Caught Cheating Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hailey157
Hailey157
23 Followers

Looking at his lightly bearded face, Hailey noticed his gray eyes for the first time. It was quite hard to get a proper look at someone from the back of a lecture hall. "Women's wear, dresses, active wear, intimates mostly. Its pretty standard, I think..." She said the last somewhat self-consciously.

"Nonsense, I'm sure they're all quite good. You'll have to show me sometime." There was a knock at the door and both Professor Christiansen and Hailey looked up. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow then, around 6 or so at Troyes." Hailey smiled and nodded and then lifted her foot over his. Noticing for the first time that here legs were almost half open. Blushing, she looked down at her feet as she collected her purse.

"Thank you so much Professor," she said and then left the room. Daniel watched her bottom bounce and jiggle in rhythm with her tapping heels. His smile faded the moment, his fat T.A. walked in and Ms. Edwards turned the corner. He thoughtfully, pushed the top of his laptop closed, having no desire to film his half pajama'ed and near unkempt T.A.

As Hailey left, she noticed that it was the same fat girl who had told her that Professor Christiansen had wanted to see her when class was ended. She didn't exactly scowl at the cow, but she didn't smile either. Turning the corner, Hailey hurried, almost ran, to the nearest girl's room and then promptly locked herself in the stall.

Alone at last, she almost collapsed against the stall as she went over the fact that her teacher had very nearly discovered the fact that she was a closet tgirl. She had never come out publicly to anyone and she was mortified by the thought that one of her teachers almost found out her little secret. Looking down, Hailey look at the space between her legs where her 'little secret' hung. It was snuggly ensconced in cotton and satin and Hailey felt for the first time, how sore her ass was. It was a delicious feeling though she remembered quite clearly how distressing it had been sitting there in Professor Christian's office with a dildo impaling her.

She also remembered how good it felt when the tip popped out of her bottom and made her orgasm almost instantly. Putting her purse down on top of the toilet seat, Hailey lifted her skirt and saw for the first time what her panties looked like after catching two full loads from her now exhausted dick. Half of the front was stained a dark blue and they were still damp. Holding the hem of her skirt, Hailey pulled the waist of her panties forward and saw her shaved dick and balls. Her cock lay curled and asleep as she tugged her panties down from her hips and away from her crotch. On the cotton lining were thick streams of globulous semen. Her balls were coated with her cum and from all the movement a fair bit had gotten on her legs and beneath her ass cheeks.

Hailey sighed as she looked at herself, wondering how she had ever gotten into such a strange state of affairs. Still though, her sore ass and dirty panties made her feel fantastically sexy. Looking at the puddle of cum, Hailey slid her skirt hem over to her other hand and then dipped a finger into her semen. It was still slightly warm and Hailey desperately needed something to cheer her up.

At the same time that Ms. Edwards was licking the last of her sparkling cum from her finger, Professor Christiansen was shooing away his T.A. The girl had gone on for ages it seemed about the most absurd things. Really, who cared if a few people had the same answers on their homework? It wasn't like cheating was wrong; you simply couldn't be caught, that was the only trick to it. Daniel grinned at how well he had played at being a rule-abiding teacher with Ms. Edwards.

Waving and saying goodbye once more, he closed the door firmly and then locked it. His eyes twinkling with anticipation, Daniel walked over to his desk. Sat down, spun around once and then opened his Mac. Quickly, he saved the recording of Hailey Edwards in a folder labeled Student Scholarships. Closing the program, he opened the folder after a few clicks and grinned at the number of videos that he had gathered this semester. It was only the fourth week and already he had three girls on camera, one of them had even worn an extremely sheer thong that day. However, the young shaved pussy of one of his freshman was not what interested Daniel at the moment. It was that vixen whom he had just caught cheating, even better; she was one of the horniest little things he had ever seen.

