Caught in Sophia's Web

Story Info
Rope, rapture, and redemption in a room full of strangers.
10.8k words
4
8.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to SlaveGirl70 for editorial input.

This is a romance with rope.

*****

Sophia woke to Jason's hot breath on her ear, the warmth of his body at her back and the weight of his arm across her chest. She felt his erection stirring at her ass, and she wondered what he was dreaming about.

"Good morning, beautiful," he whispered into her ear, welcoming her into consciousness.

She pressed her ass hard into his erection and said, "Hmmm."

He responded by massaging her breast with his free hand while biting playfully at her ear. After a moment he said, "We have a big day today."

It took a few seconds for her to recall that they'd booked a studio for the day. She was going to spend much of the afternoon hanging from the ceiling with her pussy and her ass readily available to his commanding touch. She'd been looking forward to it for weeks, but the reservation wasn't until noon, so there was plenty of time to lie in.

She pressed her face into the pillow, inhaling the smell of the clean sheets and a hint of his musky scent. He was a few years older, a few inches taller and a few pounds heavier than she was. His smile was bright, and chest was dense with a thick bed of hair, which caressed her back as her hips snuggled in against his. It was the second-best part of the day - when she dreamed of what was to come.

She imagined herself suspended waist high with her legs spread far apart while he walked a wide circle around her. He would smile thoughtfully, and, once he'd established her submission, he would exude a strange confidence that drove her wild. It was like he was sure that he knew exactly what she needed and precisely how to give it to her.

Sometimes he'd stand between her legs, with his fingers lodged deeply inside of her pussy as he held her gaze firmly with his. She'd want him to make her come, but at the same time, she'd want to remain frozen in that moment forever. He would hold her gaze for what seemed like an eternity, subtly moving his hand in a way that she could barely discern, gradually bringing her pussy to a rolling boil.

Her vagina oozed at the thought of it. She was a control-freak by nature, so submission was both unnatural and unnerving. Despite that, she'd slowly yielded control as he had earned her trust. She found herself less and less satisfied with vanilla sex and more and more addicted to his control.

Jason squeezed her tightly, then got up and rifled through his bag. He selected a long rope then slowly and deliberately wrapped her leg from ankle to knee, taking his time to work and rework the knots until the aesthetics were just right. A seam of linked rope aligned with the ridge of her shin, while handy loops extended from her ankle. Once he'd finished the first leg, he gently rolled her to the side to wrap the second. He tied similar bindings on her arms, resulting in hemp gauntlets that went from her wrist up to her elbows. After that, he wove a rope corset that tightly bound her tits and created a choker at her neck.

"Can you breathe?" he asked while tucking the ends out of sight.

"Yes, Master."

He smiled. He loved it when she called him master. She was a beautiful woman with steel-gray eyes and real-woman curves. She walked with a confidence that belied her inner need for submission. But hidden in her smile was a halting quirk that betrayed her conventional facade.

He threaded a rope through loops in the gauntlets on her wrists, binding her arms behind her back. Then he positioned her on the bed with her legs propped up, so he had access between her smooth thighs.

Sophia purred, "This is my favorite part."

Jason secured ropes at her waist and upper thighs and then began the intricate work of forming the web that would encircle her pussy and ass. The unavoidable contact of his fingers with the sensitized, engorged flesh aroused her, but his focused attention on her pussy while forming the web set her off. She knew that he didn't go to all this effort for just anyone, which made her feel special on top of being extraordinarily horny. She drifted off into thoughts of his cock piercing the rope target that encircled her waiting cunt. She began to writhe in response a finger's inadvertent brush of her sensitive labia. A knuckle's thoughtless rub against her inflamed clit made her squirm in delight.

He slapped her ass and said, "Hold still!"

She froze in place. "I'm sorry, Master."

He smiled again. He simply loved it when she called him master.

Once he was satisfied with his work, he placed his flat hand on her pussy and asked, "How do you feel?"

She felt sublime, but she was confused. "I thought we were going out."

Jason slipped a finger into her wet pussy and said, "What makes you think we're not going out?"

She temporarily lost focus at the transit of his finger within her. Her eyes closed and her head tipped to the side.

