Caught For the Last Time Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife finds his stash of panties...again.
1.9k words
4.12
72.7k
67

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TGJamie
TGJamie
449 Followers

I should have known something was up. When I arrived home, I was greeted with a big hug and a long, passionate kiss as I walked in the door. This was not quite the usual greeting, but it was a nice change.

Then she slowly slid her hand down the back of my pants, pushed me back and yelled..."What are you wearing??"

That day, like many others, I had slipped on a pair of panties before I left the house for work, and while I should have known better, I did not change back into my guy briefs before I got home.

I keep a small stash of panties hidden in my closet and I guess I had gotten a bit careless, but you do that when you think you are going undetected.

The truth is, I've been underdressing in lingerie for years, and while I would go through the purchase and purge routine every so many months, no matter what I tried, the desire to wear women's lingerie was always there.

It was hard not to confess. There I was, wearing a cute pair of Body by Victoria panties. Not much room for good excuses. I tried to calmly explain that certain days I just feel like wearing a pair of panties and this was one of those days. And this wasn't the first time she found them either. Sometimes it was panties, sometimes a bra, camisoles, and even nighties.

At least my story agreed with what she was seeing. She had found out where I was hiding my panties. And to be honest, I was running out of good hiding places.

She must go on treasure hunts looking for them because the panties were neatly folded and tucked in an inside pocket of a winter jacket I hardly ever wear. She must have found them and then noticed that one day, one pair was missing and then they were returned the following day. Several days later, another pair was missing for a day, etc. She had to have been checking every day. Today she knew a pair was missing and that's why decided to check me. It was like a sting operation.

Despite our multiple discussions in the past over her finding lingerie in the most unusual places, it never seemed to change anything. The discovery was always so upsetting to her that we never really talked about it beyond in that moment. There would be a flare up, I'd feel guilty, she would toss the items she found, and that would be the end of it.

So here we are again, having another heated discussion that probably won't go anywhere. This one ended with the silent treatment, with her shaking her head in disappointment and her walking away. We went on with our lives.

But then something different happened a few days later. During dinner we got into a serious discussion about my wearing women's lingerie. She explain passionately that her world has being turned upside down by all this and that she was always wondering about what else I was doing besides just wearing lingerie. She was genuinely concerned. I told her I could see that and that I understood.

I then tried to explain my side of it, sharing with her for the umpteenth time that I've had this desire ever since I was teenager and that I really just enjoy wearing them. That's all I ever wanted to do. I'm not gay and I don't want to be with anyone else. And my desire to wear women's underwear was probably never going to go away.

I think she acknowledged my side as well, although she did not necessarily understand or agree with it.

She must have been thinking about this for the past few days because she offered a thought.

"Rather than me always waiting and wondering if you are underdressed as you call it, couldn't you just establish some sort of a plan or timetable that on some certain day of the week you were going to wear panties? Basically, just let me know so I could at least be prepared."

I was stunned. I was not expecting this at all. Needless to say, I readily agreed to think about it and give her a proposal.

For the next day or two I spent time thinking about some solid, responsible options and weighing them against some unbelievable fantasies. It wasn't easy. I didn't want to go too responsible and have her say, is that it? Nor did I want to go over the top and have her think even worse of me. And trying to find the right time to sit down with your wife to talk about wearing women's panties is not quite in any marriage handbook.

So Thursday night while we were sitting at the sofa watching TV, a Victoria Secret's commercial came on promoting one of their big upcoming infomercials. I got a little embarrassed and was about to quickly switch channels, when she interrupted and commented..."Oh look, aren't those the same cute Victoria Secret's panties you were wearing?"

Gulp. "Probably not", I murmured. "They only have a few styles that really fit me well. And I only buy them if they are on sale. They are very expensive otherwise."

"Well, at least I know you are budget conscious. I suppose that is a plus. And while we are on the topic, did you give any thought to my request of coming up with a plan?"

I told her I had some ideas but had not quite thought out everything.

"Well, let's hear what you have."

