Caught by the Past Ch. 02

Story Info
You flaunt your arse for the test.
2.6k words
4.57
78.6k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 04/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomsparty
Tomsparty
647 Followers

Chapter 2 - Tight or Loose

Previously - After a drink with a new friend he invites you back to his house. Strangely drawn to this handsome guy he persuades you to dress in girls clothes... Now You're wearing a sexy leather mini skirt, fishnets and high heels, your cocks like rock and you're just about to show yourself...

At the sight of James, you get a sensation of claws scuttling across the floor of your belly. The sensation of far-off teenage crushes, of sex when it was still as much a puzzle as a thrill. You want him. But in a different way - you want him to appreciate you as a girl not as a boy. You want him to hold you in his arms, show affection and behave all lovey-dovey. The sensations scare you and you edge forward cautiously.

He's relaxed, slouched in an armchair reading, of all things, a girly magazine. He's rubbing his swelling groin enthusiastically. You stand in the doorway and wiggle your toes in your high heels and try to look as attractive as a young man dressed in a red leather skirt no wider than a belt can. James eventually sees you, jumps up and pulls you into his arms the bulge in his trousers threatening to jab you in the tummy.

'Christ you've scrubbed up well.' he says.

'Thanks,' you smirk, 'I hardly recognised myself in the mirror.'

He gave a knowing laugh then you do what an hour earlier you'd consider unimaginable - you kiss him. Not a big sloppy kiss but a gentle caring, on the cheek kiss.

'You look absolutely amazing,' James says overdoing it with a crocodile smile. Your legs are so long, your figure is so sexy and your tight arse.... Hmm!'

Confidence slowly returns, relieved that your trickery fear was unfounded. James waves his hand aloft like a conductor and you the willing orchestra parade before him strutting around like a sexy cat walk model, swinging leather hips, stretching long legs and tossing your mass of blonde curls. You want to feel like a million dollars and momentarily forget all your inhibitions.

But you see your reflection in the mirror over the fireplace and reality hits you in the face like a shovel. 'I feel like a cheap tart.' you say pouting up against a wall, 'I want to be a sexy diva.'

James laughs and his face changes suddenly into an evil scowl. 'That's because you're a fucking, dirty tart.' He slaps you hard across the cheek causing your face to sting and your lipstick to smudge. 'Thwack!' He slaps you again. Dazed and concussed you back away like a wounded deer. You're in shock, defenceless and vulnerable. You sniff back a tear and realise how a bottom skimming short skirt and towering high heels makes you incapable of fighting back.

'You're a tramp, a slut, and a fucking whore!' he screams waving his arms about like a windmill.

His manner is quite out of character, aggressive and rude, you think his outburst is bound to attract the neighbours or even the police. He doesn't seem to be laughing anymore and you don't see the funny side.

'What's wrong?,' you say, 'Don't you like how I look?'

He abruptly stops. Motionless he laughs a long wicked laugh. 'To the contrary, honey, you look fucking amazing, just like a cheap tart should look.' He drops to his knees and clips a gold bracelet round your ankle. Once secure he holds your slender legs tight and tries to sneak a peek up your skirt. You're naturally embarrassed and feel very vulnerable and insecure like a young lamb that's lost its mother. You blush and step backwards. James is disgruntled.

'Oh no! Slut you don't escape that easily. I want to know what sort of knickers you've on under that lot. Bend over and show me.' He smirks cruelly and gestures with his hand, '...You know you want to!'

'I'm not wearing knickers!' you say indignantly, 'You should know. I'm wearing you're g-string.'

'Whatever. Just show me, slut! And show some respect or I'll take you upstairs and give you a proper seeing to.'

You cower in the doorway. You don't like his aggressive tone but you think you see the corner of his mouth curl upward. Coyly, afraid he might strike you again; you turn your back and slide the tight leather over your hips whilst bending at the waist. The leather stretches and creaks alluringly and James gasps with astonishment as the silky lining allows the mini skirt to slide over your smooth rounded arse. You shake your hips at him, turn, smile coyly and suck two fingers suggestively. If it's a tart he wants, it's a tart he will get, you muse clasping you butt cheeks with both hands and giving them a rub.

'Oh! Big boy are the rumours true?' You tease. 'Heard you're a dirty dog, bow wow, fuck my cunt. I wanna good rogering.'

