Caught in Skirmish: For Each Gender

Story Info
Monstergirls catch a prisoner for each gender that exists
23k words
4.5
22.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

((Please enjoy, comment.))

CAUTION: Heresy ahead. If you are triggered by things such as mamono women pushing captured humans into servitude, turn back and report to Nun Aurelia for a debrief.

YEAR: 2 Years after Megiddo. Maou is seemingly dead, and both sides are in disarray. Another skirmish.

Grimdark summary : Captured by dark elves and tamed/dragged into mamono servitude.

Part 1: Male
Part 2: Female

***INQUISITION PROTECTS, RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY***

***DO NOT TAKE AFTER THESE VILE RACE TRAITORS***

The Lescatian Marshal lined up his papers. time for another skirmish.

The mamono had struck another town and made off with everyone, women and children in carts. Their slavers had worked overtime just to pick a town devoid of men during day labor. No one paused to think why women and children were carried off.

Luckily the Marshal knew a way for compromise. Levying additional taxes, he had put up a war party. One armed to the teeth with angry knights. It had a hidden stash of ransom money for a carrot and swords, maces and chastity enhanced knights as a stick.

Scribbling the orders, he stamped the orders and gave them to his courier without further ado. Saluting, the courier dashed towards the barracks to sound the clarion of war.

***

"TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN HUT!"

The humans stood at full attention. 20 Knights, 30 men-at-arms and a war cleric from Lescatian monastery of St. Marguerite. Their equipment wasn't up to date or perfect, but they were grown-up and motivated.

Skylar was a young knight squire who had finally been knighted. He stood at full attention even though he knew he didnt feel "that" ready. His armor was polished to perfection and he was eager to fight, however. Nothing was more honorable than to defend humanity from rapist monster girls who would take men's chastity and seperate them from their families.

Fiona was a Knight of St. Celestine, a bright woman who hailed from Alba, a far, far northern Island where people would still paint themselves blue and worship nature were it not for Lescatian missionaries. A tall, thick woman with skin pale as marble, a lot of freckles and eyes greener than emeralds sparkling in a river, she was also a paragon of virtue, clad in crimson plate armor and glowing with purity.

Coming from a clan where women were also constantly embroiled in clan warfare, she was more than capable to fight and kill on her own. Her appearance and charm had attracted the eye of the missionaries, and she was eventually drafted to Knighthood.

Armed with her warhammer, she was eager to earn her spurs and protect the innocent.

"You will be striking deep inside a mamono town and get out civilians held by dark elf monsters. Allfather's blessings go with you. Show no mercy."

The soldiers saluted, and on a bugle blast, started marching towards their destination.

***

The expedition went easily. they marched across green forests and plains by day, and rested by night. The wardogs could sniff out mamono so it was safe to rest at night.

Skylar's caravan was in high spirits, less than disciplined, and the battle nun was young and aloof. No good companions for traveling but they were capable healers and warriors, and they had a female knight who had arrived from the north. A red-headed, freckled, tall and mighty woman with a chest fit on a Holstaurus matron and legs that would give an Oni shame.

A lot of knights joked behind her back. And more than once would a Dark Elf sneaking across the woods would watch the party, her eyes gleaming at the sight of the woman, and the value of her exotic beauty.

When the sun rose, they were roused by the captain.

"Marshal said the "town" is ahead. We will charge in and rescue whom we can. Fill the carts with everyone and gallop back. Understood?"

That dawn, the knights drew their weapons and started marching to battle, archers and men-at-arms ready to liberate their kin.

***

"Sister Bunbun! Sister!"

The imp girl, a small humanoid mamono that looked like a miniature girl wearing pink leather armor sprinted back to the encampment to warn her sisters, trying hard not to smack her face on her swinging boobs.

She hated it, which forced her to resort to legwork and mercenary career to get a spirit energy fix. It cost too much to sneak in human lands under magic disguise to hunt pedophiles and her pay and strength did not make enough to buy a human and keep it.

"Men are coming!" She was exhausted, her tiny trident at her back as she sat down on a log to catch her breath. "We move the ones we snatched?" She pointed to the cage full of women and children hugging each other and glaring at BunBun.

The other imp shook her head. "Nu. We run. Men open cages, win time." She lifted her sister by the arm and blew on a small whistle before running to the direction of the sunset. "We paid when we get back!"

"Run run!" The two imp girls disappeared in the woods; followed by a rumbling sound of clanking armor and shouting men.

