Caught in the Act Pt. 01

Story Info
A Husband Gets caught masturbating and his wife makes a deal.
1.7k words
4.21
89.3k
54
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After being married for 19 years, our sex life dwindled quite a bit. Don't get me wrong, I didn't need it 3 times a day or anything, but we were down to just a few times a month. I understand she was tired from the kids and everything, but now that they were no longer babies, sleeping through the night, going off to school, etc. the excuses should no longer be there.

Some of the excuses got old. She didn't like lingerie because it "degraded her" or because she "looked fat in it." Blowjobs became once or twice a year because she didn't like doing them and because she thought it was demeaning to be on her knees. The woman who used to go down on me in a bar bathroom now acted like it was demeaning to give me a blowjob. I don't want to hear about the reciprocal, either. I went down on her all the time. I would every time if she wanted.

So, here I was in my early 40s, the time when I always heard that women were insatiable, and my wife rarely initiated sex and often turned me down. On nights I was really horny, I gave up even trying. It was easier to let her go to bed while I watched a movie or a sporting event and then masturbate. It became pretty much the norm during the week. She went to bed early, I took care of myself.

Like a lot of guys, I started into erotic pictures and porn on the internet. I know what they say, porn is addicting, etc., but I like sex. I need sex. More importantly, I needed a woman who was interested in sex. So, one night, not unlike many others, I was surfing for porn for a few hours. I had lot of my favorites and, depending on my mood, some perversions. I had just come to one of my standby favorites - a MILF in a red French Maid's costume giving her husband a blowjob - when I heard behind me, "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!?!?!?"

I am not sure how I didn't hear my wife coming down the steps. Somehow, she came down steps to get something and came up behind me to see me looking at porn. My reaction was not unlike you would expect. I slammed the laptop shut, was embarrassed as hell and left the house with her yelling at me. Thank God I didn't have my cock out and was wanking. I was really just surfing. Still, I was embarrassed as hell and left in a hurry. I even forgot my wallet. Fortunately I had my phone and some cash in the glove box, so I went to a bar to cool down. I had a couple of beers and was there for maybe an hour when I got a text:

"I'm not mad anymore. Please come home so we can discuss."

I didn't reply. I didn't want to come home. I nursed a beer when another text came.

"Please come home and you won't have to masturbate tonight."

Well, that was a first. She never initiated sex via text. Hell, she got mad at me for initiating it with her via text because "her coworkers could see."

So, I told her I would be home in 5 minutes and grudgingly went to the car. Maybe I had a bit too much to drink - 3 beers - but I feel I was safe to drive. I got home and opened the door with trepidation. When I got in, she was sitting in the living room with a robe and the long wool socks she usually slept in. This didn't excite me too much, but I sat down.

"How long have you been looking at porn?" she enquired?

"About an hour I would guess," I responded, though I knew what she really meant.

"No," she replied in too soft of a voice, "how long have you been surfing the net at night and jacking off?"

Honestly, I wasn't sure. I would put it at maybe 15 years or so. When porn first came out on the net, the internet wasn't that fast. It wasn't until I could look at videos that I really surfed. I shared as much with her, though I was embarrassed to say so.

"Do you like what you watch? I mean, does it get you off watching that stuff - pretending to do that stuff?" My wife had a general look of interest on her face when she asked this.

I couldn't lie. I really did like doing that. It gave me variety when my sex life had none. Hell, it gave me a sex life when I had none. Though I didn't share with her intimate details, I did confirm what she asked.

"Well, let me ask you this. Would you be willing to make a deal?" As she said this, I was wondering what she was getting at. "Would you," she asked, "be willing to give up masturbating to porn if I am willing to do those things with you?"

The idea intrigued me, though she has failed to follow through on good sex before. I recall being promised a blowjob one day and by the time the evening rolled around she sucked me for maybe 30 seconds (while wearing sweat pants and a torn t-shirt) and said, "there you go." Still, I wondered what she was really willing to do.

So, I asked her, "Are you really willing to do those things? Are you willing to be interested, wear the outfits, everything?"

She excused herself and left the room. She came back in 30 seconds later and her appearance was completely different. In my embarrassment I somehow had not noticed that her hair was done and she had on a little makeup. However, she had quickly removed the robe, and came out to the living room wearing a bright red French Maids outfit (just like the one I had watched and she refused to wear for me in the past), black fishnet thigh highs and red heels.

"So, she asked, as she placed a pillow on the floor in front of my chair, got down and got down on her knees in front of me, "are you willing to quit masturbating to porn if I am willing to do those things?"

God I was turned on. This was something I had wanted for a long time from her. While she wasn't quite as hot as the MILF in the video, she was still very attractive in her 40s. Her breasts were coming out of the top and something about that bright red Fredericks of Hollywood outfit did it for me. She unzipped my fly and pulled out my cock. She started to lick the tip for a bit and continued, "Well?"

I looked at her and asked, "How do you even know what kind of things I like -what I surf for?"

"You like this, don't you?" She started to suck on my cock and stroke it. For about a minute she started with a very sloppy wet blowjob. She was giving me one of the best blow jobs she had given to me in years. She stopped and asked, "I watched some of the videos. I'll act them all out. Do we have a deal?" Again, she resumed sucking on my cock, even giving me some of the dirty talk from the video I was watching. I didn't want to resist. I couldn't resist. "How...do you know what videos I was watching...I was watching...on a private...browser?"

She stopped long enough to tell me, "You were in such a hurry that you didn't close out of the browser, so I was able to see all of your videos." She said this while she continued to stroke me. "Now tell me," she started then gave me a couple of deep throat strokes, "are you willing to act then all out with me? Do we have a deal?"

She started to suck me again, taking me deep. I started getting images of what I was surfing for tonight. I had images of a lot of things, but what did I surf for tonight? Teens? Anal? Group stuff? Hell, pretty much everything I had tried. Here she was, though, willing to go through with it with me. Here she was giving me the best damn blowjob in years. I was getting close and she could tell.

She lifted her head off of me and said, "I really want to swallow your big load of cum, but only if we have a deal." She went down on me...I was ready to blow.

"Yes, yes, deal," I begged. "Swallow my cum. Swallow it down." She went full tilt and kept on sucking away. She may have been tired, I don't know, but I think I came the most I had ever cum. She didn't jerk away like she usually did. She kept on sucking until I was milked dry.

She stood up from her knees, looked at me and said, "this is going to be a fun couple of years. There were easily 400 videos you clicked on and we are going to act them all out. As long as you don't masturbate to porn - you can masturbate to me - and act them all out, I will keep going."

As the relief was there and my brain was turned on again, I asked, "What sort of videos was I watching? What are we going to act out?"

"Don't worry, I have them all saved. I will show you each one before we do it. With the exception of that, however, no porn for you. Now, I am going to go upstairs and masturbate. Better yet, you are going to eat me out the way that creepy old guy ate out that teen in the video. Do you know which one I am talking about?"

I did. It was another I had watched a lot of times. I know it wasn't really a teen, but she acted like it. I went down on my wife for a good 30 minutes and she came with a smile. Little did I know what she had in mind from the videos I had watched?