Caught By My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave indicated that I should straddle him, and I gingerly climbed on to the bed. His hands grabbed my hips, and pulled me down until I felt the tip of his cock against my asshole. "Oh shit," I thought, "this is it. Shelly's going to watch him fuck me." Part of it terrified me, but part of it excited me even more.

I half expected him to slam me down on his cock, but he let me do it. I felt his cock nudge my asshole open, and there was a twinge of pain. I retreated, then pushed down onto him again. It hurt, honestly, but I realized that I did want him inside me. I stopped, held myself still until the pain passed, then pushed my ass down again. It took many attempts, but eventually his length was inside me and my asscheeks rested on his groin.

"How is it?" Shelly asked.

"Good," I admitted. "It feels really good."

I lifted myself up off him, then pushed back down. It felt wonderful to be filled by him, and I started fucking myself on him. Shelly watched me rise and fall on his dick, my movments becoming harder and faster. God, this was incredible! I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation of riding his cock.

I felt Dave's hands leave my hips and felt the bed jostle. I opened my eyes to see Shelly straddling Dave's face and then grinding her pussy onto him. I probably should have been upset, but was too far gone enjoying Dave's hard cock inside me. As I fucked myself up and down his cock, I heard Shelly have a loud, obivously strong orgasm. I didn't care. All I could think of was the hard cock inside me.

I felt the bed shake as Shelly fell off of Dave's face. As she did, Dave' strong arms gripped me and rolled both of over, his dick never leaving my pulsing ass. I winced once as his weight briefly crushed my balls, but he quickly put my legs on his shoulders and started pounding me hard.

"Yes," I moaned. "Fuck me baby....fuck me!!!"

He slammed into me with abandon, and my head thrashed back and forth in my wanton enjoyment. My ass raised to meet each of his thrusts. I wanted nothing more than for him to keep fucking me harder and harder.

I felt my balls tighten, and unexpectedly my own dick started throbbing, shooting jets of cum up onto my belly. It was the most intense orgasm I'd ever had in my life, made all the better by Dave relentlessly fucking my spasming ass.

"Yeah," he groaned as he violently pistoned in and out of me. "There it is....take my cum, bitch!" He shoved himself deep inside me, and I could feel his cock throb as he filled me with his cream. Without thinking, I milked his cock with my ass, wanting every drop of him deep inside me. I swore I felt like I was going to cum again from the sensation of his balls emptying into me.

HIs orgasm went on and on until it finally ebbed to nothing. Gently, he started to pull himself out of me, but my hands flew down to grab his hips and prevent it. If anything, I was trying to pull him deeper inside me as his cock slowly shriveled.

Eventually he was too soft to stay inside me, and his cock popped out of me accompanied by a flood of his cum. He kissed me once again, then rose off the bed. I laid there staring at the ceiling as he quickly dressed, my excitement slowly turned into shame as his cum leaked out of me and ran down the crack of m yass. I'd acted like a bitch in heat when he was fucking me, and I'd done it in front of Shelly. There was no way I was going to be able to say to her that I didn't love having a man fuck me..

Shelly followed Dave out of the bedroom, returning a few minutes later. She laid down on the bed next to me, her head resting on her hand as she looked at me.

"I'm sorry," I said thickly. I knew that this was exactly the worst thing to happen, and could barely keep from crying. I knew my marriage was over. She'd seen me at my worst, happily sucking Dave's dick and gleefully getting fucked by him. "You don't have to leave. I'll move out and find someplace else to live. You deserve the house."

She stared at me for what seemed an eternity. "No," she said slowly. "I don't think either of us has to move out."

I looked at her with watery eyes. "What?"

She shrugged. "I kinda like Jill, even if she is a slut. And to be honest, watching you take his cock was a lot more exciting than I thought it'd be. I kinda figured I'd be grossed out, but when I saw how much you liked it, I couldn't help but to join in."

"So..." I coudn't continue, didn't know what to say.

"So, we'll keep Jill around. And Dave will be back. I'm going to fuck him too, you know...what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Well, I guess it should be 'what's good for one gander is good for the other gander', in this case."

"Really?" I couldn't believe what she was saying. I didn't get get jealous over her declaration that she was going to fuck Dave, too. I just felt immense relief that we'd be staying together.

"Yes, really," she said, a small smile breaking out on her face. She pointed over to the stack of printed-out chats on her nightstand. "Plus, there's a lot of stuff you said you liked that I'd kind of like to see you do...or have done to you, whichever."

I rolled up against her and wrapped my arms around her, holding her tightly. "I love you," I said.

"I love you too," she replied. "Now, I've never had a lesbian experience and I've got this hot chick in bed with me, so why don't you get down between my legs and lick my pussy?"

I happily scrambled between her legs. Her pussy tasted like bliss.

12