***

Scores of knights, shouting hymns and warcries, charged towards the encampment guarded by silhouettes wielding spears...only to reveal that they were manniquins, some painted with rude remarks.

"What?"

The confused humans opened cages to embrace and rescue women and children and load them to the wagons to spirit them away. The grateful human peasants were soon loaded and ready to leave within less than an hour.

There were no sounds. The horse carts left without any problems, the peasants gratefully praised the men and women rescuing them.

Every soldier looked around, puzzled, at the lack of response. Even the woods were silent, hinting at a dark possibility: Ambush.

From the silence, a series of squeals and feminine warcries erupted. Panicked soldiers drew their weapons and huddled together to shield themselves.

"Yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww!"

Face painted, joyfully screaming monstergirls of all races started towards the human rescue party double time. A mixed bunch of mamono who more looked like a horny group of fratgirls with weapons were to be their ambushers. The human men shivered, hesitated and drew steel.

Fiona prepared her warhammer, planting both feet firmly to receive the charge in front of all the men to prove herself. "Come and get it you bitches!"

She swung low, catching a Minotaur girl by the stomach and sending her smashing towards a tree.

"Fuck yeh, ye fooking cow!" Twirling her hammer, she knocked down several more, and a Jinko who was about to leap towards her. A weak moan was all the minotaur could bellow back.

"I'm a minotaurussssssssss..."

"FOOKIN' WANKER MORE LIKE!" She kicked her jaw to knock her out cold.

"YE bitch-boned *slam* cock-loving *smash* rapey *crack* HOOERS! AH'LL RIP OFF YER HEADS AND SHITE DOWN YER NECKS!"

A swing threw a charging Ushi-Oni fly to the treetops, grasping the branches in horror while rubbing her stomach with her hind legs. "The fuck this is broad? SISTERS! HELP!" She mewled. "I'm afraid of heights!"

Fiona was in a righteous fury, delivering blow after blow to knock out every monstergirl that charged at the group. Kicking earth upwards, she jabbed with the hilt to the gut of a goblin, and heaved her over her head, sending her squealing towards another tree.

The men stood idle for several seconds, shocked by her ferocity. Then, brandishing weapons, each screamed their own warcry before joining the fray.

***

Skylar knew he was in trouble when an electrified sling bullet slammed his chest. Grimacing, he swung his baton and knocked out the goblin mamono cold. It didnt feel right hitting a small girl, yet this was a monster girl with an oversized club and a grin that scared him.

Other knights had no trouble knocking out and injuring the mamono, and regrouping around the caravan...where was it anyway? Right behind the tr-

Shit.

Skylar realızed he was lost when a small, greyish bullet flashed near his head and cancelled all sensation for a while. Blinking and recovering, he shook his head to find himself in a completely random location.

Worse, two lizardgirls flanked him. Ducking just in time, he elbowed one on the throat and clubbed the other, twisting free and running wildly towards an opening...

Only to bump into the soft, jiggly, ample bosom of a Holstaurus medic and crashing on her jiggly bosom with an "oof". The feeling was heavenly; his tired face felt the soft embrace of rich, soft pillows smelling of milk and feminine perfume. Her face went red as her hands flailed to shove him away. "N-n-not so fast sir! I was supposed to heal the injured and..." The holstaurus ran away in shame. "T-that knight groped me! That knight GROPED ME!"

"goddamnit..."

"HA! At least he is honest! Get him!" Completely panicking Skylar broke into a sprint, with a dozen mamono running after him, screaming like crazy schoolgirls.

"RAPE HUNT! RUN, BITCH! RUN!"

Skylar dropped his armor and shield, and kept running desperately until two hellhound girls leapt on him. He dodged the first, stumbling to the right, but then his vision turned around, was filled with two warm meaty paws and a grinning, friendly face of a Hellhound girl whose eyes spewed fire. "Hiya!"

His feet slipped, and he felt like flying until a sharp pain...

"Gotcha!" His world went black.

...

"Goddamnit Nana. You banged his head. You could have killed him!"

The hellhound whimpered, paws scratching the ground. "Sorry."

"You are paying for the healing potion." The hellhound whined and her tail sank as her Salamander captain scolded her with a rolled newspaper on her head: Mamono Times.

***

No more...pain...screams...

Skylar felt the throbbing pain and ringing sensation in his head cease slowly as a sweet, cherry-tasting substance filled his mouth.

"Swallow. It's healing." Hands pinched his nose and massaged his throat gently until he could.

