Caught By My Coworker

Story Info
A self-bondage session goes wrong.
5.5k words
4.56
128.7k
132
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is Sierra, she's going to be shadowing you today," my supervisor, Brian, told me.

"Hello, Sierra, it's nice to meet you. My name is Jonathan," I said, reaching my hand out to Sierra.

I couldn't help but notice that Sierra was extremely cute. Her eyes were a deep, icy blue that made you feel uneasy if you looked into them for too long. Her dirty blonde hair was slightly wavy, and fell to her waist. She was on the thin side, but had curves. Her work uniform complimented her body perfectly, red shirt slightly loose, and tight blue shorts that showed off her long legs and drew attention to her shapely butt. I felt like my hand had been hanging in the air for so long before she finally took it.

"It's nice to meet you, too," Sierra said, smiling. She had perfect teeth. Her handshake was firm but gentle, and her skin was very smooth. I almost didn't want to let go.

"Alright, Jonathan, I want you to take Sierra and show her the ropes. Start with a facility tour and then get on stand," Brian said.

"Sure thing," I replied, "Come on, Sierra. I'll show you around."

I felt very lucky to have such a cute girl shadowing me. She seemed friendly enough, too. She followed closely behind me as I led her around the pool.

"Have you ever been a lifeguard before?" I asked Sierra, hoping to get to know her more.

"No, actually, this is my first job," Sierra replied. Her voice was very sweet and smooth. "It seems fun, though. Training was definitely a blast."

"Well that's good to hear. It really is a fun job. Easy, too. Just make sure everyone in the facility is following rules and staying safe."

I led her in a circle around the edge of the facility, showing her the kiddie play area, the slide, the wave pool, lap pool, and hot tub, talking about the various guard stands and typical things to look out for. She asked a lot of questions, which made me glad. It was nice to know she actually had thoughts and didn't just follow blindly.

"Here is the back room," I said as we approached a door in the back of the facility. "Every staff-only door has a code to unlock it. The code is 6100. If you ever forget it, just remember it's the address of our pool."

"You're not just leading me back here to take advantage of me, are you?" She said, jokingly, flashing me a smile. "Do I need some witnesses?"

I laughed, admiring her sense of humor. "I guess you'll just have to find out, won't you?"

"I guess so," she said, winking at me. It gave me butterflies.

"I like you," I said as I opened the door to the back room. "This is where the laundry machines are, as well as all of the machines which control the wave pool and chemical levels in the water." I showed her how the washing machine and dryer worked, and then led her back to the door.

As we made our way to the shop, she asked, "So how long have you been working here?"

I thought about it for a second, and said, "I've only been here for a couple years, But i've been lifeguarding a lot longer than that."

"Oh, that's cool. You must really like this kind of job," she replied.

"Eh, I'm good at it, but I don't necessarily enjoy working at this facility. The people here are really fake. You seem cool, though." I was hoping complimenting her might make her like me.

"Well thanks," she replied, "I've noticed that about some of the people here too. They only seem interested in themselves."
"Exactly," I said, "You totally get it!" It was nice that we agreed on things already.

After showing her the shop where we repair equipment, we hopped onto a stand, and I watched her scan her area. Her icy blue eyes roamed around the pool, and I could tell she was very observant. She noticed me watching her.

"Are you just going to stare at me the whole time?" She asked, smiling.

"Yes, I need to make sure you're doing a good job," I replied, "You seem like a lazy lifeguard," I added, jokingly.

She feigned a look of offense on her face. "Do you pick on every new lifeguard like this? Or is it just me?"

"Just you, since I can already tell you're such a troublemaker" I said. I really liked her sense of humor.

She smiled and said, "You seem like you're the real troublemaker, here."

"Well, if I get in trouble, you can punish me," I said, daringly.

She raised an eyebrow and grinned. "Oh, really now? I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

I wasn't expecting that response from her, and it made me blush. I looked away, trying to hide my embarrassment. I heard her giggle.

We spent the rest of our shift rotating through all of the guard stands, until it was time to close.

After kicking out all of the customers, I led her to the mat cart room to show her how to put the mat covers on the pool. I turned to the mat cart and started pulling it out of the storage room. I worked up the nerve to ask her a certain question.

"So, are you seeing anyone, Sierra?" I asked, trying to seem barely interested. I was hoping she didn't think I was being too forward.

