Caught Fantasizing at Home Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nose against his crotch, Marcie looked up to Jake's camera. She closed her eyes and slid her mouth off, took a deep breath, and slid he lips back down his cock. Back and forth, back and forth she moved with her lips tight on his shaft. She sucked and squeezed whatever cum was left and kept sucking.

I was so proud. I wiped the cum off my chest and licked my fingers clean, sharing this cum savoring moment with my wife. I wanted to be with Marcie.

Marcie sucked Jake like this for about five minutes before letting his long flaccid cock plop out of her mouth.

Still panting, she looked up at Jake and smiled.

"Oh my lord! THAT was amazing. I know now why Chris likes it so."

Marcie rubbed the spit and cum that had dripped from her chin onto her tits and nipples. She ran a finger down and slid it inside herself.

"I am so wet. You need to fuck me now." Then with a mischievous look, she turned to the side camera. "Someone... needs to fuck me. Now."

Marcie giggled and covered her mouth self-consciously as she realized what she just said. Then her eyes widened.

Off camera, a voice I recognized answered. "I'll be glad to help you with that request. Goddam!".

FUCK! Fuckfuckfuckfuck FUCK! Tommy was there? Fucking Tommy was the other cameraman?

Jake's camera looked from Marcie's slutty nudity over to the right; over to a thick hard cock shaped like a beer can. Tommy was about six inches long but about three inches wide. It looked like a fire hydrant. Tommy had a huge set of balls too.

Marcie looked amazed. "It looks so much fatter than I remember from the video. No wonder Chris couldn't take it all." Looking for confirmation, she looked up to Jake. "There's no way he'll fit that...that...penis (she whispered) inside me."

Jake was guiding Marcie to the floor where they'd lay some couch pills on the carpet.

"Don't you worry about that. You're so goddammed wet, you'll take all of me." Tommy said smiling as he stroked his cock. "Well, we're gonna try." He said and then both he and Jake laughed.

Marcie lay on the ground pulling on one nipple while diddling her clit and fucking herself.

Then I was confused as the view shifted again and Jake looked down at Marcy as he got between her legs. Ohhh! I understood. Tommy was wearing the Gopro now. He looked down at his fat cock and Marcie placed its head at the slick entrance to her pussy.

The view shifted low to behind Tommy. I could see Tommy's fat cockhead part Marcie's wet lips. Tommy pushed. He was too thick. He'd never fit that inside her tiny pussy. Then, at once, his whole cockhead basically popped in.

"Wha!" Marcie screamed in surprise. Tommy held himself a moment to let her get accustomed. Then he pulled out. The camera showed Marcie's lips closing. Tommy thrust again. Marcie's vagina resisted briefly and then Tommy slid an inch or two past the head.

The view shifted to an extreme close up of my wife. Marcie's face was one of hesitant amazement. "Ohmagod!" she whispered throatily.

Tommy pulled out and thrust again.

"OOOH! Mygod! Ohmagod! Ohhhhmagod!" She moaned as she grimaced involuntarily and pushed her hands against Tommy's chest while clamping her lags at Tommy's sides.

Tommy whispered, "Shhh shhhhhhh" as he withdrew. Then thrust again, this time pushing himself to the hilt.

Marcie sucked in her breath and screamed.

Tommy pulled out and thrust again.

Marcie screamed!.

Tommy pulled out and thrust again and then again.

Marcie's mouth remained open -- her face amazed. She exhaled with each thrust. The view showed his naked torso thrusting into her body as Tommy looked down at Marcie and fucked her.

The view shifted again to Tommy's Gopro. Marcie was smiling! Her head was shaking. Her mouth was open. And yet she was smiling. Marcie wrapped her legs around his back. "Oh My GOD!" she yelled.

"SO FUCKING FULL!"

Tommy had found a rhythm. He was panting. Fucking. He was fucking my wife. He was fucking Marcie! And she was in ecstasy! She started kissing Tommy passionately. Then she broke away and, eyes closed, rotated her head like a mad woman.

