Caught Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, no," he said, "I don't."

She took a step to the doorway and looked both ways before coming back in to face him.

"I know you're the writer," she whispered and then giggled softly.

Brian put his head back and studied her for a moment as his nostrils flared in surprise.

"Writer?" he said non-committally, "I don't know..."

"Yes you do!" she interrupted gleefully. "That story Evelyn sent to me; you wrote it!"

"What story?" he said with a frown.

"I know it was you!" she whispered with another giggle. "When she sent me the first two it was just an attachment. When she sent me the third one she forwarded the original mail she received. Your name was on the original!"

Brian sighed and pinched his nose with two fingers as he looked at the floor.

"Ah ha!" she said. "I knew it!"

He studied her for a moment, trying to gauge her demeanor. Would she turn him in? He sighed again and shook his head in resignation.

"Okay," he said, "now what?"

"What do you mean now what?" she asked.

"Are you going to report me?" he asked defensively.

"Report you?" she said in surprise. "No! I'm not going to report you! I liked it! Why would I report you?"

Brian frowned again and studied her face. He thought she was telling the truth, but he'd been wrong about what women were thinking before.

"So," he said slowly, "you're not going to tell the manager what I've been doing?"

"Why would I?" she said with a grin. "It's none of his business! Besides, I want to read more of your story!"

You do?" he said suspiciously.

"Yes I do!" she said with a laugh. "I haven't got that excited from reading for a long time."

She frowned a little bit and muttered, "In fact, I haven't got that excited for a long time period."

"Oh," he said flatly, not knowing how to respond.

"So when are you going to write more?" she asked eagerly.

"I write most days," he said, "probably five days a week or so."

"Oh good!" she said with a broad smile. "I can't wait!"

************************************************************

[Open Doc]

Stuart went into the back office in the factory. It was an unused room with a couple of desks and chairs. The door was locked but he had a key fob that opened it. He left the lights off.

Once inside he sent a text message to Yvette telling her to meet him there. It was a few minutes before she responded to say she was coming.

When she arrived he smiled. She was dressed smartly in a black suit featuring a waist-length blazer and white blouse with a black string tie. Her black skirt was a little longer than her customary mini-skirts and fell to just above her knee.

"Don't you look professional today," he said with a smirk.

She grinned demurely and spun back and forth a couple of times on her heel.

"Budget meeting this morning," she said with an impish grin. "I don't think they knew I wasn't wearing panties the whole time."

She lifted the front of her skirt to expose her fashionably trimmed pussy. Stuart grinned as he looked at her. She turned around and leaned against one of the desks. She leaned forward over the desk and extended her bum with her legs straight.

Stuart stepped up behind her and lifted her skirt up and over her back leaving her gorgeous bum completely exposed. He reached between her thighs and moved his hand softly against her pubis. She was already damp.

She moaned and leaned forward completely, mashing her breasts against the desktop and spread her legs apart. Stuart pushed one finger inside her and she sighed in contentment. He moved the finger back and forth between her labia and then pushed it up to brush against her clitoris. She gasped when he made contact and he used two fingers to pinch it gently. She grunted in response and thrust her ass back as far as she could.

"Ooh, that feels so nice!" she groaned.

"Yes it does," he said as he mashed his palm against her mons.

She sighed again and pushed her hips downward to meet his hand. He moved it back and forth and she began moving her hips to match the rhythm. Her mouth was slightly open and her breath came in short gasps as she moved.

Stuart used his free hand to undo his pants and let them slide to the floor. He pushed his cockhead against her thigh and she cooed in response. He kept his hand moving and she kept moving against it.

She placed one of her small hands on his cock and gently tugged at it.

"Fuck me," she whispered between gasps of breath.

"Not yet," he said with a grin.

She groaned in protest but kept moving her pussy against his hand.

He placed one of his hands on her buttocks and massaged it vigorously. The other hand remained on her pubis and began rubbing faster. She grunted and cried out and pushed against his hand with more strength.

A low wail began in her throat and kept up. As she crept closer to her climax the wail increased in volume. He put one hand on her hip and pressed his cock against her vagina. He pushed inside her in one quick thrust while clamping one of his hands over her mouth. She screamed against his palm and he pushed in and out of her furiously.

He felt her stiffen and he kept pounding into her from behind. Her pussy tightened like a vice around his cock and then his balls emptied their contents into her.

They were both gasping for breath now and he slammed hard against her bum. He held on and raised his head to the ceiling and closed his eyes. He felt himself shudder inside her and her vagina spasmed on his cock.

When he finished spurting he fell forward across her back. The wool of her jacket scratched at his pubic hair and he could do nothing but gasp for breath.

She began to giggle softly as his member became flaccid and popped out of her. He sighed and pulled back.

She turned over, her back against the desk and her legs splayed out wide on either side of his. He leaned in and they kissed feverishly.

