Caught by my Sister Ch. 03

Story Info
Suzy has fun at a frat party.
5.4k words
4.68
141.1k
109

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,634 Followers

I was having such a great time as Suzy that I didn't want the night to end.

"Sure, a party sounds like fun!"

With half smile and a wink my mom said.

"Are you sure? There are going to be a lot of horny young college guys there."

"I hope so!"

I went into the kitchen to get us some drinks while my mom called for a cab. Returning with two glasses of red wine I found my mother sitting on the couch with her dress hiked up around her waist and her purple thong panties in a crumpled ball on the floor.

I handed her a glass and drank mine in a single gulp as I stood between her spread legs. Looking down at her exposed pussy I could see her dates cum slowly dripping out of her.

"Why don't you help me clean up before we go out Suzy?"

I didn't even need the invitation and promptly fell to my knees. My mother's inner thighs were still warm and sweaty and smelled like a mixture of her perfume and her date who only a little while ago was pounding her with his cock.

The musty smell of his cum mixed with the sweet smell of my mother's wet pussy filled my nose as I lowered my face to her crotch.

Eagerly I licked up the cum that was smeared all over the outside of her pussy matting down her pussy hair. With every lick I wanted more. I was starting to like the taste of cum and couldn't get enough of it.

My mom rocked her hips into my face as I licked her. She pushed herself to the edge of the sofa cushion as my tongue entered her searching for more cum.

Her movements were increasing as I increased the pressure of my tongue against her. Her legs started to clamp down around my head as I felt her pussy contracting around my tongue. Soon my mouth was filled with her juices too.

As her orgasm subsided I continued gently licking her pussy while she moaned with pleasure. Our moment was abruptly disturbed by the sound of our cab honking in the driveway.

"Ready for the party Suzy?"

"Mmmm hmmmm..." I managed to mumble as I gave her a final lick.

The cab ride took about 10 minutes and we both used that time to fix our makeup and my mom was helping me straighten my wig when we got to our destination.

The party was at a large house with wooden Greek letters hanging above the front door indicating which frat lived there. There were about a dozen people laughing and smoking cigarettes on the front lawn and music was blaring from open windows on the ground floor.

My mom and I walked into the house on a mission to find my sister. The front opened into a long hallway that had several rooms branching off of it. We went into the first room on the left which was a big open room filled with people dancing.

I followed behind my mom as we pushed our way in through the crowd. The energy of the room was rubbing off on me and I started to move to the music as we made our way to the center of the room. I saw that my mom was also getting into it and was dancing too. As we danced I could feel hands occasionally brushing up against my hips and ass and saw that my mother was also being touched by courageous drunken frat boys.

She seemed to be enjoying the attention as she danced with he back against a guy. She had her head leaned back against his shoulder and was pushing her hips into his. His hands were moving all over her body and even massaging her breasts through her thin dress. After a while his hands moved down her sides onto her thighs before moving back up her body under her dress.

By now there was a crowd of mostly guys moving to get a better view of the show as my mom's dress lifted up further exposing her dripping wet pussy to the entire room. His hand moved over to her pussy and started rubbing her when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

Turning around I saw my sister who gave me a big hug and a kiss.

She was wearing bright red tube top that barely covered her chest and a pair of tight jeans that looked like they were painted on.

"I so happy you guys came. How was your date?"

Jane and I danced as we talked.

"It was good. I think he enjoyed himself."

"I'm sure you showed him a good time."

Jane was bent over on the dance floor and was pushing her ass into me when I felt myself getting hard again. She wiggled her ass and grinded me until she shot up and turned to me. One hand reached up under my dress and grabbed my cock through my panties.

"Suzy! Not again! We need to get this taken care of, follow me."

She led me out of the dance room and down the main hallway to a stairwell. The basement was much darker but was just as crowded. Jane led me to an area that had three doors next to each other with a little light above each one. The light above the door on the left was red and the other two were green.

Jane led me to the middle door and pushed me in.

"You need to take care of this before you get caught."

She stepped out slamming the door shut behind her.

