Caught in the Storm Pt. 01

Story Info
The messenger rescues the senior associate.
3.4k words
4.36
20.8k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have a good night ahead Ms. Penny! Don't stay out too late, there's a storm coming!" Robby said, as he got out of the office. I smiled and waved him goodbye.

I opened my drawer and took out a beautiful red rose, gazing at it. "You have a beautiful smile. From your secret admirer," it said. I smiled, blushing a little. Secret admirer, huh?

Robby was so sweet, trying to hide his identity. He didn't know that I handled the books for the flower shop where he bought the rose from. I knew the cashier personally. Of course, I called up to inquire and they described the man who bought it.

"Oh Robby," I thought with a smile.

The cashier said he wasn't very tall, only about 5'4" in height. While not obese, my secret admirer was "a bit fluffy but fit" Dark-complexioned with a milk chocolate skin. Baby-faced, well groomed with neatly-trimmed, short black hair, and an endearing smile. Plus, a scrumptious bubble butt. Yup, that was Robby.

His crush on me has always been obvious, and to be honest, I liked the attention. I was very flattered with the flower. It made me feel better about myself, 5 months after the breakup with my ex, Jeffrey. Robby made me feel desirable and pretty again. I took out my compact mirror and blew it a kiss, feeling like a schoolgirl getting some attention from a cute boy. I giggled and twirled my hair, pretending I was 14 years old all over again.

But I wasn't.

I was a 29 year old woman, the head senior associate of the accounting firm Pedron, Cheval and Tamante, due for junior partnership in the next coming months. And Robby was, unfortunately, the messenger clerk of the firm. It would be unseemly for me to entertain his romance. What would the people in the office say?

I applied more cherry red lip gloss and made cutesy faces at the compact mirror. To hell with being a career woman. I wanted to be a naive 14 year old girl just for tonight. I searched for my guilty pleasure song and played "Leave the Light On" by Belinda Carlisle. Laughing, I belted out along with the lyrics, and got up to dance with the music.

All alone in the office, I indulged my silliness. I twirled, not minding my austere business clothes. I took off the stuffy black blazer, and smushing my long brown hair. Laughing, I grooved to the guitar solo of the song, singing loudly "DARLING LEAVE THE LIGHT ON FOR ME!"

And my whole world became dark and silent. I squealed in fright.

My phone lit up and I received a txt message from the Disaster Prevention Agency. All citizens were informed that the city was shutting off power to the Heneral Luna district (where our office is) due to strong winds and rising floods. Then another message arrived. They were closing off all roads leading to the Maswati District, where my apartment was. I'm stuck in the office!

A bright white light suddenly struck against the window, then a loud, booming crack of thunder. I squealed, and huddled under the table. After a brief moment, I calmed myself down and thought of what to do. There were probably some flashlights in the office somewhere. The pantry had coffee, tea, condiments, mineral water, and instant noodles. There were some cookies in my room. It wasn't much but it would tide me over until the storm passed. My laptop was at full battery but my phone had only 5% left.

I felt stupid for staying in the office. Everybody had gone home earlier today but I had a deadline to beat in the week so I figured I could hurriedly finish it before the power gave out, and then catch a cab home. Of course, no cab would be running out in this weather. And all my friends and officemates would be safe at their homes, warm and with their families. Stupid, stupid, stupid!

With the precious few power left, I sent an SMS to the only single person in the office without any family in the area to take care of. "I'm stuck at the office and my batt is only 2%" I messaged to Robby.

Three minutes later, he immediately called me up.

"Miss Penny? Are you okay?" he asked. The thunder boomed again and I squealed. "I'm all alone in the office, Robby. I can't stay long in the office, and I don't have much power left. Please tell Boss that I'll sleep over for the night at his room. I can't go home because my streets are now flooded and they won't let anyone pass --" and with that, my phone died.

I sighed resignedly. With not much else to do, I walked over to the couch and took a nap.

-oOo-

I must have been asleep for some time when I felt a hand grasp my ankle. I screamed bloody murder.