Sweat was pouring from both their foreheads and they finally stood up. She absently smoothed her suit down against her body and he reached down to pick up his slacks from around his ankles.

"Now that was a lot more fun than a budget meeting!" she said with a giggle.

Brian groaned in response and leaned in for another kiss.

[Close Doc]

************************************************************

-Oh my God!

-M

-

-

The email from Maria was simple if not emphatic.

It was Saturday and a short forty five minutes after he forwarded the new passage to Evelyn, he received this email from Maria. Apparently she had shared it with her.

Another email arrived, this time from Evelyn.

-How do you do that? It's so romantic but still so naughty!

-Evelyn

-

-

He grinned with pride and wondered idly why he could never have this kind of success with women while actually talking to them. He chuckled and tried to think of something to say, to reply to either of the emails. He decided he wouldn't bother.

************************************************************

In the evening he was watching TV when his phone rang.

"Hello," he said with one eye still on the TV.

"Hi Brian, it's Evelyn,"

He turned off the TV and stood up with the phone to his ear.

"Evelyn!" he said cheerily, "what's going on?"

"Nothing much," she answered with a chuckle, "I just thought I would tell you how much I enjoyed the latest chapter."

"It wasn't too much?" he asked.

"Oh no!" she said. "What do you mean too much?"

"Well," he said with a shrug, "I thought I might have stepped over the line with too much sex."

She giggled and he could envision her blushing and holding her hand to her mouth.

"Now that I know who my readers are," he said, "I sometimes think I have to be careful what I write."

She giggled once again and said, "Don't be silly! You were a perfectly good writer before I started reading your material."

"Oh yeah?" he said, "What about Maria?"

"I told you already," she said, "She loved it!"

He paused a moment before saying anything.

"I'm just telling you," he said with a grimace, "I worry that the things I write might offend you; or her!"

"Nonsense!" Evelyn said with a laugh. "We love reading it. In fact I especially liked the new chapter."

"Really? Why is that?" He asked.

"Because of the way Yvette walked into the room dressed for a budget meeting," she said. "I could never do the things she does, but it doesn't mean women don't think about things like that."

"You do?" he asked with a grin.

She took a deep breath and giggled again.

"Brian, I told you it's weird for me to know you fantasize about me," she said softly.

"I know," he replied with a blush of his own, "I was just teasing you."

She exhaled a long breath and paused.

"I know," she said finally. "I really did like the new chapter though. With her dressed for an important meeting and then to find out she's not wearing, you know?"

"Yeah," he said with a laugh, "that kind of thing makes me hot too."

"Oh!" she exclaimed in protest. "Who said I was hot?"

"Not me," he said innocently.

"Fine," she said mock sternly, "just so long as you remember. I'm a married woman!"

"Never forget it," he said with a hint of disappointment.

************************************************************

When she hung up the phone Evelyn let out a long breath. She sat back in the easy chair and stared at the ceiling for a while. She absently twirled the hair falling to the left side of her face and sighed.

She was dressed only in a man's white button-down shirt. It was overly large on her and hung on her almost like a dress. The bottom hem came down to just below her buttocks and with all the buttons open, it exposed her naked body marvellously.

She pursed her lips and looked to the coffee table beside her where she placed the large dildo she bought last week. She had retrieved it from her hidden spot a short time ago and decided to call Brian before she got started on that.

She reached for the dildo and playfully ran it across her bare pussy lips while she conjured an image of her husband in her mind. She moved it back and forth along the outside of her labia while thinking about him. As she increased the pace of her rhythm she began to get more wet.

With her free hand she started to tickle her clitoris. She bit her lip and leaned her head back as she went on. She pictured the scene in Brian's story, in the back office with the lights low. He imagined Stuart placing his cock against Yvette's outer lips and pushing into her from behind.

She sighed softly as the image became more clear to her. The story line she read today was slightly different, but she focused on Yvette getting fucked from behind.

As she became more engrossed in the scene she began pushing the dildo inside her deeply. She lay back on the chair with her head thrown back and one leg drawn up to her buttocks, the other raised up on to the arm of the chair; her glistening pussy was completely on display if anyone walked in on her.

When her orgasm was close to hitting her she tried to bring an image of her husband into her mind. She imagined herself bending over at the waist with her skirt thrown up over back. She envisioned it was her getting fucked from behind.

When her climax took her, the last image in her head was that of Brian with his pants around his ankles as he gripped her hips, driving himself in and out of her in a frenzy. There was sweat dripping from his forehead and he was grunting with every thrust. She looked back over her shoulder right into his eyes as she came, her vagina clamping down on the shaft of his penis as she shuddered through it. The ripples from her spasms in turn pushed him over the edge and then he spurted his hot semen deep inside her. She continued to stare him in the eye intently as the sperm oozed out of her around his softening shaft and dribbled down her thighs.

