Caught in the Web

Story Info
A heist goes wrong and The Spider has to earn her way out.
2.4k words
4.1
30.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers

It was nearly pitch black in Sunridge City. As far up as Felicity was the only sounds to be heard was the wind howling between the skyscrapers reaching as high into the night sky as man's ambition dared. The famous arachnid burglar had her sights set on a single building. Most of Sunridge's citizens never gave the building a second glance because nothing about it stood out. It wasn't the tallest building on the skyline. It didn't, publicly, serve as the business for anybody particularly famous. There wasn't a huge plaque or statue out front declaring the owner or builder. It should have stood out to people because it was effectively unmarked but the average rat was too busy scurrying around looking for their cheese to notice a single almost completely unmarked building. There was of course a single tell, try as they might the criminals of Sunridge all had their tells and very few of them could resist leaving a clue or two behind.

In this case the single tell had been left in the records of City Hall naming the building the Janus Building in honor of the two faced Roman God. Felicity had actually gotten a little lucky stumbling onto it; she'd actually been searching for an appropriately themed place to set up her own stash when she'd noticed it. Normally she'd probably have let it slide but six months ago the Twin Terrors had screwed her out of the Twin Tiger statues out of India and she wasn't passing up a chance to recover what was rightfully hers. Cats were her thing, everybody knew that.

Night vision goggles cut through the darkness with ease allowing Felicity Dawn, a.k.a. The Spider, a clear view of the roof of the Janus building. Security was light, just two men pretending to the patrol the rooftop. Felicity actually preferred professionals, she could set her clock to a military patrol but two guys who were smoking and joking might just turn a random corner unexpectedly. After waiting for a few moments she decided these two weren't going to be a problem. Spreading her arms like an angel Selene leaned forward until gravity took over and she was plummeting towards the pavement. At what seemed to be the last possible moment she uncoiled her whip and snapped it out wrapping around a gargoyle then swinging herself into place on the rooftop. She made short work of a vent and slid her lithe frame into the air ducts.

Most people would have been lost in the non-descript grey metal tubes but Selene had memorized the plans for the building more out of habit than necessity. She had a Heads Up Display or H.U.D. built into her cowl these days and could easily use that to navigate if she'd chosen. Her goal was small vault on the fiftieth floor. Just like she'd expected she found it unguarded. It was almost literally in the center of the building, aside from the ventilation shaft there was no way in or out that didn't involve going through a check point with armed guards.

Felicity silently released the grate and lowered herself down to the floor and made her way to the safe resting her ear against the cool steel and started rotating the dial. "That's a good girl. Give me your secrets." She purred. She could hear the gears and tumblers inside falling into place with clicks and thunks. Felicity closed her eyes so she could focus completely on the safe.

Safe cracking was slow deliberate work and it took her full focus. So much that she somehow didn't notice the guard until he a very specific sound shocked Felicity out of her focus. It was a sound she'd only heard once before in her life, the sound of a shotgun round being chambered. "Don't move." Felicity shifted her weight just slightly and started to turn her head. "I said don't move!" The man roared putting a stop to everything. "Now you do everything I say or I blow your pretty little head off. Am I clear?" Felicity nodded her response. "Good. Now drop your whip and kick it away." Felicity did as she was told making a quick mental note of the bolas and caltrops he hadn't taken from her yet. "Hands against the wall. Now. Spread your legs." Felicity complied but not well enough since her captor immediately spread her legs even farther apart so she wasn't really standing so much as leaning against the wall.

The officer stepped up behind Felicity and quickly cuffed her hands behind her back pushing his fat belly up against her back in the process. He stank of coffee, sweat and cheap cologne it was enough to turn the delicate female's stomach but she kept her composure. There was still time for her to correct this situation and get away without trusting a coin toss not to snuff out her nine lives. It wasn't easy though with that greasy pig of a man pawing and groping at her through her leather costume. He seemed particularly fascinated with her breasts, cupping them one after the other. He pinched and twisted her nipples. The pawing pervert eventually found everything The Spider was concealing on her shapely person as well. "Well, well. I think now that we've handled that it's time we handed you over to the man in charge."

Behind her mask Felicity's eyes bulged. She still hadn't figured out how to get away from this guy. She might be able to take him out, handcuffs or no but not quietly and once the rest of the guards arrived her situation was going to go from bad to worse very quickly. "Wait!" She exclaimed. "There has to be something that I can do for you to make you pretend you just didn't see me here. No harm no foul?"

"Do you have any idea what my boss would do to me if he found out that I let you go? You were trying to break into his vault. Come on, we have to get you into holding and then I can call this in." He said motioning with the shotgun. Felicity's shoulders slumped in defeat and she obeyed him.

He shoved her into the holding room. It was barely ten by ten feet with a single steel table and two chairs in it. Felicity knew this was her last chance at escape. When he turned to leave she slipped between him and the door way and flashed him a saucy smile. "Are you absolutely certain there is nothing I can do to change your mind?" Her eyes traveled over his doughy body and settled on his name tag. "Mike, isn't there something you want?" She raised herself up onto the tips of her toes and arched her back thrusting her breasts out in the process.

Mike swallowed hard looking over The Spider. Everyman living Sunridge had his or her favorite from the crazy ladies that called the city home. The Spider had always been his favorite though and here she was standing in front of him offering him whatever he wanted. "I can do whatever I want?"