He said, "I asked you a question," while he continued to probe her pussy,

She hastily collected herself, exhaled and said, "You've put so much work into this; it's a shame to undo it so that we can go out."

"Oh, yes. That would be a shame, but I'm not quite done." He extracted an eighteen-inch spreader bar from his bag and secured it just above her knees.

He stood her up and smiled at her while running his fingers in and out of her pussy. She could hardly move without risk of falling, and his fingers were making it damn hard not to move. He said, "Your tits look fantastic bound so tightly. Are you sure they don't hurt."

Sophia's breath caught as his fingers continued to dominate her wetness. Eventually, she said, "They hurt a little."

"Oh, but they look so good."

She smiled brightly at the compliment.

He took one of her nipples into his mouth and bit down until she responded with a soft moan. The tight pull of the ropes, the inflammatory motion of his fingers and pain of his bite flooded her senses with contradictory signals. A wellspring of fluids rushed to her engorged pussy, and her nipples swelled to erection.

He extracted his fingers from her sopping pussy then pressed them to her mouth. "I have a present for you Slave."

She eagerly licked the vaginal nectar from his fingers then said, "Thank you, Master."

He smiled again. "It's time to go." He extracted a large coat from his bag and wrapped it around her shoulders. He threw on some clothes and led her out of her apartment.

"Master, I don't want to do this." The thought of an Uber driver seeing her like this was too embarrassing to consider.

"You don't want to take the train?"

Terror flooded her face. "Not the train."

"Okay, we'll take an Uber."

Somehow, an Uber had become acceptable.

Sophia waddled to the elevator and then waddled again to the street, keeping the fastest pace possible with the spreader bar holding her legs apart. Jason helped her into the car and then joined her from the other side. He sat tightly next to her, spread the tails of the coat and rested his hand on her inner thigh.

The softness of his hand's touch on her exposed flesh was in stark contrast to the rigid binding of the ropes. Bound as she was, there was nothing to stop him from touching her anywhere he chose. His fingers ventured up her thigh in the direction of her excited pussy then traced a smooth line back to the ropes at her knee.

Sophia looked at the reflection of the driver's eyes in the rearview mirror as the arc of the fingertips' travel gradually expanded. Even though her pussy ached for attention, the back seat of an Uber was not the preferred venue.

"Hey, what are you doing? It's broad daylight here." The Uber driver waved his hand at the sun while he spoke. He had the look of someone who spent too much time in adult bookshops. His hair was greasy and slicked back. His tight-fitting purple shirt was unbuttoned almost to his navel. The scent of his cologne was pungent, and the leer in his eyes was salacious.

"You just look at the road," Jason responded.

The driver tapped at a GoPro that was attached to his windshield, "This records everything you do."

Sophia looked at Jason in panic. She'd asked for an afternoon at the studio, not a chance to become an internet porn star.

Jason smiled at her reassuringly while his finger's motion continued unabated, then he turned to the driver and said, "Can you tip it down a bit, I think it's missing the best part."

The driver's head swiveled back to look at him. "What are you, some kind of pervert?"

"I suppose I'm some kind. How much would you charge me for a copy of that recording?"

Sophia's pussy surged at the thought of her sex tape being posted online, but her head shook vehemently, and her mouth said, "No, no, no."

The driver looked back at the road as he returned his hands to the steering wheel. He thought for a moment before he said, "It's not turned on."

"Well, turn it on."

"It won't record. My daughter took the card for her phone."

Jason felt Sophia's shoulders relax and saw a slight smile re-emerge on her face.

He pulled out his phone to extract its memory card. "Here, use this."

"Will that work?"

"Of course."

Sophia looked to Jason in disbelief. She whispered, "What are you doing?" but Jason ignored her.

The driver pulled into a spot in front of a fire hydrant to extract the GoPro from its perch. He fiddled with the buttons on the back for a few moments before Jason said, "Make sure you reformat the card. I don't want to miss this."

The driver handed the camera to Jason and said, "Here, you do it."

Jason tapped through the camera's menus, then asked, "Isn't this fun?"

Sophia's pale expression said it all, but she pled her case anyway. "Please don't."

Jason stroked an errant lock from her face, kissed her lightly on the lips and said, "Trust me, everything is going to be alright."