"Miss Penny! Please don't be frightened, it's me, Robby!" a familiar face said. Out of instinct, I hugged him. "Oh Robby, what are you doing here? It's scary and dark!"

"Aww, it's okay Miss Penny," he said. Then he took a portable emergency light from his backpack and switch it on. A warm glow filled and lit up the room. "See, it's not so bad."

Robby was wearing a jacket and his usual jeans and sneakers. He was drenched from the pouring rain and the floods. "Robby, you're wet all over!" I told him.

"Yeah, it's crazy outside," he said, while taking out a few more items from his backpack. There was a small portable stove with a can of fuel. A small cooking pot. A packet of rice. Some cans of various breakfast meats. Instant noodles. And finally, a package of candles.

"Are you hungry?" he asked. Robby could have asked me to marry him right then and there and I would have said yes.

"Absolutely famished," I admitted, my stomach rumbling.

"Okay then let's have dinner," Robby said, setting up the stove and opening up the packets of food. I helped out with what I could.

"Robby, you didn't have to do this, you know," I told him. "I would have been fine, and you wouldn't have gotten wet," I said, noting that he was doing his best to suppress his sniffles.

"Naw ma'am I couldn't do that to you. You'd be all alone in the office with nothing to eat," he said through a clogged nose. "Why don't you just go back and take a nap? I'll wake you up when the food is done," he offered.

I nodded but instead of going to the couch, I went back to my room to get a towel. The office kept a small bathroom with a shower stall at our supervisor's room. We used this whenever we were working overnight at the office.

When I got back to the pantry, the rice was simmering on the pot, while Robby was opening a can of luncheon meat. He was still sniffling from the cold.

"Hey Robby?" I asked.

"Yes Miss Penny?" he inquired, looking at my direction and seeing the towel.

"You need to get out of your wet clothes or you'll catch your death of pneumonia," I said.

"Nawww, don't worry about me, Miss Penny, I'm alri-" he said, but stopped midway when I took off his jacket. Despite his dark complexion, I could tell that he was blushing. "Oh Miss Penny, you don't have to do that!" he protested, half-heartedly.

"Shush Robby, I'm still one of your bosses in this office," I told him, while sliding his shirt off his torso. He took it off reluctantly, showing his dark skin, glistening with water droplets from the light of the nearby emergency lamp. I vigorously rubbed the towel on his back, then one by one on his shoulders and forearms. I wiped his head and his close-cropped hair. Then I went around, facing him, rubbing underneath his armpits, to his sides, and then to his broad chest and soft belly.

Save for the sound of the simmering rice and the fall of rain on the windows, all was very quiet. I realized much to my regret that I could be fired for what I was doing. This was an act of sexual harassment. But I didn't want to stop. It didn't look like Robby wanted me to cease either.

We avoided looking at each other, but I can clearly feel the warmth rising from his skin, and smell his deodorant, as well as the soap and musk on his body. His chest felt pleasant to touch, and his dark black nipples stood at attention. His tummy had a hint of a growing pot belly but I liked its soft but pliant texture. I resisted the urge to envelop him in a tight hug.

I looked at his face briefly. He was looking at me with earnest eyes, his breath caught in his throat. I wondered why he was leaning his torso forward though, then blushed when I realized why. Out of the corner of my eye, I could detect the tumescence of his arousal. Then I looked back at his face and blushed even more deeply when I saw that he had caught me looking.

I handed him the towel and walked away. He took it and draped it around his shoulders.

"I... I'm sorry," I stammered. "That was inappropriate. I only wanted to dry you up because you were wet and freezing."

"I... uhm... thank you Miss Penny. I appreciate your concern," he said, smiling bashfully. He kept the towel on but didn't remove his wet pants. I took his shirt and jacket to the bathroom where they could hang out to dry. From the corner of the room, I glanced at Robby from out of the corner of my eye. He was a little chubby, yes, but pleasing to look at. He had broad shoulders, toned arms, and a well proportioned waist. "I could eat dinner off his buttocks" I thought to myself, smiling warmly as I felt the hot blush creeping on my skin. I caught him looking as well, in a covert manner.

