Caught Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was even more surprised when she felt his penis become erect again almost immediately. It pushed against the outside of her panties and, seemingly with a nose of its own, sought out the wet slit it had known so many times before.

She found herself being pushed and held against the wall behind her as he insistently rubbed his cock against her vagina. With a single-mindedness she found faintly humorous at the moment, he pushed her panties aside and tried again and again to enter her.

He let out a grunt when he finally found the opening and shoved it in hard. She gasped at the sudden intrusion and just held on as she slammed into her.

It did not last long. When he came inside her, they were both drenched in sweat and their clothes were thoroughly askew.

He stared into her eyes mischievously as their breathing slowed down.

"I thought we agreed," she said coolly. "It was only supposed to be a blowjob."

"I forgot," he said flippantly.

"I told you," she said with some irritation as she struggled to straighten her clothes, "I want to restore my relationship with my husband. I can't do that with you sticking that cock of yours into me every time I bend over in front of you."

"Technically," he said, "you were bent down; on your knees."

She slapped his shoulder playfully and stepped back to finish rearranging herself. She smiled in spite of herself.

"Next time I say just a blowjob," she said, "it will be just a blowjob!"

"I'll try to contain myself," he said with a grin.

"By the way," she said with a curious expression, "since when do you like the taste of your own cum?"

"I don't know," he said. "I just thought I'd kiss you. When I tasted it I felt randy all over again. So, it was a good thing, right?"

She frowned and studied him for a moment and then stepped to the door.

"It was definitely interesting," she said and left the back office.

[Close Doc]

************************************************************

Evelyn re-read the new passage for the third time and sighed as she probed her pussy with a finger.

Sunday afternoon and her husband was once again at the golf club.

She was lying back in the easy chair in the living room wearing the same frilly nightgown she slept in. The buttons all the way down the front were undone and her body was almost completely exposed.

She considered calling Brian but the sensations she was causing with her fingers felt too good to stop just now.

She lay back and closed her eyes as she languidly moved her fingers back and forth across her labia. A low whimper escaped her lips and her hips began to undulate slightly.

When she pushed her finger inside herself she cooed softly and a small orgasm rippled through her. She grinned as her nipples puckered into hardness in response.

************************************************************

"TEXT ME YOUR ADDRESS!"

The message appeared on Brian's phone. He grinned and sent the address in response.

"I'LL BE THERE IN 20 MINS!"

He smiled even more broadly and ran a critical eye over his apartment. He decided it was pretty clean and didn't need a quick vacuum.

He unlocked the front door and then went to the bedroom. He changed the bedclothes and moved the laundry hamper overstuffed with last night's blankets into the storage closet.

Just as he finished moving it there was a knock at the door.

"Come in," he called out. "It's not locked."

He stepped into the corridor that separated his living area with the bedroom and stopped dead with his eyes wide and his mouth hanging open.

Standing just inside the door was Maria. Her long auburn hair was unbound and hung loosely over her shoulders. Her smile was firmly in place, as always, and her eyes seemed to sparkle with mischief.

She had a long beige Mac style overcoat on. When she unbuttoned and removed it she was naked underneath. Her C-cup breasts were not as perky as a twenty five year old, but the nipples were pointing up toward the ceiling, not toward the floor. Her pubic hair was almost black and formed a perfect triangle pointing down between her thighs. Her tummy had a slight bulge to it but with her broad hips, it only added to her overall curviness.

Brian felt himself grow hard as he took her body in.

Her eyes lit up even more as she watched him eye her from head to toe.

"Surprised?" she asked with a giggle.

"You have no idea how much," he said trance like.

"Me too," she chuckled, "a little anyway. After I read your latest chapter I had to see you."

He muttered under his breath and nodded slightly.

She broke into giggles anew and walked purposefully toward him.

"It's time to get out of those clothes mister!" she said.

As soon as she reached him she began pulling at his shirt. Without any resistance from him, it came off pretty quickly. She reached for his trousers and then they too were on the floor at his feet.

As Brian was still trying to digest everything that was happening she was on her knees and sucking his cock into her mouth. He gasped at the warmth and the intensity of her sucking. She mumbled happily as she gobbled on it.

The movement of her head overwhelmed him and he leaned back against the wall with his eyes pointed up at the ceiling. She chuckled around his member as she watched him. From past experience she knew she was good at giving head. Every man she had ever had marvelled at it and remarked upon it.

She reluctantly stood and chivied him toward the bed. He fell back with his legs spread wide and she dived onto his cock once again. With her hands stroking his shaft, his balls and his anus, she kept the head locked between her lips. His hips were moving and he was gasping for breath and she grinned. This was the part she liked best.

She knelt across his legs and took his cock deep into her mouth. She moved back and forth rapidly and then he jerked and came. The semen spurted into her mouth and she giggled.

She loved the taste of cum!

************************************************************

"Wow!" Brian mumbled as he lay back on the pillow staring at the ceiling.

"Wow?" Maria said with a grin. She looked up from where she had been burrowing her head into his chest with her eyes bright and full of mischief.

"Oh yeah!" he said as he turned toward her. "Wow!"

They were both lying back in the afterglow of a lovemaking session that left them breathless and sated.

"Not bad for an old lady with three kids huh?" she said with a laugh.

Brian frowned at her and leaned forward to kiss her on the nose.

"What are you talking about?" he said dismissively. "You're a dynamo!"

