Caught For the Last Time Ch. 03

Story Info
A Tshirt bra and more.
6k words
4.6
47.2k
33

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TGJamie
TGJamie
449 Followers

So one evening while watching TV, she was sitting there sifting through catalogs and mailers. As she tossed another one on the floor she asked "Have you noticed how many sales there are on lingerie at the different stores right now?"

Trying to be oblivious, I said "Not really, they always seem to have sales." But I said to myself, heck, I've noticed all my life!

She just smiled and said, "I suppose you're right. I've been doing a lot of thinking these past couple of weeks, but not a lot of talking. I know that must be frustrating for you. I just wanted to let you know how responsible you have been from my standpoint."

"I'm not worried about you like before. You've been doing your laundry, and keeping things in your drawers like I asked. I even have trouble telling which days you are wearing things under your clothes or not. Like, do you even have a bra on now?

"No, not tonight. But hearing you say that makes me feel a lot better. You have been pretty quiet since the day I did my shopping at Soma. I am never sure that I am supposed to bring things up with you or not."

"You're right, it's still awkward for me, but I'm dealing it with."

Then she asked, "Have you ever heard of Tshirt bras?"

"Is that a bra made out of Tshirt material?"

"No silly. They're bras made for you to wear under Tshirts. The reason I ask is that I am getting a little concerned that you are going to stretch out that nice bra you bought at Soma's, and I know how much you like it. That's kind of why I asked it you were wearing it tonight."

"A couple of days ago when you were working on paying the household bills, I saw you reach under your shirt and adjust one of the bra straps a bit and then go right back to doing what you were doing. That actually looked cute. Until then I really had no idea you were wearing a bra. I appreciate that."

That was like the first positive comment about dressing I actually had heard. She went on to say...

"So, I was over at Kohl's today and they were having this sale on Tshirt bras. I was not positive about your size because different brands fit differently, but I took a chance that this size 38B might fit you."

With that, she reached over and pulled out a small bag from Kohl's from beside the sofa. "Here take a look at these."

Inside the bag was a white bra and with matching panties. The cup and straps were much different than the Soma bra. They were soft and smooth, and more flexible. I really liked the feel of it.

I said, "They look very nice. May I try them on?"

She smiled and said, "Of course silly."

Her demeanor was much nicer tonight. It was almost as if she was trying to please me for a change. "And when you come out, put on just a Tshirt so I can see how it looks. After all it is a Tshirt bra!"

I went upstairs and first put on the new white panties. They were your basic simple modal fabric panties and they fit just fine.

When I slid the bra on it was a perfect fit as well. I really liked it because it seemed to hug me around my chest a little nicer. Having a soft smooth B cup really makes a difference. And because it was a bit more flexible, I did not need a bra extender.

I then spent a few minutes going through my Tshirt drawer and found one that I liked that was rather soft and comfy, and hung just below my butt.

When I looked in the mirror, I could actually see the Tshirt cling a bit to my new shape. It was amazing. Unlike wearing the heavier shirts and sweaters, this was much more revealing and flattering!

As I headed downstairs, I did not remember whether she had said, put on a Tshirt or put on just a Tshirt. I was hoping the latter and carried my jeans down just in case. I did not want to ruin this moment.

When I walked into the room, my wife said..."Wow. I did not expect that much of a difference. That actually looks cute on you. Now, turn and let me see you from the side...and now the back. Very nice."

"Come over here for a minute." I walked over to her and sat on the couch. I pulled my legs up under me and turned to her. It felt a little awkward sitting there in just a Tshirt, bra and panties...just a little too exposed.

"So tell me. What do you think of the fit?" she asked.

I told her, "It could not fit any better, and I especially liked the feel of the fabric and cup. The bra seemed to embrace me more and feels so comfortable."

"And now for the look. Go over and stand in front of the mirror for me."

I got up, walked over to the mirror and she asked, "Can you see how the white color of the bra against your flesh makes the bra actually visible under the Tshirt?"

I looked in a couple of directions and sure enough, I could see the white against my skin and through my Tshirt.

