Caught Cheating Ch. 02

Story Info
Coed Hailey finds herself in a bit of a mixup over a test.
8.2k words
4.54
37k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hailey157
Hailey157
23 Followers

By this time, Hailey had taken the bus home and was punching in the code to her apartment building when her phone rang. Removing it from her purse, she answered it. Her friend Samantha was asking if she could go to the mall tomorrow. Hailey said sure but told her that she had to be back before 6 o'clock.

Climbing the stairs up to the third floor, Hailey unlocked her door and went in her single bedroom apartment. Her cat, 'Orson' was asleep next to the TV. Dropping her purse onto the counter, Hailey went in her bedroom and took off her heels. Next came her skirt and hoody. Hailey fluffed her hair a few times and then adjusted her bra, the underwire tight against her chest. Going into the bathroom, Hailey turned on the light and then looked at her reflection. A tall, thin cute girl with black hair looked back at her. The only bit of interest was that the front of her panties weren't flat. There was a small bulge where her dick and balls were.

Hailey sighed, wondering not for the last time how she managed to pull off going to college as two people for four years. Her boring self was Christopher Edwards, and the person she enjoyed being the most was looking back at her. A life of avoiding sports and eating healthily since junior high school had given Hailey a pretty figure, the only thing she retained from her childhood was a larger than average ass. Hailey was quite proud of it.

Smiling despite the craziness of her last twenty-four hours, Hailey shimmied out of her panties and bra and leaving them on the floor, she stepped into her show and turned the water on. It was hot enough to make her forget everything except for the wonderful feeling she had in her ass. She wondered if this is what it felt like to be truly and properly fucked.

As Christopher, he had been with a few girls over the years, mostly in high school. However, as Hailey the most she had ever done was get drunk enough to agree to letting two other equally drunk frat boys give her a facial. She couldn't properly remember all of it; it had been sometime past Halloween during her sophomore year and Samantha and Hailey had gone out for the first time. Samantha had invited her the week before. It had been a rather typical party, five dollars for a cup, Sam had bargained down to two dollars and free Jell-O shots by flirting with one of the boys assigned to the door.

They had gotten to the keg early and after a few beers they were both tipsy. Sometime later, Hailey had left to find the restroom and when she came back Sam had vanished. Then someone offered her Jell-O shots and she downed two of the tiny blue jiggling blobs and then headed upstairs to look for Sam. Most of the rooms were locked except one and Hailey had poked her head inside. Two boys were sitting there playing poker and when they saw her, they both grinned and waved her in. She was starting to feel all the vodka she had drunk and the one on the bed moved to an empty chair and gave her the bead.

They asked her if she wanted to be dealt in, not really knowing what they meant she said sure. Then they asked her to ante up. They had laughed when they found out she had know idea what they meant. Explaining it, they said she had to put in an initial bet. Hailey said her purse was downstairs and she had no money. One boy by the door said not to worry about it and then said she could bet with something else.

Hailey had giggled and asked, "Oh yeah, like what?"

The boy told her she could bet shots, but they said she looked like she had drunk a lot all ready. Then the other boy ventured, "You could bet your clothes. If you win, you get the money, if you loose you have to take something off." Hailey had taken a moment to think it over and as she did so she missed the look that passed between the two frat boys.

"I guess, but not my panties," both boys instantly agreed and said that it was just a game and for fun. So they had given her a few chips and after about twenty minutes and the two of them explaining the rules to her, Hailey had lost her first piece of clothing. She distantly remembered their greedy looks when she slipped her t-shirt off. She had been wearing a cute lacey purple and black bra and it had squished her meager chest into something resembling cleavage.

After this, they thought it would be good if they all had a drink and as the one boy left to grab beers, Hailey talked with the other. She had found out that their names were, Will and Harry and that they were juniors. Will soon came back with beers and Hailey took a few sips as they continued playing. On the next hand, she ended up winning about ten dollars because Harry had mistaken a 9 for a six and had tried to complete a full house. The money soon shifted to Harry who was the best player among them and once again she was back to betting her clothes. It was another two hands before they saw her remove anything new. She took her t-shirt off on the first hand and then since she was wearing flip-flops she had to unbutton her jeans.

