Caught In the Act

Story Info
Girl sees rejected boyfriend taking things in hand.
1.2k words
4.33
60.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cvlryman
cvlryman
43 Followers

Clint and his girlfriend and had lived together for more than a year, but after a recent argument, Lynda packed her things and moved out. Communication came to a halt, except for the occasional message left on Clint's machine about a bill, mail or something equally innocuous.

After more than three weeks, Clint began to feel the effects of Lynda's absence. He was horny all the time. When Friday night rolled around with nothing in particular to do, he stopped on the way home and rented a porn video. He arrived at home and took the time to cook a quick microwave meal and ate it at the kitchen counter. Then he turned off all the lights in the front of the house and retreated to the back bedroom that was "the TV room."

It took only five minutes of watching the video for Clint to conclude that it was a hot one. A gorgeous brunette with huge natural tits was being fucked "doggy style" by a muscle-bound blonde boy who seemed to have an IQ between 90 and 95. He had the requisite equipment, though, and that was all that mattered at the moment. Clint stopped the tape, backed it up to the beginning of this scene, and retreated to the bathroom.

From a box beneath the counter he removed a latex surgical glove. He squirted hand lotion inside the glove and worked it around to thoroughly lubricate the inside of the glove. After stripping off his clothes, Clint returned to the TV room. The anticipation of what he had in mind had given him a solid hard-on. He turned the couch so it faced away from the TV, then slipped the rubber glove between the two back cushions of the couch, about 18" above the seat cushions. Then he reached for the remote and clicked the video back on.

Clint watched the blonde stud slide his cock into the buxom brunette, and as they resumed their fucking, he got on my knees on the couch and slowly slid his cock into the surgical glove between the back cushions. The pressure of the cushions was perfect, creating just the right sensations as he thrust his cock all the way in, then slowly withdrew it. Clint turned the volume up a bit to take full advantage of the moans and groans emanating from the video. He didn't hear the key turning the lock at the front door.

Lynda had been waiting for her IRS refund check and drove by Clint's house twice before concluding from the darkened windows that he wasn't there. She unlocked the front door and slipped quietly in to check for mail that was always tossed on a table in the entry hall. As she leafed through the large stack of mail, she was startled by sounds that seemed to be coming from the back of the house. She listened quietly and was convinced she heard someone moaning.

As she approached the hall to the back bedrooms, Lynda saw light flickering from the TV. She turned the corner and could see enough of the screen to discern that a porn video was in play. On impulse, she slipped her shoes off and padded quietly toward the open door of the TV room. She was startled enough by what she saw to gasp quietly.

Clint had turned the couch to face away from the TV and was on his knees on the couch, facing the TV. He was totally naked, and his body was bathed in light from the TV screen. Lynda watched in fascination. Clint was focused on the video, and his hips pumped methodically back and forth, thrusting his cock deep between the two back cushions of the couch – then withdrawing – then thrusting in again.

A sudden flush of warmth cascaded over Lynda. Her left hand moved to her left breast, her fingers squeezing her swollen nipple. She pressed her right hand between her thighs, rubbing the fabric of her jeans against her rapidly swelling labia. She watched the muscles in the cheeks of Clint's ass cup inward as he flexed and thrust his cock. Her hand moved to the waistband of her jeans, rapidly unbuttoning then tugging her zipper downward. Her hand slipped inside her panties, and her fingers caressed her pussylips, spreading them open and finding her swollen clit.

Clint's fantasy was clearly in control. Lynda could hear him speaking quietly as he stared at the screen and moved his hips. "Ahhhh, yeah, baby. Fuck me! Take this hard cock deep in that tight little cunt of yours!" Lynda bit her lip – then made her decision. She quietly pushed her jeans and panties off, kicking them aside. Her sweater and bra quickly joined her jeans on the floor, and she slipped quietly into the room. Without warning she slipped onto the couch, sitting against the arm at the end.


Clint was startled – first by Lynda's unexpected appearance, then by the shock of her total nakedness. She whispered quietly, "Keep fucking, baby. You look great!" As she spoke, she applied the fingers of one hand to her left nipple, while thrusting the middle finger of her right hand between the lips of her pussy. Clint smiled broadly and continued thrusting his cock between the cushions. "Does that feel good on your cock, baby? Do you like watching me fuck my pussy?"

"Oh, fuck yes, Lynda! Finger fuck that hot little cunt for me!" he groaned. She responded by shifting sideways, pulling her heels up toward her hips and spreading wide. She withdrew her finger and replaced it with two – thrusting them deep inside herself. Her fingers pulled outward on her swollen nipple.

"Have you missed this pussy, baby? Would you like to stick that big hard cock in it?" she asked with a grin. Clint reacted by pulling his cock from between the cushions and turning to face her. She reached for his cock with her right hand, grasping it and pulling him toward her. She spread her pussylips open with her left hand and guided his cock, positioning the head at her opening. Clint thrust hard and buried the length of his swollen cock fully inside her. "Oh, fuck, baby! Your cock feels sooooo good. Fuck your baby girl. Fuck her good"

Clint put both hands on the armrest above Lynda's head, supporting his torso above her, and thrusting his cock rapidly in – and out – and back in. Lynda pinched and pulled on both her nipples as she thrust her pelvis upward to receive Clint's cock. "Oh, baby, you are the best," he moaned, "this cock never gets enough of that sweet little cunt of yours."

Lynda slipped a hand down her torso and between their bodies, her fingertips stroking Clint's balls. "Give me that load, Clint. I know you have to have a big one for me!" She felt him thrust hard in response, the head of his cock rubbing deep inside her in just the right spot.

"Oh, fuck, baby," he groaned as the semen began to erupt from his balls and up the length of his cock. "Going to cum, baby. Here it is!" Lynda felt the heated discharge bursting inside her, just as the waves of her own orgasm began to flow over her. Her body tensed, then began to tremble.

"Ohhhh, honey, I'm cumming! Fuck me, baby!" Clint responded to her plea by thrusting his cock harder and deeper, squirting the full extent of his accumulated passion inside her. He lowered his body slowly onto hers, slipping his arms around her shoulders and kissing her lips repeatedly. "When are you moving back?" he whispered.

"Tomorrow" was her reply.

cvlryman
cvlryman
43 Followers