"Good boy." His pain receded, and he could think clearly again. "Feeling better?" He nodded weakly, but then realized they had removed his armor and weapons, and he sat near a campfire, next to a Salamander woman, one of the muscular, large mamono women he was told about. Her golden scales flickered golden next to the fire as she watched him with a curious gaze.

'You'll be washed and fed." His captor had announced matter-of-factly. "Stay still, and we'll be over this quickly. Then the girls will have their fun with you and probably sell you off. No, no no don't frown. A lot of men would be happy in your stead. I don't care if you love men instead." The salamander leaned over him and kissed his cheek, savoring the sweat. "We need spirit energy, are thirsty and bored. So grin and bear it if you don't like it." Skylar sighed, and nodded. The salamander smiled and patted his head affectionately.

"That's a good lad. I'll tell them to treat you gently. " She motioned him to strip. "Take them off. Let's see what we caught." Poking his belly softly, the salamander girl helped him to take off his battered clothes to see a well toned, yet hairless body at the zenith of puberty: with a hint of abs, enough biceps and a face that was afraid, cute and still beardless. The salamander grinned. "Nice. Now shuck them off and come with me to the spring. Let's get you washed and oiled."

Skylar was pulled gently, but firmly to a hot spring, blushing furiously when a lot of naked monstergirls were leaving with hungry stares directed at him, some even muttering: "Fresh meat.", giving his buttocks a slap or pinch as they passed. The Salamander slowly pushed him to a sitting position inside the spring, and sank herself as well.

Skylar's head was still hurting until the Salamander slowly heated the water with her sizzling tail, and daubed his forehead with a balmed towel. Soon he felt his pain recede, and his stare relaxed...now he realized he was in the arms of a naked salamander. Her grin and eyes looking at his crotch told as much.

"You are hard so soon?" Blushing, he turned away. Her strong, scaled hands gently grabbed his jaws and turned his eyes to hers. "Answer me."

He hesitantly spoke. "Yes." That only made his captor's eyes narrow.

"Explain."

"My..."

"Your?" Raising eyebrows, the fiery salamander-girl squeezed harder.

"You made me...ow"

The salamander grinned. "I made you what?" She cupped his balls. "They say men say everything once you squeeze'em." Her hands applied pressure... which increased as his balls were slowly crushed.

"YOU MADEMEHARD!" Suddenly, his captors burst in laughter. Skylar shied away and slumped inside the water, holding his groin.

The Salamander laughed, her tail swishing with delight. "Good. Now let's scrub you and I'll have a first taste." She started wiping his body gently, scrubbing with some nice smelling field soap (Mamono Empire's rations) and kept cleaning him as the girls opened wine casks and started celebrating in a drunken, rowdy fashion. Some tackled the tied up men and rubbed their bodies on them, until the men stopped struggling and smiled back shyly. Kissing and stripping them, the mamono had started a drunken orgy in their campsite as Skylar was being cleaned.

Eventually, he was lifted, dried and brought to the campfire, her scaly arms protecting him. "Hey girls, this is the prey that wanted to run!"

The girls hooted and whistled as if receiving a dancer in their midst, some hollered and laughed. He was gently put on a bedroll that the Salamander had prepared for him. The mamono resting looked at each other meaningly.

"I'm first." The salamander girl, who had treated him snapped off her bikini armor bottom, revealing a moist, pink, glistening pussy emerging from a delightfully cute, trangular patch of gold colored protective scales

"Ahh~~" She closed her eyes and her tail snapped up, sending a small puff of fire from the sheer pleasure as his meaty cock slid between her scaly thighs and deep into her silky soft womanhood. "Whoah... He is huge!" was all she could gasp, her eyes fluttering from the nice sensations after battle. The salamander moaned loudly, shamelessly to echo across the campsite, much to the laughter of other mamono who weren't cuddling, kissing and fucking other captive men.

"Come on, make him cum already!" The Salamander growled as a goblin girl slapped her butt, prompting her to move faster.

"I'm trying!" Ignoring the gasps Skylar gave, the Salamander started moving her hips faster, squeezing her thighs to make her captive cum inside her. "Come on boy! When I squeeze no man lasts more than ten seconds!" Repeatedly hopping on his pelvis, the Salamander started to shudder as the overstimulated lad started to moan and gasp.

"Come on! Twenty second-HGIII!" The Salamander herself shuddered, rocked by a premature ejaculation as her tired, pent up body clenched, her pussy squeezing the captured boy's cock like a vice. Skylar screamed himself, shuddering and desperately shaking as his cock twitched in the flaming-hot grip of his Salamander dominating his groin.

