Caught by the Help

Story Info
Employee catches wife's illegal activity.
4.3k words
3.75
93.6k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rich5Spot
Rich5Spot
142 Followers

I arrived home and my wife in a state of panic. She was frantically explaining to me that she had made a big mistake and needed my help. She described that she had been cheating the system for the past two years in her import business from China. Basically she had used phony documents to bring in items through customs at a substantially lower cost. Now, her part-time employee (off the books) had stumbled onto her scam and brought it to her attention. She had contacted an attorney and we faced substantial fines and jail time if the authorities found out. Wait did she say we? Well my name was on the company as well and yes she did.

My first thought was what did Marcus (her employee) want? I mean he was basically just a nice unassuming 22-year old kid helping her out for 20 hours a week trying to learn about business. He was always courteous and respectful. I figured he wasn't looking to get us in trouble. Well, that's when my wife kind of filled in a few blanks. First, she said that Marcus was extremely bright and street smart. Second, he had told her he would be by later tonight after the kids went to bed to talk about "our options." And third, he constantly hit on her all the time. She took it is joking around at the time, but he told her tonight to make sure she was wearing a sexy outfit he described in detail when he arrived.

It was now 7:15 and I needed a drink as did my wife. The kids would be in bed by nine and Marcus would arrive about ten. I poured us each a glass of wine and we went about homework and such with the kids as I tried to stay calm and think. I didn't know what to think as I got the kids to bed. My wife went upstairs to get ready for our meeting with Marcus.

My name is Randy, a married 43 year-old white man who is remarkably average. Not tall, not short. A bit stocky and not overly muscular, I work as a paper pusher for an electronics company in the city. I live about 45 minutes outside the city with my wife, son and daughter. My wife Jenna, is the daughter of Chinese immigrants who moved here when she was 16 years old. She is now 42-years old, about 5' 2" tall and about 120 lbs. She is carrying about 15 lbs more than when we married with a little flab around the belly. But her ass is still sexy and she is still pretty at her age. When I met her, she wore heels all the time which would show her shapely legs, but for the last 8 to 10 years she has become quite conservative and rarely shows off much of her assets. We have a 10 year old daughter and a seven year old son and have been married 12 years.

It was about 9:45 when Jenna came down the stairs. I couldn't believe my eyes. It looked like I had gotten into a time machine and gone back to when we were dating. She was wearing a short black dress that stopped mid thigh and was cut low, showing off her perky B Cup breasts. It clung to her body since it was so tight. She hadn't worn that since before we had married. You could see the small protrusion of her belly as she came down the steps. She also had on 4-inch heels that really showed that although her ankles were a bit stocky, her legs still had a sexy shape. Her hair was down straight instead of her normal pony tail or up with a chopstick, and her makeup was on thick. She looked like a complete slut. As she went past me I could see how the material clung to her shapely meaty ass. Wow she looked great. I had an instant hard on.

I asked Jenna for an explanation of the outfit and what the hell was actually going on. She told me that Marcus had told her that he noticed some problems with the paperwork he was filing in comparison to what was received. Of course that wasn't his job, but he was a conscientious guy. After going through past shipments he realized it was a scam and he said he made copies of "everything". She explained to him that she didn't have much money as she just did what she did to survive and she wasn't loaded with cash. He laughed and told her that she now worked for him and that he would be by to discuss details. He also told her since she didn't have money, she would need to impress him with other "assets" and told her to be dressed in a slutty dress with no panties or bra when he arrived. He then told her he knew exactly how much trouble she (and me) were in and that with no real money to fight, we were going to prison for at least 5 years and all our assets would be forfeited. She confirmed this with an attorney and therefore had complied with his dress requirements.

She then told me that she expected him to demand sex from her tonight. No shit I thought to myself. Then she explained that she didn't see any other choice. I told her that we couldn't just let him own us. Maybe we should try and deny it, that it was a onetime deal and call his bluff. But Jenna said she had given him too much access to her computer server and that he had too many details. He had us cold. I told her that maybe we could turn it around on him or that maybe he wouldn't go through with it. We were never bad, mean or nasty to him. We almost treated him like family. I could see on Jenna's face that something was wrong. She said that Marcus had a chip on his shoulder and was not to be messed with. Apparently, as a black kid he had some early issues with not so nice whites and Asians and she believed our treatment of him would not help. Plus she reiterated our earlier conversation that he was a very horny kid that hit on her all the time. He was going to cash in if he could, she reasoned.

