Caught in the Act

Story Info
A mother catches her son abusing himself
1.9k words
4.08
367.5k
59
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was lying in bed with my stiff cock in my hands. I was furiously jacking it off, thinking of my sisters tits. She was a big slut, my sister. Small waist, big bouncy breasts. She was so easy too, I bet she had opened her legs for half the guys in school. I even caught her once in the bathroom, shaving her pussy. She was pretty upset at the time, but I was fantasizing that the situation turned out differently. I was picturing her wearing nothing but a towel on her head. Her leg up on the sink, razor in hand. She looks up at me, smiles. She holds out the razor, offering it to me, to let me make her cunt clean and smooth. I take the blade in my hand…

“What the hell are you doing?”

I opened my eyes, and looked down towards the foot of my bed. Half blocked from view by my hard dick was my mother. She stood at the doorway of my room holding an armful of my laundry. I must have forgotten to lock my door. She looked at shock at my cock. I rapidly tried to cover up, but it was too late. I had been caught jerking off. And by my own mother! Man was this an embarrassing situation. I tried to cover, gibbering something about changing for work, but it was obvious what I was doing. There was no hiding it.

“Don’t lie to me young man”, she said sternly, “I know exactly what you were doing. You were abusing yourself.”

“No, no, that’s not what was happening mom, it wasn’t what it looked like.” Mom wasn’t buying it.

“I can see right through you. You were abusing yourself.” She reached down and threw the covers off me. I was completely exposed. It was still big and stiff. Still waiting for release. “That is absolutely disgusting. What do you have to say for yourself?” She stood there, arms crossed. She didn’t look happy to find that her only son was a pervert.

“But ma, I can’t help it. Sometimes it just gets so hard and sensitive. It hurts. I just gotta.” That was true. A few hours beforehand I watched my sister come home. She had on a tiny miniskirt. She immediately ran to the bathroom to brush her teeth. That was a signal that she had just taken some guy’s load in her mouth. I had been excited ever since.

“That is no excuse young man.” She said. “You know that it is a sin to do that. I will not allow you to be a nasty pervert as long as you live under my roof. You know as well as I do that there is only one place to do that, inside a woman’s vagina.”

“But what should I do? Most of the time I can’t get a woman to give it up.”

“Then you will just have to do without won’t you?”

“But I can’t do that mom, I need to get off sometimes. I just gotta.” My mother looked down at me with a strange look. She was clearly still upset at my actions, but I could also tell that she was compassionate to my situation. She wanted to help, wanted to do the motherly thing.

“Well, I guess that there is only one option, because I will not have you doing that sort of thing in my house.” She reached up under her blue cotton nightgown and pulled off her panties. “You’ll just have to use my vagina.”

I was a bit taken back by her offer. I had never really noticed before, but my mom was a pretty good looking woman. She had been young when she had kids, and so she wasn’t all wrinkled and gray like other guy’s mothers are. I guess I never noticed because I lived with a sexpot of a sister who took up all of my sexual thoughts.

Now, I know what you guys are thinking. How do you fuck your own mother? Well, it isn’t that difficult actually. I admit, I expected to be turned off, but I wasn’t. In fact, my prick was harder than ever. It was even pulsing slightly as the blood rushed in. I felt that I could cum at any second, even without touching it. Here was a beautiful older woman offering her pussy to me, how could I resist? I’m not a bad looking guy, but it is rare that a woman throws herself at me like this.

Mom lifted her nightie up, exposing her thighs and her beautiful bush. The hair down there was a dirty blonde, just like the bun at the top of her head. She rubbed her hand over the fur a few times. “Well, it isn’t wet. I’m not going to let you stick it in me dry, and frankly the thought of doing this is not turning me on in the slightest. You’ll have to lick it first to get my vagina ready.” She moved to he bed, and lifted her leg. I was still lying on my back on the bed. She pushed her cunt towards my face. I could smell her juices. She wasn’t that dry at all. The pungent smell really got me going. I had smelled my sis’s dirty underwear a few times, but it was great to get the aroma straight from the source. I grabbed at my mom’s ass with gusto and pushed her towards my eager tongue.

I licked and licked. Mom moved more into position, eventually squatting on the bed over my face. She was a little heavy, and it was tough to breath, but I managed. I used my hands to pushed her pelvis back and forth. Tasting her juices. I tried to lick her clit, but she seemed more interested in getting her opening wet. I really wanted to lick at her asshole, but I was sure that Mom wouldn’t find that behavior acceptable. So, I just took what I could get and stuck my tongue as deep inside her lower lips as I could.