Drunkenly she slid out of them and then sat on the bed with her legs folded under her. The beer had been the final straw for Hailey's tolerance and as it made her lose all sense of what she was saying and doing, it also inhibited her from getting horny. Tucked neatly away between her legs were her cock and balls. The front of Hailey's panties looked perfectly normal, and both Will and Harry were far to drunk to notice anything at any rate.

Will and Harry were both flirting with Hailey and as she only had one more item to lose, they quickly dealt out a hand. Hailey had a good hand but was beaten when Harry showed three fours. Blushing, Hailey had taken quite a while before she finally agreed to remove her bra. Both boys watched as a tall drunk college girl undid the clasp of her bra and they both grinned when they saw her chest. Though Hailey wasn't fat at the time, it was because she had once been chubby that her chest was quite endowed and she had small pink nipples.

Putting her bra on the bed next to her clothes, Will offered her some of his beer and then they talked for a bit. She couldn't remember anything that was said, but after awhile, they dealt one more hand and asked if she was in. "Well, I said everything but my panties," slurred Hailey.

Harry who hadn't drank as much as Will and nowhere near as much as Hailey said, "Well, how about we play one last hand. If you when, you get all the money," squinting at it he continued, "That's maybe fifty dollars. But if we win you have to do something for us."

Lying on her side, Hailey tried to focus on Harry's face but she was having a hard time of doing it. And the room was spinning slowly, about at the tempo for a waltz she thought. Harry who hadn't taken his eyes off Hailey and her near naked body for the past hour said, "How about it?"

Hailey forgot completely to ask what it was she was agreeing to when she said, "I guess. But you guys have to promise that it won't involve getting any more naked." Harry shook his head and Will instantly followed his lead.

"Don't worry, we won't ask you to fuck us," he said charmingly, "And besides, you can put your clothes back on if you really want to." Hailey shook her head and said that she'd give it a try. She was thinking about a jacket she wanted to buy at the mall and fifty dollars would cover it. Hailey dealt the cards this time and was dismayed at what she got. She thought maybe she'd bluff but as it was the last hand, there was little value in the strategy.

Will played a pair of kings and Harry did the same. He said that this meant he and Will had tied, he forgot to explain about high cards, Smiling broadly, Harry turned in his chair towards Hailey and said, "Well Hailey, you lost." Hailey nodded and despite her drunkenness she felt suddenly anxious. The vodka was pounding in her head. Sitting up, Hailey took a few breaths and didn't notice the door open. Sam poked her head in and then smiled looking at Hailey with only her panties still on. Sam closed the door and hoped that her best friend would be getting fucked silly tonight. Her pussy was still tingling from riding the cute guy at the door's cock.

Shyly, Hailey brushed her hair back behind her ears and asked, "So what do I have to do?"

Harry stood up and took a sip from his beer; it was almost empty. "Well since you've been so cool, I think we'll let you off easy this time." He really did have a handsome manner thought Hailey. "And since we tied, you kinda owe us both." Hailey nodded, her hands twisting nervously in her lap. "I'd say, for everything to be even, you'll have to give us each a few blow jobs."

Hailey felt very awkward in just her panties, but she was getting drunker by the moment as the alcohol took its full effect. "I guess... maybe... but do I have to swallow?" Will's jaw dropped as he had been expecting a blanket refusal but Harry quickly countered, "Only if you want to, otherwise... umm... how about on your face? That's kinda sexy," he said the last bit with a sly smile.

After a minute, Hailey looked up and said, "I'll try. I mean you guys are pretty cool..." And she had meant it; both in a sense of respect for tricking her into giving them blowjobs and that they weren't demanding she take off her knickers. Hailey pulled her legs up onto the bed and then moved back a little. The two boys were watching her and from below them came the loud sounds of music. The clock next to the bed said, 2:33 A.M.

Getting onto her hands and knees, Hailey moved her clothes but ended up accidentally spilling them onto the floor. Harry's hand went down into his shorts and a moment later his cock came flopping out. Will was unbuttoning his jeans and a few seconds later, Hailey was looking directly at took semi-erect dicks. Harry moved forward first and lifting his cock he proffered it to Hailey. Closing her eyes, Hailey tried to ignore how dizzy she felt as she opened her mouth.

