Caught in the Shower

Story Info
Seeing my wife as she pleasures herself.
1.9k words
4.45
36.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I see you in the shower, the water running off your body. But you don't know I'm watching you. As you lather your skin, your hands move in slow circles across your breasts. Lingering on your nipples as you give them a slight pinch.

I imagine you are remembering last night, the way my hands ran across your skin. I gave you goosebumps all over.

Your hands, now covered in soap, move lower, slowly getting closer to your finely trimmed bush. The water still flowing across your hair, I watch as your fingers trace a line between your lips, wet not only from the shower, but from your growing excitement. When your middle finger reaches your clit, a slight moan escapes your lips. If I wasn't standing here watching, I would not have known you were getting so turned on.

I feel I should say something, or at least join you in the shower, but I am mesmerized by you pleasuring yourself. Steam is starting to fog the view, but your outline tells me exactly what you are doing. Arching your back slightly, you spread your legs apart to give your fingers better access. After you dip further into your wet pussy, you glide across your clit, and can't help but moan even louder. Faster your fingers move, raising your excitement to a new level.

I am not sure how much more I can take; I am already uncomfortably hard in my shorts. Shifting position to ease the pressure, I am careful not to make a sound. I don't want to interrupt you, yet.

Now that you've got a good rhythm going, your free hand moves to your nipples, tracing the outside of your areolas, and pinching them as they get rock hard. Always one of my favorite parts of your body, especially when they are hard with arousal. Your fingers dancing on your clit now, I can almost hear the sweet sound of your wetness as you play. Your breathing is getting faster, so I know you are getting close to an orgasm. I will need to time this just right.

I take a few steps back, so I know you will not see me as I take my clothes off. My cock bounces out of my shorts as I pull them down, I definitely like what I have been watching. A drip of pre-cum already at the tip, but I don't dare touch it. I want to last as long as I can for you. Getting closer to the shower door again, I see you are really going at it now. Your fingers a blur across your hard little clit, your other hand now squeezing each tit in turn. Your breath now gasping as you race to the finish, still unaware I am watching from a mere two feet away. My eyes glued to the spectacle of your passion.

My time is almost here, as you start to moan out loud, I am ready. I place my hand on the door, prepared to pounce like a tiger. I know as your moaning deepens, it is time. Your breath catches in your throat, and I see you rise up on your tip-toes, your hand balancing you against the wall as the throes of your climax start to overcome you.

I throw the door open as I jump in behind you, my cock knowing exactly where the center of your target is. Before you even know I am there, I have grabbed your hips and thrust my raging hard-on all the way into your pussy. Pure ecstasy has hit at just the right moment, your orgasm has now exploded into whirlwind of sensation. You have become a writhing, thrashing tigress, impaled upon my rigid cock. You lose all sense of being as the power of your climax rolls through your every cell. Every part of your body is on fire, and dipped in ice at the same time. Your first orgasm rolls right into another, it's power just as great as the first. You pussy is now drenched, as your juice is flowing past my thrusting member. Ripples of pleasure go from your clit outward, curling your toes, clenching your fists, and biting your bottom lip.

If it weren't for my hold onto your hips, and my cock buried in you, you would have fallen to the shower floor. As the sensation of two back to back orgasms start to ebb, you fully realize I am there, slowly stroking in and out of your sopping pussy. You now start to push back onto me, forcing me even deeper. When I am in you as far as possible, you start to scream. Your fingers have found their way to your clit again, and it's is so sensitive, you can barely touch it. The merest brush across it brings spasms to your body. Spasms that I cannot handle. You feel me start to pulse and throb inside you, and as turned on as you already are, this sends you to another level. Your fingers flash across your clit now, bring you closer to another earth shattering climax. The walls of your pussy grab my cock, and I am into the throes of my own orgasm. As I start to grunt and growl your name, you have reached your peak. We climax together, our bodies melted into one another. Time has stopped, and we are all that exists. Pulse after pulse of my seed is forced into you, and your spasms are in exact time with my spurts of cum. Milking it all out of my cock.

As we both reach the end, and start to regain our senses, we realize the water is still running, but turning cold. Goosebumps cover both our bodies. You pull yourself off of me, and we are both surprised I am still rock hard. You reach up to shut off the water, then turn towards me with a look of pure desire on your face.

