Caught and Cuffed

Story Info
Bree has a choice to make.
1.5k words
4.07
28.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumkitten
cumkitten
23 Followers

Bree Lars was driving down the interstate, speeding, when suddenly she saw the infamous bright blue and red lights coming up from behind her. It was strange, she thought, since she was the only car on the road in the middle of the night on a Tuesday. Still, the lights kept coming. Bree knew she had to slow down and couldn't get out of this one. Bree had gotten out of one too many speeding tickets in her past, and even had a few on her record. And, at this late of the night, the cop had to suspect other things were going on.

It wasn't that Bree tried to do anything illegal. And really, besides her speeding ticket records, Bree was a rule-follower. She never tried drugs, drank socially but never drove drunk, and she never deliberately disobeyed the law. Bree simply just liked speeding. She loved to see how fast her little mazda could take her. And the night time was the best time to test the limits since most people weren't on the road to cause traffic. About ten minutes earlier, Bree was driving with her windows down, her long black hair in a high ponytail flowing behind her with the wind, her rock music blaring, and not a care in the world. Until she saw those familiar flashing lights.

The little mazda pulled over to the side of the road, and the police car pulled behind it. The music in the mazda stopped, and the inside car lights appeared.

"Miss, you were driving recklessly, I clocked you going 120 mph. License and registration, now," The tall young officer demanded in an authoritative tone. In the dim light, Bree could barely make out his face, but could see his figure and his strong arm muscles and prominent jawline. This guy had to be young, perhaps only in his mid-twenties. He looked very attractive, and Bree always had a thing for guys in uniforms.

What an ass, Bree thought, as she found her license and registration and gave it to the cop. The cop looked through it, but did not go back to his vehicle. Bree thought that was strange, but maybe she was going to get lucky.

"Since this is your fourth time caught speeding at such a high velocity, you must get out of your car," The officer demanded.

"But, sir, this is rediculous. Can't you just give me a ticket and go on with it?" Bree asked.

"Get. Out. Of. The. Car. Now," The officer was more forceful.

Bree obeyed.

"Now, turn around," The officer demanded.

Bree turned around, facing her little car, in shock as she heard the sound of metal clicks of a pair of handcuffs. The metal felt cold against her wrists as they were forced onto her.

"Whats going on?" Bree asked. "Just do as I say, we don't need to fight," The officer whispered into her ear, causing a sensual shiver down Bree's spine. Why was she liking this?

The officer led her into the back of his squad car. He got into the front of the vehicle and grabbed out a notepad. He started scribbling down numbers.

Finally the young officer spoke.

"Miss Bree Lars. I will give you two choices. Since the speed at which you are going was atrocious, and since it was your fourth time documented at this speed, jail time is necessary in this county. However, there is one other option."

"What is that?" Bree asked immediately.

"That I may do whatever I wish to you, and then you are free to go. This option, I must explain, will not harm you. On the contrary, You will enjoy it. But you must do as I say." The officer spoke firmly, but gently, as he lit a lighter and pointed it down by his crotch.

Bree's eyes widened as she saw what he meant. The young officer had a growing bulge in his pants. Bree sighed, as her body grew more worked up by the thought of this erotic scene.

"What do you wish?" The officer asked, bringing Bree out of her daydream.

"I wish the second one." "Say it. Say what the second one is." The officer spoke softly. "I wish for you to have your way with me."

The officer grabbed Bree's long ponytail and jerked it toward him, between the bars. His soft lips met hers, as he kissed her, softly and then forcibly. He then stopped and grabbed his keys.

"I'm only going to unlock these handcuffs for a moment. You will be chained to them again."

Bree nodded. The officer reached through the bars and unlatched the handcuffs, tilting them so that one of Bree's arms was still chained together, and the other linked to the bars of the car.

The officer got out of the car, and then opened the back seat. He grabbed Bree and ripped off her clothes. Then he took the handcuffs and once again, chained her arms behind her back.

"Spread your legs," The officer demanded.

Bree spread her legs, revealing her already very wet, pink pussy. She felt exposed, but in the most erotic way. Her sense of pleasure was greater than it had been in a very long time. The officer then took off his shirt, revealing his beautiful rock hard six pack abs.

The officer smiled when he saw Bree staring at him, obeying his every command so far. This was going well.

He gently stroked down her body, and Bree squirmed with delight. The officer smacked Bree's pussy. Bree jumped and cooed at the surprising pleasure.

"Don't you dare move," The officer said. "Yes, sir," Bree exclaimed and tried to focus her body on remaining still.

The officer again traced down her body with his finger. When he got to Bree's wet lips, he was pleased.

"You respond well to my touch," He replied, satisfied, as his fingers kept circling around her vagina.

Then, without warning, he thrusted two fingers into her pussy. Bree screamed in delight and arched her back. But the fingers left. They then returned, thrusting again, and leaving. Each time, Bree's pussy got wetter, and she began to moan harder.

But the officer stopped.

"Take my pants off with your mouth." He demanded.

Bree quickly worked her tongue and teeth around his zipper and button of his pants. The officer took off his pants and boxers the rest of the way, revealing his hard cock. The officer's cock was very well endowed, about 8 inches long and also girthy.

"I want you to swallow this," he said.

Bree nodded eagerly as she fit her mouth around the tip of his dick. A sweet, salty aroma of his man smell surrounded her. His cock was long! She worked her mouth down, trying to cover as much of him into her mouth as she could, but still managing to leave some out of her mouth.

The officer frowned. "Is that as much as you can do?" He asked in disappointment.

Bree swallowed and relaxed her throat, allowing the rest of his cock to come into her mouth. She loved giving oral, especially to this size of a cock. Her tongue swirled around as she stroked his dick with her mouth. He started grunting and moaning gently, his breathing rapidly increasing. Bree could feel his cock twitch, but then he pushed her away.

He took a minute to shift through his pocket, and then there appeared to be a condomed dick in front of her. He then grabbed his cock against her pussy. Bree moaned, her pussy juices were melting against her pussy and down her butt crack. He then took his cock and pushed it inside of her. Bree cried out in pleasure.

The cop then pulled his cock out of her.

"No. You cum when i say you can." The cop demanded.

He then put his cock back into her pussy, and they started rocking together again. He pulled his dick out of her. And started back up again. Each time he did, Bree's pussy grew wetter with agonizing pleasure and need of a release.

"Now." He whispered, and he slammed his cock into her harder, as they both rode their way to bliss.

Afterwards, the officer unhooked the handcuffs around Bree's wrists.

"You can get dressed now. You are free to go" He said, as he dressed himself.

Bree dressed herself diligently. The cop led Bree back to her car.

"Drive safely, now. Do you need me to drive you home, you look exhausted?" The cop asked.

"No, sir, I'm actually rejuvenated now," Bree laughed.

The cop laughed too.

"Okay. And its Officer Mark Wallace. Just in case you ever have any... problems you ever need me to address in the future, I'd be happy to look into it."

"Thank you, Officer Wallace. I'm sure I will," Bree smiled.

"Okay. Have a good night," Officer Wallace returned the smile, and the two got back into there cars.

Bree decided that was the best speeding ticket any day, and she just may need Officer Wallace's help sometime in the near future... she just knew it.

cumkitten
cumkitten
23 Followers