"That's why they also make bras in the nude or neutral color so they will disappear against your flesh. Sometimes you want a bra to show, and sometimes you don't."

She then asked, "Can you tell which color bra I am wearing tonight?"

"Sure, it's black. I can see it through the lace in your blouse."

"Good, that's because I wanted you to see it.", she said coyly.

After we chit chatted about the finer points of bras for a bit she said, "Here's what I want you to do tomorrow after work."

"Head over to Kohl's and buy yourself a few sets of bras and panties. You now know that this style of Maidenform bra fits you perfectly and I know they have other colors. Find some colors you like and buy the matching panties. Think of it as another reward for being so responsible."

I was really beginning to like this responsible thing!

I gave her a kiss and she lightly rubbed her hand on my back where the strap was and said, "I'm glad you like it too."

I then stood up and slid my jeans on over the panties.

As I was about to sit down she said..."One more request. Before you sit down, please take your Tshirt off and let me see the bra with the just jeans."

I reached down and pulled my Tshirt over my head in one movement. "OK, now turn around for me." She just smiled and said..."Perfect...I really like the look and fit."

I scooted over to the mirror to check it out as well. It was cool. This was another nice reason to be fit.

I put the Tshirt back on and continued to wear the new bra for the rest of the evening. At night before bed I was careful to remove it and the panties and tuck them away in my drawer.

The next night I went to Kohls right after work. It took a few minutes to locate the Maidenform area because there were way too many bras at Kohl's. But what was important was that I now know which ones fit me. I located the right size and now began putting together some sets.

First off was the neutral color. That was easy. She had commented on that color so it seemed only appropriate to buy that one. Now for the other colors.

I had a black bra so let's try pink...OK, there's the pink 38B and here are matching panties. Great, now, let's get one more set.

I was looking at the both red and the deep blue bras, and was really torn between the two colors. Then a cute sales associate came up behind me and said..."Hi, I'm Erin. That's quite a collection you have...someone is going to be very happy."

I replied, "That's for sure".

I then asked for her advice. "Which color do you suggest? I already have a white one and am getting these two." (I tried to be kind of vague on who it was for).

"That's a tough call. Both are bold and both are great colors. Go with the blue. That's my favorite. Save the red for a holiday like Valentines or Christmas."

I thanked her and she replied with, "Hope she, or whoever, enjoys them!"

Within 15 minutes off arriving at Kohl's I was ready to checkout...much quicker than at Soma.

Since it was such a quick trip, I even got into the house before my wife got home did so I thought I would surprise her a bit with the new purchases.

I changed into my jeans and put on the nude color bra and panties with a nice classy white Tshirt from a trip we recently made.

I was amazed that you really could not see the bra through the Tshirt because of the nude color. The bra actually disappears. And the Tshirt was loose enough and did not cling.

I spent about an hour cleaning up the place a bit, putting dishes away, folding some laundry, and she finally arrived. She had been grocery shopping and I helped her take in the bags and put away the groceries. As I bent over to pick up the last of the bags to be put away, she rubbed my back.

Teasingly she said, "Is that a bra strap I feel?"

"Yes it is...and a new one as well."

"Let me guess, it's the neutral color because I could not even tell you had one on until you bent over."

"You are good."

As we put away the rest of the groceries, she commented on how nice everything looked in the house and what a big help I had been these past few weeks. It was nice to get a compliment.

"OK," she said, "Now show me what you bought."

This time I opened the bag and laid out the other two bras and matching panties on the table by color. She approved and was pleased with the colors and the fact I only bought three sets.

"Same rules," she said. "You may wear these bras at home. And feel free to wear them under Tshirts or polos, rather than the loose shirts and sweaters. These Tshirt bras are much less obvious than the fancy Soma bra."

"And to be honest, I was getting tired of seeing you in some of those oversized shirts you picked. And I know you were doing it for me because I asked. You were being sweet."

I now had 12 pair of panties and 5 bras, and loungewear. They took up almost my entire bottom drawer.

