Caught and Punished

Story Info
Brother caught with sister's panties. Punishment follows.
4.8k words
4.07
109.2k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seanee is an attractive girl. Not beautiful in the conventional sense but with her jet dark hair, dark brown eyes and gorgeous smile she is certainly pretty. She has a body that doesn't meet everyone's tastes – curvy, almost plump with large d-cup breasts that she always accentuates with a push up bra and low cut tops. At 19 years old she has that youthful complexion that makes older guys lust after her and her tongue piercing makes it look as though she would be the sort to say yes often.

Her brother Blair on the other hand is everything she is not. Skinny and weak looking, there is nothing remarkable about his features. He has the same dark hair and eyes but that is where the similarity between the siblings ends – where Seanee is confident and assured Blair is uncertain. Where Seanee has had a number of boyfriends, Blair has had little success with members of the opposite sex and at 18 years old had only ever had one girlfriend. They'd had sex once but it was all over in seconds and he knew that was the main reason she had broken up with him days later.

Blair's only sexual release came through masturbation. He spends hours a week in front of his computer, watching porn, 4" cock in his hand, stroking himself, edging until he reaches a climax, sometimes two or three times a day. His other favourite masturbation aid is a pair of his sister's panties, ones she has worn. Ones she has recently taken off and are still slightly damp if he is really lucky. Blair loves to hold the crotch of Seanee's panties to his nose and inhale the musky scent of her pussy as he jerks his cock. He licks the gusset for the tangy taste of her pussy juice mixed with her sweat and urine and imagines his tongue is on a real pussy, tasting its wetness while he pumps his pathetic cock with his hand. It is not that he thinks of Seanee in a sexual way, it is just that he is desperate to get pussy, and if he can't get the real thing then something that has been next to a pussy all day is the next best thing, even if it is his sister's pussy.

Blair and Seanee had the family home to themselves for the weekend as their parents were going to a wedding out of town. Both siblings were pretty happy about the prospect of a weekend with no parents – Seanee knew she could party all weekend without anyone keeping tabs on what time she came home while Blair knew he would get lots of alone time, on his computer. Their parents left after lunch on Friday while Blair and Seanee made it home around 4 o'clock after a day at school (Blair) and work in a café (Seanee). Despite their differences in looks and demeanor, Blair and Seanee did get on well and they sat down with one of their father's beers each and talked about the upcoming weekend.

"What are your plans for tonight little brother?" Seanee asked.

"Nothing much, probably just a movie and then bed," Blair replied looking a little sheepishly at the floor. He hated lying to his sister and he knew that in reality the movie would feature big dicks fucking hot pussy and he would be jerking himself off while he watched but he couldn't tell her that. He always got embarrassed whenever his computer use came up in conversation because, even though he was careful, he thought his sister probably had an idea that he masturbated to porn regularly. "I have swimming training early in the morning so I don't want to be late" he quickly added so he didn't look like a complete loser with no plans on a Friday night. "What about you?"

"I'm going out with Daniel," she sniggered, "so don't wait up for me".

Seanee looked at Blair and felt a little sorry for him. She wished he was a bit more confident and would get out more. She had no idea that Blair had a night of porn and jerking off planned as she had never thought of her brother in any sort of sexual context so it never even occurred to her. She also never thought for a minute that her brother often used her dirty panties as a masturbation aid or else she would have been a lot more careful!

"Well don't have anymore of Dad's beers or he'll notice" Seanee laughed as she stood up. "I've got to go get ready Daniel will be here soon."

Seanee went into the bathroom and stripped off in front of the mirror. When she was down to her white bra and white cotton briefs she turned the shower on and went back to the mirror while she waited for the water to warm up. She admired her body as she removed her bra. Her skin was tanned except for where her bikini kept her covered, in those areas her skin was white as ivory. Her breasts, though large were firm and didn't sag, her nipples were rosy pink. She circled each nipple with her fingers, giggling a little as she watched them harden to her touch. She pulled her panties down and stepped out of them. Her pussy was shaved bare and when she turned and looked over her shoulder her ample butt was large but smooth and firm. Leaving her clothes in a pile on the bathroom floor she stepped into the shower.