A constant moan escaped her lips.

The view shifted to a close up of Marcie's slick pussy lips trying to hold his thick cock. Her opening was stretched more than it'd even been before.

Marcie exhaled with each of Tommy's thrusts, panting like an animal as Tommy worked up more speed.

"God! Yes!" she yelled. "Yes! Yes! Yessssssss" she finally hissed through gritted teeth as she orgasmed around this thrusting cock!

It was obvious that Tommy couldn't believe how hot Marcie was. She was taking his cock and getting even wetter! Nobody ever took his whole cock! This was amazing!

Tommy Looked down at her beautiful face. She was beautiful.

"You. So. Beautiful!" he panted between thrusts.

He looked down at her great tits, shaking with each of his thrusts. Fucking great tits! Jesus!

"Fucking. Great. Tits!"

Tommy started cumming. "Tihhhhhhhhts!"

Tommy's thrust became irregular as he came deep inside Marcie. Tommy was in obvious ecstasy. He had agreed ahead of time to pull out and cum on her tits or give her a facial. But Marcie was clamping him tightly with her legs and arms. And Tommy could feel her pussy pulsing and spasming around his cock as Marcie came again.

"Fuck that" tommy said aloud as he stayed inside her.

"Fuuuuuuuck" Tommy yelled as he collapsed exhausted onto Marcie as she finished her own orgasm.

The camera stayed on their heaving sweaty bodies.

I didn't realize that I had been stroking my cock again. That was one of the sexiest things I'd ever seen. Marcie came twice while fucking. I'd never been able to make her orgasm while fucking her. Who knew that fucking Tommy's cock would reach her like that. I stroked and watched and realized I was once again close to orgasm.

The video now showed Tommy's softening but still thick cock slip lazily out of Marcie's pussy. Her vagina stayed open now, her lips gaping. Tommy rolled off her and the camera zoomed into her spread legs.

At first Marcie's foamy vagina just gaped and pulsed slightly. Then Tommy's cum began to drip out. Thick globs of Tommy's tasty cum dribbled out of Marcie (Or Marcie was pushing it out...)

He had cum so fucking much inside her; thick white globs mixed with a constant flow of milky cum dribbled onto the carpet. Upon seeing this sperm pulsing out of my wife's pussy, I shot my second load over my chest. Spurt after spurt of cum poured over my furious fist.

Marcie was lying spread-eagled on the carpet, lightly caressing her body, still incredulous of the fucking she'd just gotten. I watched her as I caught my breath. She was beautiful.

The lust was passing and the reality that Jake and Tommy just thoroughly fucked my wife was entering my brain. Even though I could see that I had deserved this punishment, I was hurt. Yeah, I'd sucked cocks and I'd fucked Marylou from accounting...but this was different. Wasn't it?

I thought some more as I absently stroked my cock. Maybe not. Well, at least it was over. Marcie had had her revenge. She understood and I understood. That's what she wanted, right? And now we could get back to reconciling. I shook my head and actually smiled. In the end, it wasn't so bad. And, I had to admit to myself, I'd probably jack off to that video. That damn video was amazing.

Just at that point, Marcie looked up to the camera and coincidentally agreed.

"That was amazing!" she said, her face flushed and smiling.

The vision of Marcie's nude bliss was suddenly replaced by Jake's face occupying the whole screen.

"Hey! Hey, cocksucker!" Jake wiggled his eyebrows - he was obviously talking to me.

"D'ya like that shit? I bet you did! Well, guess what?"

"You ain't seen nothing yet, buddy. Nuthannn! Just wait til tomorrow..."

Jake moved out of view and the camera refocused on nude Marcie.

"MmMmmm... I can't wait. I've never played poker before.", Marcie said, giggling.

I heard Jake and Tommy's laughter as the video faded to black.

12