It was a little strange, licking the same opening that I came out of all those years ago. I tried to imagine my sister also coming out, her young pussy rubbing against the very flesh that I now tasted.

After a while, my mother pulled off of me and moved down my body. She squatted over my dick and took it in her hands. She held it up against her opening, rubbing the tip across the wet hair. “The things I do for you kids”, she said, rolling her eyes a bit. Then she sat down. My cock slipped right into my mother’s cunt without much resistance. She was pretty wet. I guess that having two kids really opens you up. Her twat was pretty floppy. I had always heard that a tight pussy is better than a loose one, but let me tell you, loose was great. My dick slipped in and out with easy. I could feel the lips of her pussy sliding back and forth. It was almost like getting a great blow job. I felt mom’s juices running down my stomach. She had gotten really wet in a hurry.

I looked up at my mom’s body. She was on her knees, sitting on my dick. Her hands were on my chest, and she was bouncing up and down slowly. I could see her tits bouncing up and down freely in her nightgown. The bottom of her gown was hiked up, and I could see the top of her pussy hair between my legs.

I lay back and tried to enjoy it. I really wanted to cum, but I held back. I wasn’t sure if mom would ever let me do this again, and I wanted to enjoy every minute if it. It didn’t matter whose pussy it was, it was much better than my hand. I didn’t want to blow my load too soon. I closed my eyes and thought about my sister. I imagined that it was her nightie that was hiked up. That it was her tits that were bouncing up and down. That it was her dirty blonde pubic hair that I could feel against my skin. I reached up and felt my mother’s breasts. They were nowhere as big as my sister’s, but they were still pretty firm. And her nipples were hard as rocks.

“Well, are you going to do it or not?” my mom said. “I don’t have all day. You said that you needed to release some semen, so do it. I have to finish the laundry.” I opened my eyes. Mom was still bouncing up and down slowly, but with a look of boredom in her eyes. She was annoyed that she had to waste her time like this. Mom is a very busy woman.

I guess that it was the sound of my mom’s voice telling me to blow my load that did it. I began to pump harder and harder into my mother’s cunt. I could feel the sperm start to move. I tried to fantasize about my sister, but I couldn’t take my eyes off my other’s clit. It was hard and long, and it stuck out through the hair. I could see it throbbing almost. I fixated on it, imagined sucking it, imagined my mom coming to a screaming orgasm as my tongue caressed her straining clit. I wanted to make my mom cum, my own mom.

Then, it came out. A gusher. My spurted out load after load. Filling my mother’s twat. There was so much. I hadn’t jerked off for a while, and so I had a lot stored up. Plus, I was so turned on. Squirt after squirt entered her. She slowed her movements, but didn’t stop entirely. That let me keep cumming even though the tip of my dick was so sensitive.
After a few moments, I finished. I was hoping for a few post orgasm hugs, but mom just slid off of me, my cock coming out of her with a pop. She pulled her nightgown back down over her thighs and bent over to pick up the laundry.

“Now, I hope that you’ve learned your lesson young man. I don’t want to hear about you spilling your seed into a nasty tissue anymore. It is a vagina or nothing. I won’t have you growing up a pervert.”

“But mom, what about when I can’t get a girl to do it for me? I need it a lot, there is no way I can find a woman who wants so much sex.”

“Well, then, you’ll just have to come to me every time you can’t help yourself. My vagina is always open to you. Just come and get me and I’ll help you. But no more masturbating. I mean it.’

“But it’s not fair mom, my sister masturbates all the time.”

“She does?”

“Yeah, I’ve caught her plenty of times, she does it like ten times a day. I wouldn’t be surprised if she even had her own vibrator. How come it’s ok for her to do it. Is it different for girls?”

“No, it certainly isn’t for girls. Your sister is going to need to find a hard penis to get off on. I won’t have her abusing herself under my roof. In fact, I’m going to go have a talk to her right now. We’ve got to come up with a solution to this”.

Mom stormed out the door towards my sister’s room. The trap was set. I would hopefully be inside my sister’s twat within a few hours, a day max. My cock started to get hard with the thought. I’d better call mom back in here after she done talking to sis.