up.

He pinned me down by my shoulders "Yes you can, your cunt's going to love this."

He lay on top of me, his right hand rubbing his cock up and down my slit. I felt him push forward and my cunt lips parted as he started to penetrate me. He withdrew a little then pushed in deeper, causing me to gasp and tense.

"Relax! Relax! He said.

Each time he pulled out a little my cunt walls went with it, then found a new resting place as he fucked deeper.Against my will I began to respond, my juices lubrcating his cock as he fucked me. He looked at me and smiled. I turned my head to the side, not wanting to give him any satisfaction that he was winning.

"Told you your cunt would love it. He grinned. Your ready to fuck now!"

He pulled out a good way, then plunged back in deep and started to fuck me hard. The breath was forced from my lungs making me gasp, the feelings in my body stirred and my juices flowed freely. My tits were bouncing up and down as my whole body moved with his thrusts. I felt my orgasm starting and without thinking my arms went round Ray's neck, so I could ride with him. He moved his head down to my neck and kissed it. He kissed my ear lobes and cheek before finally clamping his lips on mine. He forced his tongue in and ran it along the roof of my mouth and round my teeth. I gripped him tighter as my orgasm started

"Tell me when you come, I'll help you." He whispered in my ear.

I needed release "I'm coming! I'm coming!" I moaned

"Wrap your legs round me and squeeze!" He hissed.

I did as he said and his hands went under me onto my bum cheeks. He lifted my torso off the carpet, forcing his cock even further inside my cunt. I groaned out loud as I came, my muscles contracting on his cock as it jammed hard up against my clit. Fireworks went off in my head, the orgasm went on and on. He started fucking me again, banging hard on my clit.

OH yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Give it to me!" I shouted.

Ray stopped and pulled his hands from under me. He grabbed my ankles and held my legs, spread wide in the air. He fucked me again speeding up pounding my cunt as he did so. I came again, a strong come that made me spurt my juices on his cock. His hands left my legs and rested either side of my shoulders. I was completely shagged,I lay there and let him use my cunt for his orgasm. When he came, he held it fully embedded in me and pumped me full of his spunk.

He lay on top of me breathing heavy, his cock still inside

"I've wanted to do that to you for a long, long time. He said You are just as good as I thought you would be."

I asked him to move so I could use the bathroom. He slowly withdrew his cock and rolled over on his back, allowing me to get up. I wiped our juices from my thighs with my panties and ran to the bathroom.

I stood in the shower, thinking of the men and boys who had fucked me. I am no angel, I know that. Right from the two boys who got me drunk on my 18th birthday and then took my virginity. My agent, who I let fuck me so I could model. A stream of men who it seems to me now, I just couldn't say no to. When Derek came into my life, he gave me security and a comfortable lifestyle. We decided not to have children and the first 4 or 5 years I was happy and content. Then at a party I was chatted up and seduced by a very good looking man who took me into the garden and later fucked me up against a tree. I had only met him 2 hours before. We had a disceet affair for a few months then one of his friends got into my knickers and I fucked with both of them, on a couple of occassions together.

So its gone on, I like men and I like being fucked. As I dried my body I thought about Ray downstairs and the sex we just had. I knew that despite my initial repulsion of the situation, he had given me one of the best fucks I've had for a long time. I went into the bedroom and slipped on a short skirt and blouse, no bra just a tiny G string and 5" stilettos.

Ray was sat on the sofa, drinking a beer as I walked in.

"Very nice!" He said, looking my body up and down.

"You have a lovely figure and a great pair of legs Jane."

He patted the cushion beside him, I sat down and crossed my legs making the skirt slide up my thighs.

"Can I fix you a drink?" He asked.

"Yes please! A G&T would be lovely, they are in the cabinet over there." I replied pointing.

He fixed my drink and returned to sit next to me again. We sat talking as if we were old friends, it seemed unreal. He told me he had watched almost the whole episode of my exploits with Adam and Ben that morning. It was the most erotic thing he had ever seen, watching me fucking and sucking them. I was blushing as he spoke, but he carried on talking and also began stroking my legs with his hand. Pleasant feelings started to radiate inside me as his hand carressed my thighs. It went under my skirt and moved inside my leg to my panties. I lay back on the sofa uncrossed my legs and spread them a little, allowing him more access.

He put my drink down and knelt between my legs, kissing the insides of them. His hands reached round behind my waist and pulled me towards the edge of the sofa. My cunt was just inches from his face now. He moved forward, spreading my legs wider and his tongue pushed my little G string into my crack. He kissed the lips of my pussy making them swell and moisten. I felt his tongue enter me, licking my inner pussy walls as his thumb and finger teased my clit. I heard his zip being pulled down and then his hands moved to the waistband of my panties. I gasped as he ripped them apart and dragged them off me, exposing my cunt. It felt very erotic and powerful.

He stayed kneeling and eased his big cock up to my cunt. He placed the tip between my wet cunt lips and slid the whole length into me. He stayed buried inside me not moving, I could feel it pulsing, ready to go. He undid his shirt and took it off, exposing his broad suntanned chest and shoulders. His hands went behind me and pulled me hard onto his cock. I moaned as his belt buckle hit my clit, sending an electric shock to my pleasure senses. He fucked me deep hardly moving himself, just pulling me onto him with his hands.

