Caught in the Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thrashing beside him, I clenched my fingers and toes, drawing my legs up to my chest and curled into a small, tight ball, burying myself beside him, panting. But Intoxicated Rocky was cruel. He grabbed my body, forcing it back into its position, pinning my body down with his body. He leaned onto my body, pressing the side of his chest onto it to prevent me from moving and forcing my legs to spread open with his arms. His huge body blocked my view now, back towards me, head bowed down, and I struggled underneath him, panicking now. What was he going to do to me?

~That was very naughty, my Rose. For that, you're going to suffer a whole lot more now~

"N-No!" I screamed, unable to take it anymore. But he ignored me.

Powerless against his strength and huge structure, all I could do was lie down and bear the torment.

I could feel his fingers sliding down again, the two fingers narrowly passing my clitoris and onto the lips, spreading them apart once more. It was until then I knew Intoxicated Rocky was being serious.

When Rocky transforms into Intoxicated Rocky, his body naturally becomes twice the size. His muscles doubles in strength and thickness, and his hands, feet, neck, all aspects of his body double in size also, making him a towering beast compared to my own body. That included the digits of his fingers. They were thicker too.

And when he agonizingly-slowly pushed two of his fingers inside of my pussy, I screamed in pure ecstasy, my legs shuddering and thrashing under Intoxicated Rocky's grip, my hands swiping everywhere frantically to grip onto something, and found Intoxicated Rocky's back. I knew I'd be in a lot of trouble for touching him, but I just couldn't bear it anymore. I tried so hard.

Surprisingly, he didn't snap at me, or slapped my hand away. I think he knew I couldn't stand it any longer, and allowed me to dig my fingers into his thick shoulders, pulling him back forcefully into a ravenous hug.

~How many times have you done this, my Blossom? Imagining your fingers as my own, thrusting them hard and violently as if it were to be my own dick?~ Intoxicated Rocky groaned thickly, his voice heavy with lust.

"O-Oh...I-I don't know!" I panted between breaths, tightly shutting my eyes as I felt his fingers digging further inside of me, my pussy stretching and aching to accommodate him, and finally felt his knuckles pressing firmly against my throbbing clitoris, almost swallowed by my wet, sticky pussy lips.

"I lost count...but so many times!" I admitted, digging my head into my pillow and letting out a loud moan, feeling his fingers curling inside of my pussy, rubbing that oh-so-sweet spot within, a place I still was unable to find. Intoxicated Rocky seemed to know my body all too well, better than me. Pleasure surged through my body like electricity, thundering through my blood, making my entire body hot and pulsating. "P-Please, kiss me!"

Without releasing his fingers out of my pussy, Intoxicated Rocky turned to me, finally facing me, and smirked. He took my command, and lightly, his lips met mine once more. I kissed him lovingly, knowing that all of this torment was just what I needed, and I wouldn't want it with anyone else. He moaned against my lips, groaning my name between kisses, and I echoed his name back, holding his face with my hands.

But our sweet, romantic moment was over within a few seconds, as Intoxicated Rocky pulled away from me, and when his face drastically changed from Lover to Master, I knew I was in trouble. His face darkened, he grinned dirtily and leaned down to me again, but not to kiss me. His arm tightened, and suddenly he stabbed my pussy with his fingers again, and didn't stop.

I let out a scream, holding onto his shoulders, my legs bending as I felt his knuckles pounding wetly against my pussy, and each thrust he forced through made me scream his name out again. I bucked my hips against his hand, fucking myself on his fingers, feeling my orgasm coming close. But, of course, Intoxicated Rocky wasn't done with me.

Just when I could feel my orgasm rushing up the surface, Intoxicated Rocky snatched his fingers from my sore pussy, a flicker of my wetness flew in the air, and he stood on his knees before me as he licked his fingers clean. Already, my whole body was pounding, smouldering with ecstasy and small streaks of Intoxicated Rocky's slime was painting my flesh, but it wasn't enough for me.

~You're such a horny slut, aren't you, my Petal?~ He growled through clenched teeth, snatching my legs sadistically, his hands locking onto my thighs and spread them wide open before him. I gave out a squeal, a mixture of alarm and elation, as I watched him shift between my legs, and waited for that anticipated moment of him impaling his massive, throbbing cock inside of me and fuck me madly with it. But he didn't.

Instead, he bowed his head down, his eyes never leaving me. ~I'm going to make you scream~ He groaned, and spat at my clitoris. I jolted at it, and watched as the blackened liquid caked my throbbing clitoris black before him. He chuckled; opening his mouth wide and his tongue silkily rolled out of it, and dropped his face towards my pussy. My hips thrust violently at the sensation, and I knew what was happening.

Intoxicated Rocky had pressed his long, hot tongue against my pussy, grinding it roughly against my incredibly-responsive clitoris, slurping the black saliva from it clean. My hips and body began to lash at the torment again. But he kept held of my thighs tightly, and I had no escape. He swirled his tongue against my clitoris, flicking it with the tip of it, and feeling the searing, silky tongue rubbing against my pussy made me far more soaked, drenching the inside of my thighs, and his tongue and pussy lips were practically making out, emitting wet, drenched noises.

