Caught by Daddy Ch. 01

Story Info
She listens to parents have sex and gets caught.
2.1k words
4.23
313.7k
58
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnOne
JohnOne
44 Followers

[This is a concurrent sequel to my previous story “Walking In On My Daughter Part 1”. This story, and those that follow, are told from Rachel’s perspective and give additional detail, background, emotional insight, etc. to the previous work.]

I suppose I should start by introducing myself to my readers. My name is Rachel and I’m living with my parents while I attend a local college. Other than that, the main thing any of you are likely to care about it that I’m a confirmed slut – and a hot one too. And, oh ya, I fuck both my parents regularly.

A few years ago I would never have thought – okay so maybe I did fantasize about it once or twice – but I would not have believed that the hottest sex partners, not to mention lovers, in my life would be my own parents. I love to think back on how it all came to happen. I’m horny as hell right now too, knowing that I am actually writing all this down in order to put it on the internet so that other people can read about just what a slut I am. And did I mention that I’m writing this in the nude? And that my pussy is still dripping from a sexual tryst with my parents that ended not more than 10 minutes ago?

I hope no one minds my throwing that last part in but I sure wanted you all to know just exactly the state I’m in as I write this. I’m getting horny all over again now knowing that you all know, or will know, when you read this.

While my father was in here writing his recollections of our first experience together, my mother and I were in the other room having sex the way we all like to have it: loud and out there for everyone to know what’s going on. I think mom and I were being even more vocal than normal because we knew that at the same time, we were tormenting my poor daddy as he sat at the computer trying to write.

I like to call my mom “mommy” and my dad “daddy” because it makes what we do together seem so much more naughty. So when mommy and I were in the other room fucking each other’s brains out so-to-speak; during one of our brief intermissions between orgasms we were snuggling and kissing and we were talking about what we were making daddy do in the other room: that is, writing out his account of his and my first sexual experience together.

Mommy and I were sweaty from our hard sexual workout with each other. We were laying on the floor in the living room holding each other and tenderly French kissing each other. (God, it is so romantic to me to be laying naked with my mom, feeling her hot, wet, flesh against mine and tenderly kissing her: probing her mouth with my tongue, having her probe mine, caressing each other after having just had hard screaming sex with her, feeling my sex juices mixed with hers between my legs and covering my thighs, my breast, my face, the smell of her sex still in my nostrils…Oops, sorry, rambling on…)…

Anyway, my mother was saying to me, “You know, sweetie, after your father gets done writing his little story, maybe you should tell the story from your perspective. Your father can tell what happened, and what he was feeling as it happened, but he can’t really tell people how you felt and what you were thinking while it was all happening. If I were a horny person on the internet reading that story, I know I would probably finger-fuck myself to several more orgasms just by hearing you tell it again.”

So, now you know how I came to be sitting here naked in front of my computer writing to you. Anyway, I suppose you all are anxiously waiting for me to get on with the telling, so here goes.

A few years ago, I was home alone in the afternoon and feeling horny. I had been thinking all day about hearing my parents obviously having sex the previous night and it was making me hot as hell. They always had sex with their door closed, and I always slept with my door closed as well. Also my bedroom is at the opposite end of the hallway from their bedroom so I’m sure they weren’t aware that I could hear them at all. But just as I was starting to drift off to sleep I thought I heard my mother scream.

I was instantly awake. At first my heart was pounding as I lay there straining to hear something and wondering if I had just imagined it. But then I could hear what sounded like my daddy groaning as well. “Oh my god,” I thought, “they’re having sex! And they’re really loud!”

As soon as I realized what was going on my heart really started to pound. I wanted to listen to what they were doing because it was making my panties wet. So I very silently got up and opened my bedroom door in order to hear better. I stood in my door frame wearing nothing but my panties for about a minute, I think, as I listened to them making love. It was really turning me on and I put my hand down inside my panties to feel my moist cunt.

I inserted my fingers into my pussy to get them good and wet, then I slipped them out and started slowly playing with my clit as I lubricated it with my juice. My heart was pounding so hard, standing there listening to my parents intimate love making and masturbating myself. Just the thought of how naughty I was to be standing there like that made the adrenaline rush through my body.

As horny as I was, I didn’t want to cum yet. I wanted to wait and hear more. I decided to push my luck a bit further. I stepped out into the hallway and quietly walked to the other end of the hall. I stood right in front of my parents closed door and listened to them fuck each other, my hand was still inside my panties working my clit.