I then offered, "Maybe something like this would work? During the week, say on every Monday and Friday, I would wear a pair of panties under my work clothes, and then I could wash them on the weekend with my normal wash."

Slowly she responded, "Alright. That sounds acceptable. What about the weekends?"

"That's what I was having problems with. I really would like to be able to wear a pair while at home every so often, but I know that might be upsetting to you. When I wear them it's actually like a calming influence on me, kind of like I'm relaxed or feeling normal. I know that sounds weird, but for me having to wait until after the weekend to wear them on Monday may be more of a distraction to me over the weekend."

She thought for a moment and replied. "You are right. That does sound weird. But you make a good point and I can see you have weighed this in your mind a lot. Here's a thought, as long as you do not flaunt it on the weekend, maybe one day on the weekend would be OK as well. We could at least try it. At this stage I am willing to try anything. I am really at my wits end."

Wow, this was a huge concession. I was secretly hoping for this but really did not see this one coming. I was getting what I really wanted and could eliminate the sneaking around. This could give both of us this peace of mind.

But, she said, "I am adding a few conditions. First, you never ever wear my stuff. You will have your own things. And rather than hiding them, I want you to keep them in your dresser drawer so I can see what you are wearing and when. Also, you never wear them to bed."

I could easily agree to those terms. It sounded like a great plan. No more sneaking around. I readily agreed.

With that she reached beside her and pulled out the three pair of Victoria Secret panties she had taken a few days earlier. With very little emotion, she placed them on the sofa beside me and went back to her reading.

Rather than me sitting there looking at them neatly folded on the sofa, I took them upstairs and placed them in my dresser drawer with my other underwear and came back down for the evening. I tried not to look too excited when I came down the stairs but I was thrilled. I could not help but think, only 10 more hours to wait to wear them! Tomorrow was Friday!

The next morning, I awoke at the normal time, showered and selected the pink pair of Victoria Secret's panties. For some reason, I felt so relaxed and comfortable sliding them on. They felt nice and sexy on, and my heart wasn't racing like other days thinking that I might get caught.

I could actually enjoy this. I put on my slacks and got fully dressed, grabbed a coffee and some fresh fruit with my wife, gave her a nice kiss and headed out.

When I came home, she had already arrived home so I know that if she had not checked my drawer right after I left for work, she certainly checked my drawer before I came home. I was waiting for the full body scan at the door, but there was none. Just a nice hello, a quick kiss and a pleasant "What would you like for dinner?"

I went upstairs and changed, but kept the panties on with a pair of comfortable shorts and a polo shirt. We talked about the day's activities, had dinner and settled in for some TV. There was not a single mention of the panties. It was like it never happened. I changed out of the panties before we went to bed and all was calm for day one.

The weekend was equally uneventful. On Saturday I got up, showered and put on a different pair, this time a powder blue with lace. I love this Body by Victoria line. They really fit the best.

I had a chance to do my laundry including the pink pair I wore yesterday and carefully put them away in my drawer beside my black pair that I was planning to wear on Monday.

I kept waiting for either some sweet comment or a massive blow-up over the weekend, but it didn't happen. The days turned into weeks, it was almost as if nothing had changed. There were times I wanted to shout out...I'm wearing panties! But heck, she didn't when she wore her panties so why should I.

In the weeks that passed, there were no conversations about the lingerie at all. It was decidedly quiet on that front...almost spooky.

My routine stayed very simple and very subtle just as she asked. Twice a week I would get dressed in the morning for work and put on a pair of my panties. To be honest, those work days were exciting for me. There was always something special about the days I would wear them.

Was I more diligent at work? Did I sit up straighter? Was my attitude better? I think that was a yes on all counts. Heck, even people at work noticed I seemed a bit happier.

And at night, before going to bed, I would always change out of them. No more sneaking into or out of the house. I am sure she was still counting and keeping track of what I was wearing and when, so I definitely wanted to keep wearing them on just a periodic basis.

I just kept waiting for something to happen...and then it did. But it was not what I expected...

TGJamie
TGJamie
449 Followers