This was probably unwise as the next thing you know his strong hands snake round your tiny waist dragging you back to the armchair, across his muscular knee.

It comes as a flash back - A cloudy haze - you vaguely remember being slung over a knee before and smacked by your mother. Another flash and this time the mist clears slightly. You're dressed for a fancy dress in... In... a little girls fairy outfit. Oh! My god! Is this true or a wild dream. Have you dressed as a girl in the past? but before you can piece any more of the jigsaw together you're awoken from your dream by James loud shouting.

'Wow! Missy, know what I think, slut? I think you're a cheap whore who gets her thrill from sucking cock.'

You shake your head frantically.

'Oh! Yes my sexy slut you pretend to be prim and proper but it's a facade. You like nothing more than talking dirty and sucking thick meaty cock.' he laughs and suddenly adopts a more serious tone. 'Does Karen know about this girl within you?'

You shake your head again this time more frantically your long curls flying this way and that. 'Of course not,' you protest. 'I've never dressed in women's clothes before.'

But had you? You really can't remember.

He laughs again. 'Dressed as a sleazy slut for a man you mean?' He sneers. 'You can't expect me to fucking believe that do you? You're a pro. A slut who wakes up every morning with a different bloke and can't even remember their name.'

'I'm not,' you squeal girlishly, wishing you'd worn something less flattering and less desperate. Why hadn't he left out something dowdy that finished below the knee with a pair of near flat court shoes? But what's become of you? You haven't ever wanted a man, you don't consider yourself gay but he's turned you into a sissy who thinks he's a girl and he's created a James-shaped need in you, a need that only he can satisfy. You can't believe your own imagination as you look forward to stuffing his cock in your mouth more than you have looked forward to anything in your life. What's magical power did the pretty clothes have? What has become of you? You shake your head and recall an old saying - When in the desert do you know how thirsty you are until the bottle is pressed to your lips.

You can't deny you're enjoying the feel of the clothes and love the feminine sensations that sweep across your body you even appreciate his attention and his amorous glances. Yet something is wrong, his change in attitude shocks you and you're powerless in his strong grip. Your hair falls forward and you put your hands in front of you and touch the floor pivoting on his lap like a seesaw. He taps your shiny arse leather that's now taught as a drum with the palm of his hand. You struggle helplessly kicking your smooth shapely legs and can't help but emit a feeble girlish scream. But he doesn't let you go. You scream again but this time your outburst simply pleases him more throwing fuel onto his already burning fire. Then you feel it! His hardening cock press up into your tummy.

Another flash and again you see the fairy costume but this time you remember something about a holiday camp. It's all a blur yet you can remember secretly loving the experience. The soft dress, the frills, the lace it was magical. Flash - You begin to recall the holiday. Your mum borrowed the fairy outfit from another little girls mother. It started as a joke but your Mum wasn't impressed when she realised you enjoyed being a girl. Now you vaguely remembering winning first prize but she punished you for showing too much enjoyment. She didn't want a sissy son and to overcome your desire she decided to opt for total emersion. She borrowed more clothes from the kind girl's mother and made you masquerade as a liitle girl for the rest of the week convinced that after 5 days in skirts you'd be begging for your boys clothes back . Another flash and you remember loving every minute. You loved wearing the pretty dresses and skirts. You enjoyed dressing up for the evening in beautiful party dresses and loved wearing sun dresses during the day all much to your mother's annoyance. Is this why you'd forgotten? Your mother had made you forget terrified of what she'd done, she had awoken a secret longing in you which she couldn't control. But who was the other little girl. She was so nice. You played with her a lot. You wore all her clothes. Suddenly your dreamy trip down memory lane is shattered as you hear James screaming again.

'I'm right and you know it. You're a cheap slut who loves nothing more than satisfying men.... You can't deny it. I can tell if you're telling me the truth.' He rubs the palm of his broad hand across your buttocks the heat penetrating your skirt warming your soft flesh. Your little cock twitches uncontrollably.

'How can you?' you cry, terror showing in your voice, afraid of what James is on the edge of discovering.

'Oh! honey, where's your faith, I said I'm a good judge of character and I've got you sussed. I can tell you're a sissy. A boy that's better suited as a pathetic girl. A weak willed submissive who needs direction. You're not a strong dominant woman despite your tarty look.'