After soaping herself clean and drying off, Seanee went to her room to dress and do her make-up. She already knew what she was going to wear, her favourite black skirt and black singlet top. Both skirt and top were tight fitting and really showed off her curves. Under these she would wear her new teal green bra and a matching pair of thong panties. "I wonder if Daniel knows how lucky he is" thought Seanee to herself as she applied her make-up.

Blair was watching tv downstairs when he heard a knock at the door. He went to get up but then heard Seanee coming down the stairs calling "I got it. It's Daniel. See you in the morning brother". With that she was out the door and Blair was alone in the house.

He knew he had plenty of time for a good long jerk-off session so he decided to wait for half an hour to make sure Seanee was gone and hadn't forgotten anything. After 20 minutes the beer he had had earlier made its presence felt in his bladder and he went upstairs to the bathroom. He walked in and saw Seanee's clothes in a crumpled heap on the floor as he went to the toilet. He immediately noticed the panties on top of the pile of clothes and he felt his cock begin to stir as he flushed the toilet. They were white cotton and he could see the slight discolouration in the gusset from where they had been soaking up Seanee's pussy juices all day. His plans for the evening suddenly changed, he was planning on watching some porn movies, maybe some cam girls while he jacked off three or four times. Now he knew he would start with Seanee's panties.

He picked up the panties and bunched them tightly in his fist. Blair held them to is nose as he inhaled their scent. It was that wonderful mix of perfume and girly sweat and he got that feeling in the pit of his stomache as his cock twitched and began to harden. He rearranged the panties so that he had the crotch in the middle of his hand, he stared at the darkish stains on the cotton, imagining what had caused Seanee's pussy to make the marks. Then he brought the crotch of his panties to his nose and breathed deeply through his nose, inhaling the heavenly smell of pussy. Taking the panties with him he went to his room, he hesitated.

"I wonder what other treasures Seanee has in her room" he thought as he left his room and went into Seanee's. He grinned as he opened the door, it was untidy, clothes all over the floor, bed unmade and curtains drawn closed.

Seanee was angry. No she was furious. She and Daniel had had a big fight and she had ditched him in the city. To make matters worse he was supposed to be her transport for the night so she had to catch a bus home. She felt way too overdressed for the bus and knew that the guys on the bus were trying to catch a glimpse up her tight short skirt as she sat down and ogling her boobs as the bus rattled its way into the suburbs. By the time she got home she was ready to explode. She went in the front door and went straight upstairs to the bathroom. As she sat on the toilet she looked over at her pile of clothes that she had taken off earlier – she was puzzled because she remembered her panties being on top of the pile when she left earlier in the evening. Seanee finished peeing and got up without wiping or flushing, pulled up her panties and went over to her pile of clothes. The panties were definitely gone. She couldn't understand it as she turned off the bathroom light and went to her room.

Seanee wasn't furious anymore. She felt a mixture of emotions – anger, confusion, disgust, exploited. She'd walked into her room and came across a scene that she had never before contemplated. Blair, her sweet but loser brother, stood in the middle of her room in front of her full length mirror. He was wearing a black thong and a sports bra that was miles to big for him.

"Wait a sec," she thought, "that's my thong and bra. Why is he wearing my thong and bra?"

In his left hand Blair held something to his face, it was white fabric. His right hand was down the front of the thong he was wearing, in the reflection of the mirror Seanee could see he had his eyes closed and was rubbing his cock as he breathed deeply through the white fabric in his hand. "Oh my god it is my panties from the bathroom" Seanee realised.

That's when she yelled "what the fuck are you doing?"

Blair was enjoying himself. He had never cross dressed before and he loved the feel of the satin thong on his cock. He couldn't keep his hand off his cock as he stroked it back and forth feeling his orgasm build has he breathed in the scent of Seanee's pussy juice from her panties. He stuck out his tongue and tasted the tang of her pussy on the cotton panties and imagined it was a real pussy he had his tongue on. He was in heaven. He closed his eyes and sniffed deeply at the panties once more.

"What the fuck are you doing?" It was Seanee's voice behind him. He pulled his hand from his panties like he was touching hot coals. He dropped Seanee's sweetly scented panties and spun around, opening his eyes, his face filled with terror at being caught.

"Seanee...I...I..." he stammered unsure what to say.

What could he say to explain to his sister what he was doing. He was standing in her room, wearing her underwear, an obviously hard cock poking out the front of his panties. She had seen him sniffing her dirty panties like some sick weirdo while he wanked his cock. His immediate thought was to run, but run where? Then he hoped he would die right there and then. His cock, so close to orgasm moments ago, was shrivelling rapidly. He knew it wasn't big when hard but it was barely noticable soft and this just seemed to accentuate his embarassment. Tears welled up in his eyes, "Seanee, I'm sorry" he sobbed.

Seanee's face transformed, she was seethingly angry one second but the angry expression gave way to one of disgust. Contempt. He brother was a sick little pervert. He was a sick little pervert using her underwear to get himself off. He was a sick little pervert, and in the mood that she was in, he was going to pay. She would make him pay and have a little fun doing it. She had never thought of her brother as a sexual being, but now she didn't think of him as her brother, just a sicko who needed to be punished and taught a lesson for invading her privacy and putting his face in her most intimate clothing.

Blair saw the change in Seanee's face and immediately began to tremble, he could see the revulsion and contempt in her face and knew he was in deep trouble. He tried not to see images of his parents hurt faces when they found out what he'd done, the ridicule that he would suffer from Seanee's friends. Tears streamed down his face as he sobbed over and over

"I'm sorry Seanee." He tried to move but his legs wouldn't respond he bent and picked up his own clothes that he'd discarded on the floor and tried to cover himself.

"Don't" Seanee hissed and immediately Blair looked at her, confused, unsure what she meant.

"Just don't fucken move you dirty little perv. Drop your clothes and let me see you again." Seanee spoke with venom and Blair was too intimidated to disobey. He dropped his clothes at his feet and stood with his hands in front of his crotch, trying desperately to hide the small bulge from his cock and the large wet stain from his precum.

"Hands at your side I want to see you for what you are. What are you?"

Blair stood with his hands at his sides as ordered and tried to think what to say but no words would come. His mind was a torrent of shame and humiliation as he stood almost naked in front of his sister with only her panties and bra covering his nakedness. He was acutely aware that his cock, hard only 30 seconds ago was now almost completely flaccid. He felt his sisters eyes on the pathetic bulge it made in his panties and saw the look of disbelief on her face.

"You are a dirty little perv aren't you?" Seanee prompted him.

Blair nodded, still unsure of what to do. "Say it Blair, say I'm a dirty little perv...with a small cock" she added for extra humiliation.

"I'm a dirty little perv with a small cock" Blair agreed with her, his voice barely above a whisper, tears still rolling down his cheeks.

"Louder,"Seanee ordered.

"I'm a dirty little perv with a small cock" Blair repeated in a louder voice.

"That's right and you are going to be punished the way a dirty little perv with a small cock should be" said Seanee with a cold smile. She was starting to enjoy herself already.

"So tell me, brother, what exactly were you doing when I came in?" Seanee enquired, warming into her role as her brother's tormentor.

"I...I..." Blair struggled to find the words to say what he was doing without making himself feel worse.

"Come on I know what you were doing but I want to hear you say it. I want you to hear yourself say it" Seanee demanded.

"I was playing with myself" Blair whispered looking at the floor, unable to meet his sister's eyes.

"No you weren't. You were wanking your little cock" Seanee snarled. "Now tell me exactly what you were doing, everything you were doing, when I walked in here."

"I was wanking my little cock while sniffing and licking your panties Seanee," said Blair. Saying it out loud made him feel even more ashamed, but at the same time he felt his cock starting to twitch again.

"You like to sniff my panties do you?"

Blair nodded.

"Show me, I wanna see you sniffing my panties. I wanna see you put your nose right where my pussy was all day and sniff it."

With trembling hands Blair bent and picked up Seanee's white panties, he held them to his nose and breathed the scent in deeply. He felt his cock bulging in the thong he was weraring.

Seanee laughed, "you were wanking too," she said. "So wank perv."

Obediently Blair followed her instruction. He put his hand inside his thong and started to stroke his now fully hard cock. Despite his humiliation and embarrassment he was turned on by the situation and knew he would orgasm quickly if he was not careful.

"Pull that thong down, I want a better look," Seanee giggled.

Again Blair did exactly as he was told, still holding the panties to his nose he used his other hand to roll the thong down his thighs and his erection popped out. This time Seanee's laughter was genuine.