"Let's just see what else we can do with this," as you wrap your fingers around me and pull me out of the shower. I can't help but follow you, as you lead me to the bedroom.

"We can't let such a good thing go to waste" you say as you drop to your knees in front of me. You look up at me as you take my cock in your mouth, you know I love to watch you. Slowly you work your lips around me, your tongue swirls around the tip as you suck me deeper. Moaning, I place my hands on your head, my fingers grabbing a handful of hair. As my cock goes deeper into your mouth you start to hum, driving me crazy. Wrapping your hand around the base, you start to jerk me off into your mouth. I don't know how long I can last at this, but the pleasure is so great I try to make it last as long as I can. Picking up the pace, you move back and forth, alternately sucking me deeper, and running your tongue down the length of me. That's it, I cannot take anymore or I will blow my load in your mouth. I pull you off of me, lifting you into my arms. Kissing your neck and nibbling you ears.

"It's your turn," I whisper softly to you.

I turn you around and push you towards the bed, bending at the waist you lie across the covers, your feet still on the floor. Exposing your best feature to me. Your ass is to die for, I can't help but stare. You wiggle it back and forth, enticing me closer. This is at times my favorite part. I kiss each side as my tongue leaves a wet trail between your cheeks. Diving into your crack, my tongue reaches your delicate rosebud. Flicking across it, ever so softly. Your moans into the pillow are barely muffled as I tease your asshole. Knowing what is soon to come, you push back into me. Wanting me to bury my tongue in your ass. Reaching back, your hands grab each cheek to spread wide open, exposing your hole in all its glory. I stab my tongue into you, reaching as far as I can, getting as deep as possible. But it's not enough.

"Put your finger in my ass," you plead.

Using your flowing pussy juice, and some extra saliva I spit into my hand, I run my index finger across your puckered hole. As it starts to open up to me, my finger glides right in, you were ready for me. Throwing your head back and forth, you writhe in pleasure. In and out my finger moves, and you arch into me for more. As I almost pull all the way out, I lay my middle finger alongside, and they both ease into your ass. A mixture of a moan and a scream escapes your lips, and you continue to moan into the pillow. A little more of this and you'll be ready for my cock. Twisting my wrist as my fingers move into you, each knuckle another ridge through your asshole. It's more than you can take.

"I need your cock now!! Fuck my ass!!" you scream.

Not one to leave you wanting, I slowly pull my fingers out, quickly replacing them with the tip of my cock. Your ass is still open from the reaming you just got, so I slowly push against you. As the head of my engorged member gets past your ring of muscle, your breath catches in your throat. As much as I want to slam into you in one mighty stroke, I pause and wait for you. It doesn't take long and you are ready for more. You push back to me, so I ease more of my cock into your ass. So tight and so hot. I love the feel of it wrapped around me. Halfway in I wait again for you to adjust. But you are ready now.

"Give it all to me, pound my ass."

Just what I was waiting to hear. Driving into you for all I am worth now, I piston my cock in and out. Deep into your ass, and almost all the way back out. You're screaming now, as your fingers are underneath you, frigging your clit again. Faster and faster we both move, the previous chill of the cold water completely gone, replaced with sweat dripping from my brow, and trickling down your ass crack to add to all that's already there. What an amazing sight, as I catch our view in the mirror at the foot of the bed. You are biting your bottom lip again, right on the edge of a giant orgasm. Mine is fast approaching, but I want to wait for you. As you get close, your moans turn to labored breathing, you can barely catch your breath as I am pounding your ass. When I feel your inner ripples of climax start, I can hold out no longer. We reach the cliff at the same moment, falling into the bliss of a shared orgasm that rocks our world. Screaming out each other names, we paw at anything within our reach until the ecstasy starts to subside. I stay inside your until I finally start to go limp. I pull out of you, and we both sigh as if we lost a part of each other. But we climb onto the bed, and wrap our arms around each other. On the verge of falling into a deep sleep, before I lose my focus I whisper into your ear.

"I love you baby."

"I love you too."

Oh, this was a good night to catch you in the shower...