Caught in the Act

Story Info
Chelsea is captured on video masturbating.
2.2k words
4
48.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wednesday 4th July 2005...2pm

The job was simple; fit some spotlights in the study and then clear off. The electrician had fitted the lights and then thought he'd have a quick snoop around.

He knew she was away on business until later so he went straight to the bedroom and, even though he knew it was empty, he crept in. He was always feeling horny and ready for a new victim. There was a full length mirror, a flat screen tv and dvd player against the far wall, a double bed the size of a room against the other, and some fitted wardrobes taking up the whole of a third. The fourth wall was completely consumed by 2 very large sash windows and the summer sun streamed relentlessly through.

Perfect.

Wednesday 4th July 2005...10.15pm

The drive home had been too short. She really fancied this chauffeur, and, unfortunately, they were now pulling into her drive.

On the way home they had discussed her job as an erotic novelist, and she had joked about testing out the things in her book. The driver had remained polite, even though she was sure that he'd tried to sneak a look inside her blouse. When he had dropped her off, she had left her leg in the car on purpose, knowing that her skirt would fall open. She watched his eyes as he held the door, and he couldn't not look. She knew that he'd seen right up to her crotch, and this thought excited her.

When he left, she wished he had been a bit more forward, as she felt very horny. However, it wasn't the correct thing to do, invite your chauffeur in for coffee! Was it?

When inside the house she went in to her study to finish her story. As she flicked the light switch, she remembered that the electrician had been in earlier, and she was impressed with her new spotlights. She always wrote better when she felt hot and horny, so she set to work, promising herself that when she had finished this chapter, she would have a hot bath and then see what followed!

She glanced at her watch. 11:15. Knowing she had a lie in till 7.30, she set about relieving the days pent up sexual frustrations. She opened her wardrobe and pulled out of her drawer, her very best friend.

Thursday 5th July 2005...9am

The DJ announced the name of the record and then moved to the newsroom. Did he say 9:00? Shit, he did! Oh no, the car was picking her up at 9! What was wrong with the alarm? She checked the alarm, and it said 7:30am so what the hell was it doing waiting till 9? She was dashing round the room, trying to work out what went wrong when she noticed the clock said 7:30. She then remembered the electrician had been in yesterday to fit the new lights in her study. He must have switched off the power for an hour and a half. As her thoughts raced, the doorbell rang.

He had been chauffeuring now for 3 months, The pick up this morning lived in the leafy suburbs, and the drive had taken him about ½ an hour. Because she was a "kind of regular", he knew a bit about her. They always had easy conversation, no embarrassing silences. She was single, high powered, between 35 and 40, always smart, and even though she was usually in executive dress, he had often seen a bit of cleavage. He sometimes thought this bit of skin was shown on purpose, and when he had dropped her at home last night, as he opened her door for her to get out of the car, she had lingered with 1 leg inside. The slight pause made the split in her skirt open right up. He was convinced that he had seen a flash of white, and again, he felt the show was for him.

As he pulled up outside her house, he felt a tingle of excitement. He was 5 minutes early, so he sat in the car until the hour of 9 came round. Once the time arrived, he then pulled on his coat, strolled to the door and rang the bell.

The door opened and there she was.

"Shit, I'm really sorry! My alarm was set wrong, and basically, I've only just woken up"

She was wrapped in a towelling robe from her neck to her toes and had obviously just run down the stairs. The robe had worked its way slightly open, and he caught a glimpse of her breast. He had to prise his eyes away, and quickly after regaining his composure, he told her not to worry: he would wait in the car.

"You will not," she stated firmly. "My fault, my time, my company's money...please, come in."

"Oh, well, if you're sure, Miss Simpkins"

"It's Chelsea, Dougy," she corrected as she moved back and allowed him to step in. "What time did you get in last night after dropping me off?"

"Oh, not too late...it was about 12:30."

As she was talking, she headed towards the stairs, but as she was moving, the robe gradually parted to reveal her naked breasts and the smallest cotton pair of pyjama shorts.

"Listen Dougy, would you help yourself to a cuppa in the kitchen, and if you wouldn't mind bringing up a black coffee for me, I'd be really grateful."

"Hey, no problem...you take your time."

Thursday 5th July 2005...9.10am

In the morning light that driver was even more appealing to her than she had thought last night. She remembered how she had fantasized about him touching her between her legs. She had gotten so horny that she had knelt down on all fours in front of the full-length mirror and had watched herself masturbate. She had watched her breasts gently bouncing up and down and felt the delicious sensations that the pink vibrator created on her clitoris and deep inside her hole. The orgasm had built as she imagined him taking her from behind, and she had cum so violently that she couldn't move for about 5 minutes.

As she fished about in her wardrobe for underwear she dropped a bra. When she bent over to pick it up, her hand brushed against a metal casing. What the...? She got down on her hands and knees, looked under the drawers, and pulled out what appeared to be a video player. Confused she pushed the eject button and out popped a DVD.

"Shit...what the hell's this?"

She moved over to her TV and inserted the DVD.