"I can't risk the people at work finding this on the Internet. It would ruin me."

Jason turned to the driver, "Are you going to post this on the Internet?"

He scratched the dark hairs on his unshaven chin and said, "Of course not."

Jason said, "You see, you've got nothing to worry about."

The driver's response was anything but reassuring. She imagined him showing it to friends while recounting the story of her ride in his car. After that, he would certainly post it on the Internet for all to see. Her fear mixed with her submission and Jason's control to make her stomach churn in her throat as perspiration built on her body. Inexplicably, it also made her pussy burn and her tits strain against their rope enclosure even more than they already were. Even her ass ached for the harsh push of his finger or, even better, his cock.

After working with the camera for a few minutes, Jason handed it back to the driver, who remounted it on the windshield.

Sophia looked at Jason in horror. "Why did you do that?"

Jason confidently smiled without saying anything.

Before the driver pulled away from the curb, he asked, "You're sure this is recording, right?"

"Of course," Jason replied.

Sophia felt the hair on the back of her neck stick to its slick skin, but that was nothing compared to the wetness of her pussy. Somehow, the driver's control over the tape made her drenched pussy even wetter.

Jason patted her confidently on the leg, but that did nothing to reassure her.

Sophia tried to calm herself by adjusting her position. The binding of her arms behind her back forced her to sit forward on the seat and awkwardly twisted her angle to the side, pointing her legs at the driver. It was unnerving to have the divide of the coat aligned with the view of his leering eyes in the mirror. With the spreader bar in place, there was little she could do to keep her pussy from his view.

The driver adjusted his cock through his pants while he stared into the rearview mirror. After stroking his tented pants several times, he re-aimed the mirror to point lower.

She turned to Jason and whispered, "Please don't make me do this. He's looking right up the coat."

Jason slid his fingers up under her coat to her inner thigh the slowly progressed from the spreader bar at her knees up to her pussy. He let his fingertips walk along the rope webbing that encased her vaginal treasure. He said, "I've got the scissors right here. You know the safe word; say it, and you're free."

"Will we still go to the studio?"

"We can go to the studio, but it will be much less than I'd hoped."

Her expression was serious as a heart attack. She thought back to the time her sister-in-law walked in on them at her parent's cabin. Sophia had been afraid of being discovered from the moment they joined her family on that long vacation. When her brother's wife opened that door to find her bound and gagged her worst fears had been realized, but instead of reacting badly, she'd entered the room, quietly closed the bedroom door, and picked up the feather duster that was lying on the floor. It was scary at the time, but it turned out well.

Sophia swallowed hard as Jason's fingers continued their sensual walk along the carnal rope bridge at her wet gorge. With each step his fingers plucked the cords, making them vibrate at a frequency she felt deep inside her cunt. She exhaled slowly and said, "Please tell me everything is going to be alright."

The truth was that Jason didn't know that it was going to be alright. He didn't know what the Uber driver was going to do. Someone from her work could look in from the sidewalk to find her in a compromising situation. Something terrible could happen that might break her trust in him and ruin their relationship. More things could go wrong than he could possibly imagine, but he did know that deep inside she needed this. She tried to hide it from her coworkers, her family and the rest of the world, but he knew it was there, and he knew that a little risk and some adventure would set her off like nothing else. Her pussy is already a sloppy mess. He wanted it, and she needed it. There was no choice.

With all the confidence he could muster, he said, "There's nothing to worry about."

She knew the truth as well as he did. There was no turning back.

He leaned into her and passionately kissed her lips while he kneaded her rope-bound tits through her coat with his pussy-wet fingers. She responded by sucking hard at his tongue as she pushed her breast into his hand.

He said, "This coat is in the way."

"No. No, it's fine."

"Let's just unbutton it a bit."

"No, please. It's fine."

Jason nodded to indicate that he'd heard her while he unbuttoned the coat from the tails to the collar, then he pushed the two flaps to the side, leaving her completely exposed.

Sophia stared in horror into the rear-view mirror as the lusty driver looked her up and down. He licked his lips as he rubbed his cock through his pants. He asked, "Did you let him tie you up?"

It was all she could do to nod weakly.

An odd smile crossed his face. "Do you like the kinky sex?"