Jenna is a very self assured and confident woman. She is ruthless and strong so I was surprised to see her raise the white flag so easy. I told her that she was thinking worst case and that we could likely salvage a workable situation. Otherwise, we are looking at being the sex slave of a 22 year old black kid with a racial ax to grind. God knows what other ramifications would hang over us forever? Then Jenna finally got around to what was scaring her. Her contact at customs was connected and that if he found out he was compromised, god only knows what might happen to all of us and our families, including Marcus. Even I couldn't suggest we pin in all on Marcus and let him take the heat. Jenna thinking ahead told me that they wouldn't stop at Marcus and that we would be in trouble no matter what. Based on this fear, Jenna seemed willing to do whatever Marcus wanted to keep him quiet.

Just before ten there was a knock at the door. I went over and answered the door and let him in. I held out my hand but he just laughed and walked right by me. I had only met Marcus a few times. He had never intimidated me before, but maybe because I knew he really owned us I felt like a little boy compared to him. He was a muscular 6' 3" and about 205 pound specimen with a shaved head that was well groomed and sharply dressed. This imposing young man walked straight over to Jenna and kissed her flush on the lips and grabbed her ass like he owned it (which he did.)

"Hey Randy" he told to me. "Get me something to drink while I let you guys know how things are going to be."

I went to get him a beer as he grabbed Jenna's hand and brought her over to the couch and had he sit next to him. I brought the drink to him and he pointed towards the chair. I walked over and sat and faced him and my wife.

"OK look" he said. "You guys are in deep trouble and I hold the key to your futures. You will both go to jail for a long time and lose everything that you have worked for. Those are the facts."

He was right. And all three of us knew it.

He continued. "So what I say will be done without question. To prove that, Jenna unzip my pants and give me a blow job while I lay out what I plan to do."

I started to protest but Jenna shushed me and unzipped his pants and pulled them down to his ankles. His cock was impressive as it was both longer and thicker than my own. I have measured mine to 7" but not overly thick. He was uncircumcised and probably 8.5" inches long and thick. Jenna started licking his shaft and then started slowly sucking on his prick, eventually getting about ½ in while jerking the bottom of the shaft with her hand.

"Very good," he said proudly. "Now I have no interest in watching you guys go to prison or losing all your money. In fact, all I want is some assistance in going into my own business. You guys will be my part time labor force. Kind of a role reversal you could say."

Jenna was slurping away trying to get him off. I would have come already but I could tell Marcus had more staying power than me.

Marcus then gave my wife a few tips. "Now Jenna, no cheating here. I want you to swallow my entire cock. None of this top blow job and mostly hand. You suck me down to the shaft like a good slut."

Jenna, removed her hand and started slowly working as much of his cock as she could. She didn't say a word. If I had said anything like that to her it would have started a huge fight. Marcus continued. "Jenna will kind of be my personal assistant. On call whenever I need her array of talents."

Jenna was too busy working on his dick to react but it sounded like she was his on call prostitute. But before we could let our minds wander he filled us in.

"Well actually," he stated with authority, "Jenna will become like a girlfriend. My date on Friday and Saturday night if I wish. My piece of ass whenever I need it. She can stay married to you, but I am a priority and Randy is my bitch. I really don't know what to do with you, but humiliating you will do."

Well my wife was sucking on his cock while he spoke, so that was pretty apparent. So he wanted to fuck my wife. GREAT! Well not great but basically what Jenna anticipated. Jenna stopped to say something but Marcus grabbed her head and pushed it down sternly.

"Make no mistake. I am in charge!" He said as he manhandled the back of her head.

He continued. "I no longer work for you. From this moment on you do as I say and don't stop till your assignment is completed. My blow job ain't finished."

My confident and strong wife who would never allow being talked to so sternly from anyone, started sucking like a bitch in heat. I couldn't tell if she was reacting to his dominant demeanor or the fear of what he could do. But at that moment she appeared to be turned on as opposed to doing a rational act to stay out of jail. Through all our dating and marriage she never seemed like a horny slut. She did now.