Felicity took a step toward him bringing her lips within a hair of his before turning around and grinding her leather clad ass against his no longer slacks and purred. "You can do anything you want. Stick it anywhere you want if you promise to let me go." Despite her personal revulsion she moaned when he reached around her and groped her breasts. "Do we have a deal?"

"We'll see." Mike ran his finger down her taught stomach finally stopping between her legs. "And I can do anything?"

"Anything." She purred twisting her head to kiss him. He didn't taste much better than he smelled. Coffee, donuts and just a hint tuna flavored the man's lips. She managed to smile despite that. "Absolutely anything."

Mike gently pushed her away and pulled out a pocket knife. "Hold still. I don't want to cut you." Felicity nodded closed her eyes. He was careful though starting by thrusting the blade between her breasts then thrust his fingers in to crudely tear the fabric away from her flesh. His hands continued ripping and tearing her costume while his lips clamped down around her nipples alternating between licking and suckling. Felicity kept encouraging him with whimpers and moans.

He was stronger than he looked and soon Felicity's former outfit was tattered in the only places that made any difference. What was left looked like a pair of thigh high boots, shoulder high gloves and a mask with bits of ragged fabric still hanging on in places but most of that had been ripped or cut off and now was scattered around the room.

"Get on your knees." Even with her hands cuffed behind her Felicity managed to smoothly slip down to her knees. There was no need for him to tell her what he wanted. A half grin curled her lips when Mike dropped his dark blue slacks. The bulbous tip of his cock was already pushing its way out of his red and black plaid boxers. Felicity urged herself forward wrapping her lips around the fat crown of his cock and tracing it with her tongue. She ignored the taste of sweat and piss reminding herself that the sooner he was satisfied the sooner she'd be on her way.

Mike reached down and ran his fingers through The Spider's long black hair. "That's it my little cock sucker." He twisted her hair around his fist and held her head in place so he could just slowly fuck her throat. He didn't care in the least that she was sputtering when he brushed against the back of her throat. It turned him on to see hear her gasping for air around his cock occasionally coughing. The tears forming up in the corners of her eyes and ruining her mascara thrilled Mike. He was almost going to blow when he pulled his cock free of her hungry lips. "You ever lick a man's asshole before Spider?"

Felicity had never even considered something as degrading as that. "No." She looked up at him and for a moment she was convinced that today wasn't going to be the day that she tried something new. That faded when Mike pulled her down backwards straddling her face. Felicity inhaled his masculine odor and steeled herself. Then she pushed her tongue between his ass cheeks and started lapping at him. She'd expected the flavor to be much more revolting than it actually was. It reminded her a little of when she'd eaten clay as a child; it was more the idea of where her tongue was than anything else that twisted the heroine's stomach into knots. She wasn't going to let a little thing like her pride stop her now. Felicity did her best to feign enthusiasm with each flick and thrust of her tongue coming with its own pleasured sound.

Felicity's jaw was exhausted by when Mike finally tired of her tongue plumbing his rectum. He didn't seem to be concerned much with her comfort though. Still controlling her by the hair he pushed her face down on the cold concrete and lined his cock up against her slit. With her hands cuffed behind her she was completely helpless to fight when he thrust into her in a single brutal thrust. Felicity Dawn couldn't remember ever having felt quite so full in her entire life. It felt delicious. Delicious enough that she was able to temporarily push aside the feeling of his hairy gut grating over her back with each thrust. She didn't notice his fetid breath pouring over the back of her neck either. She only noticed that thick piece of meat sawing delightfully in and out of her stretching her in brand new ways. The Spider wasn't faking it when she started pushing her hips back against him trying desperately to drive him a little deeper into her. Her squeals were genuine. "Harder!" The only things she could do to get more of him into her was beg and she wasn't above begging him.

It never occurred to Mike for a second that she'd be a willing participant in this. He released her hair and grabbed her by the jaw twisting her into as deep kiss. There was no resistance in The Spider; if anything she twisted her hips to give him more of what he wanted wrapping her tongue around his. She should have protested when she felt his already thick cock pulsing and swelling inside her but it felt so good the only thing she could do was wriggle her hips back against him trying to get him even farther inside her. She squealed into the kiss when he dumped his hot semen inside her. Felicity let her eyes slide shut enjoying warmth inside her. Each thrust of his hips and spasm of her pussy sloshed the fluid around until it started dripping out of her to the concrete floor.

When the temporary high passed Felicity found she was still trapped beneath a fat, sweaty stinking pig of a man. "Was that good enough for you?" Felicity hissed trying in vain to wriggle from beneath Mike.

"And if it wasn't?" Mike sat up on his haunches staring at Felicity.

Felicity rolled to her knees and locked her eyes with his. "Then I'll have to try harder." She let her eyes flicker down to his now flaccid cock. "I don't know how much time I have but I can't be caught here."

Mike's heart started up at the mention of time. He'd been away from his post for the better part of an hour. What was he going to tell his partner? Put in his report? Shit! "Okay." He reached for his the keys from his trousers and quickly undid The Spider's cuffs. "Make it look good and however you got in, do that in reverse."

Felicity looked at Mike and nodded. She walked right up to him caressed his face. "Thanks." She felt him relax just a bit and that was when she drove her knee into his gut dropping him to his knees. She almost kneed him in the face but stopped shy instead torquing her hips and kicking him in the temple knocking him out. "You're welcome." He'd wake up with one hell of a head ache but he wasn't going to need surgery or anything.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers