Caught By My Sister

Story Info
Sister catches brother.
1.9k words
4.28
589.1k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I come from a pretty well off family. Dad is a successful lawyer and mom is a accountant for a big Fortune 500 company, and I grew up getting pretty much everything that I wanted. I've got a sister who is a little over 2 years older then I am and she too got about everything she wanted except a guy who knew which end was up.

What I mean to say is that my sister Teresa usually picked the wrong men to fall in love with. At seventeen she ran off with a full time drunk that liked to slap her around. They got married , lived together for about a year then he beat her up real bad one night and home she came. After she got her divorce, she took up with guy that wasn't much better then the first husband, cept the fact that he was very bi-sexual, something that sis didn't know till coming home from work one day and catching him in bed with another man. The fact that they had my sisters frilly nightgowns on didn't make her very happy. She immediately started scream at him to get out and he hauled off and hit her, something that we never thought he would do.

Just before this happened my mom and dad decided to go on a second honeymoon. Secure in the knowledge that Teresa was happily married(they thought) and me being 18, they let me stay home alone for the very first time.

I had rented some x-rated movies and I was sitting in front of the TV watching some pretty heavy fucking and sucking when the doorbell rang. I shut the TV off and went to answer the door.

I got to the front door and asked, "Who's There?"

"Its Teresa, Dan"

I opened the door and there stood my big sister holding 2 suitcases and sporting a major shiner. The first thing I asked her was, "Who gave ya the black eye?" She then told me about what she had walked in on and what had happened. I was very visibly angry and ready to go over and really let the guy have it when she quickly told me that he was already hurting pretty good. Seems that his gay lover didn't take to well to a guy hitting a girl and beat the shit out of him after he hit my sis.

Now, my sister is a dream of any man that sees her. She stands about 5'7 and weighs about 125. She has a figure that most porn stars would love to have, without having to pay for it. She has blonde hair and green eyes. And the kind of lips that look like they were made for sucking cock.

She quickly came in and asked, "Where's mom, I really need to talk to her." I told her that they had left early that morning for a second honeymoon and she started to cry. I quickly took her into my arms and asked her if there was anything that I could do to help and she explained that she really wanted to talk to mom. She then said she was tired so she was gonna go up to her old room and take a nap.

I told her ok, and that I will be there for her anytime if she need me to. She gave me a big hug and told me that I was so sweet and gave me a quick kiss on the lips and went up the stairs for her little nap. I watched her ass all the way up, man, if she wasn't my sister I would be all over her. Her ass in them skin tight jeans was just about the nicest sight I had ever seen.

So I went back to the living room and started to watch my movies again.

An hour or so had gone by and I was watching a movie that had my favorite actress in it. I had slipped out of my clothes and was slowly stroking my cock while watching the film. It was in a part where a guy playing April Summers brother was giving it to her good doggy style, when all of a sudden I heard a gasp from behind me. I turned to see Teresa standing there in just a t-shirt and thong with a big surprised look on her face. "Dan, what are you doing and what is that you are watching on TV?"

I quickly covered my cock with my t-shirt and tried to tell her, "Just a little self abuse sis, nothing to worry about." "I thought you were upstairs sleeping and didn't expect you to come back down till morning."

Her attention was on the TV and listen to April tell her on screen brother to give to her harder.

"Do Mom and Dad know you watch this stuff." she asked.

"No way, you know how uptight they are when it comes to porn." I replied.

"Yea, I forget that sometimes, what is the name of this one." she asked.

"My Little Sister, Thats April Summers getting fucked by her big brother on screen."

She then asked me why I had to watch this stuff, and said that I was a good looking guy and should have a girlfriend to be able to take care of my needs.

I explained to her that my girlfriend was out of town for the weekend.

She then really surprised me when she asked if she could see my cock again.

I took the shirt away and let her have a good look. She gasped and asked me, "How big is that thing, neither of my husbands were that big."

I told her proudly, "It is exactly 8 3/4 long and 3 inches around."

She then asked if she could touch it and of course being all heated up I told her to have fun.

She then got down on her knees and grabbed me with her left hand and started to stroke me, and used her right hand to massage my balls. I laid my head back and groaned cause it felt so good. Then all of a sudden I felt something warm and wet around my cock and looked down to see that my sister had started to suck my cock. She was teasing the head with just her tongue and looked up to see me smiling at her and said, "You like that, watch this." She then swallowed the whole thing all the way to the base. I groaned and thought damn, she needs to teach the girlfriend how to do that.

She then kept taking me deep into her throat and then letting the whole thing except for the head out of her mouth then plunging the whole thing back down her throat. After about 30 seconds of this I yelled, "Teresa, if you don't want a mouthfull of cum ya better stop. She looked up at me and said, "Shoot your cum in my mouth, I want to swallow every drop you can give me." So, never to be one to turn down a lady I let my cock explode in her mouth and she swallowed every drop that I gave her.

She sat back and looked at me and asked how I like that. My answer was to slip down on the floor next to her and to lay her down and slowly slide that sexy little thong off her body. I spread her legs so I could see her pretty little pussy and gasped. She just smiled and said, "That no good for nothing ex of mine asked me to do it so I did." There in the middle of her pussy, which was shaved bare was a gold ring. I just answered her by wrapping my mouth around that ring and sucking it deep into my mouth. Sis threw her had back and screamed, "Oh, god." "Dan, if you keep that up you better get ready to get a face full." Of course, I kept going while sliding a finger into her and finger fucking her while I sucked her little gold ring which just happen to be through her huge clit. She screamed out in orgasm and thats when I found out that my big sister was a squirter when she came. She must have squirted a gallon out of her and I couldn't keep up with it.

After she came down she sat up and kissed me sticking her tongue deep into my mouth to taste her own juices that were left there.

By now, my cock had gotten it second wind when she told me to fuck her like they were in the movie. Sis got on her knees in front of me and I slowly slid my cock deep into her tight pussy until my balls were resting against her ass. I thought, man she was right about me being bigger the both her ex's as she had the tightest pussy that I had ever been in. I was fucking her from behind when she notice that the movie had April riding her brother. She then told me she wanted to do that so I laid back on the floor and she sat on my cock with her back to my head. She then started to watch the movie and do what ever April was doing on screen. Now if you have ever seen April Summers in action, you know that I was getting the fucking of my life. Teresa was riding my cock like a women possessed. I didn't know how much more I could take when she all of sudden she spun around so she was facing me. She laid down and looked me in the eyes and told me that I had the best cock that she had ever felt inside her. I was touching her in places that no man had ever gone. She was riding me so hard that I thought she was gonna put me through the floor and into the basement. Then, all of a sudden she screamed she was cumming and her pussy started to tighten up on my cock. Then all of a sudden I felt her squirt all over my balls and that was my limit, I groaned and pushed my cock up into her as far as I could go and exploded deep inside her.

After we were done she laid with her head on my chest and we were trying to catch my breathe when she told me we should have done this years ago.

She then started to cry, I asked her," Sis whats wrong." She then looked me in the eye and said," Silly boy, its a happy cry, cause after all these years I finally got to be with the one man that I have always loved in the deepest way." This was a welcome surprise, as I have always love Teresa that way, just never ever dreamed of letting her know this, let alone making a move on her. I then told her, "Teresa, you have just made me a very happy man, and I will never leave you nor will I ever hit you." She then reached up and kissed me and told me she loved me. Then she looked at me and said, "My brother, my lover, take me to your bed and make love to me all night long." So I did, but thats another story.