The small closet-like room was dimly lit and smelled like sex. I noticed two small holes cut out of the walls on either side of room. I could sense motion through the hole that led to the room that had the red light on and knelt down to look inside. A chubby blond girl in a tight green dress with huge breasts was sitting against the back wall. She noticed me looking at her and started to move closer to the hole. Soon all I saw was her mouth and it finally dawned on me.

I stood up and pulled my hard cock from my panties before pushing it through the hole.

Her mouth was warm and moist and she quickly swallowed my whole penis. I pushed myself up against the wall as far as I could so that she could fit more of me into her mouth. She was not very good at sucking cock and I felt her teeth rub against my skin from time to time but she was determined to finish the job. Her lips sloppily worked the length of my shaft while she increased the suction. I needed relief and grabbed my balls in an effort to help her out. I rubbed myself while her muffled moans vibrated against my cock.

Her head was moving up and down very fast pushing me to another climax as I tugged on my balls. My cock grew as I shot a load of cum into her mouth. She didn't take her mouth off and kept sucking me until every last drop of my cum was inside of her.

After I pulled my cock through the hole and readjusted my panties I wondered how many men she had sucked off so far that night.

Looking down I saw a cock poking out from the hole on the other side of the room. I couldn't leave him high and dry so I positioned myself on my knees and took his cock in my hands.

I like the way a hard cock feels in my hands as I stroke it. The warm skin is both hard and soft as it pulsates in my hand. I like to wrap my fingers around a cock and gently squeeze as I move my hand up and down the shaft.

I played with this anonymous cock for what felt like an hour when I felt it expanding in my hand. I quickly pushed my head down to it and caught most of the first shot of cum in my mouth with the rest of it hitting my upper lip. I kept stroking him with my mouth sucking on the tip of his cock while he continued to pump his cum into me.

I swallowed every drop of his cum and wiped off what was on my face before licking my fingers clean too.

After he left the room I decided to wait to see how long it would take for someone else to join me. Fortunately it didn't take long before another hard cock was delivered to my waiting hands and mouth. I was starting to get more used to sucking cock and was able to get the whole penis into my throat this time. I knew from my experience with the chubby blond how important it was for me to keep my teeth off of his cock so I was extra careful about using my lips as a barrier.

I was getting into a good rhythm with this new cock when I heard a noise from behind me. I pulled off of his penis to see what it was and saw another cock pushing through the other hole. I was wondering what I was going to do when the door to my room suddenly opened up and my sister walked in.

"Suzy! I should have known that you would still be in here."

She looked down at me and must have realized that I needed help.

"Well you can't just leave these two guys blowing in the wind. You need to work them both at the same time."

She leaned down and helped my reposition myself so that I was on my hands and knees again facing the cock that I was just sucking on. She lifted the hem of my dress and pulled my panties down enough to expose my hole to the other cock.

As I spread my legs further apart to accommodate my new friend I could feel cum dripping out of my asshole and down my thigh. Jane pushed his cock into me and rubbed his tip in the cum that was now covering my ass. Using another man's cum as lube I pushed back into his cock and held my breath as the tip of his cock penetrated me. For the second time in one night I was being fucked by another man in my ass, and both time they thought I was a girl.

I pushed back into him until he filled me up and started pumping into me. After a few thrusts I re-focused on the cock in front of me and lowered my mouth back onto it. I felt like a total slut in this dark room on my hands and knees with two different cocks fucking me from each end while my sister Jane watched.

After a rocky start I realized that I needed to take control of the pace and I could handle both cocks at the same time. I could feel that the cock in my ass was sliding in much more easily that the last one. It must have been a combination of being filled with a nature lubricant and being a little more stretched out after the first ass fucking.

His cock was buried deep inside of me when he finally erupted. His cock expanded inside of my ass as his first stream of hot sticky cum entered me. It shot deep inside of me followed by another two bursts before his cock grew limp and he slowly pulled himself out of me.

