Caught in the Laundry Room

Story Info
He is caught by his girlfriend's Mother with his hands full.
2.4k words
4.59
226k
228
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kebbyman
kebbyman
633 Followers

18 year old Lance Henry stood in the laundry room of his girlfriend Callie's house. She had to run out to pick up her brother from a basketball game and had left him to wait for her. She was going to be gone for about an hour and her mother Evelyn wouldn't be home from work for at least that long. That gave him plenty of time to root through Callie and Evelyn's dirty laundry looking for a pair or two of panties to sniff on and tease himself with so that his balls were nice and full when he and Callie went out later. He wanted a huge set of love nuts so he could jerk off in Callie's face in the car after their date. Dirty panties always made him ache.

Lance walked up to the overflowing laundry basket that was sitting under a laundry chute that went to the second floor bathroom. There was at least a week's worth of laundry and the clothes had spilled out on the floor. Several pairs of dirty panties were visible without him even having to dig. Right on top he spied a pair of bright yellow Joe Boxer bikinis that he knew belonged to Callie. He had seen her in them only yesterday when they had been doing homework in her bedroom. She had been wearing a short skirt and every time she'd shifted on the bed he had gotten a glimpse of the shiny yellow panties he now held in his hand.

The other pair he reached for was a bright blue pair of Hanes nylon hi-cuts that most definitely belonged to her mother. They were a size 8 and Callie wore a size 6. Evelyn had curves in all the right places and had a beautiful apple bottom that he knew filled out the wispy blue panties he now held in his other hand. When he held the blue Hanes up to inspect them, he could see a rather large stain in the gusset of Evelyn's panties. His young cock immediately began to grow in the confines of his pants thinking of what she had done to leave such a mark.

He brought them to his nose, closed his eyes and took a long hard pull right from the center of the pussy stain. Rockets went off behind his eyes as the glorious musky aroma filled his aural cavity. His cock became steely hard instantly. As he sniffed harder on Evelyn's panties he began to rub himself through his jeans with Callie's bikini. He groped himself all the while reeling in the delectable scents that her mother had left in her panties.

His cock ached so much that he just had to release it from its denim prison. He unzipped his fly and with the yellow Joe Boxer bikinis still in his hand he reached into his zipper and pulled his ample manhood, balls and all, out into the open. He wrapped his girlfriend's panties around his turgidness and began to slide the soft silkiness up and down causing a large dollop of precum to drool out of his piss slit. He leaned against the washing machine to keep his balance and pumped faster causing more precum to drip down his cock making Callie's panties grow wet with his pre-seed. He had to be careful, he only wanted to tease himself not fill her panties with his load. He was saving that for her cute face later. He just wanted to build up as big a nut as he could. He took another long pull from the dirty gusset of Evelyn's panties and slowed his pumping savoring the ache in his bloated testicles.

42 year old Evelyn Broward stood in the laundry room doorway watching her daughter's boyfriend abuse their panties. Lance had his eyes closed and was so intent on teasing himself and inhaling Evelyn's scent that he was unaware that she had come home. She watched as he sniffed her panties and stroked on his massive erection with her daughter's. She was furious at first and almost barged into the room to stop him from his deviant ways but the sight of his huge cock sticking out of his fly and his panty covered hand sliding up and down it made her pause and watch silently from the door. She couldn't believe that he had the crotch of the pair of panties she had cum so hard in this morning before work under his nose sniffing them for all he was worth. She could hear his long intake of breath as he reveled in her scent and there was so much precum leaking from his cock that the little yellow pair of her daughter's panties he was pumping with was slick with it.

Evelyn was mesmerized by the size of Lance's cock. It was huge and incredibly angry looking as he squeezed it tightly with her daughter's panties. The thought of here 18 year old daughter taking care of that thing caused her to gush into the already wet white Vanity Fair nylon briefs she was currently wearing. She touched herself between her legs and could not believe how wet she was. Her juices were flowing so freely that they had escaped the gusset of her Vanity Fairs and were running down the inside of her thighs. She needed to cum and soon. Lance had yet to open his eyes so she slipped silently up to him and when she was close enough to touch him, she cleared her throat.

Lance's eyes flew open and saw his girlfriend's mother in front him. He was caught red handed and could do nothing but stand there and look at her. He dropped the panties that he was sniffing and tried to put his overly swollen cock back in his pants still wrapped with Callie's little yellow panties. It was a futile attempt because he was so big that it wasn't going to go back in his jeans until it deflated. His cock started to lose some of its girth as Evelyn stared at him with her arms crossed over her ample bosom. It still had a ways to go before he could put it away so he stood there with his cock hanging out of his pants as he stared Evelyn directly in the eyes.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, young man?" Evelyn asked. "Where's Callie? How did you get in here?"

"I...I...I..." stammered Lance trying to form words, "Callie went to get Rich from the game and she left me here and I was all alone and I was just wandering around and came in here and saw the laundry and then, and then, and...I couldn't help myself!" he blurted out.

"What do you mean you couldn't help yourself? You think its alright to go into our laundry room and do those nasty things with our dirty panties? Do you?" she demanded.

"Well, I don't know...I mean no, I guess. I mean I didn't think anyone would be here for a while so I just, I just..."

"You just what? You just thought you could do whatever you wanted while you were alone in my house? Is that it?"