She giggled again and gently bit his right nipple.

Brian frowned slightly and sat up a little straighter.

"I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth," he started to say.

"Oh!" she huffed. "I'm a horse now?"

"Stop it!" he said and smacked her bare bum with his open palm.

She yelped and slapped him playfully on the chest.

"So," he said, "I have to ask. Why?"

"Why?" she said playfully.

"Yeah," he said. "Why? We've been working together for a few years and you never gave me any hint that this might happen."

Her normally bright smile faded a little and she sighed.

"Do you want to know the last time my husband saw me naked?" she asked.

"I don't know," he said. "Do I?"

"Almost two years ago," she said. "He walked into the bathroom as I was stepping out of the shower."

"Oh," he said uncomfortably.

"When he saw me, he nodded at me like I was one of the guys in the locker room," she said. "That's why I read those novels. I get a thrill from reading them. Apparently he doesn't get much of a thrill from seeing me naked anymore. So, I wanted to get a thrill my husband hasn't tried to give me lately."

"Oh," he repeated.

"I don't know any of the people who write those novels," she said, her mischievous grin returning, "but I know you. We've worked together for almost four years but I never knew you could write like that."

"So," he said with a slight frown, "you're here because I write dirty stories."

"Yes!" she exclaimed with a laugh. "Also, I wanted to see if you really enjoyed tasting your own cum, or if you just wrote about it."

"Did I pass the test?" he asked wryly.

"You tell me!" she chuckled. "I kissed you right after you came in my mouth and you got hard right away! I'd say you passed with flying colors!"

He laughed and lay back on the pillow to stare at the ceiling.

"Now it's my turn to ask you something. The story you wrote is about Evelyn, isn't it." She said it more as a statement than a question.

Brian's immediate response gave it all away. He flashed a panicky glare in her direction and then unconvincingly laid back once more on the pillow trying to look nonchalant.

Maria chuckled and burrowed once more into his chest.

"Does she know?" she asked.

"Know what?" he said uncomfortably.

"Come on!" she said as she poked him in the ribs. "All the descriptions you gave of Yvette? A short curvy Asian woman in her forties or so who works as an accountant? You might as well have written it into the introduction; this story is about the woman who works in my office named Evelyn who I've had a crush on since the day I first saw her."

Brian frowned and looked away from her.

"You still didn't answer my question," she prodded. "Does she know?"

"If it's so obvious to you how could she not?" he said testily.

"Because," she said as she rose to stare him in the eyes, "in my experience, the last person to know when someone has a crush on you, is you. She could have read all the way through every chapter and never know you were writing about her."

He shook his head and sighed.

"She knows!" she exclaimed with a giggle.

"Yes!" he snapped. "She knows!"

"What was her reaction?" Maria asked, all the humor gone from her tone now. "Was she upset?"

"It creeped her out a little," he said quietly. "But then she accepted it, sort of."

"What does that mean, sort of?" she pressed with another laugh. "Come on! Spill!"

"She said she understands," he said. "She said she's getting used to the fact that I, well, that I have, um..."

"That you dream about having sex with her?" she interrupted.

He sighed once more and said, "Yes, that I have fantasies."

"That's normal you know." She said.

"Yes," he replied, "I know."

Just then his phone announced a new text message. Without thinking he reached for it and opened it to reveal a photo of his mystery woman. She was lying back on an easy chair dressed in a black professional suit with jacket and miniskirt; except the jacket was wide open revealing she was not wearing a blouse or bra underneath. Also, her legs were spread open to reveal she was not wearing panties either. Her face was, as usual, hidden behind her hair which fell forward to cover most of her features.

"I guess she doesn't mind so much after all," Maria said with a grin.

"What do you mean?" he replied a little too sternly.

"Are you going to tell me that's not Evelyn?" she said with one eyebrow arched high.

Brian sighed and gave in, completely disarmed by this woman he had so recently thought of as thick and bubble-headed.

"She doesn't know that I know it's her," he said dejectedly.

Maria nodded and burrowed against his chest once more.

"That's probably best," she said. "She really loves her husband, but she's kind of like me. She's frustrated because he doesn't notice her anymore."

He closed his eyes and sighed again.

Another text arrived and he raised his phone so he could read it.

"I can't meet you today. I'll be thinking about you til I can see you again," it said.

"See you again?" Maria asked with the mischievous glint back in her eyes. "You've met before; how many times?"

"A couple," he said.

"That's why you texted me your address without asking who I was!" she said with glee. "You thought I was her!"

He grinned in spite of himself. Never again would he underestimate Maria as an airhead.

"That's okay," she said. "You know it's her but she doesn't know you know. I won't spoil things for her. She's a nice lady and I wouldn't want to make her feel, well, you know, exposed?"

"I appreciate that," he said. "She may have guessed that I know who she is, but I want her to be the one to tell me."

"Deal," Maria said with a giggle, "on one condition."

Brian looked at her suspiciously.

"On the condition that this old lady can visit you once in a while," she said as she molded her body to his, subtly grinding her pelvis against his thigh.

Brian grinned and rolled her on to her back. He climbed between her thighs and entered her smoothly. She sighed heavily as his erection penetrated her and kissed him with passion.

With him on top he slipped his cock in and out of her with a slow steady rhythm meant to last; and it did last. It was not for another several minutes, fifteen if he had been counting, before he gently pushed into her for the last time and deposited his cum deep inside her channel.

12