And it was so nice now to have choices. Slowly, I started wearing panties and bras just a little more often. Weekends at home were now falling into a comfortable routine. After showering in the morning I would throw on a pair of cutoff shorts, maybe the pink bra and matching panties and a Tshirt, and I was good for the day as long as we were around the house. Even wearing the white set was fun.

And weekdays, I now had plenty of options. I could wear the panties all day at work, come home and toss on a bra and then change at night before bed. I still was careful to not wear panties every day to work or bras all the time. She still liked me being a guy.

Keeping a simple routine and not going overboard still seemed to be important to her so I tried to be aware of her concerns as well. Nothing was ever worn to bed and our sex life could not have been better.

What was not to like.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

All went well for months until her sister got sick and needed someone to watch the kids for a few days while she had some minor surgery. My wife volunteered to cover the time for her out of state and needed to be away for four days.

"No problem. Go", I said. "I can take care of myself, and since they are weekdays, I'll be at work anyway."

So after a day of scrambling and doing errands so she could leave, we had a sit down discussion about my dressing while she was away. She started off by saying...

"I'm not worried about you during the day. I know you are responsible, but I am a bit worried at night.

I assume you would want to dress a lot more while I am away so let me ask you, what would like wear when you come home from work if you could wear anything at all? I'd rather ask you now and not worry about you than keep second guessing while I am away."

I did not see this one coming. I thought for a moment and answered,

"Well, since in these warmer months when I do decide to dress, I usually put on shorts with a bra and nice Tshirt, maybe a simple skirt and a nice pretty top would work?"

"OK, that makes sense. Better get two tops though. It's getting warm out and it's nice to have a fresh change ready."

I almost fell over. That was way too easy. I then made another suggestion and held my breath.

"And at night, I would really like a nightgown to wear to bed."

I kind of stumbled that one out a bit. I had never asked before, but this seemed like a perfect time. The bedroom was still a taboo but she was going to be away.

"Hmmm. If I say yes, I don't expect any funny business."

"Haven't I been good with the loungewear?"

"You have, I know that. It's just that nightwear is different wearing a bra. OK, here's what I'm comfortable with. Carol over at Soma told me how cute you looked in the baby doll nightie and chemise. Maybe they have similar ones still on sale. They have quality items that are not that erotic. I can't stand those stupid nighties with cut-outs and fur around them and split crotches."

"Yeah, I'd look awesome in one of those." I added. We both kind of laughed at that.

I never knew if she and Carol had ever talked after I made the purchase made months ago but it sure seems they did.

Within a few minutes she grabbed a cab to the airport and like that, I was home alone for a few days.

It was too late to go out shopping so I made my way upstairs and put on my Soma loungewear. I made myself a little snack and sat down on the sofa to watch a little television.

This was kind of fun, but lonely at the same time. I watched a few shows and decided to call it a night because I had a busy week coming up. I went upstairs and for the first time slept in my Soma nightgown.

When Monday morning came, waking up in a nightie was surreal. I went downstairs in my nightie, made my coffee in my nightie, and had breakfast in my nightie. I really loved the morning.

After showering I put on my deep blue panties and carried my matching Tshirt bra out to the car for later on. Work really dragged today but finally it was time to head out. I was wearing a dark shirt today, so I took a chance and changed into the bra at work in the restroom before leaving.

I had never done that before but I was one of the last to leave so I felt safe. There was something special about walking to the car wearing both my bra and panties.

I had been thinking of where to go shopping and realized that maybe Kohl's would be the easiest to buy something relatively inexpensive. My first stop was the separates area. I could not believe how many tops and skirts there were. I literally was in no rush at all and spent a real long time looking. I finally ended up with a kicky little black flared skirt and several nice tops.

Not exactly knowing my size in clothes I was thinking that I would have to buy them and return them if they didn't fit. But as I was walking around the store there was the men's fitting room, completely unattended. I scooted in, tried everything on...loved the skirt and decided on the deep purple jersey top and the ivory lace top. I put the other items back and checked out. These came to a whopping total of $33. I love Kohls!