My hands reached out for Intoxicated Rocky's black and golden hair, gripping onto the fluttering weaves of the strands and held onto it, threading my fingers through it as I felt more enjoyable thunder electrocuting me. I wrapped my legs around his neck, arching my back so that I could grind against his lips, and I watched him with endearment, my face blushed crimson, sweat droplets beading from my forehead and back.

Intoxicated Rocky once again forced two of his fingers into my pussy while he licked my clitoris, and I had to warn him.

"R-Rocky, I'm going to cum. Oh god, please don't stop,"

~Hnng, so am I~ Intoxicated Rocky agreed, stopping for a brief second. And as I was about to tell him off for stopping, he grabbed onto my waist, and with his powerful arms he lifted me from the bed. He sat at the end of the bed, his legs wide apart and he placed me on his lap. There, his erection pressed itself against my stomach, hot and throbbing, and feeling it touching me made me want him more than ever. I was so desperate now, unable to take it.

I frantically removed the Corset from my body, releasing my breasts free from its constricted cups, and when I dropped them onto the floor, I lunged at him then. My naked body pressed against his, and finally, at last, my own flesh merged onto the black oil, and coated my breasts with it. Our flesh touched each other, becoming slippery and wetly stroking one another, my hard, erected nipples grinding against his chest.

When I embraced my arms around Intoxicated Rocky's neck, he fell backwards, his back lying on the bed while his legs hung at the edge. His hands reached up, and clapped hard at my ass. I wasn't sure how he did it, but I suddenly felt a lot of the cool, black oil leaking from his hands, and in thick rivers like honey, the black oil dribbled down the curves of my ass-cheeks, drizzling down my anus, the glossy black liquid making a long rivulet down between my ass-cheeks, coating my ass thickly. His hands massaged the oil into my skin, making the blood thicken and rush up to my whole pelvis. I relaxed under his masterful touch, but got a shock when he parted the cheeks of my ass.

Then he forced his massive, hardened erection into my hungry pussy, finally!

I let out a cry of shock, feeling the pain streaking through my body for a moment, and when the tension went, pleasure soon quickly recovered. I held onto his shoulders, our bodies sticky and slimy against each other, making squishing wet noises between my large breasts and his chest. My legs hung from both sides of his hips, lacking the energy to keep going, too weak to thrust against him. Intoxicated Rocky knew he had to finish what I started, and he plunged his hard-on into my pussy, thrashing against my hips, his balls banging against my wet thighs and the rasp of my pubic hair tickled the oil small between my thighs.

He didn't tease me anymore.

He thrust hard and fast against my body, his heavy, hard balls slapping wetly against my oil-drenched anus. His grip hardened on my ass-cheeks, and he threw them up and down against his thrusting hips, making the tender flesh jiggle violently. It aroused me even more; the sharp, hot tingles grew from my ass-cheeks and into my aching lower stomach.

His dick and balls clapped hard and wet against me, and when I felt my orgasm suddenly appearing from nowhere, he wasn't kind. He kept thrusting, watching me with lust as he saw my mouth drop open, my orgasm coming so hard and sharp I couldn't feel anything for a time.

My muscles of my pussy had clenched around Intoxicated Rocky's dick so hard, my orgasm almost stalled from too much pleasure, and when he slid his dick out of me, the orgasm exploded, only to be constantly topped up with pleasure by his pounding dick. And when I figured my orgasm had finally dwindled into nothing, I felt another coming up close.

"R-Rocky-!" I cried out, slightly frightened. He ignored my cries, his head falling back into the mattress as his balls practically vibrating against my ass-cheeks from the speed of his thrusts, and I could feel his erection thickening inside of me, nearly making it too difficult for him to pull out of me.

I knew he was going to cum too, his balls were far too heavy and swollen, and as they hammered against my thighs, I felt my orgasm hitting me without mercy. I screamed this time, my body exhausted from the torment and the first orgasm. I sat up from his chest, sitting on his entire length and screamed his name, my breasts bouncing fiercely against his thrusts.

He was yelling my name too, and his breathing suddenly stopped as I felt him snatching his rock-hard dick out of my exhausted pussy, and viciously rubbing his fist up and down on it, his hand smacking against his throbbing balls. I collapsed onto his panting chest, and I heard him orgasm hard behind me, his erection spewing out a hot string of cum in the air and skidding across the floor.

I watched him as he orgasm. His eyes were usually closed, but this time, they were wide open, his pupils dinted framed with the crimson iris, his mouth was dropped wide open, and his tongue was hanging out from it, the black latex-liquid substances streaming from his eyes, nose and mouth, pouring from the roof of his mouth, as if the black oil was overflowing out of his Freakish-Form. But I liked it. For a split second, Intoxicated Rocky looked innocent, vulnerable.

Finally, when his orgasm subsided, his eyes rolled back and his entire body eased from the tense position it froze. He laid there panting, and I crawled up to his face and planted several butterfly kisses.

"I love you," I constantly whispered to him, kissing him from his nose, cheek, neck, chest and back to his lips. Once he gained enough energy, he turned to me weakly and smiled sweetly.

~I love you too, my sweetheart~ He whispered back, placing a finger under my chin and kissed me passionately.

The amount of times I have touched myself wishing he was there, I truly wish he was.

12