I started playing with my breast with my other hand. With the backs of my fingers and my fingertips I caressed the outside of my left breast with feather-light strokes; slowly circling its perimeter and gradually spiraling in toward my nipple. I brushed around the circumference of my areola, teasing myself for a while before allowing myself to finally touch the nipple itself. I caressed it, I lightly pinched and pulled it.

I listened to my parents saying things like, “Yes, fuck me!” and “You feel so good inside of me” and “You are so wet…”

“I wish this was your hand caressing my tits, daddy,” I thought to myself. “I wish your fingers were in my pussy right now and you were getting ready to fuck me, your own daughter.” Such forbidden thoughts pushed me to an even higher level of arousal and I was literally posed on the edge of orgasm, but was trying to make it last.

“Oh but daddy,” I continued with my fantasy, “I want you to see me naked. I want you to see my cunt.” And with that thought I took off my panties and dropped them in front of the door. I was now completely naked… masturbating…listening in on my parents having sex…dreaming about having sex with my own father.

“Fuck me doggy style,” I heard my mother say. Another surge of excitement ran through my body. I could picture my mother getting on her knees, putting her face down to the bed with her ass up in the air waiting for my daddy to stick his hard cock inside her dripping pussy. I wanted to watch. I wanted to see it. I wanted it to be me getting fucked that way.

What I was doing, what I was thinking, was making me feel so naughty. I wanted to feel even naughtier, even slutier. So I did something that made me feel like even more of a slut. I got down on my knees, put my head down and my ass up in the air pointing toward my parent’s bedroom door. I looked back at the door, imaging my parent’s walking through it and catching me like this.

I saw my wet panties lying by the door and grabbed them. I carefully laid them out on the floor so that the inside crotch was facing out and up. I leaned down, still in the doggy position, and smelled the aroma of my own pussy. I imagined that it was my mother’s cunt I was smelling. I began to lick the crotch of my wet panties and pretend that it was my mother’s pussy I was licking while my father fucked me from behind.

I was so close to cumming. I could hear the bed squeaking, I could hear both of my parents panting and loudly moaning. My daddy was fucking my mommy from behind and I was just outside their door, on the floor, naked, licking my panties like a perverted slut, my fingers were between my legs buried as far as I could reach in my pussy.

Between licks, and just loud enough that I could hear myself, I said aloud, “Fuck me daddy.”

Hearing my own voice, knowing the risk of discovery I was making by daring to even quietly speak out loud, pushed me closer to the point of no return. It was such a rush that I continued: “Oh, mommy, cum in my sweet mouth as daddy fills my cunt with his sperm.”

I could feel my orgasm starting to cum, and then…perfect timing… I heard my mother say, “Fuck me in the ass.”

Hearing that just as I felt the onset of orgasm pushed me over the edge and caused me to reach back and quickly jam my finger in my own ass. I put my head back down to my panties to smell myself (my mother in my imagination) and came hard while I frantically fucked myself with my fingers in both pussy and ass. As I came I couldn’t suppress several small audible whimpers as I screwed my eyes shut and gave myself over to my orgasm.

Behind the door, the bed squeaked with a furious rhythm. My father was groaning loudly. My mother was panting and moaning. They were getting louder and louder. I knew that they were both about to cum as well and I rolled over on my back and rested my hand over my wet swollen mound as I listened to them.

“Oh god, I’m cumming!!!!” I heard my mother literally scream out. And immediately after that I heard my father loudly groan as he obviously came too.

When I heard them cum, I lifted my left hand, made a fist, and with a quick pumping gesture of my arm, I silently mouthed, “YES!!!” as a big smile broke out on my face.

After they had both cum, things suddenly got silent, and I realized the danger I was in of being caught, and was horrified at the prospect of actually being caught like this by my parents.

With my heart racing anew, now from fear of discovery, I rolled over on all fours and began to crawl back to my bedroom. For some reason I was afraid to stand straight up for fear that I might bump something or that my knees would pop or something would happen that would give me away before I reached the safety of my own room.

Crawling back to my room naked, on all fours, with my ass and dripping pussy exposed made me feel like such a slut.

When I was finally safely back in my own bed with my door shut, I began to think about what I had just done. How dangerous it had been. How I would die of shame and humiliation had I gotten caught. I told myself that I would never do anything like that again. I wouldn’t take that risk. But of course, the very next day, when once again I was horny thinking about the night’s events, I would place myself in danger. Only this time, I would be caught.

But that night, I slept peacefully not realizing that I had left my wet panties in the hallway outside my parents door.

[More to cum. Please let me know if you enjoyed this story or any of my others. JohnOne]

JohnOne
JohnOne
44 Followers