"Oh my god, what a tiny cock."

At 4" fully hard it was hardly impressive Blair knew but he still felt hurt that his sister could be so mean about it. "I didn't say stop wanking...wank that little cock while you sniff my panties."

Pre-cum was already oozing out of Blair's cock, making the purple head shiny and glisten in the light. "You look like you are enjoying yourself," Seanee said menacingly. "Are you having fun jerking your little cock in front of your sister?"

Blair shook his head, "No, I'm sorry Seanee. Can I stop now, I want to go to bed," he said but he was only being partially truthful. He felt humiliated and ashamed standing in front of his sister, one pair of her panties around his knees, another pair held to his nose as he stroked himself and he wasn't enjoying himself. However his feeling of shame and humiliation was turning him on, he had never felt his cock so hard in his hand and he knew if he didn't stop stroking it soon the ultimate humiliation would not be far away.

On the other hand Seanee was enjoying herself immensely. She had never felt such power in her life. Her brother was obeying her every command and debasing himself for her pleasure and revenge, she too was feeling turned on by the situation. She could feel the fire starting to burn in her pussy and wondered how far her humiliation of her brother could be pushed.

"So you're a creepy little panty thief who likes to steal my panties and wank off with them?" Blair figured the question was rhetorical so he didn't answer. "You like the smell of my pussy on my dirty panties don't you?" Seanee continued. "I bet you would like to smell my panties while I am still wearing them wouldn't you?"

This time Blair nodded despite himself.

"I bet you would you sick creep. I bet you would love to stick your nose right between my legs right now and have a good sniff."

As she spoke Seanee was raising her skirt slightly, inching it higher over her thick, smooth thighs until Blair could finally catch a glimpse of the teal satin panties nestled between her upper thighs. Blair let out a groan as they came into view, "yes you sick cunt I can see that is exactly what you want to do. OK then get on your knees and crawl over here," Seanee commanded.

Blair dropped to his knees, still holding Seanee's white panties to his nose, and crossed the floor to his older sister until he was right in front of her. He looked up at her for guidance. "What are you waiting for pervert. Stick your face in there and sniff my panties" Seanee said as she grasped the back of her brother's head in two hands and pulled him into her crotch.

Blair suddenly found his face buried beneath Seanee's skirt. His forhead was pressing against the bare skin of her navel, his nose pressed against the front of her panties. "That's it. Sniff it good. That willl make your cock hard won't it," Seanee teased. "Too bad it won't make it any bigger haha" she laughed cruelly.

Only the thin material of her thong panties seperated Blair's nose from his sister's opening. He could smell the scent of her pussy strongly in his nostrils. This was a more intense smell than he had ever experienced from any of her discarded panties. Despite his embarrassing predicament he was in heaven. He inhaled her scent in in great deep breaths through his nose and groaned with pleasure as he exhaled. "Hmm you like this too much you dirty fucken cunt," Seanee snapped at him. "Can you smell my pussy? Is it turning you on? Keep wanking your cock loser."

"Yes Seanee." he groaned in reply as he sniffed her pussy through her panties and stroked his hard cock.

"I think your nose needs to be deeper in my cunt" said Seanee as she released Blair's head and turned away.

She walked across the room and placed her hands on the bed, bent at the waist as though she was preparing to be fucked doggy style like the girls in the porn videos Blair had spent hours watching. From his position on his knees Blair could see the strap of Seanee's thong panties disappearing into her ass crack and then reapper at her waist. Her round ass was white, tanless compared to the rest of her legs and the bulge of her pubic mound peaked out from between her thighs. "Get your nose back in there loser" she ordered.

Again Blair crossed the few feet between them on his knees. Once again he buried his nose deep between his sister's legs only this time his nose was right where her pussy opening was covered by her panties. He could feel the heat of her pussy on the bridge of his nose and feel his forehead press into her fleshy buttocks. He continued to groan with pleasure as he sniffed at his sister's pussy and Seanee let out a few groans of her own as Blair's nose rubbed her pussy lips and clitoris through her panties. She rocked back and forwards against his face, using her brother's face to masturbate herself. Blair could feel her panties getting more and more damp by the minute and knew his sister was getting turned on as she tortured him.

12