With no distractions I focused on the other cock and worked my tongue around his shaft as my mouth moved up and down. It didn't take long before he blew his load into my mouth. This time I was able to keep it all in and swallow it.

"Wow Suzy, you are good. I don't think I could pull that off. Let's get out of here before anyone else gets any ideas."

She stepped over me and pushed the door open as I tucked my cock back into my panties.

Stepping out in the basement I noticed that the music had been turned down.

"...and now ladies and gentleman. The moment you have all been waiting for, the third annual Greek Week suck off! We have five chairs up here and a room full of eager brothers waiting for some attention. All we need are a few girls who like the taste of cum! And, I almost forgot. This year we have a grand prize of $500 to one lucky girl."

The room was crowded but I could tell that the voice was coming from the back wall. There appeared to be a low stage set up against the wall with five folding chairs lined up.

"Alright, it looks like we have our first two contestants."

I noticed the chubby blond who sucked on my cock earlier was already on the stage and my mom was also stepping up to the stage.

Jane turned to me "Is that mom? I can't believe it."

"I don't know Jane, it sounds like it might be fun. And it is $500."

"Whatever Suzy, you wouldn't stand a chance against me. I've been sucking cock a lot long than you have."

"Why don't you prove it sis!"

Jane grabbed my hand and pulled us through the crowd up to the stage. Shortly after, we were joined by a petite brunette with small perky boobs. She was wearing a short denim skirt and a halter top.

"Ok ladies. Why don't you take your positions while I go through the rules."

We each took a seat while the MC continued.

"There will be a total of four elimination rounds tonight. The first round will be with one brother and each round we will add another. To win the contest you need to bring your boys to completion before the other girls do. Whoever finishes last in each round will be eliminated and this year we have a new twist. Whoever finishes second to last will have to strip to their panties before continuing. Are we all set ladies?"

We all nodded as the music cranked back up for the beginning of the contest.

"Ok, let's get our first five guys up here."

Five guys walked up on the stage and positioned themselves in front of each one of our chairs facing us.

"Here we go! SUCK!"

All five of us feverishly fumbled with the belts and zippers in front of us as we tried to beat the other girls. I managed to get my cock out and started sucking. I knew that I had to win because I couldn't strip in front of a room full of drunken frat guys. There is no way that they wouldn't see my cock under my panties.

Using every trick that I had learned so far I worked his cock as fast as I could.

"One cock down. Ladies you better hurry up if you want to stay in the competition."

When he announced that someone already was finished I was getting a little nervous. I pushed my mouth against his hips and worked my jaw until I felt his cock twitch in my mouth. A sense of relief washed over me as my mouth filled up with his cum.

"Two down, two to go."

I couldn't waste any time.

I didn't even wait for him to finish cumming and pulled myself off of him just as another shot of his cum leapt from the tip of his penis and landed on my dress."

"Number three down and it's a race to the end!"

I looked over and saw that my mom and the chubby blond were the two remaining contestants. I felt better knowing that the blond didn't know what she was doing. After a tense minute I saw the guy that my mom was sucking close his eyes and thrust his hips into her face.

"And I think that's it for round one."

The announcer walked over to the blond girl "Sorry dear, but you gave it your all and for that we are all grateful."

She got up and walked off the stage dejected as the MC walked over to my mother.

"Well, rules are rules and you came in second to last."

My mom stood up and the tension increased in the room as she slowly pushed the thin straps of her black dress over her shoulders. She briefly held her dress up to tease the audience before letting it fall to the ground.

The room went nuts for my mom as she stood there completely naked and even gave a little turn for the crowd.

"Well isn't this a nice surprise. Ok ladies, for this round you will each have to guys to work on. Gentlemen, come on down."

A pair of men congregated in front of the four of us while the announcer signaled the start of the round.

Our hands quickly flew up to their pants and worked them down their hips. The cock in front of me popped out of his pants and smacked me in the face as I pushed his boxers down. His cock was shorter but thicker than the last one and had no problem fitting into my mouth.

