Caught by Dad

Story Info
A gay porno changes this teen's life forever.
1.6k words
65.8k
48
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah you like that big dick son?"

"Yes ugh yes don't stop, oh fuck yeah!"

Little did I know that while that twink was getting his pink "boy pussy" pounded my headphones became unplugged. Not only was that sexy man with that big cock moaning but so was my kindle.

"Oh yeah take that dick boy!" He moaned as he slammed in balls deep.

Being the horny teen I was of course I had the volume all the way up. I wanted to hear his balls slapping that ass as he pounded that boy pussy. Unfortunately it wasn't long before I heard my door burst open.

"What the fuck are you doing in here son!" It was a shout that compelled an immediate answer. My dad was standing in my door with what was probably his 6th beer bottle. He was in that olive green shirt he wore under is camys and wore his camouflage pants low under his waist.

"I'm watching porn, I'm sorry." I tried to stay calm. I didn't want to look more guilty, maybe he didn't here all the manly moans and grunts. I could just say it was straight porn. Without looking I slowly tried to exit or go back to before the porn became a man fucking a man and back to the video of that milf bouncing on her sons best friends dick after he got caught jacking off in her room or something like that. Instead, of course I accidently press play.

"Fuck yeah I'm gonna fill your boy pussy with my load."

"Yeah fuck me daddy."

"Ahhh ughh yeah!" They moaned in unison as my kindle, my fingers, God or what have you betrayed me, exposing me right in front of my very drunk, very angry dad.

"Just some porn huh?" Now this was the type of tone I've learned not to respond to.

I just closed my device and put it on my nightstand.

"So what you're gay?" Hey looked at me his face was red and his fist was clenched. His muscles on his arms looked bigger than usual. After years in the Marines I've seen him grow but this display of strength and muscle was unlike anything I've seen.

"You better fucking answer me right now." His calm yet taught tone turned to a shout at the words 'right now'. I stammered. I didn't know what to say. I had been caught red handed and I didn't know if it would be easier to be honest or not. I had just turned 18 at the time I was still very shy especially about my attraction to men.

"Well if you're going to stand there like a little bitch, then that's exactly how I'm going to treat you." He took a swig of his beer and then threw it onto the floor. Glass and beer shattered all over the floor. I quickly jumped onto my bed to avoid stepping on any with my bare feet. My dad was wearing his boots still so he could walk wherever he wanted. He slowly approached me. His son. Glass crunching beneath his brown boots. He stood at the side of my bed and I just sat against the wall staring at my legs.

"Dad please I'm sorry. I don't know if I'm gay or not I just, I'm just confused." I thought he was gonna spank me, punish his gay son. I was wrong.

"There. See all I needed was a little fucking honesty. It's okay to be confused son, that's why you have parents. I know you were closer to mom and it's been rough since she left us but you can always talk to me." I didn't know what to say. So I just laughed. He was being so weird he broke a glass and yelled just to tell me it's okay?

"Why are you laughing?" He asked. Sounding very slurred now.

"Dad you threw a bottle on my floor, I thought I was going to get my ass beat." He laughed a bit but I was still uncomfortable.

"Oh shit yeah I'm drunk as fuck son I'm sorry. I'll clean it tomorrow for you." He looked very ditsy. He put his hand on my thigh. I was still looking down but this skin contact made me find his eyes. What's going on?

"I'm gonna carry you out of here okay?"

"Uh you're drunk dad. Youre gonna fall." As I was finishing my sentence he pulled me by my legs closer to him. My left thigh pressing in between his legs. I felt a bulge and once again looked into is eyes.

"Uh dad..." I was very confused. He just leaned over and kissed my cheek. Imagine that. A grown man. My father in his marine uniform standing on broken glass. Holding his slim son tenderly. He brushed my long curly black hair away from my face.

"Wha-" I couldn't finish my word before he planted a sloppy drunk kiss on my lips. His tongue met mine and suddenly we were at war with each other's faces. I pulled away.

"What's happening dad?" He just smiled sluggishly.

"I'm not to sure but I don't want it to stop. You said you were confused. Maybe I can help." He put his hand on my waist and pulled me closer. Closer. I didn't even think I could get closer to someone.

"You look so much like your mother kid, and it's been so long." He grabbed his growing bulge above my thigh. In one swift movement he slid his arm under my legs and held me like a bride. He walked across the room over the glass and into his room across the hall. We were silent. Staring at eachother as he walked. Ive never felt attracted to him like this before. I mean I've always been captivated by his arms and rock hard abs. His hairy chest and black happy trail that led to what I imagine is a nice thick cock. If its anything like mine then it's thick and hairy and hung. Still this was very new to me.

He opened his door and tossed me onto his bed. As he walked to me he took his shirt off. I pulled mine off and he climbed on top of me. Our chests against eachother. We were kissing all over. He buried his face into my neck and a moan escaped me. He laughed and did it again. My fingers already leaving trails on his back. He sat up and I heard his belt jingle. I pushed him over and got on top. I kissed down his chest which made him sigh. A deep sexual sigh. I took his belt off and unbuttoned his pants. I could smell his musk after a long day of work. He was actually only 16 years older than me and had an amazing soft body. Except for his callused hands that were on my shoulders. Pushing me down. We were communicating in moans of pleasure and actions.

I pulled his pants down too his knees and kneeled in between him. My hair fell like a curtain around his groin. I pulled his underwear down and reached in the darkness for the cock that made me.

It was way thicker than mine. My fingers wrapped around it at the base and they couldn't meet. His hairy crotch smelled like him. My other hand cupped his huge balls. He moaned.

"Oh fuck it's been a long tone since I've been touched there." He was almost out of breath. I found it very sexy. I removed my hands and smiled at him.

"Oh, do you want me to stop?" I said with a smirk. He laughed.

"Fuck no, please please don't stop. But can you pick up your hair. I wana see your handsome face son." I smiled. He wanted to see me. In the light I saw his cock and I swear my virgin hole pulsed with anticipation.

I held his cock again and licked the head. My dad threw his head back. I licked my lips and suctioned his giant head into my mouth like I was swallowing a giant noodle. He gasped.

"Oh fuck. Thank you son thank you so much." I just kept sucking. I looked up and saw him watching me swallow his cock going in and out of my mouth. I was drooling all over that thick cock. His pubes were matted with dribbles of my saliva. He held my head and guided me up and down. As I sucked his cock I played with his balls. He let out a manly growl as he shoved his cock all the way down my throat. He pulled my hand off his dick and began plunging down my throat. I choked and gagged all over his cock as he buried my nose in his pubes.

"Oh fuck yeah you like that dick?" I almost laughed. We were sounding like the porno that started this. I couldn't answer because he was still holding me down. His body shook and he moaned loud. Suddenly he pulled my head up and kissed me.

"Let's go get in the shover bud." We took our clothes off and as we walked to his bathroom he squeezed my full ass cheeks. He stood behind me and pressed his body into mine. I could feel his thick cock wet with my spit touch my ass. As he moved closer his head met my hole. He moaned.

"I don't think I can make it to the shower bud." He said with a chuckle. His breath didn't smell like beer anymore.

To be continued! Thank you for reading!

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What a cock tease

This was so hot I really wanted to read the son get his virgin asshole penetrated by his daddy's thick cock.

divergurldivergurlover 6 years ago
Good but some issues

There is no way you don't know your headphone come unplugged. All Iof a sudden. I more sound coming out them. He may have been using a Kindle Fire to watch it. Again handheld no way not to know. Father goes from pissed of crazy to getting sexual with his son, what's the point? If he is young and hot why has he not had anyone one else since wife left years ago? If you want to make it so short leave all this out, if not then make it longer and follow through with the story

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Dad's Dirty Boy Sparks fly when father sees his college son in lingerie.in Incest/Taboo
Don't Wake Daddy With son, father did more than just walk in his sleep.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Whore Ch. 01 A Father confronts his Son.in Incest/Taboo
Mom's Away Father and Son Will Play A man and his son discover similar interests.in Incest/Taboo
My Best Friend and Our Sons My best friend and I overhear our sons talking about sex.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories