Caught in the Rain Ch. 01

Story Info
Bad luck, and weather, brings two friends together.
1.9k words
4.55
19.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shipplee
Shipplee
17 Followers

This is my first story, so I'd ask you to be gentle, but if you keep reading I think you'll find that gentle is not really my thing! It's kind of a slow build, so I'm afraid there's not a lot of dirty stuff in this chapter (it's coming, though, trust me!)

Sara

"See you next month, darling!"

Sara could not disentangle herself from her mother's half-hearted embrace fast enough. Practically leaping into the taxi she let out a long-held breath, thrilled to have conquered the monthly Sunday lunch with her family once more. Now she was just a 30-minute ride away from a shower and a drink. Jesus, she needed a drink.

She relaxed in her seat, feeling the leather sticking to her bare thighs. The day had been hot and she was wearing a white sundress with little blue flowers – much too twee for her usual style, but exactly what her mother liked to see her in. She couldn't wait to be out of it. She thought about bringing her new vibrator into the shower with her, figured she'd earned some fun. She bit her lip thinking about it, and blushed when she saw the driver eyeing her in the mirror, brushed a lock of black hair behind her ear.Chill, Sara, he doesn't know!

She paid the cabbie and rushed towards the door, sliding her hand into her bag to fish out the key. The hand came up empty.Weird.Sitting down on a step she emptied her bag onto the ground before her. No key.See, that makes no sense, because I distinctly remember picking up the key this morning and putting it in... the pocket of the jacket I opted not to wear when I realized how hot it was... Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.

Normally this would be where she'd be making a sheepish phone call to her flatmate Kathy, but Kathy was out of town and would not be back for another day.Fucking fuck.She considered her options. Locksmith? Expensive. Hassle. Back to her mum and step dad? No way.I'd rather sleep on this step.During term time she'd have plenty of options, but it was the summer break and most of her friends were elsewhere. That left Aidan.Not ideal, Sara.

Aidan was part of her friend group, but a relatively new member. They saw each other a lot, went to the same weekly board game night, hung out at the same pub, but hadn't really spent any time alone together. He was staying in town over summer, though, and did live just two blocks away from her, a detail which suddenly seemed a lot more significant when a thunderclap made her jump and the sky opened up.Shit.

Aidan

Aidan had just settled down in front of the TV with an open beer when his phone buzzed and Sara's name popped up on the screen.That's... unusual.

"Hey, Sara, what's up?"

"Aidan, hi, uh, this is weird – what are you doing tonight, are you busy?" She sounded nervous, oddly. He was intrigued.

"Tonight? Nothing, just chilling at home, why?"

"I, uh, I've sort of locked myself out and Kathy is away, and I don't really have anywhere to go..."

He turned his head towards the window. It was pouring down out there.

"You're locked out, right now, in this?"

"Yeah, just my luck... shit, I know we're not all that close, but is there any way I could crash at yours tonight? Like I said, Kathy comes back tomorrow, so it wouldn't be..."

"Oh, of course, it's no problem. Actually Alex is away too so you can use his room, just come on over!" Had she really been nervous about asking?That's adorable.

"Well, uh, I'm kind of already outside."

He was still chuckling to himself as he opened the door, but stopped immediately when he saw her.Shit.She was drenched. She was wearing a white sundress, of all things, and it had gone utterly transparent, clinging to her hips and showing him what sure looked like dark lace beneath it. Her hair stuck to her wet face and neck, her mascara was running. Sara was undeniably attractive, all soft and petite, with pale skin, dark hair and intensely blue eyes, but seeing her likethis,shit, that was something else. She looked fucking delicious. His eyes dropped briefly to her chest, where the soaked fabric did nothing to conceal the dark outlines of her areolae. That visual went straight to his cock, and he forced himself to look back up at her flushed face.

"Hi," she said sheepishly.

"Jesus, Sara, come in."

Sara

Whilst her mouth mechanically delivered the details of her predicament her mind was focused on feeling increasingly mortified. She was painfully aware of how her sodden dress was sticking to her skin; she was literally dripping water onto Aidan's hallway floor. She crossed her arms over her chest, trying to retain at least some of her dignity.And you thought lunch with your mum would be the trying part of your day.

Meanwhile, Aidan was looking impossibly relaxed and dare she say handsome.Is he somehow taller today?He had on a tight black t-shirt, showing off deliciously strong looking tanned arms. His brown hair was a bit messy; he was smiling calmly at her as she finished her story. She blushed.Get a grip, Sara.

"Sounds like you could use a drink then," he said, seemingly unaware of the fact that she felt like melting into the floor.

"God, yes, or five, to be honest, but I'll try not to drink you out of the house!" He laughed.

"No, getting you good and drunk sounds like something we could do! To be honest I was a bit worried when I saw you in that dress, doesn't really seem like it belongs to the same girl who drank Ian under the table last weekend." She blushed again.

"Yeah, it's... my parents. Long story."

"I'm just kidding Sara," he smiled, "but I guess maybe you'll want to have a shower first?"

Aidan

He took her upstairs, thankful that he was walking in front of her. He'd caught a glimpse of her ass down in the hallway andfuck.If their relationship was to remain a friendly one he needed to get her into some dry clothes and soon.

He showed her the bathroom, got her a towel, instructed her to help herself to anything from his wardrobe, and hurried back downstairs. He downed half of his beer and tried to will his cock into behaving.

Sara

Safely in the bathroom she breathed out shakily. A shower and dry clothes would surely make this less awkward. It was only Aidan after all – he was a nice guy.A hot guy.How had she not noticed how hot he was before?Because he's your friend and you don't date your friends. Who said anything about dating him? You don't fuck your friends either.She sighed. She wasn't dating or fucking anyone at the moment, much to her frustration. Not since...Don't go there, Sara.She went about washing her hair, trying not to think about a certain someone and why plain old sex seemed so unsatisfactory after him,orAidan and his brown eyes, his ass in those jeans going up the stairs in front of her.

Wrapped in a towel she tiptoed into his room to find something to wear. He'd said to take anything, but she still felt slightly awkward going through his clothes.Well, at least he's neat.She let her fingers run along a row of dangling shirts, feeling the different textures, before settling on a grey button-down. She blushed to herself when she took a pair of Aidan's boxers out of a drawer and slipped them on. Wearinghisclothes made her feel... tingly.

She was looking for bottoms when she saw the box at the bottom of the wardrobe. It was black, completely inconspicuous looking, but the lid was slightly askew and something was hanging out over the edge of it. She felt her mouth go dry.It can't be.She bent down and eased the flogger out of the box and then just held and stared at it. Caressing the leather with a single finger she felt a familiar heat between her thighs and swallowed quickly.

Aidan

He'd heard her come out of the shower a while ago but she still hadn't come down. He didn't want to rush her, but maybe she was having trouble finding something to wear? After a short debate with himself he headed upstairs.

She hadn't heard him come up. Facing away from him, she was wearing his grey shirt, showing off someverynice legs, and holding....Oh.He hadn't really considered her finding his box of... implements, but he wasn't particularly concerned with hiding it. What surprised him was thewayshe was holding it, stroking it, looking at it.Oh.

Sara

A noise behind her startled her out of her thoughts. She turned slowly to find Aidan looking at her intensely, and suddenly felt like melting all over again.Shit.

"Oh my God, I am so, so, sorry," she started; he just kept watching her, looking almost... amused?

"I had no right to... I should never have gone through your stuff, it's inexcusable, especially as you've been so nice to me, and, God, I am so embarrassed," she was babbling now, looking at her feet to avoid looking at him.

"Stop." He'd closed the distance between them and put a hand on her shoulder, but it was the authority with which he said that one word that sent a shiver down her spine. She was clutching the flogger, unsure what would be worse, keeping it or handing it to him.

"I said you could use my wardrobe. I'm not ashamed of what's in there." She kept looking at her feet.

"Look at me." His voice was dark and before she could even think about it she obeyed, gasping when she saw the look in his eyes.

"You didn't do anything wrong." His voice was treacle and sin and...shit.

"I," she started, "I just never realised you were into... stuff like that." She blushed and he chuckled.

"I could say the same about you," he said softly. Not mockingly, she realised, somewhat relieved. She moved to look away from him again, but his hand flew quickly from her shoulder to her chin, grabbing it firmly and making their eyes meet again. She unconsciously squeezed her thighs together.

"You're a sub." It wasn't really a question, but she felt an answer was expected.

"Yes, s.... yes" she managed, her voice trembling. She wanted to close her eyes in shame.

"You don't have a dom?" She did close her eyes then. Swallowed.

"No." He ran his thumb slowly across her cheek, but didn't say anything. She opened her eyes again, suddenly emboldened, and said,

"You're a dom?" He chuckled again.

"Yes."

"Do you have a sub?"

"Not currently." His voice was turning her legs to jelly, and doing unspeakable things to other parts of her. She could feel her nipples hardening against the fabric of his shirt, and judging by the look he was giving her he could tell.

"You're aroused." Again, not a question, but he wanted her to answer.

"Yes, s..." she started, flushed and trembling, before she stopped herself.

"You can say it, " he said, smiling at her reassuringly.

"Yes, sir." She felt the room around her spinning as she said it and wondered briefly if they'd had those five drinks already and she'd just forgotten about it. He cleared his throat.

"I think we should go downstairs and talk about this." He let his hand drop from her face and grabbed her hand with it, squeezing it.

"Oh, ok, should I put on some trousers first?"

"No."

Shipplee
Shipplee
17 Followers