Sniffing the air, Daniel thought that he could smell a lingering aroma that was clearly not the dustiness of academia nor the scent of fresh copies and toner. Opening the video, Daniel watched as Hailey sat there, moving every so often. He took his time unzipping his pants while he waited for her to cross her legs. Eventually she did and Daniel slowly and methodically went over the image of her pale white legs leading into her skirt and the wet damp crotch of baby blue satin panties. He grinned, she had good taste in underwear and he wondered what her bra looked like. Matching, complimentary, or mismatched, he had no idea though the thought excited him.

He listened to their repeated conversation and listened to the quality of Hailey's voice. It had that same peculiar characteristic of androgyny as her face and he decided that he rather liked it. His let his cock flop out of his boxers as he began to slowly stroke it. He was waiting to see what had happened when he had left the room. Because when he had returned, Ms. Edwards' panties were considerably more soaked.

Just as his cock was burgeoning, he heard himself say, "Make yourself comfortable." Then the door closed and he knew Hailey was alone in the room. She sat there for a few moments and then she uncrossed her legs and gave him a teasing glimpse of the front of her baby blue panties. Hailey stood up and her skirt fell down and then she walked off screen. Daniel waited and listened intently but he heard nothing unusual. After maybe a minute or two she returned. This time her skirt was covering her round ass and she seemed to be digging around in her purse by the sound of it.

A moment later, something white fell past the camera. Pausing the video he backed it up and looked between her legs. It took him a minute to work out what it was and by this time, his cock had stiffened and swollen. He played with the dark tan tip of his cock as he resumed the video. Daniel enjoyed being active and he often went kayaking or swimming in the nearby lakes and occasionally he did the later n the nude.

He could tell that she was leaning forward, maybe holding onto the chair by the look of it. He was incredibly curious about what was going to happen because she had had perhaps six or eight minutes to herself. And Daniel knew she had flooded her knickers.

Without warning, a hand dipped into the picture and suddenly like the curtain for a Shakespeare play, her skirt lifted and that juicy ass was revealed. Hailey had two plump cheeks and her scantily cut panties accentuated their shape perfectly. Daniel started stroking his cock furiously at the sight of her ass cheeks. When her other hand came in and slid her panties to the side, Daniel's cock began to flick precum onto the papers atop his desk.

A moment later, Daniel received quite a shock and a wonderful treat as Hailey's hand pulled her panties away enough from her ass to reveal the base of her new dildo. Daniel had never seen a dildo in real life before and the knowledge that he had been talking to Hailey for almost twenty minutes and the whole time she had been sitting on a very hefty looking cock.

Daniel paused the video and savored what was on his screen. He imagined it was his cock between her buttocks. His hand was rhythmically stroking his dick as he concurrently thought that if the dildo had been in her ass the whole time, when had she put it in? Thinking for a moment, Daniel grinned, either she had jumped on her dildo before or during his class. Somewhere in the back row he imagined, or maybe quickly in the ladies' room. He also thought that it was going to be quite easy to get in Ms. Edwards' panties, he had leverage on her and she had the sex drive of a Greek nymph.

Clicking play, Daniel watched as Hailey grabbed the base of her dildo and pulled. His speakers were filled with the sound of a long feminine moan and he knew this was the moment she had creamed herself. Daniel's cock shook strongly in his hand and before he could direct the tip away, he shot out a jet of fluid onto his desk and then a second much thicker stream. He stared intently as a fleshy tip popped out of Hailey's ass and for a brief second he saw her pink asshole.

His hand was tight around his shaft as he shook his cock flicking his cum from his tip. He was breathing heavily and he stood up, his cock resting in the pool of sperm he had shot out, looking at the screen he watched Hailey's panties slide back over her ass as she reached for the white bag on the chair. Releasing his cock, Daniel looked around for a tissue. Luckily, he had avoided getting any on hi computer, but a chemistry exam with the name, 'Hailey Edwards,' was not as fortunate.

Hailey157
Hailey157
23 Followers
12