Suddenly, her lips were closed around a warm slightly salty cock and then her tongue started to move. Hailey heard Harry moaning as his cock hardened and after a little bit, he was pushing his tip deeper into her mouth. Hailey pulled back long enough for Will to shoulder his friend aside and then his cock was in her mouth. It tasted different and had a different shape to it but as Hailey sucked on it, she tasted for the first time another person's precum. It was delicious and mingled well with the heavy taste of vodka that permeated her mouth.

Hailey worked on Will for about a minute and when she opened her eyes, she saw Harry slowing jacking himself. Letting Will slide out of her mouth; Hailey grabbed Harry and pulled his cock into her mouth. This time she held the tip of his penis in her mouth while she quickly tongued him and her hand stroked him. The combination was enough to make Harry cum. Hailey felt his cock tighten and then a small warm something shot into her mouth. Hailey held her head steady as his balls drained, his cock shot twice more and in much bigger quantities. She stroked him a few more times, before he pulled away.

He was breathing hard and looking at her with glazed eyes and before Hailey thought to swallow the semen in her mouth, Will had grabbed her head and his tip was pushing at her lips Opening her mouth, his dick slammed into the back of her throat and within seconds, Will exploded in her mouth. His load was much fuller and since his cock was so far back inside her mouth his cum went the only way it could. When he finally pulled away, Will let go of Hailey's head and both Harry and he looked at her. She had rivulets of cum running down from her glossy pink lips.

Needing desperately to breath normally, Hailey tilted back her head slightly and then swallowed. The taste was great and the warm mucus like texture was unlike anything she had ever had before. Her vision had cleared somewhat, and Hailey felt more comfortable. She didn't feel anymore like she was going to fall over. Will and Harry were grinning at each other and at her.

"Wow, you're crazy Hailey," said Will.

Harry nodded and then added, "I can't believe you just did that, you're such a slut." Even though Hailey wanted to flinch at the word, the way Harry had said it made her feel really sexy and hot. Her chin still had their cum on it and she loved how it felt. Sitting back onto her legs, Hailey turned sideways and laid down looking at them.

"Do you still want to cum on my face?" asked Hailey with a mixture of shyness and eagerness. They pair couldn't hear her over the music and so she had to repeat herself. Almost yelling she said, "Do you still want to cum on my face?" and then started to giggle.

Nodding, Harry replied, "Hell yes." Stroking his wet cock again, Harry moved to the end of the bed making room for Will. Hailey turned onto her back and then both their dicks were dangling over her face. She watched as they stroked themselves and occasionally, she'd pull one of them closer for a few licks or a lengthy sucking. It took about ten minutes before they were ready again and by this time, Hailey was jacking them off simultaneously, one in each hand. Her own cock, almost forgotten slowly started to swell, but Hailey paid it no attention.

She was licking Will's cock when Harry started to moan. Keeping her eyes open, Hailey looked up as Harry pointed his cock at her forehead. She was expecting it to come from Harry but when she had let go of Will he had brought himself to climax within seconds. A second flood of white cum splashed over Hailey's face. It landed between her lip and nose and ran all down her cheek. She could smell it on every breath and then she had to blink furiously as Harry cummed on her forehead. It spilled down near her eyes and into her hair.

Will rubbed his dick over Hailey's cheek a few times while Harry wiped his in her hair. The two of them both shuddered and then looked at each other. This was by far their best night at college. The last part Hailey had no memory of but Sam had told her.

After Sam had checked on Hailey, she had gone downstairs and danced for a while but as it got closer to 3 A.M. she started to wonder where Hailey was. She would have had a good time by now and she didn't want to leave her passed out in a frat house either. Setting down her beer, she went back upstairs and went to the room where she had left her. Opening it, Sam was shocked to see Hailey sprawled on the bed and the two boys with their mobiles out. She could tell they were taking pictures of her.

Infuriated, Sam stormed in the room and told them both to fuck off. Having already had their fun, they laughed at Sam and shrugged. It took them a minute to get their clothes in order and then they left the room under Sam's angry glare. Looking down at her drunk friend, she was relieved to find out that she was still somewhat alert, she was on the other hand, shocked to discover that her best friend was plastered with cum. Between the time, Hailey had closed her eyes and Sam had barged into the door, the two friends had managed to cum one more time each.