"No, I'm single," she said. She couldn't see my face, but I was smiling.

"Oh, that's a bummer," I said. "Why not?"

She sighed and said, "I don't know. I guess I just haven't found anyone interesting enough."

I wheeled the mat cart into position and then led her to the opposite side of the pool, where a bundle of rope was coiled on a hook sticking out of the wall. I removed the bundle, and threw the rope to another lifeguard to attach it to the mat. While the rope was unravelling, I found a knot, but quickly untied it. Sierra noticed.

"You sure know how to get out of knots quickly, don't you Jonathan?" She said, smiling.

I couldn't stop myself from grinning. "Yeah, I'm pretty good with rope, in case you haven't noticed." I was really hoping she was kinky, and that her jokes weren't just innocent banter.

"I bet you are," she replied.

We finished pulling the rest of the mats, and made our way to the office to clock out and go home.

"Thanks for showing me the ropes," she said, grinning.

"Anytime, Sierra," I replied, winking.

We clocked out with the rest of the lifeguards and I said goodbye to Sierra, then headed to the men's locker room to change out of my uniform. I really liked Sierra, and hoped to see her again soon, not knowing her schedule. I planned to check the schedule later.

After I changed, I grabbed my bicycle from the back room, and wheeled it to the staff entrance. I opened the door, and noticed rain was pouring down hard.

"Well, crap," I said to myself. This bike ride was going to suck.

I hopped on and started pedalling toward my house down the road. After about a mile, a red Jeep pulled up next to me and matched my speed. I kept my eyes on the road, not wanting to crash into something.

"Jonathan! Do you need a ride?" I heard Sierra's voice ask. I look over and indeed, she was the driver of the red Jeep. My heart skipped a beat. A ride from Sierra was definitely a welcome sight.

"Yes, please!" I yelled, and slowed to a stop. She pulled over in front of me, and popped the trunk. I threw my bike in, and then ran to the passenger side door and hopped in. I noticed she had changed out of her uniform already. She was wearing blue jeans and a pink t-shirt now.

"You're crazy," she said. "Who would ride their bike in this weather?"

"I didn't know it was going to rain today!" I replied. "Thank you for giving me a ride, I really appreciate it.

"It's no problem, I live down this way anyway," she said. "Where do you live?"

"Just down the road. Keep driving and I will tell you where to turn."

"Okay, and if you ever need a ride, just let me know. It's no trouble since you're on the way to my place."

"Well, thanks, that would be really nice," I said. I smiled, knowing I'd get to see Sierra more often.

We arrived at my place, and Sierra asked, "So what are your plans for tonight?"

I thought about it and said, "Nothing really, just probably going to have a drink and play some videogames. You?

"I don't have any plans either. Guess I'll just read over my lifeguard handbook," she said.

I got an idea, so I asked, "Well, do you want to hang out with me tonight, instead?" It seemed like an eternity before Sierra said anything.

"Sure, that sounds fun," she said, smiling.

I was very happy she said yes, and hopped out of her car. "Come on in!" I said, rather excitedly. I felt stupid, but she didn't seem to notice. I grabbed my bike out of her trunk, and locked it up outside my front door. She followed me inside. "Make yourself at home, Sierra. I'm going to go change out of these wet clothes."

"Okay, I'll just be here watching TV," she said, setting her bag down next to the couch.

I changed quickly into my favorite pair of jeans and t-shirt, and ran a comb through my dark brown hair. I didn't want to look anything but my best for Sierra. I returned to the living room when I was finished.

"So, do you live alone?" Sierra asked, looking around.

"Yes, I do," I said. It did occur to me that I was alone with Sierra. "I don't really like having roommates. I like my privacy."

"I can understand that. I have a couple roommates but they are always home so i never have time to myself," she replied.

"Well, you can come over here anytime you like," I offered. "You can let yourself in, too. I never leave the door locked. It's a nice neighborhood."

She smiled and said, "You're so cute, Jonathan."

I blushed. "Thanks, Sierra."

"Sit down," she said, patting the couch next to her.

I smiled and sat down next to her, grabbing the remote. I switched the channel to a popular TV show. I leaned back on the couch and just enjoyed the moment. It felt nice sitting so close to Sierra. She leaned back too, and swung her legs up on the couch so that they were in my lap.

"Is this okay?" She asked.