His connected part with her exploded in warm, creamy bliss as he unloaded in the Salamander's womb, his balls pumping away inside her hot, burning womanhood.

...

"That was...good..." Was all the serpentine mamono could muster, her tail giving small bursts of fire with every orgasmic shudder. Her friends pushed and poked her, claiming to be next in queue and impaling herself on Skylar's still twitching cock.

"ME NEXT!" A goblin jumped on him, landing on his groin like an athletic little fleshlight and impaling herself on his cock.

"owww...that's gotta hurt." A werewolf girl flinched.

The painful stimulation was too much for Skylar as the petite Goblin moaned and started moving her hips , firmly engulfing his penis with her tiny pussy. The rest of the audience laughed, clapped and kept drinking wine. "FFF-uck! NO WAIT!" Skylar squealed as his circumsized penis was being tormented by the pint-sized fucktoy of a goblin girl bouncing up and down on it.

"Come on! Show me big boy!" She giggled and started hopping up and down, slapping lewdly against his cock. Skylar screamed in ecstasy, much to the amusement of the mamono around him. The goblin girl giggled, using her club as leverage, leaning on it and pumping her hips to torment Skylar's tortured cock for several minutes.

Her breathing ragged, her movements becoming faster, his goblin rapist giggled and moaned until she could hop no more, and slid down his cock, mewling with a shudder. The goblin girl bounced up and down his cock several more times until she squeaked in delight. Again, the young knight who had endured so much and now had lost his virginity, gasped, shuddered, and went limp under her.

Her tight pussy leaked cum which she desperately tried to hold in with her tiny hands.

Skylar shuddered again, the pain and pleasure becoming too much for him. Sobbing, he eventually cried out in pain, saying he'll be obedient if they stopped. Laughing, his captors gently rubbed him clean and started sharing their food with him.

"Come girls, a little break for the virgin boy."

"Can we keep him?" The goblin girl mewled in delight.

"No, Mei chan. We sell the men to the Dark Elves after raping. That was the deal. You want husband, you buy out one HERE, from your share and savings and retire with him." The Salamander warned them.

Skylar heard "Dark Elf", eliciting a mewl and a half-hearted attempt at escaping, only to have a lasso wind around his legs and get pushed down.

"LIE. DOWN. Looks like he recovered, who's next!" Skylar exhaled in agony, and slumped seeing eager paws and hands. Adorable feminine faces covered his sight, landing kisses, licks and suckling tongues around his body. Apparently the mamono fed on any male essence, and his body's heat was no exception.

A surprised laugh signaled his erection, and a very wet feeling below his balls made him try to get away, only to be held down again.

"NOT THERE!"

"Fufufufufu~ boys get frisky when you lick their assholes!" A goblin girl giggled. More hands started jerking his cock that he could remember, and Skylar shuddered and let himself go.

The feeling of a dozen hands wandering about his groin, wet and ticklish filled his mind as another orgasm made him splatter the eager faces with more cum...that was the last thing he could remember before he blacked out and let oblivion claim him.

He felt the wet tongues, laughter and hands even in the soft fields of sleep..

***

He briefly remembered being put on a cart and delivered to some building before consciousness returned...in the shape of a cold poke. Blinking, he woke up to a Dark Elf dressed as a nurse playing with a collar and a small health chart.

"You will speak when spoken to, understand, boy?" The Dark Elf menacingly glared at him. Afraid, Skylar nodded. "Good."

"Name?"

"S-skylar..." He hesitated, making the dark elf chuckle.

"You don't have to be THAT scared of me." She petted his cheek, sending another shudder. "Just answer so I can have you registered to the slaver guild's book. Helps with anyone willing to ransom you home, so I am doing you a favor unless you never want to see humanity again. Now..." She pointed towards the book.

"Skylar, ma'am." The dark elf nodded approvingly, and scribbled his name.

"Age?"

"20, ma'am."

"Where are you from?" She looked at his sandy hair and playfully blew on a lock and chuckled.

"Southwest Frankonia, Marignon." His response raised a her eyebrows as she scribbled. Eventually, she scribbled his name, tort price and origin, and closed the book.

"Now. I'm Lucita, your trainer. The raider girls said you are docile enough but I will remind you a few things. Be respectful and try to look cheerful at least: this will land you in a nice owner. Now, if you'll stay still..." She pointed to the room that looked like an infirmary. "...I'll have your health shots, collar and tattoo done."