"You like a big cock, don't you? He said.

"Just take me Ray! Take me hard, I want it hard!" I moaned.

He stopped fucking and knelt up higher. He lifted my legs over his shoulder.

"Undo your blouse!" He ordered.

'Rip it! Rip it off! I said breathlessly.

He leaned forward and pulled the blouse out from the waistband of my bunched up skirt. Taking the two halves he pulled them apart sending buttons flying and mauled my tits. My legs tightened round his neck as an orgasm started. He used his hands to drag me down flat on the sofa and fucked me hard. His thighs slapped the backs of my legs as he battered my cunt with his cock.

"Fuck me Ray! Rape me!" I shouted.

My orgasm burst inside me, flooding his cock. He drove in even faster, pumping madly making me scream deleriously as I kept coming and coming.

"Open that cunt for me! I'm gonna burst you in two! He growled

My legs were bent to my chest and he knelt on the edge of the sofa, forcing himself deeper inside. I could see his cock pumping deep into my pussy and watching it, triggered another orgasm.

"You bastard! I'm coming again! I cried.

I gripped his cock with my cunt muscles to help my pleasure and he started spurting spunk into me. I could feel his cock swell and release at least three times inside me as he filled me with his cream. For the second time that afternoon, I found myself stuffing knickers into my pussy to stem the flow of fluids.

Ninety minutes later we were both sat in the Dining room eating an ommlette Ray had made. In that time we both showered and I had the biggest cock I've seen, shoved down my thoat and sucked it to climax. Then Ray had me dress in a pale blue silk blouse. A knee length button front skirt and some very fine mesh black stockings and suspenders. Not forgetting five inch black stilettos. I can't quite believe where this man (who is 2 years older than my husband) gets his stamina from. He has come three times in my body and tells me he is going to fuck me all night.

We walked into the lounge and sat down to enjoy a nice bottle of wine. As we were drinking and talking, the phone rang. I looked at my watch, it was 7 pm. Must be Derek I thought and leaned over to pick up the phone.

"Hello darling, it's only me!" Derek answered

"Hello Derek! How's your day been?" I asked.

"Well, spoke to Mr......" and on and on he went, giving me a minute by minute replay of his day.

While I was talking Ray lifted my legs up onto the sofa, so I was lying down on my back. He knelt on the carpet and unbuttoned my skirt, exposing my stocking clad legs. With litle kisses and caresses, he made his way up my legs to my pussy. It was very hard to keep an even, level voice to my husband as Ray's tongue was now seeking entry to my cunt. He spread my legs and inserted a finger, slowly fucking as he kissed and licked my little button. I put the phone in my left hand, so I was able to unzip his pants and take out his cock. I gently squeezed the big blood engorged head, forcing some moisture and spread it down the shaft. He fucked harder, with two or three fingers in me. I had to make an excuse to Derek telling him I was cooking, to get him off the phone. After telling me he would be home about 5pm tommorow, we said our goodbyes and I replaced the phone.

I continued to lay there as Ray finger fucked me with one hand and undid my blouse with the other. I in return, wanked that big cock with my hand. He managed to remove my skirt also and asked me to stand behind the sofa.

I stood where he asked in my stockings and stilettos. He came up behind me and bent my head forward. Because of my long legs he was able to push his cock straight into me. I gripped the back of the sofa tightly as he rutted, slapping my ass with his torso as his cock powered in and out of my pussy. The intense pleasure feelings soon boiled over into an orgasm and Ray put a hand down to my clit, teasing my button.

"You love it don't you! He growled in my ear. Love being fucked!"

"Yes! I replied. Do me harder! Fuck me more!"

I moaned in protest as he pulled out and grabbed me by the hand. He sat on a chair and pulled me onto him, face to face.

"Ohhhhh Goddd!" I screamed, as his cock speared its way back into my cunt.

"Come on! Fuck me! Get that cunt working" He shouted.

His hands on my waist lifted me up and down, punishing my cunt with every stroke. My jucies leaked out, making squelching noises as he speeded toward his climax.

"Fuck harder! Fuck that cunt harder!" He ordered

I tried but I was spent, he just thrashed me up and down like a rag doll on his knees. Just when I felt I could take no more he groaned and held me down hard, on his cock. Hot fluid ejected from him, filling my hole with spurts that I could feel. He lifted me, two or three times to empty himself into me and we both collapsed in each others arms.

"That was some shag, Jane!" He said. I could fuck you every day!"

"You can! Any time you want to!" I replied breathlessly.

"Any time? Anywhere? He asked.

"Within reason." I answered.

"I just pick up the phone and you come?" He continued.

"Yes!" I sighed.

"I am staying the night! He announced.

I slowly stood, his cock came out of me with a wet sucking noise and our juices ran down my legs onto my nylons.

"Look at the mess you've made!" I said grinning.

He rubbed his hand in the goo seeping out of my pussy and then stroked it onto my legs.

"By the time I've finished with you tonight, these nylons will be plastered in my spunk!"

True to his word, he made me keep them on and amazingly fucked me four more times through the night. I sat in the kitchen the next morning after he left knowing I was hooked on him and his cock.

Final part to follow.

Bronnyard
Bronnyard
22 Followers