I was trying to do everything I could to get him to cum and started using my hands to rub his thighs and balls as I sucked him. My hand explored his balls and I eventually began to gently rub the small area between his legs behind his balls. I heard him moan as I pushed my fingers into him and picked up the pace with my mouth. My other hand was pulling his hips closer to me when he came with his cock pushed all the way into my mouth. He didn't have very much cum and after her finished I quickly pushed him to the side and pulled my next guy between my legs.

I looked to my side as I fumbled with his jeans and saw a guy unloading his cock all over my sister's face. My mom was still working on her first guy, her bare tits jiggling up and down with every motion.

I finally pulled out my second cock and had to work it with my hands for a few seconds before it was hard enough for me to suck on.

"We have a winner for round two! Only two more spots let ladies."

I couldn't see who had won but knew that I was getting close. His first stream of cum hit the back of my throat filing my mouth. It was too much for me and started to drip out the sides of my mouth as he continued to squirt more cum into me. I tried to swallow it but had to pull off of him because it was too much. He wasn't done yet and shot two more loads of cum with one landing on my forehead and the other hitting my dress.

"And it looks like it's a tie for second and third place."

I turned to see who was left and saw that my sister looked like the winner and my mom had only just finished off her second cock. That meant that the brunette lost, and that it was Jane's turn to strip.

Walking up to the brunette the MC thanked her for participating and helped her off the stage. Jane didn't wait for him to come over to her and began stripping for the crowd. First she pulled her halter top over her head revealing her bare chest and hard nipples. She danced a little as she worked her tight jeans down her legs. When she was finished she was left wearing nothing but a bright red lace garter belt which held up bright red thigh high stocking. Her crotch was only barely covered by a pair of matching red lace crotchless panties.

The crowd went crazy as she took her seat again.

"Ok, time for round three. Now we have three guys for each of you. Let's get this started."

A small line of three frat boys materialized in front of me. My face was covered in cum and it was even dripping from the corner of my mouth and down my chin.

I was ready for more.

"SUCK!"

I dove onto his hips and quickly ripped off his pants stuffing his cock into my face. Using my new trick of rubbing the spot behind his balls I found that I was able to get him to cum much faster now. He bucked his hips into me as his first round of cum hit my throat. I swallowed two more bursts of his cum before pulling away and replacing him with my second guy.

Feeling good about how fast he came I turned to check out the competition. They both appeared to still be on their first guy. My mom had one of her hands between her legs and looked like she was rubbing herself as she sucked on his cock.

I turned back to the cock in front of me and pulled him into my mouth. Shortly after I began to suck on him I heard a loud scream coming from my side.

I pulled my mouth off and turned to see my mother getting bathed in cum as she fingered herself.

"OH GOD!!! CUM ALL OVER ME!!!"

She had cum all over her face and he was still shooting it on her as she arched her back and he hit her breasts with his next two loads of cum.

While I enjoyed the show, I needed to win. I saw that my sister was also on her second cock by now and dove back onto my cock.

I moved my tongue in and out of my mouth with every thrust of my head. I held onto his ass cheeks with my hands while I pulled him into my face. His pubic hairs tickled my nose as I struggled to breath with him so deep inside of my throat.

Before long he was shooting his cum into me.

I managed to swallow most of his cum before pushing him away. I again turned to check on my competition as I worked on his pants.

My sister looked like she was hot on my heels finishing up her second guy and my mom appeared to have given up on the competition entirely and was sitting on the chair with her legs spread wide apart while she fingered herself for the crowd. Her remaining two guys had both taken their cocks out and were jacking off on either side of her. She looked like she was in heaven.

By now, Jane's face was also covered in cum as she worked on finishing up her second cock of the round.

I pulled my next cock into me and wrapped my fingers around the base of his shaft as I lowered my mouth onto him. Working him from both ends I managed to get him to cum just in time to hear the announcer again as I pulled my face off of his erupting cock.

"It looks like we have another tie!"

His cum landed on my chin and my neck. I was completely covered by now and couldn't taste or smell anything else but cum. I couldn't get enough.

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,634 Followers
12