I was suddenly self-conscious that my blue blouse was very rumpled, my hair looked like a dishevelled rat's nest, and that I hadn't showered since early this morning.

And yet, there was no mistaking the hunger in Robby's eyes, and it wasn't for food.

Again, he made me feel very pretty. I looked at my face on the bathroom mirror. My long auburn hair. My fair complexion. My Spanish features... the light brown eyes, the long eyelashes, and the aquiline nose. The curves of my body. I was suddenly aware of the hot flush of my arousal.

Oh dear.

I made my way back to the "kitchen" and saw that the rice was ready and Robby was now heating up the luncheon meat. The smell was heavenly and my stomach grumbled.

"I heard that," Robby said with a laugh. I never realized how handsome he looked when he was smiling. The yellow towel was still draped over his shoulders, covering most of his smooth chest.

Then he picked the pot and placed it over the table, with a steaming hot plate of rice beside it. There was also a bowl of instant noodles. We each had a plastic plate with spoon and fork, and a glass of water.

"Madam, dinner is served," he says with a flourish. Then he added bashfully, "Hope you don't mind if I take off the towel. It gets in the way of eating."

"Oh, I don't mind," I said with a smile, briefly glancing at his broad chest and dark nipples.

We sat in a companionable silence as we each took some food and placed it on our plates, eating with gusto.

"Thank you Robby," I said in the middle of dinner. "Thank you for coming back here to keep me company, and to feed me, and to make me feel safe," I say, demurely, taking a sip of water.

Robby just breaks out in a shy grin. "You're welcome Ma'am! It was nothing."

We finished eating and I asked Robby to heat up some water on the pot, then went back to my office to get my stash of instant hot chocolate. I took out my laptop and played some music to keep the silence at bay.

The water was nice and hot in no time and Robby poured us both a cup. I tore the top off of our packets and poured the hot chocolate into the cups. Robby took his cup and walked over to the couch, to look at the rain. He sat down, lost in his thoughts.

An acoustic cover of "All Out of Love" was playing on my laptop, and I lowered the volume to soft levels. Then I walked over to Robby and sat down beside him, holding my cup.

"I'm lying alone with my head on the phone, thinking of you till it hurts..." the music played.

"Drape your right arm on the back of the couch," I said, and as he did so, I sat closer to Robby, leaning my head on the crook of his shoulder and chest. I couldn't see it, but I knew he was smiling.

"Drape your arm around my shoulder, silly," I told him, and he did. "Do I have to tell you everything you need to kno..."

Robby suddenly touched my chin and kissed me. It started soft, warm, and tender and gradually increased in passion and intensity.

"Wow," I whispered, when we stopped. He looked me in the eye and leaned in again to kiss. I wrapped my arms around his head and opened my lips. His tongue entered my mouth and I suckled on it hungrily, then flicked its tip with my own. He coaxed my tongue inside his own mouth and savored it.

We lay down on the couch, I on my back and Robby on top of me. We kissed and kissed and held each other and never let go. I ran my palms on his smooth dark skin, caressing his aroused nipples. He leaned in, breathing on the skin of my neck and planting tender kisses. I grabbed his hand and placed it on my chest and Robby groaned huskily, squeezing my breast gently. I kissed his chin and rubbed my long fingernails on the sides of his torso. Robby kissed my neck again and bit the skin softly. I moaned in arousal.

He braced his body on his hand and held the button of my blouse, eyeing me questioningly. I nodded and he began sliding the buttons off from the holes. I took the shirt off and Robby gazed hungrily on my flesh colored bra and the flushed red skin of my pale breasts. His belly rested on mine and felt warm and comforting.

"Miss Penny, you're so beautiful," Robby said gazing honestly into my eyes. I read the desire and adoration written over his face. I traced my finger tips over his eyelid, and the line of his nose. I touched Robby's lip and he kissed the tip of my finger, surprised when I slid it into his mouth. He suckled on my finger hungrily.

"No Robby, you're the one who's so beautiful," I whispered, looking straight into his eyes, seeing my reflection in those beautiful, dark orbs.