Her eyes flew open and she cried out in ecstasy. Her hand was pushing the dildo inside her to the hilt. Her fingers gripped the toy firmly as it twitched from her internal tremors. She let out a deep breath, crying out as she did.

She released her grip on the dildo but left it inside her. She continued to shudder through her climax and she pushed her bottom and lower back into the well-padded chair as she came down from the thrill.

When she stopped gasping for breath and her legs stopped quivering, she closed her eyes and shook her head with sadness.

************************************************************

Brian received a picture in a text message on Sunday. It showed his mystery woman wearing a long flowing peasant skirt that covered her from shoulder to knee. It was steel blue and looked to be made of raw silk. The buttons that led from the neck all the way to the bottom hem were undone exposing the swell of her breasts while hiding the nipples. It was abundantly clear she was not wearing a bra. It was also clear she was not wearing panties; her pubis was completely exposed and the hair was neatly trimmed and jet black.

The picture showed her from head to toe but she was wearing a scarf, the same whit knit scarf from previous photos. It was wrapped around her head and face like a hijab. Only her dark almond shaped eyes were visible.

The next message said, "Same address in 20 minutes."

He smiled and grabbed his keys as he headed out the door.

When he got to the small office where they had met the last time he opened the door cautiously. This time the lights were on. She stood by the old desk looking at him between the folds of her head scarf. The dress was buttoned only as high as her belly. It opened alluringly to reveal a portion of her marvellous breasts. The nipples, although hidden, could easily be seen to be rock hard as they pushed against the material of her dress.

She pushed her buttocks against the desk and then raised herself onto it. Her legs spread as she perched on the edge and she slowly lifted the dress to reveal her pussy.

Brian moved forward and fell to his knees in front of her. He pushed his face into her pubis and studied it up close. The hair was combed downward neatly and covered her labia from the bottom and rose to about an inch or so above her pussy.

He noticed for the first time how small her slit was. It tucked down between her thighs slightly and was only a little over two inches long. Her inner lips did not extend beyond her outer lips at all. The overall impression was one of a slice cut into an alabaster mannequin with a sharp knife.

He gripped her thighs and pushed his tongue against her opening. For all that the slit looked tiny, the lips folded back easily as he pushed inside. She sighed as he penetrated her and he savored her scent and her flavor. He slid his tongue upward from the base of her lips and lapped all the way up to the top. He encountered her nub there and nipped it lightly. She giggled and jerked in response.

Her pussy was completely soaked.

He stood and undid his pants. They fell to his ankles and he shuffled forward until his erect cock was at her opening. He pushed it inside slowly and she moaned. She gripped his back and pulled him close. Their lips met and he realized suddenly that her scarf had fallen to reveal her face.

He looked at Evelyn with her eyes closed in the heat of passion. She moved against him like a woman starved for love. She gasped and sighed as he slid in and out. She lowered her hands and clasped his buttocks hard. She pulled him against her and her thighs wrapped around him. She lay back on the table and spread her legs wide to allow him access.

He grabbed her legs and raised them to his chest. With one calf against each of his shoulders he slammed into her with everything he had.

She grunted with every thrust and he kept on going. He pushed her legs together to move her thighs closer to each other. The extra friction made him groan. He shoved into her again and again. Her arms flailed and her hands clung to her hair. Then she grasped her breasts and squeezed them cruelly. She left red finger marks on them that stretched from her nipple to the outer swell of their curves.

He pushed into her hard and then went still. She cried out as his cock twitched. He held himself inside as the semen boiled out of his testicles and up his shaft. Even he could feel the heat as the sperm filled her cavity.

She was gasping and heaving for breath. Her legs were quivering as he lowered them to the level of his thighs.

He reached forward and pushed her scarf up, which had fallen away from her face completely, to cover her eyes and forehead. He kissed her, pushing his tongue past her lips and swirling and twirling it around hers.

She whimpered while they kissed and put her hands gently against the back of his head. He pulled back and sighed as he looked down at her.

"I don't know who you are," he said between heavy breaths, "but you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen! You're so sexy, I can't wait to do this again."

She looked at him through the fabric of her scarf and smiled. With an effort, she held the scarf up against her face and sat up.

"You're my sexy man!" she whispered. "No one knows I do this with you. You make me feel amazing when you take me!"

"I feel amazing too!" he said and kissed her through the scarf. "So long as we can do this, I don't care how long you hide."

She smiled again and placed her hands on her breasts. The marks she left with her hands were still there. She pinched her nipples softly as she looked at him with undisguised lust.

He bent forward and kissed one and then the other nipple gently.

He bent down to retrieve his pants and snapped them shut. She grinned as she watched him

"One day," she said wistfully, "I won't have to hide."

"That would be nice," he said with feeling.

He kissed her one last time and left the room to go home.

12