That's when you felt it. A large stubby finger hoiking your tiny g-string aside like the string on a bow. James falls silent while he grabs a small jar of Vaseline from a coffee table. Oh! He presses a slippery finger at your most intimate orifice, easing the muscle apart teasing you open.

'Are you tight or loose?' he chants, 'You can't deny this simple test. Tight and your frigid, loose and you're a whore'. Then his thick sausage like finger shoots deep inside pushing and probing going places where a human finger has never gone before. This causes a weird, unexpected string of events. Your little cock begins to wetten and a warm, rather pleasant glow seeps from your groin throughout your body. You gasp and relax over his knee like a young girl's limbless dolly on the headboard of her bed.

'Tight or loose' he chimes again working his greased finger in and out of you. Mmm, the sensation is electric and your body begins to shudder riding his finger rhythmically like a small boat on a rough sea. You writhe around on his knee, essentially having anal sex pushing back onto his firm finger.

'Tight or loose, tight or loose'. He cries pumping you arse faster and faster. He's screaming now. 'Tight or loose, tight or loose'.

You bite your sweet painted lip, groan and push back on his frigging finger.

'Work with me slut,' he screams and for a moment he holds his finger still while you raise and lower your arse off his knee, pumping his finger frantically. Hmm! Oh! You moan. He senses your closeness and quickens the pace. 'Tight or loose, tight or loose'. You moan wildy, you scream, you clench your teeth and emit a wail of ecstasy, your body jerks and to your utter shame you release your watery seed.

'Ugh! Mmm! Hmm!' You moan as your humiliation dribbles into your cotton gusset and your little cock deflates like a balloon.

James lets out a moose-sized groan and breaths heavily.

'Hmm! As I expected. Loose - That's no surprise you little slut. Your arse cunts like a tunnel. I can tell it's seen some traffic.'

'No, no' you cry, 'it can't be.' but your cry turns into a shrill young girls squeal as his finger is replaced with a huge sphincter splitting butt plug. It feels incredibly bulbous so when forced deep inside you it refuses to pop out.

Satisfied James snaps your g-string back and you're dismissed. You fall to your knees. Humiliated, your arse purged, full and now stretched to splitting. You brush your skirt down and feel your wilted cock settle amongst the sticky cum soaked lace of your g-string.

What now? You try and distract him. 'I'm starved,' you say. His eyebrows rise in expectation.

'Hmm! You not eaten tonight, honey?' Naively you shake your head, your eyes watering from the plug.

'Good then I've a treat for you.' While still on your knees he unzips his fly so you're face to face with his massive cock, its circumcised head bulbous and proud, the sinewy veins clearly visible running up and down its glistening shaft.

'Show me what you can do, you little whore... And I want no excuses. If I'm your fella tonight you've got to win me over.'

Your eyes now water with wonder, his with lust. How can you refuse? He's introduced you to a new world, shown you a wonderful time and you feel indebted.

'Hurry slut,' he screams.

You take his swollen cock between your trembling hands and tease it with your hot little tongue.

'That's it slut be a good little sissy.'

You suck on the head of his cock for about five minutes in a dreamy state while the most sensual feelings ever experienced flash through your mind. What's become of you? You've never done this before yet dressed in the tight skirt and sexy lingerie sucking cock seems so natural. You lick up and down the base to his balls.

'Umm! Sissy that feels wonderful you're a pro for sure.'

You can't reply your mouth stuffed with his hot rod as you continue to pleasure him, bringing him nearer to his goal of filling your mouth with his thick sticky cum.

You kneel back on your heels as he thrusts back and forth. All the way down your throat his cock glides as he humps your face as if fucking a wet pussy.

Minutes past in seconds and it wasn't long before his body tenses and he clutches your head in a vice like grip grinding your beautiful curly hair into your face. You brace yourself. You know what's next but the force of his cum still surprises you and the volume! You've never seen anything like it. He fills your mouth and you choke. You have to swallow but rather than be repulsed it tastes remarkably good. You gulp his seed down greedily nursing his cock as if a bottle of beer. But he's not done and as he whips it out from your lips it still shoots a jet of hot cum all over your pretty hair, blouse and face.

Is there more to cum? Having had his way with you does he reach for a beer and watch soccer or has he other plans. Read on slut, if you dare... To be continued...

Tomsparty
Tomsparty
647 Followers