Caught Being Naughty

Story Info
She gets caught in the act and suffers the consequences.
1.6k words
4.19
57.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bethany could hardly wait to get home as she walked down the sidewalk toward her apartment. She had spent the last hour of the workday exchanging sexually charged messages with her hot coworker. By the time she left the office, her panties were soaked. Having a 20-minute walk home in tight pants did not make things any better, to say the least. She had left work a couple minutes early and was walking as quickly as she could. This would give her as much time alone as possible before her boyfriend got home. Sure, she planned to fuck his brains out later tonight. But first, she needed to take care of business immediately, and for that, she wanted a little time to herself.

As Bethany reached her doorstep and unlocked the door, she could actually feel her pussy salivating at the thought of what was to come. She entered the apartment and closed the door, leaving it unlocked. Standing just inside the door, she didn't even bother to take off her pants. Her left hand dove under her waistband, under her panties and into her aching slit. Her clit and lips were swollen, and she could feel them tingle madly at the first contact with her fingers. She pressed her pussy hard against her hand and rubbed it up and down. The tingle grow even stronger as her fingers worked their way deeper into her crotch.

When her fingertips reached her hungry hole, Bethany could feel another trickle of juice escape her pussy. Her fingers slid easily into her slick tunnel and she began wiggling them inside herself. She worked them deeper and deeper, stretching her hole and pressing hard into her lips as she did so. She gyrated her hips in rhythm to her fingers, fucking herself faster and faster. Her breathing was out of control. She squeaked and grunted incoherently as the tingle in her pussy grew so intense she felt as though she may burst.

Entirely engaged in her furious finger-fucking, she did not hear the front door open. Just as she reached the verge of climax, she glimpsed something out of the corner of her eye. She turned to look and saw her coworker standing right next to her. He had a huge grin on his face. Bethany's heart skipped a beat, but her fingers did not. If anything, they moved even faster as the eruption began deep inside her pussy. She looked into her coworker's eyes and half-screamed, "I'm cuuuuummmmiiiiing!" Waves of ecstasy pulsed from her throbbing cunt throughout her entire body. Juice gushed out of her hole, soaking her pants. Orgasmic shocks shook her body as she kept eye contact with her coworker while continuing to humping her hand. Finally, her legs grew so weak from the ever-lasting orgasm that she fell to the floor, fingers still inside her tunnel.

"That was very hot," said her coworker. "And very naughty. Slutty girls who can't keep their hands out of their pussies need to be punished. And you're going to get what you need. But first, you're a mess. Get yourself together. You can start by getting your hand out of your cunt and cleaning it off."

Bethany pulled her fingers from her sopping-wet snatch and brought them to her mouth. She loved the taste of her own pussy juice, especially right after such a powerful cum. She grinned up at her coworker while she greedily sucked her orgasmic juices off her fingers.

"That's a good little slut," he said. "I can see that you really enjoy tasting the fruits of your own orgasm, but you know you have to pay a price for it. Now why don't you show me where those juices came from so I can determine the most appropriate way to punish you."

Still on the floor, Bethany took off her pants and panties as quickly as she could. Lying back, she spread her legs. She reached her hands down to her crotch, laid her fingertips along either side of her hot wet slit, and spread her lips wide open. Her coworker leered at her bright red pussy, still glistening with fluid. In fact, as he looked closer, he could see some juice was continuing to pool deep in the center of her widespread hole.

"Your pussy is so naughty it's still drooling, even though you just made yourself cum in front of me," he said. "A pussy this naughty needs to be punished. Don't you agree?"

"Yes," Bethany said.

"Do you want me to punish your pussy?"

"Yes."

"Will you keep your pussy spread wide open for me so I can give it a good, hard spanking?"

"Yes."

"Perfect," her coworker said. "I want you to show me and tell me how badly you know you need to be punished. To begin, spread your pussy a little wider. Pull those inner lips wide apart. Pull that hood back off your sensitive little clit. Spread that hole open so those juices can drip out. then, when you're ready, look me in the eye and beg me to punish your pussy."