Jason said, "She likes it when strangers watch," which wasn't strictly true. She was much too modest for voyeurism; nevertheless, it made her motor run.

Sophia held stock still. She didn't want to encourage either of the men in the car. Despite her lack of movement, the lubricant oozing from her vagina filled the small car with the scent of her pussy's heat, which urged them on. The driver's smile betrayed his lust, while Jason's fingers returned to her vaginal web. Between bites at her ear, he whispered, "You are being so good."

She wanted to protest in some way, but it all felt so fucking hot that she couldn't help but tip her ear to meet his lips and thrust her hips to invite his fingers inside.

Instead of accepting her invitation, Jason tormented her by walking his fingers over the hemp strands enshrining her pussy. A stray finger slipped into a gap in the web, which briefly ensnared it.

"You've caught me," Jason softly said. He nibbled at her ear and asked, "What am I to do?"

"I think I'm the one that's been caught," Sophia objected.

With a sharp tug, he freed himself, which elicited a moan from Sophia. She said, "Please master..." which might have continued '...please cover me up,' or '...please take me home,' but Jason slid two fingers deep inside her slippery pussy before she could finish.

The sight of Jason's fingers disappearing into Sophia's exposed twat mesmerized the driver. His hand disappeared through his pants' zipper while he watched Sophia's charged reaction to each touch and turn of Jason's fingers within her. The reflection in the rearview mirror showed her shoulders tip, and her body shudder. She slumped in the seat as her chin dropped and she bit her lip. He mindlessly masturbated while watching her writhe, listening to her moan and inhaling the aroma of her lust.

The horns of the waiting traffic stirred him from the spell. "Look what you made me do!"

"Look what you made him do," Jason repeated.

Sophia rolled her eyes. She was so helpless that the comment was beyond ridiculous.

Jason started to flick his fingers inside of her, but Sophia did her best to resist his onslaught. She didn't want to come in front of the driver, on his camera, in the middle of SoHo, but her head began to rock from side to side as she softly said, "Please don't. Not here. Please, please don't."

"Oh, slave. You know you want it."

"No, Master. Please. I promise I'll be a good girl. I really don't want to come."

"Oh, you are a good girl. You always do exactly what your master says."

"I promise. I'll do exactly what you say. Please, don't."

"That's my girl. Now ask our driver to pull over. We're almost there."

A glimmer of hope stirred within her. She recognized the buildings and knew that they were only a half a block from the studio. She said, "Please pull over."

The driver brought the car to a halt in front of the liquor store they usually stopped at on their way home. He tapped at his phone to conclude the ride. For a moment Sophia thought that Jason was going to get out of the car; instead, his fingers went wild inside of her.

She immediately felt the emergence of the orgasm that had been building since they'd gotten into the car. She gasped as she tried to restrain the moans and sighs that his fingers were inducing.

"You can't do that in my car!" The driver protested.

Her eyes popped open. For an instant, she'd forgotten about the driver. She wanted to oblige him, but Jason's fingers gave no quarter to his protests. Her shoulders twisted and her hips undulated.

"Out! Out! Get out of my car!" The driver had gotten out of the car and was trying to pull Jason from the back seat. Sophia could see his erection poking from his fly and knew what he would be thinking about the next time he stroked himself.

Jason resisted the driver, holding firm in the back seat while his face pressed next to hers. His teeth nipped at her earlobe, and his fingers wiggled and squirmed in the wetness of her steamy cunt.

"You can't do that!" The driver had become frantic. He grabbed at Jason's shoulder to pull him from the car.

Sophia wished she could restrain herself, but it was out of her hands. Her body involuntarily responded to Jason's touch deep within her ravenous cunt. Her breathing hastened, her hips swung back and forth in the seat, and she began to moan. With a soulful wail, she gushed right there in the back seat of the car.

"Look what you've done! How am I going to clean this up?"

With that, Jason got out of the car, hustled to open Sophia's door, pulled her out, and wrapped her in the coat.

"You have to clean this up!"

In truth, most of the mess has been collected by Jason's trench coat. The driver shouted at them for a few moments, inspected the back seat and then hastily zipped up his fly. Rather than press the issue he hopped back into his car and raced off.