My next stop was to Soma. As luck would have it, Carol was working and she recognized me immediately even though it had been months. It was like old times. There was no more nervousness.

We spent some time just chit chatting about how things went from my perspective and I told her I was looking for a couple of nighties. We knew exactly where to look. Sadly, the ones I saw before were gone but she suggested some other ones. And as she opened the fitting room door for me she whispered to me, "And my, my, you're wearing a bra tonight. Aren't you the brave soul?"

"You can tell? Really?"

"It's my job." She replied with a smile.

Markdown racks are amazing. I found a perfect baby doll for $23 and cute chemise for $20. I tried them on and they both fit perfectly. I showed Carol each one of them and she whole hearted approved.

She even said, "I even like these on me more than the ones several months ago...and definitely come back again! It was wonderful seeing you again!"

I really enjoyed shopping and I really enjoyed getting home and changing. I could now say that dressing at home was much more relaxing than I ever thought. Each day this week I would come home and change immediately. The freedom of wearing a skirt with a pretty top, and feeling the soft breeze of the air blow by as I worked around the house was a sensation that I loved.

I found myself walking all over the house just to enjoy the feel. Upstairs and down, into the basement to do laundry, and cooking at the stove. I could not get enough.

And the Tshirt bras on under the tops really completed the picture. It was more fun doing tasks around the house and I made sure the place was spotless when she came home. I could feel myself becoming more of the girl at home doing chores rather than just pretending in my mind. It was awesome.

Wearing the nighties was the real challenge. As an evening grew on, I found myself wanting to change a bit earlier than ever before. They were so comfortable and really looked so good that I could not understand why women would not wear them more often.

I also found myself touching myself more. While watching TV I found that a light movement of the nightie would cause my nipples to get hard. I really enjoyed that feeling...a lot. And when they got hard, so did another part of me. Learning to control my feelings was going to be a challenge. Nights were long and there was no rush to the finish line if you know what I mean. I think I masturbated every night even though I promised myself I would not. I swear I could hear my mom in the back of my head telling me I was going to go blind.

Work dragged and nights flew. It was finally Friday night and she was coming home. I was actually looking forward to it. The problem was I had changed in just this week alone while she had been away. Could I hold it all together and not be so girlie she would erupt.

So when the cab pulled up, I walked out to the driveway to greet her and pick up her bags.I was wearing a nice pair of slacks, a dark crew neck shirt and my pink bra and panties. She always thought they were cute, so I wore them for her even though she could not actually see them.

She gave me a real big hug and rubbed my back, acknowledging the bra. That got a grin from her and a little shake of the head. It was so nice not hiding and there were no eruptions. I carried her bags in for her and then she gave me a big kiss inside.

I let her tell me about all the fun with the kids and how well her sister was now doing, and then she shifted the story to me.

"Tell me about your days."

I started by first telling her "It was fun shopping and dressing up at first, but it got lonely after a while by myself. But changing into the skirt and blouse after work, that was way cool. I never knew how great a skirt could feel!"

"And it was fun sleeping in the new nighties but once you were asleep, well, you were asleep. Having someone to share the fun of shopping with is much more fun than simple shopping by yourself and not sharing." She said she totally understood and gave me a hug.

I had prepared a nice meal for her and we had a little wine with it.

It was a long day for her so she asked, "Could we call it an early night?

I carried her bags upstairs, and as she was unpacking upstairs she said, "While I was away I really missed being with you. My sister's husband could not have been less attentive to the kids and me. I had to do everything around the house. And the place was in complete disarray."

"The big lunk just comes home from work, opens a can of beer and plunks himself in front of the TV or his computer. Seeing that first hand makes me really appreciate you, even with all your little quirks."

As I started changing for bed she had a request..."Would you show me the new nightie you bought?"

"Sure, no problem."

As I reach down to the bottom drawer to get it, she said, "And I would really to see it on you."

I was a bit surprised because I really thought she did not want me to wear nightwear in the bed room.

"Which one? I bought a chemise and a baby doll, or both?"

TGJamie
TGJamie
449 Followers
12