"That's it girl", he snickered. "Looks like she understands."

Jenna was moving at an insane pace, bobbing up and down like a woman possessed. He tensed up and it was apparent he was about to cum. He started to spew and filled Jenna's mouth with his semen. He didn't even have to tell her; she swallowed his entire load. With me she always ran to the bathroom and spit it out. I was starting to wonder if I could have been more demanding with my wife. If only I had been more forceful, maybe I would have had this sexual dynamo.

Marcus looked into my wife's eyes and asked, "OK. Now that your task is done, what was it that you wanted to say?"

Jenna was lost initially and stuttered until she remembered what she wanted to say.

"Girlfriend Marcus?" She questioned. "Wouldn't you be better served with a woman your age? I have a husband. I'm old and ugly. Isn't there something better you could ask for?"

He was not deterred at all. He was cool and calm and determined.

"Listen Jenna. You're a sexy Milf. I always liked your ass and now it's mine. I always felt like you thought you were above me like the Mom of this Chinese girl I dated for a short time. They were too good for me, but now I can teach some proper manners," he said.

I countered quickly, "Listen Marcus. We had nothing to do with that. We treated you with respect."

Marcus would have none of it.

"Listen Randy. You guys didn't invite me over like that Chinese guy I replaced. Your wife doesn't realize that I listen to everything she says; not just to me but to others, on the phone. Conversations with you. I could tell you guys felt you were above me. I know you didn't want to socialize with the black kid. Now you guys will respect me. Respect black people."

Jenna tried to get in a word but was cut short. I certainly didn't have anything against blacks I knew personally. But I certainly wasn't immune to a few jokes or put downs and stereotyping in general. What did I say or do to this kid. I couldn't remember anything. I guess you're always under surveillance.

"Enough already!" He bellowed. "I make the rules and you can accept them or pay the penalty." He again asserted his dominance over us. He was in charge and we were going to do what he said and he knew it. He then laid out his terms as clear as day. He was very explicit.

"1. Jenna will have sex whenever I want, with whomever I want, however I want. 2. Jenna will not were pants or panties from this minute forward. She will always were 3" or higher heels and her skirt will never be below the knee. Always ready for fucking. 3. We will go on dates around the neighborhood were we will be seen together as a romantic couple. You can explain this however you wish, including the truth. 4. Randy will be a cuckolded bitch. He will do whatever I ask of him including anything sexual if so asked. 5. You will respect all black people you have contact with and understand you are no better than them."

Jenna agreed immediately before we could discuss it or attempt to negotiate. I had guessed that based on the evening's events that he was going to have her dress as a slut and have sex with him. That was a given. But 'whomever' I was really concerned about. Did he plan to whore her out? Also, why did he have to advertise to the neighborhood? It was already bad enough that my wife was going to be fucking someone else, but now my neighbors, friends and family would know. Probably the word would filter to work; the guys from softball. However what choice did we have? It was agreed and we were stuck.

"I didn't finish" Marcus explained.

He produced an ankle bracelet with the spade symbol on it. He placed it on her right ankle and told her to wear it and display it at all times. He said that if any black guy hits on her she is to do whatever he wants.

With that he said, "You will never know who I have sent out to test you. You guys will learn to respect us."

So that was it. My wife was going to be not only his slut, but a slut to all black men. And I was powerless to stop it. And then it started.

Marcus reached over and grabbed Jenna's ass and pulled her into him. Without a word spoken, she immediately dropped to her knees and unbuckled his pants again and started to suck his cock. She was so submissive it was surreal. The look in her eyes was of total surrender. His cock started to grow in her hand as she worked it as she sucked on the head. Remembering his earlier instructions, she removed her hand and took his entire length into her throat. I was mesmerized by what was happening.

Marcus interrupted my gaze, "Randy man. Your wife is a great cocksucker. I bet she doesn't do this for you."

He was right and wrong. I got a blow job every 3 to 4 months but she was never enthusiastic, not to mention the spit into the toilet treatment. She also resisted me going down on her, saying it was disgusting. I enjoyed both giving and receiving oral sex so that was lacking in my life.