Calling her name, Sam roused her enough to get her to stand up. Sam helped Hailey into her bra and then her jeans and then the rest of her clothes. It took some time to get most of the cum off her face, but at last Hailey was presentable. By this time, Hailey was answering her almost coherently and could walk by herself. Sam grabbed her hand and took her out. She walked her down the stairs, luckily, most of the people had cleared out and only a few people saw Hailey.

Sam had called a taxi and within a half hour had put Hailey to bed. It wasn't until the next day, that Sam explained to Hailey the last part of her adventure. Hailey had barely spoken to her for about a week afterwards from being so embarrassed but secretly she thought it was one of the hottest things that had ever happened to her. Hailey never did find out what happened to those pictures.

Hailey stepped out of the shower and toweled herself off. Walking out of the bathroom, Hailey went to her dresser and opened her lingerie drawer and wondered what she was going to wear tomorrow.

A few hours later, Professor Christiansen was at home and had already watched his video of Hailey numerous times. As his steak was cooling, he sat at his table and pondered his next move. He new Ms. Edwards was a slut, or at least a private one, so he felt confident that he could push on ahead with his plans rather than playing things out like usual. Clicking play once more, Daniel watched the tip of Hailey's dildo slide out once more from her pink hole and left it gaping. "Yes," he thought, "this was going to be easy indeed."

The next morning, Hailey woke refreshed and happy though her ass was still slightly sore. Smiling at that, she rolled out of bed at a comfortable 10 A.M. and went over to her desk where she had draped her clothes. She only had two lecture classes because most of her seminars or workshops were earlier in the week.

Hailey had picked out a pair of her favorite knickers, red lace boy shorts, which she quickly pulled on and made sure to tuck in her dick. The boy shorts had a cute ruffle around the edge and it also had garters on the front and back. They were low cut and she thought really flattered her ass.

She pulled on her black stockings, taking a minute to fasten them, and then reached for her bra. It didn't quite match her panties, but it was black and red lace and the cups were full and added considerably to her cleavage. Over this she pulled a dark denim dress that reached down to mid thigh and then she fastened a gold locket around her neck. She really wanted to see what Sam thought of the outfit.

About an hour later, Hailey had done her make-up and ate breakfast. It wasn't long thereafter that she was sitting in history class and then in a music appreciation class. When the bell rang, Hailey left the building and met up with Sam on the quad. The walked over to the cafeteria and had a quick lunch before they boarded the bus. Sam had complimented Hailey on her dress and Hailey thought Sam looked great in her tight jeans and t-shirt. On the bus, Hailey and Sam chatted about classes and then about what their plans were for next week.

"Well, we can go to the La Crosse house or to one of the frats on Thursday. What do you think?" asked Sam.

"Well we almost always go to the La Crosse house, lets go see what the freshman are like this year. Didn't they just finish rushing?" Sam nodded and then grinned mischievously at her friend.

"Good idea." The bus stopped soon and they hopped out. They spent about an hour wandering around and looking at clothes when they went into a Hollister store. Within seconds, Sam had picked out about three new shirts and a top. Hailey grabbed a white tube skirt that she liked though it was almost indecently short, part of the appeal she mused. And to this she added a white and yellow top that she thought was cute. "Do you see that," asked Sam, pointing behind Hailey.

The queue for fitting rooms was rather long, even for a Friday afternoon, but they soon fell back into easy conversation and when they reached the front the girl beckoned to them. "One room or two?" Hailey could tell that she seemed quite frazzled with having to run around, asking for different sizes, and catering to the needs of a gaggle of coeds. Sam grabbed Hailey and they went together into one of the rooms.

Hanging their clothes on the hooks and putting their purses on the bench, Sam started to immediately begin stripping and complaining that it was too cold. Hailey, who had up until this point been quite calm began to panic and turned slightly away from Sam, Hailey undid the buttons around her collar and then pulled her dress up over her head. She was confident that Sam wouldn't be able to see anything out of place since her boy shorts were rather skimpy and tight, they held her cock tight between her legs but it had become alarmingly stiff.

Hailey157
Hailey157
23 Followers