Caught In the Act

Story Info
Panty boys get caught by hot flat mate and have some fun.
2.4k words
4.19
77.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read the previous 2 stories before you read this if you want to know a bit about the characters! They follow similar adventures if you enjoyed this and the story flows better. Thank you!

*****

Once I had developed a friendship with a fellow panty boy, things started to get fun. I don't have anyone else I can talk to about wearing panties. It felt extremely erotic and fun to have a guy to talk to. At first it was weird that I was hanging around a guy with nothing but panties on and perform oral on him, but then I started thinking about that less and more about just having fun.

I feel like if I just worry less about my sexuality, then I'll be happier with myself. Although I'm mostly into girls and I had no intention of ever having actual sex with a guy, it turns me on how wrong it was to kiss and blow a guy, especially with panties involved.

Things were going to start getting very different around my house. 4 months had passed since I had encountered Ash, a cute and feminine boy who was into wearing panties. He had a girly face and his hair was so long. I had invited him to my house a few days after I boldly talked to him after seeing him hold a few pairs of panties in the mall on an empty Sunday morning.

During that time, we stripped until we were in nothing but panties and I started licking and kissing his crotch area until he put his creamy juices all over my face. I had never actually put my mouth in his cock. Every weekend when he and I had work off, we'd always hang out like the best of friends but sometimes we'd play our little panty games together.

It felt odd to have this relationship with him. We weren't a gay couple, yet we loved to see each other's cocks, especially in panties. We liked to see and jerk off to femboy crossdressers too. I think we were gay in a certain way but not fully committed. Bicurious would be a term we could loosely say we were.

One day in a hot summer in July, I invited him so we could have some fun. I share my apartment with a flat mate who was a cute Hispanic girl with a natural big booty. Her name was Cindy. Beforehand, Ash and I had jerked off to pictures of her ass in a bikini we had from her facebook. We wished she was involved in some of our fun but it would be impossible. I had known her since high school and I didn't want her to tell her friends about me. I'm not gay but I think she'd take my adventures in a very wrong way.

Once Ash came in the house I told him that my flat mate wasn't home. I then started kissing him in the couch, and as we were holding each other, I felt his erection. He had panties on, just as usual. We both took all of our clothes off save for our panties of course! He wore these white satin panties that had a pink ribbon while I wore a hot pink one. Once again, I started kissing his crotch and he started moaning in a girly voice. I decided I'd get frisky.

I pulled out his hard 7 inch cock from the waistband of his panties and I started kissing it from the tip slowly. It was in my hands now. As he moaned, I told him he was going to have chills from what I was going to do next.

I put his hard dick's head in my mouth and started sucking it. The wet spot in my panties was starting to get bigger with precum. My 4 inch cock erect as possible and bulging thru my panties, I was sucking his dick like crazy. I could feel him about to cum. What I didn't know is that I was focusing so hard on him and his cock, I didn't hear my apartment door unlock. Just before he was about to blow his load right in my face, I heard my name.

"Nathan?!?". I knew that voice too well. It was Cindy. I thought "Oh fuck." My heart dropped. I was so stupid. I didn't realize she'd come home early. Why didn't I just do this in my room? It was too late to think about that.

There was no hiding or talking my way out of it. A hot girl with a huge ass was looking at me in pink panties with a feminine looking guy's dick in my mouth that also had girly underwear. I turned into an extreme bright red. As I took his penis out from my mouth, I tried to think of some way to explain myself, but the pre cum drooling his cock to my lips wasn' certainly helping.

"It's ok, Nathan, I don't really care about you being gay but I don't think it would have been a good idea to do it in the living room. It's not even appropriate in general. What if I invited friends here? I was going to do so but they had other plans." She explained. The thought of that got me really hard.

My flat mate and longtime friend thought I was gay and there is no way to explain to her that wearing panties and sucking another guys' dick is not gay in anyway, but I did my best to make it less embarrassing and explain what me and Ash do in our little adventures.

"Well, cross dressing is questionable, but come on Nathan, you have another man's penis in your mouth. You were about to shallow his semen!" she said.

"I wasn't! I was going to let him cum in my face!" I realized that didn't even make for a defense just by how silly that sounded when I finished that sentence. Like I said, there was no purpose in explaining to her that I'm not gay.

Maybe I'm just really fighting with myself. Am I gay? I thought the best way to answer was to tell her that I'm bi-curious. That's also the answer I'm giving to myself.

"I won't judge, sweetie." She told me. That calmed me down, even if she is getting the wrong idea. She promised she'd keep my secret safe, even if she got really mad at me. Unless I did something really really awful like leak her nudes online or something of that caliber. I'm not the type of guy to do that at all, especially to longtime friends, so I had nothing to worry about.

She then started to sit down with me and Ash. Here were 2 guys wearing panties with an attractive woman next to us. It was a calm, arousing and slightly awkward situation. She was giggling though the silence until she started to talk again, this time to Ash.

"Hello! I've seen you around the apartment lately with Nathan but I never have properly introduced myself. I'm Cindy." She stuck her hand out so Ash could shake it. He was getting hard just shaking her soft hands. "Are you Nathan's Boyfriend?"

