Caught in the Act Kiss and Make Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within five seconds Dave grunted as he shot his jism deep inside of Stella's hungry carnivorous pussy.

"Oh fuck yes," Stella purred contentedly as Dave's hot manhood streamed inside of her.

"Oh Dave honey your were so fucking good," Stella said as she lustfully purred. I tell you what you lie back and watch while Rachel and I share some intimate mother daughter time."

Stella pulled Rachel close to her so that Rachel was now laying on top of Stella. They embraced and passionately kissed as their warm bodies rubbed up together.

Rachel and Stella would enjoy a good ten minutes of hot torrid passionate lesbian sex. They pussy fucked each other followed by a hot 69 session. All this while Dave just sat back and watched in awe as his girlfriend fucked her very own stepmom and was enjoying every bit of it.

For the rest of the afternoon Rachel Stella and Dave shared hot torrid sex. Stella and Rachel each took turns fucking Dave again and for the final compilation they laid on their backs as they watched Dave masturbate and spew his hot load all over their bodies.

That day, Stella and Rachel kissed and made up so to speak and went from being bitter enemies to eternal soulmates. Stella and Rachel formed a new intimate bond together and Stella went from being the stepmom from hell to the coolest stepmom in the world.

Little did Rachel know that this day which she thought was going to be another day from hell when her stepmom caught her having sex would turn out to be one of the best days of her life.

12