Marcus stopped Jenna and pulled down her dress below her tits. He eagerly sucked on her left breast but not gently. Had I done that I would have gotten a stern rebuke and no fun. With him, she moaned and took it. He then pulled the bottom of her dress up over her ass exposing her great behind. He mauled her cheeks with his large hands similar to what I would do. Jenna loved that. As he moved his hands to her pussy, he laughed and then humiliated me.

"Ooh Randy," he said. "Your wife is soaking wet. Can you believe she is getting off? I thought I was forcing her but it looks like she wants it bad."

I could not argue his point. He was absolutely correct. I could see it in her eyes and actions. She was horny and she wanted to get fucked. At that point he asked Jenna if she wanted to suck him off again or fuck him.

"FUCK ME!" She yelled out.

"Here that boy?" He spoke with glee. "Your wife is a slut. Ahem. MY SLUT"

I was humiliated. She really wanted him. Right in front of me no less. It was at this point that I surrendered. My wife had been taken away from me. She wanted another man. To make it worse, a 22 year old kid; make that black kid. What could I do?

Unfortunately he wasn't done humiliating me.

"Come over here boy" he said as he motioned to me. I walked over and he pushed my head between Jenna's legs. My nose went straight into her soaking wet pussy as I smelled her sweet juice. But it wasn't for me. It was for her new man. I wanted to lick her so bad but I did not. Her pussy was his now. He knew it. I knew it. Jenna knew it.

Marcus taunted more. "You want to eat that Randy?"

I didn't answer. It was the sexual equivalent of Lucy pulling away the football from Charlie Brown and I was fucking Charlie Brown. Any answer would result in humiliation.

But Marcus wasn't going to let me off the hook. "Randy, I asked you if you want to eat your wife's sloppy wet pussy," he demanded.

"YES! YES!" I screamed out.

I took the bait. And he reeled it in.

He answered back, "Well right now I'm going to take your wife to your bedroom and give her the fuck of her life, like you could never give her. But when I'm done you could eat her pussy then. And I mean every drop."

Jenna started to laugh. Was she fucking kidding me? Marcus picked her up and carried her up to the bedroom. They stayed up there for almost 2 hours as I was still in my chair downstairs jerking off to the moans I heard upstairs.

Jenna came halfway down the stairs, completely naked except for her high heels. She was limping slightly as it was obvious he had driven her hard. "Take off your clothes and bring up some coffee." My wife instructed.

She then turned and returned to our bedroom. I obediently prepared the coffee, stripped naked and delivered the drinks to Marcus and Jenna . She was snuggled up next to Marcus and was a complete mess. With me she would immediately, when finished, go to the bathroom and clean herself thoroughly. Here she was disheveled, cum on her face, on her tits and belly, in her hair. It was unbelievable.

"Well Randy. That pussy I promised you is ready." Marcus informed me.

Unbelievable. He was really ordering me to eat her cum filled snatch. And I knew I was going to do it. When Jenna gave herself to him I lost my fight and surrendered too. Plus I really was horny and wanted a piece of this slut I was married to.

As I moved towards them Jenna separated from him and laid flat on her back on the right side of the bed. I lowered my face down to hers and kissed her cum covered face. My first taste of cum. It wasn't that awful but I did not like the smell. I slowly snaked down her body picking up cum on my face and tongue as I worked down to her cleanly shaved pussy. I guess Marcus liked it that way because she had a manicured bush when the day began.

Into her sloppy pussy went my tongue as I got to lick her sweet pussy. It was really red and swollen as he had pounded her like a piece of meat. I did my best to suck out all the juices I could as I figured that was required. My cock was as hard as a rock as I realized how turned on I was. I really wanted to stick my dick in her filthy cunt but I wasn't sure if I needed permission or if she would be even willing to take me on. So I focused on the task at hand and power sucked her snatch. I then licked her slowly all the way back up to her face, picking up the cum I had missed on the way down.

I gave her little pecks on her lips when she smiled at me smugly and got up on all fours. "You missed a spot," She stated as I looked on quizzically.

Rich5Spot
Rich5Spot
142 Followers
12