We held each other again, kissing, and I felt Robby's hands caressing each breast, one by one. "I never thought this would happen," Robby whispered, reverently cradling my breast, and through the bra, I felt my nipple graze into his palms. Robby bent his head down and kissed from my clavicle, down to my cleavage and then to the tip of each breast.

His arousal was hard, defiant and warm against the cloth of my pants. "Can... can I take off your bra?" he asked.

"Yes please," I moaned, leaning sideways as he unclasped the hook. I removed the bra and threw it on the floor. Robby's eyes stared fixated at my rosy pink nipples, with its wide aureolae and puffy teats. "God, you're beautiful," he whispers, his head leaning down and kissing the tip of each nipple, then licking it. I felt both the warmth of his tongue and the wetness of his saliva, while his other hand massaged the other breast. Then Robby gently sucked on my breast and my back arched in pleasure. I was surprised to hear myself moan loudly. Then he repeated the gesture with the other breast, this time hungrily, suckling at the nipple like a babe.

"Oh Robby, Robby, Robby..." I exclaimed, rubbing the back of his head with my hands.

"Yes, my love?" he asks dreamily, planting a firm kiss on my breast.

"Lay on your back," I said, and he complied.

I straddled my legs between his waist, looking down at his face both reverent and flush with desire. I gently rocked my mound against his erection and Robby moaned with desire. "I want you so badly, Miss Penny," he groans.

I lean down and we kiss again, in a torrid fashion, our tongues and mouths hungry for the other. Robby hugs me against his body ever so tightly.

Then I kiss the side of his face, and gently nibble at his ear, while sticking my tongue inside. Robby groans again, "What are you doing to me?," he asks. I kiss his shoulder and make my way down until I have his brown pebbled nipple in my mouth, suckling on it like he did to me earlier, then gently using the tip of my teeth to add a hint of friction and pain. Robby groans again and his body shudders. "Oh Miss Penny..."

I kiss my way down again, tracing a line on his stomach until I reach his navel. Then I unzipped his fly. A strong and musky scent wafted from Robby's crotch, intoxicating me. The bulge of his erection strained against his blue briefs. "Miss Penny, you don't have to..." Robby whispers.

"I want to, my dear," I say and grasp his firm and hard cock, reveling in its heft and thickness. It was warm in my hands. I kiss it through the cloth and Robby gasps. "Miss Penny!"

I slide the briefs down underneath his balls and gaze at Robby's magnificent appendage. It was dark and thick with a pale purple head shaped like a round plum, the frenulum cresting at a slightly flared edge. A white pearl of his precum blossomed from the slit. His stocky penis rested on an abundant nest of dark curly pubic hair. The smell of his crotch was overpowering but not in a bad way. It was musky but clean. I held his girth in my hands and felt how spongy and pliant his skin was. Then I planted a kiss on his cockhead. Robby groaned.

I grasped his cock and started pumping it up and down. More of his copious pre-cum slid down in rivulet streams from his slit.

"Miss Penny, I have to warn you... I'm so close to cumming..." Robby begged, panting. So I put his length down my mouth and applied firm suction. Robby's body shook and was brought to orgasm. He gave out a choked whimper as streams of his cum burst into my mouth in 4 strong volleys. I did my best to swallow it all.

"Oh Miss Penny..." Robby croakst.

I slid my body upwards, resting it under the crook of his arm. He caresses my hair lovingly and traces the pad of his thumb against my mouth, scooping out what's left of his semen from my lips. Then Robby licks the viscous liquid from his finger. "Please kiss me," he begs.

So we kiss again. Another kiss of passion, vigor, but gentle and unhurried, Robby's tongue savoring the feel of his semen in my mouth. Then he kissed my forehead sweetly.

"I'm sorry I didn't last long," he whispers apologetically. "It has been.. uhm.. a very long time," Robby says. I just nodded and played with his nipple.

The quiet was long but comfortable. We held each other tightly, and let the silence blanket us as we laylost in our own thoughts. I fell asleep, my cheek against Robby's chest, his semen and saliva drying on my lips. And I thought, maybe being caught in the storm wasn't so bad after all...