Bethany adjusted her fingers to expose her clit and stretch her lips so wide open they almost hurt. She looked into her coworker's gorgeous eyes. She mainly dreaded the pain she knew she was about to feel in her pussy. But a dark, daring part of her wanted to feel that pain, wanted her coworker to create sensations in her sex she had never felt before. Her voice trembled, but she heard herself say something she had never said before in her life: "Please punish my pussy."

*SMACK*

Bethany felt as if a firecracker had exploded along the length of her slit. Her body jerked sharply, but amazingly she kept holding her pussy open. A second later, the pain started to give way to pleasure as Bethany absorbed the first pussy spanking she had ever experienced. Meanwhile, her coworker's hand remained in contact with her stinging tissues and began to massage her punished cunt. After a few more seconds, a familiar tingling started to stir in her crotch, but just then, her coworker removed his hand.

"Your punishment is just beginning," he said, raising his hand back into the air. "But if you're as naughty as I suspect you are, you just might find this kind of discipline to be rewarding. Beg me again to punish your pussy."

"Please punish my pussy."

*SMACK*

Another firecracker exploded across Bethany's widespread lips. This one stung even more sharply than the first, partly because her coworkers hand was wet with pussy juice from the first smack. Again he kept his hand on her twat and rubbed it firmly until the pain transformed into that delightful tingling, and then he lifted it back into the air. "Ask again."

"Please punish my pussy."

*SMACK*

Lightning struck her pussy, followed by the addictive rubbing. This spank was the most intense yet, but somehow it didn't hurt as much as the first two. Maybe her pussy was already growing numb from the spanks. Or maybe the tingling was growing so strong that it was starting to block out the pain. Abruptly the hand left her pussy. This time, Bethany did not need to be prompted.

"Please punish my pussy."

*SMACK* ... rub ... tingle even stronger now ... sensation abruptly stops ... "Please punish my pussy."

*SMACK* ... rub ... tingle ... nothing ... "Please punish my pussy!"

*SMACK* ... rub ... tingle ... she didn't even wait for his hand to leave ... "Please punish my pussy!"

*SMACK* ... rub ... the tingling was constant now and the next spank could not come fast enough ... "Please punish my pussy! Please punish my pussy! Please punish my pussy! ..."

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* ...

Bethany's coworker attacked her wide-open, beet-read lips, clit and hole while she stared into his eyes and begged for this punishment. Her juices splattered everywhere. The tingling had gotten so intense it started to pulsing from the center of her pussy to every nerve in her body, stronger and stronger, until finally an orgasm washed over her body like a tsunami. And it just kept coming, wave after wave, she kept climaxing as her coworker continued spanking her greedy pussy. She was screaming incoherently and struggling to breathe as her orgasm would not let up. Finally the pleasure was so intense and had lasted for so long that Bethany lost consciousness and her world went dark.

Her coworker stopped the spanking the instant he noticed Bethany's body go limp. His hand was coated in her juices, which he proceeded to lick off. Nearly a minute later, Bethany came to. She remained on her back, exhausted, gazing up at her coworker with a dazed but satisfied look on her face. Her legs were still spread open. Her pussy was a little sore but mostly numb. It, too, was exhausted from the endless orgasmic contractions it had just performed.

Bethany's coworker looked from her face to her juicy punished pussy and back again. "I suspected that you might find this type of discipline to be rewarding," he said. "But I didn't realize you would enjoy it THIS much. You must be even naughtier than I thought you were. I'm afraid you're going to need quite a few more of these special punishments if you're ever going to learn your lesson." And with that, he turned and walked out the door.

Bethany reached a hand down to her gaping snatch, dipped two fingers deep inside her hole, then brought them to her mouth. As she sucked on the evidence of yet another orgasm, she smiled as she imagined all the things she could do that might earn her even more of those special punishments.