I tried to hide my joy, and said, "Yes, whatever is comfortable for you, Sierra."

She grinned and turned her head to the TV. We watched TV in silence, and I was dying to start a conversation with her, but I didn't know where to start. After the episode ended, I turned to ask her something, and noticed that she had fallen asleep. I placed my hand on her leg and gently shook her awake.

"Sierra," I said quietly, "If you're tired you should head home. I don't want you to drive while you're sleepy."

She yawned and sat up. "How long was I asleep?"

"Just a few minutes," I said.

"Well thank you for waking me up. I probably would have slept here all night. I should probably get going. I didn't realize how tired I was!" she said, standing up.

"Okay, well I'm glad we got to hang out. It was really nice meeting you today, Sierra," I said.

"You, too, Jonathan. You're quite the gentleman. I'll see you at work?" She asked.

"Absolutely," I said.

"Alright, well goodnight then, thanks for having me over!" she said. She opened the front door, and waved at me before closing it behind her.

I sat there for a few seconds, contemplating the day I just had. I couldn't wait to see Sierra again.

I stood up from the couch, and turned the tv off. When I turned around, I noticed Sierra had left her bag. I grabbed it quickly and ran outside, but Sierra had already left. I peeked inside to see if she had left anything important. It appeared to just be her work uniform and the bikini she wore underneath. I didn't know her number, so I couldn't call her to let her know she had forgot it.

"Oh well, I guess she will just come by and get it when she realizes she left it here," I said to myself. It was nice to know I would see her again when she came to retrieve it, though. I set the bag down next to my desk in my bedroom.

I went to bed that night thinking about Sierra. Her jokes at work about punishing me and being good with rope really got me riled up. It made me want to do some self bondage, but I was exhausted. So, I decided I would do it in the morning. I fell asleep quickly.

The next morning, I got up early, and made sure that the day before had not in fact been just a dream. Sierra's bag was still sitting next to my desk. I then remembered I wanted to do some self bondage that morning, and got excited. I wished Sierra was the one tying me up, though.

I put on my favorite music playlist to listen to whenever I tied myself up for fun, and opened up my computer to my Fetlife account. I went to the Self Bondage group to get some ideas for what I wanted to do to myself that day. I had recently purchased an electronic timed lock off a fetish website, and wanted to try it out. I thought the best way to do that was to chain myself to my bed in a spread-eagle position. The electronic lock would be attached to one of the chains restraining my arms. Once the timer goes off, the lock would pop open, and I would be free. Until the lock released me though, I'd be completely helpless.

I went to my closet, where I kept my trunk full of bondage equipment, and opened it up. I pulled out a few lengths of chains, 4 leather cuffs, my timer lock, and some regular locks, as well as the keys for them. I laid all of the equipment down on my bed, and stripped naked. I turned the music up, and then began restraining myself.

I plugged in my timer lock, and tested it out for one minute. It popped open at the correct time like it was supposed to. I then set the timer for four hours. That would be plenty of time to drive myself crazy thinking about Sierra and not being able to touch myself. I grabbed the other locks, and started attaching chains to the four corners of my wooden bed frame. I set the keys on my nightstand, where I would be able to grab them once the timed lock popped open, and free myself. I strapped my leather cuffs to my wrists and ankles. I locked my ankles to the chains on the lower corners of the bed, and adjusted the chains so that they were pulled tight. I then tested the chains for my wrists, until I was sure I would not have any room to wiggle. I wanted to feel completely helpless.

When I was sure I was ready, I snapped the electronic lock closed, and made sure the timer started counting down. It immediately changed from four hours to three hours and fifty-nine minutes. It felt satisfying. I had successfully set the chains up so that I had no slack, and my body was stretched to each corner of the bed. I had no chance of escaping until the timer went off.

I spent the whole time thinking of Sierra, imagining her straddling me while I was tied up, or giving me a long, slow blowjob. I really wished I was able to touch myself. I was horny as hell. Thinking about it was getting me really worked up, and I started trying to wiggle out of my bondage, but I was unsuccessful. I had restrained myself too well. I looked up at the timer on near my right arm. Three hours and twenty-eight minutes to go.

Suddenly, my bedroom door opened a crack.

"Jonathan?" A voice called out.

"Hey!" I shouted, frightened that someone was in my house while I was locked up like this.