As he sipped his tea, he waited what he thought was a sufficient time for her to get "decent" and then gently moved up the stairs with her coffee. The carpet was very thick and his feet sank in as he moved on up. As he reached the landing, he could here noises coming from a tv and walked towards the noise. As he approached, the noises he could hear made him think that this could be a good morning after all! The most prominent noise was the sound of a horny woman obviously enjoying herself. He crept closer to the room, and the door was ajar about a foot. Through the gap in the door, he could see a naked woman on the TV screen kneeling on all fours, looking at herself in the mirror and obviously playing with herself between her legs. Oh my god, it was the client. She had recorded herself masturbating and was now watching it play back. He couldn't take his eyes off the screen and could only imagine what she was doing behind the door.

Had she forgotten that he was there? He didn't care: this was fantastic!

He quietly put down the coffee and started to rub the growing bulge in his trousers. She was moaning on the TV, and it was really starting to turn him on. The thought also that she may be doing this for him entered his mind.

He no longer cared. He unzipped his fly, got out his stiff cock, and proceeded to play with himself. He was now fully hard and was rubbing his knob furiously up and down, still watching the scenes on the screen unfold. She was nearing her orgasm and now using a pink vibrator to excite herself into a frenzy. He was very close to cumming, and when he heard her moan aloud as her orgasm overcame her, he shot his cum onto the landing carpet. Spurt after spurt of hot cum shot from the end of his tool, and he stretched his limbs in ecstasy.

She was sat on her bed in total disbelief. Where the fuck had this DVD come from? How had it got there? Who was operating it? During her hot session last night, it would appear to have automatically turned on and taped every last second. Even through her anger and disbelief, she could see how horny she was last night and had to smile at the display on the screen. It must have been that fucking electrician!

"Eh, Chelsea"...he stuttered, "here's your coffee."

She was completely naked, sitting on the bed crying quietly. He couldn't help but stare at her. God, she was lovely.

He was totally confused: he thought that the dvd was for her pleasure, but from the look on her face now, she obviously didn't know anything about it.

"Oh Dougy," she began as they moved towards each other. Seemingly, neither were bothered by her nudity. "I can't believe that electrician has set a camera up...I hope he didn't see anything."

He didn't know whether to admit that he'd also just watched the movie through the crack in the door. Deciding to comfort her instead he put his arms round her and pulled her to him. He was very unsure of how and where to touch. She was completely naked, and he didn't know her at all. He was only supposed to be comforting her, but his knob betrayed him and wouldn't keep still in his trousers. It stirred and pressed against her stomach.

"I'm really sorry about this... It's a real mess...I'm too upset to go to work now. Would you mind staying for a while so that I can get myself together?"

"No, don't worry...I'll stay as long as you like."

He pulled her in tightly and gently rubbed her back, slowly up and down. She was calming down a little and he could still not stop his knob from growing hard. As he rubbed her back, there was a whirring sound from the DVD, and the film started playing again.

"Look, Dougy...this is what that pervert has done! He's set up this DVD so he can come back here and watch me in my bedroom

As they watched the film, his cock twitched again, and she moved herself against him.

"You know...while I was doing that last night, I was thinking about you."

He looked shocked

"I couldn't help notice you look up my skirt when you dropped me off last night, and I was really horny. When I was on my knees, I imagined it was you behind me."

He moved her face to look up at his and kissed her on the lips, a long slow wet kiss that started tenderly but soon became very passionate. The sound from the TV spurring them both on, she quickly reached for his trousers and released him from inside. His hands were moving quickly over her body, feeling each breast and stopping momentarily to pull on the hard nipples. He then moved his hands down towards her pubic region and was soon sliding his finger into her wet hole. She tugged at his tie, and as if in frustration, ripped his shirt off, all the buttons pinging across the room.

He was stood with his trousers round his ankles, and she bent down to take him fully in to her mouth, sucking the whole length of his knob and gently licking the cum that was there from 10 minutes ago

"mmm, lots of pre cum" she said.

A pang of guilt passed through his mind as he thought about the landing carpet, but then passion took over, and he picked her up and fell with her onto the bed. As they struggled for position, he kicked off his trousers and in the same instant entered her. She gasped as he pushed right in to the hilt and then pulled back out again. She pulled at him and grabbed his hair, nearly pulling it from his head. She ripped at the cheeks of his arse, forcing him deeper into her. She then wrapped her legs around him as if she wanted to crush the wind out of him. He pushed as hard as he could. After pulling his way out of her leg grip, he worked his cock back in again, as deep as he could.

On the TV, she was seconds from cumming, and her moaning could be heard throughout the room. He was also seconds from cumming and rammed himself into her hot hole as hard as he could.

She squealed and screamed, "I'm going to cum...push...don't stop!"

He slammed in and out of her hard, and then, with one last plunge, they both hit the orgasmic wall at the same time that Chelsea squirmed in orgasmic pleasure on the TV.

Well, Mr. Driver...I hope you don't treat all your clients as roughly as that!