Caught For the Last Time Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joy took me by the hands and asked, "Are you ready?"

She adjusted my hair one more time and looked me over top to bottom. "You are beautiful", she whispered.

When I walked out, my wife gasped. She took around 10 different shots from different angles.

At this point a customer walked into the boutique. Because it is such a small place she wandered right by where we were.

Joy immediately went over and greeted her. I heard the customer say to Joy, "She looks beautiful in that gown."

"Yes she does...it's for a wedding in two months."

"Tell her to buy it!"

The next two were great as well and my last one was one of those short dresses that really flared out at the hips...almost doll like. I was a bit hesitant thinking it might not be age appropriate, but Joy said..."just think of this as you are a cougar and you will be just fine."

It was a tough sell in my mind but I gave myself a bit of an internal pep talk, looked at myself in the mirror one more time and headed out with my hands on my hips.

My wife was already on her feet waiting with the camera and the comments I got from both Erin and my wife were like..."You go girl!" After the obligatory photo shots, it was time for a change.

Erin switched places with Joy as another customer came in, and she reached over and handed me a different wig and said, "I would like to see you in a short auburn wig for these next dresses."

It was the long black empire gown with rhinestone around the straps I loved earlier from yesterday. It was a beautiful gown. Erin pushed a little of my hair in front of my eyes and that gave me that sultry look! I had never tried that with a wig before!

"I need you to sell this dress. Tilt your head downwards a little...try giving that seductive look...and look them right in the eye. Your arm carriage is perfect, but let's get those shoulders back a wee bit more... take smaller steps when you walk out...and cross one foot in front of the other as you walk. Can you remember all that?"

In all, I tried on eight dresses, all with different looks. All the while different customers came in, even couples and Joy always engaged them in conversation as they browsed and looked at me trying them on. The comments were always like, "She looks wonderful...I wish I had her figure...what's the event, she looks great"

After the last dress, it was time to change. I had been in the shop for nearly two hours and loved every minute of it.

As I changed back into the little black dress, I asked Kelsey, "I do not want to waste this make-up. What should we do now?"

"Joy, Erin, do you have any suggestions?"

"We close up in 10 minutes, do you want to go a bar we go to? I know the people there and I know you'd feel comfortable."

"Only if we can buy the first round."

We browsed a little until they closed, and at closing time we drove about 2 miles to this really loud but friendly bar. There were lots of people there in all kinds of outfits. In fact, there were so many people that we were practically invisible.

Erin and Joy introduced us around, and everyone was so nice. We actually stayed for a couple of rounds and then headed home.

"You ready for Vegas babe?" Kelsey asked.

"I am. Thank you so much for pulling this together."

At home Kelsey seductively disrobed me in the bedroom down to my bra and panties. "This outfit will be great for Vega," she said as sat in front of me and slipped the bra strap off my shoulder. As she began playing with my nipple with her tongue and then teeth she said seductively,

"And I'm going to be Jamie's lover for four days as well."

She dropped her hands down to my penis and said, "You can be as active or passive as you want, but I will be there for you each day and night...and what happens in Vegas may or may not stay in Vegas."

Kelsey knelt down and gently took my cock into her mouth. Slowly, as I stood there watching her and me in the mirror, I played with my nipples and quietly exploded into her mouth. She stayed with me until I was done.

12