"N-no, not really." He said nervously. You could see how hard both of us were. Our bulges had not gone away whatsoever.

She slowly started to stare into Ash's crotch area. "Oh my, she said." She got real close to him. "I didn't know you were packing heat down there." She giggled really cute. All I wanted to do was cum on her face, feet and ass and drench her with my goo. Her cute laughter was driving my dick crazy, ontop of the fact that I was right behind her wearing pink panties, with a perfect view of her fat ass.

She started to rub Ash's chest and rub his cock thru the crotch of his panties. She then pulled his cock out and started jerking it off. "Oh my god this cock is huge! It's way bigger than any guy I've ever been with. Hey Nathan, could you make room for us for a few minutes?"

She told me to move to the other couch. I watched Ash and her get comfortable. As they laid down in the couch, you could see Cindy's infamously huge butt in the air. She still had her clothes on. She wasn't wearing much. Just a tank top, small shorts and flipflops. I could see her panties and her cute little butt crack from her position. They were a yellow cotton pair.

She started sucking on Ash's cock. I was just sitting there, enjoying the show. Somehow, I was really happy that I was caught in action. This was starting to become a dream come true! She then decided to do something I didn't think she'd do in front of me; take off her clothes until she was left with her panties on.

"I want to be able to ride this huge cock! I hope your big sissy cock is enough to please me. " She said as she took off her panties and slowly put Ash's cock in her clean cut pussy. I started hearing her moan and my eyes were wide open.

My panty boy is fucking my hot friend. He hadn't lost his virginity yet and neither had I but that had changed in Ash's case. I wanted Ash to blow his load all over my face and I wanted to fuck Cindy since high school or at least feel her luscious ass checks in my cock as she gave me a butt job. It was a double dose of jealously.

As she continued to fuck ash, I wanted to get in on the action too. Hearing Ash moan like a sissy was a major turn on. I got behind her and I was going to pull my cock out. I wanted to feel her butt cheeks against my 4 inch hard cock. As soon as she felt my presence behind her, she stopped fucking Ash and pushed me back really angry.

"What do you think you're doing? Did you think you'd get a turn too? Hah! No! With that little dick, I'm sorry Nathan but you're just going to have to jerk off in the corner or something." Those words stung my heart so much. I thought Cindy would take my virginity too. How is it that she's having sex with some stranger but not to her longtime friend? She's already in action; she could at least please me too. She then answered the question I had just asked in my head.

"The only reason I'm dealing with you 2 sissy panty boys is because this fag over here has a nice long dick. It's a shame it's going to go to waste on small dick men like you. Now with THIS nice hard cock, I can have son fun." She then put Ash's penis back into her pussy. I sat back down with continued jealously. I decided I'd jerk off. I've been denied to cum multiple times, I might as well finish myself off since I'm not going to get some ass from Cindy.

Jerking off in my panties, I watched as Ash pulled out his dick and came all over Cindy's face. Cindy then used her fingers to scoop up the semen in her face and lick it erotically. That almost made my cum, but I had to pause for a second. Ash just slid in the couch, as he looked tired from having his cock pound Cindy's tight pussy. Cindy sat near me in the other couch I was sitting. She then moved near me, grabbed my hand from the inside of the panties I was about to jerk off in and made me stop. She then put her foot near the crotch of my panties gently. I shivered.

"You cock is way too small for my pussy, I'm sorry Nathan. You can't satisfy a woman with that little dick! Your cock is just big enough for me to jerk you off with my toes, though! Think of it as a sorry gift for having you still a virgin, because you won't be feeling this pussy anytime ever, panty boy." She said while giggling.

Jerking me thru my satin pink panties with her cute feet, it wasn't long before I felt the cum about to rise from my penis. My cock started to pull thru the waistband of my panties.

"Aaaaaaaaaah!" I shouted, as I started cumming for 15 second straight onto Cindy's Pink toes and having it pour on my panties. My penis felt so good. I just sat there, feeling dizzy but relieved. My cock shriveled up. When it's not erect, it's about 3 inches. She pointed and laughed at it. Then she went back to Ash and then smothered her feet on his face, putting my cock juice all over it as a result. Ash then started to scoop it up and lick it off his fingers.

"I know how much you two want each other, so I hope you enjoy the taste of your friends smelly love juice," she said in a teasing way.

Afterwards, we all got dressed and cleaned up. Cindy then said it was fine if I was wearing only panties around the house, as long as she didn't have guests, unless I wanted to expose myself to them, which I told her I had no intentions of doing so. She once again promised our secret is safe with her.

She gave Ash her number and told him to call and text her anytime he wants. She winked at him and then rubbed his crotch thru his pants before he left. He turned red and he started to form a bulge, probably because he was wearing panties under there. He thanked us very kindly for us tolerating with him and left.

I headed to my room. I can't wait for more panty adventures we 3 will have together but I'll probably miss out on the action since Cindy has no intentions of having sex with me due to my small penis. It wouldn't have been a problem if I wasn't wearing panties but I had a longer penis. Cindy thinks I'm a gay panty boy and I wish I were ok with it if the conditions were better. Oh well, I get to see her naked and maybe she'll even lend me her panties! As always, I stripped to my panties in my bed and start jerking off to Cindy's ass.