Caught at a Peep Show Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife takes advantage of husband at peep show.
876 words
4.44
259.2k
42

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,319 Followers

I looked back down at the mess between my wife's legs. I didn't want her to suck a black cock. So I lowered my head and tried my first cream pie. First I licked the globs of cum up by running my tongue up from her asshole to her cunt.

It didn't taste all that bad and my cock got hard again thinking about what I was doing. I couldn't believe how hard my cock was. Moments ago she had sucked every drop of cum out of me and deposited it back in my mouth. I could still taste my cum a little bit. I couldn't take it any more I stood up and slipped my cock into her hot wet cunt and started pumping her hard.

She released the big black cock she had been licking on. It didn't take long for me to shoot another load of sperm deep in her. As I pulled my cock out of her pussy my wife had moved around and took my cock in her hand, she ran her fingers up and down the shaft and then started licking the mixture of our three bodies from her hand, where she had been holding my slippery cock.

As I watched and moaned at the sensations and the sights, she licked the cum out of my pubic hair and began to take my balls into her mouth. Sucking one at a time to clean them. When she was about thru she looked up at me and ran her tongue once more around her lips, cleaning off the last traces of our juices.

I was out of my mind with excitement I cupped my hands under her ass cheeks after pressing her legs up and out. She was a mess. Her soft pubic hair was matted and soaked with a mixture of cum, sweat and pussy juice. As I watched, some clear juice followed by some slick white cum slid out of her still gaping fuck hole and started to slowly move down toward the brownish pink pucker of her asshole.

I started licking her pussy all around sucking up the cum that had been deposited by me and another fellow. Somebody I didn't even know. I started feeling real nasty and couldn't get enough kinky perverted sex. As I was licking her puckered asshole I felt something stab me in the neck. I turned around and my wife had opened the door to the peep room.

There stood a man with his cock in his hand and the end of it two inches from my lips. His cock looked like John Holmes. My wife grabbed his cock and started guiding it to my mouth she was rubbing the cock head against my lips, but I wouldn't open my mouth. I don't remember how it happened but when I opened my eyes I had his cock wedged into my mouth.

When I looked up at him, with my lips wrapped around his cock. I watched him, watched him with his hard cock fucking my mouth, watched him enjoying my blowjob. I looked over at my wife and she was smiling at me, she was happy. I was so turned on, as I sucked him and watched him enjoy it. After awhile, I could feel him stiffen and I was thinking he was getting ready to shoot his load of sperm into my warm mouth. That's what I wanted; I wanted him to cum in my mouth for me.

Then he started to cum and he practically filled my waiting mouth with his cum. I sucked and swallowed his thick tasty cum. When he was spent, I sucked and got all of his cum into my mouth then I kissed his cock before I stood up and looked over at my wife.

I had been so taken in with what I was doing I didn't notice my wife down on her knee's sucking a cock to. He was really fucking her mouth, fucking her face, his hips were moving and she was holding him tight by his ass cheeks as he was holding her head and really fucking her mouth. Her nose was in his pubic hair and she could feel his balls on her chin.

She was a cock-sucking bitch for him. And I was a cock-sucking bitch for my wife. His legs got stiff and he started pumping cum and my wife sucked ever drop of it down her throat. After she licked his cock clean I got her by the hand and got her the hell out of there.

Before we entered this place my wife was an everyday housewife that was faithful and a little princess. Now she was a cock starved horny whore that wants her and her husband to suck and fuck other men. We left her car at the peep show and we drove home in my car. As we were traveling home she was telling me how she was going to get a job at the peepshow. She ask me if it would be O.K. I just don't know what to say.

If this story made you shoot cum E-mail me and tell me if my wife should get a job there or not?

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,319 Followers