"Sorry!" I heard Sierra's voice say through the cracked door. "I saw your bike outside and heard the music so I assumed you were home. I think I left my bag here, and you said last night I could just let myself in whenever!"

I did remember saying that. I wished I hadn't.

"Don't come in!" I yelled.

"Is everything okay?" she asked through the other side of the door.

"Yes! I'm fine! Just don't come in!" I yelled.

"Well, fine, but is that my bag? I think I see it next to your desk right there! Could you just hand it to me?"

"I can't right now, just come back later, please!" I was very nervous. I did not want Sierra to see me like this and think I was a freak.

"I have work later. I won't look, just let me grab my bag really quick. My uniform is in it!"

I was panicking a little, not sure what to do, or what to say.

"Jonathan, I really need my bag. What are you doing? I'm coming in!" She yelled.

"No!" I struggled frantically to escape, but I could barely even wiggle. Sierra opened the door and looked at me, shocked. I felt so embarrassed.

My crush just found me tied helplessly to my bed while I was naked.

She was wearing a pair of denim short shorts, a gray tank top, and some pink flip flops. She looked me up and down, and asked, "What are you doing?"

I was too shocked to come up with a good reason, so I said, "I don't know."

"Well, it looks like you chained yourself up," she said, looking at the chains and locks holding me down, and noticing the timer. "Looks like you really are a troublemaker, Jonathan." She grinned.

"Just grab your bag and go!" I pleaded, completely embarrassed. I wanted to just die right there.

She smiled and said, "You should have used rope instead of chains. We both know how good you are at untying knots." She looked so pleased with her joke. I blushed.

"Are you just going to joke around or are you going to let me out? I asked, frustrated.

She looked at the timer, which still had three hours and twenty-five minutes left to go, then to my naked body, then to my computer, which was still open to my Fetlife account.

"Ooh, what's this?" She asked, sitting in my desk chair and scrolling through my profile.

"Hey, that's private!" I yelled.

"I've already seen you tied up naked, Jonathan. I think we are past the privacy stage," she joked. Her right hand grabbed the mouse and started clicking on things.

"What are you doing?" Please stop!" I pleaded.

"I'm just looking at all of the kinky stuff you are into," she replied. "Hmm, bondage, foot worship, torture, being dominated, humiliation, teasing. You're a kinky fucker aren't you?"

I remained silent, shocked she was looking at my list of fetishes.

She found the Self Bondage group he was looking at earlier, and said, "I'm guessing you do stuff like this a lot. Maybe I need to stop by unannounced more often!"

"W-Why?" I asked.

"Yesterday, you said that if you were ever in trouble, I could punish you. It looks like you're in trouble to me."

I was starting to regret a lot of the things I told her yesterday.

"Oh, look at all that!" she exclaimed, standing up from the desk chair and making her way to my closet.

"Don't touch that stuff!" I yelled, knowing it was futile. I could hear her rummaging around in the trunk that was wide open in my closet. She returned with a leather ring gag, a blindfold, and a metal pinwheel. She stepped out of her pink flip flops and climbed onto the bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked nervously. She ignored me. She just smiled and shoved the ring gag into my mouth, reaching around my head to strap it down tight. I tried to make a sound through the gag, but it just sounded like a moan.

"Hmm, that's better," she said. "Now let me just make myself more comfortable."

She climbed over me and sat down in between my spread legs, with her legs resting on my chest, the soles of her bare feet in front of my face. "It must have drove you crazy when my legs were in your lap last night. Although, I didn't know you had a foot fetish then." She smiled and raised an eyebrow at me. "You want to kiss my feet, don't you, Jonathan?"

I tried to resist, shaking my head no, though my mouth started to water at the thought of it. The soles of her feet looked so soft and lovely.

"Too bad you couldn't even kiss them if you wanted to, not with that ring in your mouth," she said teasingly. "All you can do is lick. Be a good boy and stick out your tongue."

I couldn't believe what was happening. I was not sure if I should be terrified or horny. The combination was confusing me. I shook my head again.

She wiggled her toes a bit and moved her feet closer to my mouth. "Awww, but you know you want to. How could you say no to me? I'm so adorable. Stick out your tongue and start licking." She grabbed onto my thighs and I felt her sharp fingernails dig into my skin. I stuck out my tongue through the ring gag, and started to lick the sole of her right foot. They definitely were soft and lovely, and warm, too.

12