"No ma'am," he said as he cast his eyes away in shame. His cock had deflated quite a bit and he again tried to put it away.

"Don't you dare," Evelyn said sternly. "Leave it out. You have obviously started something that needs to be finished."

Lance gulped and looked back at Evelyn. She had a smirk on her face which caused his now limp cock to twitch and begin to grow once more. He looked at her in disbelief. "You, you, you want me to..."

"To finish what you started, young man." Evelyn snapped.

At that, Lance's cock fully inflated to its former glory and stood straight out from his body, Callie's yellow Joe Boxer bikinis still wrapped around it. Lance reached down and again started to stroke his young cock with his girlfriend's dirty panties only now he was doing it as her mother watched. It turned him on immensely and the river of precum began to flow once more from his swollen piss slit. He had wanted to save his pent up load for Callie but since her mother was here and insisting he finish, how could he be rude and tell her no? He looked right at her as he slid her daughter's dirty panties up and down his swollen rod.

Evelyn noticed the pair of her blue Hanes that he had been holding under his nose earlier lying at his feet. She leaned down, plucked them from the floor and held them out to him. He couldn't believe that she wanted him to obviously sniff on them some more.

"You like the way my dirty panties smell, don't you?" she asked bringing the soiled gusset up to his nose. "Go ahead, sniff them. You are one naughty little boy, sniffing your girlfriend's mother's cummy panties." She saw him shiver when she said that as he took a big inhale of her smell. "That's right, young man, I said cummy. I came in them this morning before work. That's where that stain came from. You're sniffing my cum stained panties and you like it, don't you?"

All Lance could do was nod and take another long pull from her nasty gusset. Evelyn saw a huge crystal drop of precum pop out of his piss slit and perch atop his swollen crown. As he squeezed harder the drop grew and now clung large and fat at the tip of his cock. As she momentarily stopped him from pumping his rigidness, Evelyn made Lance hold the blue Hanes under his nose and then reached for the dollop of precum, scooping it up on her fingertips. With her other hand she rearranged Callie's panties so that the dirty panty gusset completely covered Lance's cockhead.

"We don't want any messes on the floor now do we?" she said making sure the yellow silky saturated material enveloped his massive meat stick. He began to pump again in earnest when she had made sure Callie's panties were in place. His cock was so big it stretched the little yellow gusset to the max. Evelyn thought that if he didn't cum soon he would rip right through her daughter's panties.

With the large blob of precum still on her fingertips, she squatted down in front of Lance so that she was eye level with his monstrous meat. She lifted her skirt and looking up at him said, "This is what I needed," as she reached down into the front of her Vanity Fairs using his precum to lube and massage her incredibly swollen clit. When she pinched it, the jolt of sexual electricity caused her to lose her balance and she had to use her free hand to steady herself on his thigh. As she slipped forward, his huge panty covered cock bumped her cheek and she almost came. His cock was on fire. The heat coming off his bloated manhood turned her pussy to mush.

She turned her head slightly and now the panty covered head was under her nose. She could smell her daughter and Lance and it made her even wetter. She was so wet that Lance could hear here sloppiness as she vigorously rubbed herself toward a huge orgasm. Evelyn looked up at him and let the head of his cock rest against her lips. Without thinking, she began to kiss and nibble at the leaking head and now could taste him and her daughter.

It was too much for the overly excited mother and she rubbed her hard clit a few more times and saw stars as she came harder than she could ever remember right into the white Vanity Fairs she was wearing. She convulsed and shook while still squatting in front him. She came so hard that she actually squirted her juice into the abused gusset of the white panties. As she opened her mouth to gasp, Lance's panty covered cock slipped into her mouth. She looked up into his eyes with her mouth full him and her daughter's panties and tightened her lips around his throbbing head as he pumped even faster.

She reached up with her free hand and began to tease and tickle his bloated nuts. She felt them tighten and knew that he was ready to blow. She sucked hard on the end of his cock and mercilessly teased his balls never breaking eye contact with him. She watched his lips pull back in a grimace as he headed toward his own orgasm. He took one final sniff of her cummy panties as his cockhead expanded even more and then suddenly her mouth was full of his hot seed. Ropes and ropes of thick viscous cum erupted from his cockhead and through the dirty gusset of her daughter's panties. She nursed on the big head pulling every bit of his chode from his deflating nut sack. There was so much of it that she couldn't swallow it all fast enough and it spilled from her lips and down her chin forming a cum puddle in her cleavage. The combined tastes of her daughter's dirty gusset and her boyfriend's creamy thick cum pushed her over the edge again and she found herself cumming once more into her white silken panties.

She sucked hard for the last time making sure she got all Lance's love juices. As she pulled off his cock and backed away from him more of his spent seed flowed from her mouth joining the puddle that had formed in her cleavage. She stood on shaky legs and scooped the puddle up with her fingers feeding herself whatever she could get in her mouth. She wanted it all and licked her fingers savoring the musky flavor.

When she stepped away from him she looked down and saw a large puddle of her juices on the laundry room floor. Here she didn't want Lance to make a mess and she had made one herself. She had never cum so hard. The crotch of her white Vanity Fair panties were totally soaked and dripping. She peeled them down her legs and handed them to Lance as he slowly composed himself, tucking his now spent member back into his pants.

"Here," she said thickly still dazed by her orgasm "these will probably come in handy when Callie gets home."

kebbyman
kebbyman
633 Followers