Caught and made to pay

Story Info
Caught looking at my sister's friend
1.1k words
4.18
135.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my senior year of high school and very smitten with my older sister’s friend Debbie. I was very shy and would usually become tongue tied whenever she would come over to our house. She wasn’t very tall but had very large breasts and the face of an angel. She was very athletic and played softball for her college team. I loved the summers growing up because that meant that I could see her in a bikini when she would swim over our house. I would swim with my sister Wendi and Debbie, but most of the time my sister didn’t want me hanging around. Debbie was always very nice to me, but Wendi didn’t want her brother listening to her conversations. I usually would just watch Debbie from my bedroom window.

During the week Debbie would come over and change in my sister’s room while my sister would already be poolside sunbathing. I had toyed around with the idea of hiding in my sister’s room to watch Debbie change for years, but never could get up the nerve. Finally, toward the end of the summer I was able to gather the courage. I knew if I didn’t I would be kicking myself all year.

I snuck up into my sister’s room before I knew Debbie was going to come over and hid deep in her closet leaving the door slightly open. My heart was pounding as I waited for what seemed like forever. After 10 minutes, she walked into the room wearing a t-shirt and a pair of shorts. My sister’s bed was right next to the closet and there was a mirror directly across. I had the perfect angle to watch her in the mirror from where I was hiding. My heart began beating louder, so loud I was worried that she may hear it. She sat on the bed slipping off her flip flops. She then pulled off her shirt revealing her bra. As she stood up her shorts hit the ground as she delicately stepped out of them. She unclasped the back of her bra and I could see her perfect breasts. I was in the perfect position because from the closet I could see her nice round ass and the front of her in the reflection in the mirror. As she slipped off her panties it looked as if she was wearing a second bikini because of her deeply tanned skin. I was holding my breath so as not to make any noise. In all my masturbatory fantasies, this was turning out to be better than I imagined. Debbie walked up to the mirror and examined herself completely nude in the middle of my sister’s room. She ran her hands across her breasts gently pulling at her nipples. Her hand then dropped below her waist and began running her fingers through her pussy hair. She then turned toward the bed and pulled her bathing suit out of her bag and got dressed.

Once I heard the screen door slam downstairs I jumped from my hiding place and began to run down the stairs heading straight to my room to jerk off. As I began running down the steps I looked up to see Debbie standing at the base. She must have forgotten something. She looked just as surprised as I was. It didn’t take her long to realize what I had been doing in my sister’s room because her face began to turn bright red. I quickly ran by her and into my room. I had been busted. My fantasy and worst nightmare had come true.

Over the next couple of days I was in a panic. I was worried that she would tell my sister. Whenever Debbie would come over I would leave the house. I didn’t know how I was going to face her. When I overheard my sister say to my mother that Debbie was sleeping over later that evening, I knew I would have to make myself scarce. I stayed in my room for the entire night even telling my mom I didn’t feel well when she called me down to dinner. As frightened as I was it didn’t stop me from jerking off every night replaying the scene in my head over and over again. I slept like a baby after long masturbation sessions.

I woke up to the sound of my bedside lamp being turned on. I was startled to see Debbie sitting in a chair by my bed wearing a long t-shirt. She had been watching me sleep. She sat there just staring at me not saying a word with a playful smile on her lips.

“Get out of bed”, she whispered.

I pulled the sheet closer to my body and told her that I was just wearing underwear. She let out a soft laugh.

“Oh, it’s ok for you to see me though. What if I told your sister what you did?”

I think she could see the fear in my face because she smiled and pulled the sheet away from my body.

“Stand up.”, she said a little more forcibly.

I slowly swung my legs over the bed and stood up.

“Take them off”, she whispered and pointing at my underwear.

I was shaking but I pulled down my shorts and let them fall to the floor. I was standing naked before the girl I had seen completely undressed just a few days before. She took a long look over my entire body. She slowly raised her bare foot up my leg grabbing my now half erect cock between her toes and slowly letting go.

“Play with it”, she growled, “or I’ll tell.”

I felt like I was in the middle of a dream. Before I knew what I was doing my right hand was grabbing my cock and I began to slowly stroke myself. I was fully erect within a matter of seconds. Debbie stared into my eyes and then at my hard cock in my own hand. After a few minutes she told me to lie down on the bed. I continued to play with myself even grabbing my balls at certain points with my left hand. She would softly bark commands at me. “Faster”, “Slower”, “Harder”.

“I want you to come all over your chest .” she said.

I began to stroke faster and faster not wanting to disappoint her. I could feel myself begin to climax and I let out a groan. As I felt my cum hit beneath my chin and then onto my chest, my body began to shudder. As I finished, Debbie leaned over the bed and kissed me on the lips.

“Now we’re even.” she whispered, She then turned out the light and walked out of the room.